Secret Admirer

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username: Ayaka_Misaki
 2. Woohyun (Infinite)
 3. Han Jiwon
 4. Plot: Jiwon is a girl who isn't interested in relationships until one day a boy named Woohyun gave her a letter saying it's from her secret admirer. Everyday woohyun pass her a love letter from her so called "Secret Admirer" but until one day she realized within herself that she's falling in love, not with her secret admirer but Woohyun. At the end Woohyun confesses that he was been her secret admirer all the time, and his reason was why he pretend to be the sender just because he wants to talk to her and see her smile and reaction everyday while getting the letter. :")
 5. Romance, Fluff
 6. Secret Admirer

 

-----


Jiwon blinked at the letter on her table.

Her best friend, Sooyeon, nudged her playfully and whisked the letter from the table. Sooyeon's eyes widened and she giggled hysterically. "Jiwon!" she squealed. "You have a secret admirer!"

Jiwon's frowned and snatched the letter quickly from her best friend. "What are you talking about?" she gasped when she saw that her friend wasn't lying. It was indeed a letter addressed to her, by a secret admirer.

"Quick, open it!"! Sooyeon urged, smiling brightly. "I want to see!"

Jiwon opened the letter uncertainly, not believing the entire thing. She read the letter quietly, with Sooyeon peeking from over her shoulder.

Dear Jiwon,

I just want you to know that someone out there loves you more than you can imagine. When you feel down, just remember that someone is cheering you on.

Love,
Your Secret Admirer

"THAT IS SOOO SWEEETTTT!!!" Sooyeon screamed into Jiwon's ear before Jiwon could process any of the words. Jiwon winced and pushed her friend's face away. "Sooyeon, you're so noisy!"

"But don't you think it's so exciting?" Sooyeon beamed brightly. One would think that it was she who had gotten the love letter instead of Jiwon with the extent of her enthusiasm. "Someone out there loves you more than you can imagine." she repeated, swooning. "So romantic~ I wonder who it is."

"Not interested." Jiwon said as she folded the letter and stuffed it into her bag. "You know more than anything that I'm not looking for a relationship right now."

"But still!!" Sooyeon pouted. "Man, what would I give to receive a love letter like that."

Jiwon shrugged, focusing her eyes in front on the board. She didn't realize there was someone watching her reaction carefully at the back of the classroom, biting his lips nervously. Jiwon wondered vaguely who sent her the letter but decided not to care. And she promptly forgot about it.

Until the next day.

"KYAAAAA JIWON YOU'VE GOT-" Sooyeon was screaming in delight until Jiwon slammed her hand on her best friend's mouth. She was seriously too noisy sometimes.

Jiwon opened the letter.

Dear Jiwon,

I love your smile, your little laughs. I like it when you press your lips in a firm line when you think hard, the way your brows furrow.

I love how you stand up of things when you think it's not right and I love how you don't care about the popular people or the outcasts, treating them the same.

My Jiwon, I love you.

Sincerly,
Your Secret Admirer.

Jiwon bit her lip to hide a smile. This guy knew how to please a girl, that was certain.

Just then, Woohyun walked past jiwon's table. "What are you looking at, smiling so brightly?" he asked in interest. Jiwon quickly put on her straight face. "Nothing important." she kept the card.

"Seems a little fishy there Jiwon." Woohyun teased.

Jiwon shot him a look and elbowed his stomach. Woohyun doubled over but he was laughing. Jiwon looked away but she hid a smile.

There was something about Woohyun that made her unable to hate him even though he was really highly annoying at times. He would do that annoying aegyo and the "hinging hinging" thing he always did. He smiled too often and he liked to bother her, teasing and stuff.

He wasn't the type of guy Jiwon would have liked even if she was looking for a relationship. No, he wasn't even the sort of person Jiwon would like as a friend. But everything Woohyun did was just so sincere that even Jiwon couldn't dislike him.

Woohyun grinned at her and walked back to his seat.

-----

The love letters came everyday, until Jiwon sort of looked forward to the mornings when she found the pink envelopes on her table.

The words warmed her heart and were very sincere. At the same time, Woohyun and her started talking more because the teacher shifted everyone's seats at the start of the semester and Woohyun and Jiwon were seated together.

She found Woohyun extremely funny at times and he was also so easy going and generous.

She smiled more everyday till Sooyeon started asking her about it. "I can see the look in your face. You're in love!" she squealed. "You're in love with your secret admirer aren't you? That's so cute!"

But Jiwon firmly told her that no she wasn't in love with her secret admirer, and it seemed that she wasn't lying either. It wasn't long before Jiwon realized the reasons for her smiles.

Although the love letters were touching and heart warming, often making her beam, they weren't the reason for her happier self lately. It was Woohyun. It was him that had brightened her spirits and sent her blushing for unknown reasons.

And when she realized she had fallen for Woohyun instead, she felt bad whenever she got the love letters even though they still made her smile. She hoped her secret admirer would reveal himself soon so that she couldn't tell him not to wait for her anymore.

So when the latest letter told her to stay back after school since her secret admirer was going to reveal himself, Jiwon wasn't excited nor happy. She felt extremely guilty.

She went to the garden where she was supposed to meet him and chewed on her lips. She saw a lone guy standing there with a bouquet of flowers, faced away from her. She went up to him and started blabbering before she saw his face.

"I'm really sorry mr secret admirer but I can't accept your heart." she went on without taking a breath. "I really appreciate the love letters and they're really touching and heart warming and I appreciate all you've done. However I've already someone I like and I don't think I should lead you on anymore because I'm already in love with Wooh-"

Her eyes widened when he turned around and she saw his face. Her jaw dropped. "Woohyun?"

"Woohyun?" Woohyun raised his brows, pleasantly surprised. He had thought he was going to be rejected until he heard her say Woo and the only person whose name started with Woo in the school was him. He spun around immediately, elated. "Were you going to say Woohyun?"

Jiwon swallowed. "What are you doing here, Woohyun?"

Woohyun grinned and gave her the bouquet of flowers. "What do you think? I'm your secret admirer." he chuckled. "I was about to go into a scripted sincere confession but I never expected you to be the one spilling your heart to me." he teased.

Jiwon blushed red. "I.." she bit her lip. She never expected Woohyun to be the one who had been giving her all the letters.

"Why did you give me the letters instead of telling me straight in the beginning?" Jiwon muttered. "You could have saved me from this embarrassment."

"I liked seeing you secretly smile when you read the letters." Woohyun poked her cheek, pulling her nearer. "How you kept saying it was nothing but the smile remained on your face." He grinned down at her. "You haven't finished what you were saying just now." he nudged her. "Go on. You can't lead me on any longer because you're already in love with woooooooo~~~?"

Jiwon elbowed him. "Aish you know it's you." she faced away, embarrassed. "Darn."

Woohyun chuckled softly and reached for her hand, interlacing their fingers. He pulled her nearer and Jiwon ducked her head, blushing behind her fringe.

Woohyun smiled brightly as they walked out of school hand in hand like the real couple they were. Jiwon smiled to herself as Woohyun and her walked to the bus stop.

Now that she thought of it, perhaps it was a good thing Woohyun decided to send those love letters.

To think that those smiles from his words were because of a guy she loved instead of a random someone, those words now meant more than the world to her.