Sweet Revenge

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Name: minajua
 2. Featuring Male Idol
 (s): Sehun,Exo
 3. Featuring Female:
 Han Eunbyul
 4. Plot: Eunbyul were happy go-lucky person while Sehun were ice prince.Eunbyul family own bubble tea store where Sehun and EXO always hang out.When Eunbyul were serving,one of orders were spill towards Sehun.Sehun want make a revenge.
 5. Genre: Romance,Comedy and fluff
 6. Title:(i don't know,can you make it.my brain doesn't work)

 

-----

 

Sehun stared down at the stain on his new white sweater that he had gotten from Abercrombie just the day before. The green stain spreaded rapidly through the wool and his tummy cringed at the cold of the liquid.

He took a deep breath to control his temper, not wanting to flare up in front of so many people in the bubble tea shop. He heard Kai beside him tae a sharp intake of breath, obviously traumatized by what had happened.

Chanyeol held onto Sehun's arm and shook his head. "Control." he whispered.

Sehun took another deep breath and slowly raised his head. His eyes fell on the girl that had accidentally spilled some green coloured bubble tea on his brand new Abercrombie sweater and she was trembling as she hung her head.

Oh the nerve.

Sehun had been tolerating her since the moment he and the Exo-k boys stepped into the shop. He had always detested coming to this shop because of her, this irritatingly cheerful girl that chirped everytime she talked. No kidding, this girl chirped as if she was some sort of swallow.

She didn't stop smiling ever and she had the most annoying voice ever. So cheerful and upbeat all the time.

She said "WELCOME" to every single customer that went into the shop and bowed ninety degrees. Sehun figured her back would break by the time she was twenty five and when the customers left, she would holler at the top of her lungs, "SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!"

Sehun didn't know why some of the boys from his school came to this shop specifically to just see her. He couldn't stand her, every inch of her. And now there was another reason why he should hate this chirpy tweety reincarnation.

Sehun looked down at the green stain. "What is this....green moss like liquid?" he spoke in a dangerously soft voice.

The girl trembled. "I-It's kiwi." she squeaked. "Kiwi flavored."

"Ah kiwi.." Sehun muttered in a low voice. He took a deep breath, his mind already thinking of a million ways to revenge for what this girl did to his beloved Abercrombie sweater. That idiot. He had to get rid of this huge irritation in his chest that was bursting every time he saw her.

The revenge, it had to be spectacular and grand. Just then, Sehun knew.

He looked up at the girl and his lips curled up in a soft smile. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"I'm really sorry." the girl bowed. "I'll....I'll get you a new sweater!" she offered frantically. "I'm very sorry!"

Sehun stood up and the girl flinched. "What's your name?" The girl her lips nervously and cleared . "Han...H-Han Eunbyul." she squeaked. Sehun inwardly rolled his eyes at her stupid name and forced the smile to stay on his face. "Eunbyul." Sehun choked out her name. "I think you're cute. Can I have your number?"

Eunbyul's head snapped up in surprise but the biggest exclamation came from the boys.

"MWOOOOO????" the five of them shot up from their seats and chorused.

-----

2 months later

Sehun chuckled as Eunbyul waved at him cheerfully and bounced up and down. He jogged to her and ruffled her hair, trying to control his smile. "Yah what do you think you are, a kangeroo?" he teased. "Why do you do this every time?" he bounced up and down enthusiastically.

Eunbyul huffed and made a face. "Meanie."

Sehun smiled and pinched her cheek.

In order for him to execute his revenge, Sehun had gotten closer and closer to Eunbyul so as to gain her trust and ultimately, her affections. His initial plans was to make her fall for him and in the end dump her grandly to break her heart. Oh sehun you devil.

The EXO-k boys were initially very confused of his behavior, however Sehun had explained his plans to them and they were very against it. The boys tried to persuade him to stop this but Sehun insisted. The boys slowly stopped trying to persuade him from hanging out with Eunbyul when they realized that the cold and inhumane Sehun was slowly turning warmer because of Eunbyul. Instead, they tried to persuade him to tell Eunbyul the truth before she found out too late.

Sehun went off with Eunbyul and the EXO-K boys watched. "Do you think he'll do it today?" Suho murmured.

"Who knows." Kai frowned.

Sehun said he wanted to bring Eunbyul somewhere special but he led her back to the bubble tea shop she worked. Eunbyul blew on her bangs and frowned, unimpressed. "Why did you bring me here?" she muttered. "I work here everyday, there isn't anything special about here."

"There is." Sehun led her into the shop and chose his favorite table at the corner. "This is where I met you, isn't it?" he raised his brows. The old him would have cringed at the words he said but now he could hardly care.

Eunbyul wrinkled her nose at his words and bit back a grin. Sehun rubbed the back of his neck and took in a deep breath as he prepared his next words. "And uh...it's the place I decided to start with my revenge because of my stained Abercrombie sweater."

Eunbyul froze and she looked at me. "Revenge....on..me?" she looked confused and startled.

"Yes." Sehun bit his lip. "It pains me to say this but the reason why I didn't flare up at that time and asked for your number is because I wanted to make you fall for me. And I wanted to break your heart, it was my revenge."

Eunbyul gasped, shaking her head in shock. "So you mean all this time-"

"No!" Sehun shook his head, taking her hand and making her look at him. "It started like that but I changed, you've got to believe me. I started hanging out with you because I liked you for who you are and I almost forgot about the revenge until hyungs started talking about it. I really do like you, Han Eunbyul."

Eunbyul swallowed, looking at him. She stared at him for a few moments and suddenly stood up.

She went into the kitchen and Sehun's face fell. She shuffled in the kitchen for some time, and there were some sounds of pots clanging and glasses tinkling before she finally emerged with a huge jug filled with familiar green liquid. Sehun blinked at it as she advanced.

"Kiwi-" Sehun didn't even manage to finish his question as Eunbyul dumped the entire ice cold contents on Sehun's head. Sehun let out a sharp shriek and jumped on his feet, shivering and spluttering. He stared at her in confusion, his mouth wide open as he gaped.

"We're even now." Eunbyul grinned. "Now what were you saying just then about liking me?"