Blelehmm

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. pixified
 2. Zhang Yixing/Lay (EXO-M)
 3. Kim Eunbi
 4. When Lay's trying to practice guitar but you start singing high pitched nonsense and jibberish, purposely off-tune in an annoying manner in an attempt to redirect his attention back to you.
5. Fluff, romcom
 6. Blelehmm.

 

-----

 

Eunbi wanted to ring the doorbell until she realized that the door was open.

She pushed it open and shook her head, clicking her tongue. "That Lay. Lucky for him it was me, not some burglar that decided to visit."

She got to the kitchen and put down her bags of groceries, looking around for any sign of her boyfriend.

Lay and Eunbi had been dating for three years. Not too long, not too short. Which was why they were comfortable enough to go to each other's apartments without being invited, like what she was doing.

Lay was a composer, a very good one Eunbi might add.

He strummed chords on his guitar all day long and wrote lyrics for the songs he made. He was one hell of a good composer, even if he was new in the industry.

Eunbi loved the sight of him when he wrote his songs, playing his guitar softly with his brows slightly furrowed and thinking of the next verse of lyrics. She thought that Lay was exceptionally charming.

She might be a little thick-skinned to say this, but most of his songs were written about her. I mean, he wrote love songs and if he was in love with her he would write about her wouldn't he?

The songs would be passed on to renowned singers and bands with a large fanbase, singing the song to their fans and audience. But everytime Eunbi heard it, the words were for her.

She liked it the most when it was him who sang the song while playing his guitar, not anyone else.

Eunbi walked towards his bedroom, righting the crooked photoframes on the way and picking up a stray lone sock that was carelessly strewn on the floor. She reached his door end peered in, smiling at the sight.

Lay was on his bed with his beloved guitar on his lap, with the music stand at the side of the bed. He had a few sheets of paper around him and a pencil behind his ear.

Eunbi smiled.

She tiptoed in and Lay had no knowledge of her arrival until she suddenly plopped herself beside him.

"Oh my goodness gracious." Lay clutched his heart. "You startled me."

Eunbi laughed. "You weren't paying attention, that's why." she mused. She peered over at his score. "Angel, into your world?"

"Yeah." Lay nodded, flicking her forehead. "I'm writing a few songs for the new and upcoming boyband EXO. I already wrote one of their songs, if you still remember."

"I do." Eunbi made an idignant face. "What is love, right?"

Lay grinned. "At least you remember." he turned his face back to read the lyrics he had already written. "Why are you here, anyway?"

Eunbi made a face. "What, can't a girlfriend visit her boyfriend? Anyway, your door wasn't even locked, Lay. What if some burglar came in and you only have your guitar as a weapon."

She lost him completely at his stage and he was too focused on his song to pay any attention to her.

Oh the nerve.

His beautiful hot girlfriend just visited him and he talked to her for like...one minute, literally, and now he was going to start ignoring her?

Lay strummed his chords and tapped his chin. "Taken by the soft wind to your world. You asked me brightly where I came from to your side." he sang. It would have been a beautiful tune if not for the fact that he was ignoring her.

"And I told you that...." Lay stopped int he middle of the song. "And I told you that..."

"I told you that I was from Mars and I love ice cream~" Eunbi blurted. "Lay, want to go out for some ice cream?"

Lay shook his head, not looking at her. "It's okay. I'm not hungry." he strummed his chords again. "You asked me brightly where I came from to your side. I told you that...." he frowned again.

"You sure you don't want ice cream?" Eunbi asked again, annoyed.

"No." Lay brightened. "Ah, And I told you that it was a secret." Obviously pleased, he wrote down his new line of lyrics.

Eunbi blew on her bangs, irritated. When was he going to pay her any attention?

"And the rainbow coloured horses were running on the field, Obama was riding a golden swan waving to us from the sky~" Eunbi randomly sang. "BADADI BADADI BOO~~~" she laughed. "Lay, aren't I a great singer?"

Lay frowned. "Babe, you're too noisy."

HE strummbed that darn guitar again. "And I told you it was a secret. Wherever we go..." he frowned, stuck again.

Eunbi growled. was he going to pay her any attention or not?

She stormed up from her place on the bed and went to his drum set. She picked up his drum stick and hit the cymbals. "And after Obama came Psy, doing that crazy horse dance like OP OP OP OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!" she sang out of tune.

Lay only frowned but didn't pay her any attention.

She fumed. "And then you asked me, baby would you like some ice cream." she yelled at the top of her lungs. "Because I’m like sweet ice cream, I’ll melt you. Fresh ice cream cream cream cream cream!!" she sang in a highly annoying manner.

Lay put down his pen and looked at her, frowning.

By then, Eunbi was too into her impromptu singing to care. "Chocolate ice cream, just like my dark skin. Sweet ice cream cream cream cream!!!" she hollered.

"Gosh babe, you're so noisy." Lay frowned. "Will you quieten down for a bit? It'll be paradise." he blinked for a few moments and brightened, scribbling the last line of his lyrics.

"Wherever we go together, it'll be paradise!" he grinned, pleased.

Eunbi threw her hands up in defeat and growled, storming out of the room. *That idiot. All he thinks about is his songs.* she grabbed her bag, ready to leave.

Just then, Lay appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her arm. "Yah, where are you going?"

"HOME!" Eunbi snapped. "I'll go home where my puppy will pay me more attention than my boyfriend does."

Lay chuckled softly and pulled her nearer. "Babo, you should know better than to disturb me when I'm in a song writing mood. Alright, now I'm done with it. Up for some ice cream cream cream cream?"

Eunbi buried her face behind her hands, embarrassed by the memory. Did she really do that?

"You're treating." she told Lay seriously, but she couldn't help but smile.

 

 

-----

UGH. I had to retype this three times because the stupid backspace went cranky and when I wanted to backspace a word, it went to the previous page. GAHD.