She drives me CRAZY!!

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. butterfly_light
2. Kai (EXO-K could be in it too)
3. Lee Hyura
4. Kai always thought that he's a baddest of the bad, bad boy that no one dares to force things on him. But what if there's a Bad Girl in campus too that will do anything to get Kai to date her. (She does everything, anything...and I mean it! annoy him as hell!)
5. ROMCOM
6. She drives me CRAZY!!

 

-----

 

Kai loosened his tie around his neck and sauntered into school.

Yes, Kai sauntered. There wasn't anything like "walking" or "running" or "skipping" in his dictionary. Just sauntering. He sauntered everywhere he went, even when he was on the track for his running test.

Figured why he failed every one of those, but it didn't matter to him.

His shirt was half untucked into his dark blue pants, which was against school rules, but nah he didn't care. His hair was longer than what was allowed as a proper boy's haircut and his appearance didn't fit what the school wanted of it's students.

Kai sighed as he approached his friends, not feeling good since it was Monday. No one liked Monday.

"Hey." Sehun fist bumped his friend. "Tuck in your shirt for goodness sake, or Teacher Jung will nag at you again."

"Do I look like I care about that old hag?" Kai rolled his eyes. "Meh." He went to his locker. "I wouldn't even have come to school if my mother didn't force me out of house today morning." he yawned.

Suho whacked Kai's head. "Study, you brat." he grinned. "Or you'll only become a senior in highschool when I'm thirty and the boss of a company." he laughed.

"A company that does what?" Kai rolled his eyes. "Clean up poo?"

Suho whacked Kai's head again and the EXO-K boys moved towards class. Just as they were about to get into class, they noticed someone leaning against the doorway as she twirled her hair coyly. "Hi Kai."

Kai felt coldess rushing through him and he inwardly cringed. Oh god, her again. "Lee Hyura." he muttered.

"Nope, shouldn't you be calling me baby already?" she grinned. Her shirt was untucked as well and she was chewing gum like all gangster girls. She smirked and went to him, eying him up and down. "Kai, you're in school."

"Hm." Kai grunted. He didn't like her much.

Sure he was a bad boy, and there were girls that acted bad to attract his attention.

But Lee Hyura?

She was taking bad girl to a totally whole new level, seriously. She didn't give a damn about people she didn't care about, not caring if she hurt other people's feelings. Sometimes, even Kai felt pity and sympathy for the girls that offended Hyura.

When Lee Hyura wanted something, she would do everything and anything to get it.

And bad luck for Kai, she had set her sights on him from the very first day she transferred into this school, and boy, was that hell.

Kai walked past her and brushed his shoulders against hers, not looking at her. He couldn't stand the sight of her, seriously. She was annoying like hell and she followed him wherever he went.

Relentless, that girl was.

She was a hardcore fangirl except she had guts.

Kai got to his seat and tried to ignore Hyura as she took her seat behind him. He sighed, annoyed as he pulled his chair as close to the table as possible to be as far as Hyura as he could.

The teacher came in and lesson started, which meant Kai's sleeping period began.

He put his head down and began snoring instantly, tired out from his late nights. And then all of a sudden in the middle of his dream about dancing, something ticklish crawled up his leg.

Kai frowned in his sleep and he shook it off.

And then it came back.

The ticklish thing that was going up his calf and making it's way to it's knee. What the hell was that?

Kai shook it off but it came back again. Annoyed, Kai grunted and opened his eyes, staring down at his legs. What he didn't expect to see was a girl's perfected padicured feet touching his calf, and he shot back to glare at Hyura.

Hyura smirked and retracted her leg, slipping on her shoe. "Finally got you up." she mused. "Don't sleep, Kai. Talk to me. I'm bored."

Kai wanted to gag, thinking about how her leg just touched his trousers. He had to wash this pair a couple times more at night that day. He glanced at D.O. who was still beside him and had noticed the entire incident, wearing a horrified expression on his face.

Gosh, Hyura even scared the EXO-K umma.

Kai tolerated until the end of the first period and he grabbed his bag, going for the door. He met Baekhyun's questioning gaze and he shuddered, pointing to Hyura. "I'm ditching."

Baekhyun laughed and nodded. "Fine. Bye dude."

Kai got to the back of the school and climbed the walls easily, something that he did pretty often when he ditched in the past. He ran off, smiling slightly at the freedom.

He shoved his hands in his pockets and wondered if he should go to Insadong or Gangnam, when someone tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and was horrified to see Hyura. "Hey." she winked. "Saw you ditching and figured you need a partner."

Kai groaned inwardly. He was trying to run away from her, GAWD.

"No thanks." Kai shook her off, annoyed as hell. "I ditch myself, I don't need you along."

"That's because you haven't experienced me coming along with you." Hyura smirked, following his long strides easily. She pursed her lips. "Where do you normally go when you ditch? Want to smoke pot at my house?"

"I don't want to die young, thanks." Kai told her blandly. "You go home and spoke your pot and I'll do my own things."

He turned away from her and strode away quickly, wondering if he should just give the hell up and run. Hyura, of course, followed him like super glue. "Hm I guess we'll not smoke pot then." she mused. "Where are we going? Catch a movie? Wow a date huh?"

Kai mentally facepalmed himself. "I don't catch a movie with you, Hyura, even if I'm on a date with a girl. I don't date you. You don't interest me." he told her, straightforward. Hyura rolled her eyes. "You don't know what's good for you, Kai. I'm the only girl in school that's worthy of you."

"I'll decide that for myself." Kai growled, stalking off. How was he supposed to shake off this slug?

He spotted a toilet stop and he grinned. "I'm taking a piss." he went into the male toilet. "Hmm good idea, I'll touch up on my make up." Hyura went to the girl's.

When Kai was sure that Hyura really went in, he quickly ran away from the toilet and waved for a cab. Just as the cab stopped in front of him, Hyura got out of the toilet, her lipstick reapplied.

"Kai! Where are you going!" she shrieked.

Kai hopped into the cab and slammed the door shut. "Get me out of here, anywhere. NOW."

Damn, and he had to face her again the next day. Save him.