Snow White

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: assembleme
 male idol: kyungsoo
featuring female: Kim Minha
 plot: Minha came over to visit kyungsoo at home~ but when she wanted to leave, she realised that the door was stuck and that they were snowed in ^^
 genre: romantic comedy
Title: Snow white

 

-----

 

D.O. glanced at the clock and yelped.

"What the!!!" he bounced out of bed in a hurry and rushed to the bathroom. "It's so late already?"

He sped through his washing up sequence and darted out of the toilet. He took in the sight of his messy room and wanted to faint right on the spot. "Oh gosh, of all the days, why did I have to oversleep today?" he grumbled, annoyed.

D.O. moved like he was some superhuman being.

One moment he was at the bed, fixing his bedsheets, another moment he was at his desk, straightening his piles of notes. His movements were as if you were watching a video on fast forward, quickly darting throughout his room, the living room and every other place in his living quarters.

D.O. managed to dump all his stray pieces of clothing into his wardrobe (and had a hard time trying to close it) and even managed to cramp time to dust everything once. He finally finished everything just as the clock striked eleven.

The doorbell rang.

D.O. let out a sigh of relief as he looked back at his flawlessly clean house. *I'm not bad. I should go into the ahjumma cleaning service industry next time.* he thought, grinning. He checked himself in the mirror and ran to the door, opening it with a bright smile on his face.

"Hi Minha!" D.O. beamed.

Minha laughed at his cheery greeting. "Hello to you too." she mused. "Can I come in? It's freezing cold outside." her teeth chattered.

D.O. nodded immediately and ushered her inside. He glanced at the outside and realized that it had started snowing while he was darting around the house like the superhuman he was. He quickly followed Minha inside and ran to the kitchen. "I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate!" he offered.

Minha smiled at his enthusiasm. "Yeah thanks, Kyungsoo oppa." she grinned. She took her time looking around his house and noticing his pictures of his EXO friends and family around. Rather impressed, she might add. That he would keep his house so clean.

D.O. returned with a piping hot cup of hot chocolate and the heater for Minha's benefit. "Here." he passed her the cup. Minha thanked him and gave him a smile. "I never expected your house to be so tidy, Kyungsoo oppa." she laughed. "You should see Kai oppa's room. It's horrendous."

"I know." D.O. rolled his eyes inwardly at the thought of Kai. "Your brother is...ugh. I once went to his room to find a basketball and I couldn't even find an empty space on the carpet to stand, no kidding. He has papers and clothes all over the room!"

Minha nodded, smiling. She put down her cup of hot chocolate, half full. "So uhm, can I see your room, Kyungsoo oppa?"

"Sure." D.O. mentally recalled if he had kept the photo of Minha by his bedside. He led her to his also-very-neat room and Minha bounced on his bed, looking around. "Wow you've passed every test, Kyungsoo oppa. You're neater than me."

D.O. pretended to flick his hair. "Meh, I try." he grinned. He pulled out his laptop and turned it on. "You wanted my help on making a video?" he asked. Minha nodded and darted to lie down beside him on the bed. "Yeah. I wanted to make a video for my parents for Christmas since I'm going to stay at the dorm from now onwards and all."

D.O. turned to her, finding her just inches away from him as they both laid front down on the bed with the laptop in front of them. He collected his nerves and patted her head jokingly. "Good girl."

Minha pretended to flick his hair. "Meh, I try."

D.O. laughed and ruffled her hair. *She's so cute.* he thought inwardly.

Minha produced a thumbdrive of the various family videos and photos she wanted to include in the video and Kyungsoo helped her with it. They worked for a few hours until a phone call came to interrupt their time. "Wait for me, I'll go pick up the call." D.O. ran to his living room's phone.

Minha continued using his laptop for a few moments until he noticed a shirt sticking out of the door of the wardrobe. She moved over to it to try put it back in properly, opening the door.

All of a sudden, a bunch of clothes washed over her like a wave. She was undoubtedly buried in D.O.'s clothes, and her eyes widened when she found random objects stuffed into the wardrobe as well. So this was why his house was so clean...

D.O. returned, running in. "I'm done!" he stopped in his tracks when he saw his shirt on top of Minha's head and a bunch of his stuff gathered at her feet. His eyes moved to the opened wardrobe door and he bit his lip. "Uh-oh."

Minha laughed. "I should have known you weren't so neat, Kyungsoo oppa."

D.O.'s face flamed red. "Oh god this is embarrassing." he picked up the laptop. "We'll continue the work in the living room and I'll handle this disaster later." he murmured. Minha ran over and patted his head. "Don't be embarrassed, Kyungsoo oppa. You're much better than Kai oppa. And I'm touched." she giggled. "That means you care what I think."

D.O. pouted. *Of course I care. I care too much.*

They finished the video in another one hour and Minha was ready to leave. "Thanks for your help, Kyungsoo oppa. I owe you one."

"Yeah, you better treat me to coffee." D.O. grinned. He opened the door for her to leave and blinked. The door was blocked with snow at the entrance and there was only three inches from the top of the door where D.O. could see the sunlight.

"We're snowed in." Minha gaped. She pressed against the snow and frowned. "The snow is really pacted, Kyungsoo oppa. It'll take ages for us to shovel a path from the inside."

"I'll call the boys to help." D.O. grabbed his phone and dialled the EXO boys' number. "Are you in a rush to go anywhere?"

"Fortunately no. I can hang out till the path's clear." Minha plopped down on the couch. She glanced at the window and saw that snow was piled against it as well. She and D.O were too engrossed talking to each other to notice. She glanced at D.O. who was absolutely panicking as he hollered for the other members to help out. She figured he felt bad to keep her from leaving.

She giggled softly at his frown. *Kyungsoo oppa's actually very cute.* she thought.

She searched around for her phone so that she could tell her mother that she was going to be late, when she realized she left it in his room. She jogged back to look for it, relieved to find it on the table instead of amidst the disaster zone that burst from his wardrobe. She was about to go when she realized a photoframe sticking out.

Curious, Minha picked it up. Her eyes widened.

It was a picture of her, taken secretly while she was laughing heartily at Xiumin's joke last fall at a gathering. D.O. had  been noticing her?

"The boys are coming over in fifteen." D.O. jogged into the room. "Don't worry, I'll make sure they-" he faltered, seeing what she had in her hand. His eyes slowly met hers and he swallowed, his heart thumping loudly.

Without warning, he strode over, grabbed the photoframe from her hands and tossed it onto his bed. "What-" Minha blinked.

His hands cupped her cheeks and tilted her head up, his lips claiming hers.

Gone was the cutesy D.O. oppa and the masculine D.O. was here to stay. Minha melted into his kiss, her eyes fluttering close. She was glad she had been snowed in.

-----

ONE HOUR LATER

Kai finally saw the doorknob after shovelling the snow for a good hour with the other boys. He opened the door and peered in.

His eyes widened.

"YAH DO KYUNGSOO! GET YOUR LIPS OFF MY SISTER!"