Hopeless Boyfriend

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. LoveKpopBoyBand
 2. Lee Byunghun
 3. Go Hye Rim (OC)
 4. L.joe is the hopeless boyfriend. Hyerim always tried her best to make sure that he is not that type. But can she did that?
 5. RomCom
 6. Hopeless Boyfriend

 

 

-------

 

L.Joe was hopeless.

He was the badass type of guy that didn't seem to give a damn about anything in the world, getting into fights with his gang Teen top.

L.Joe was hopeless.

He was the sort of guy who wouldn't bat an eyelid when a girl fell in front of him and rejected girls like they weren't humans and they didn't have hearts to break.

L.Joe was hopeless.

He smoked and drank, starting from when he was fifteen and clearly underaged. He wasn't romantic at all and didn't know how to express his feelings. He didn't give a damn about studying and always got an F for every single paper.

L.Joe....was Hyerim's boyfriend.

Hyerim was just sick of her boyfriend's ways.

She tried to get him to stop smoking because she knew just how bad it was for his health. The best deal she got from him was to only smoke a single cigarette when he was with her because he knew she didn't like the smell. But he continued to smoke when she wasn't with him.

She tried to get him to be serious about studying and tried to coach him with his weaker subjects. (which was all). And he would seduce her with his charming smiles and soon she too forgot all about the books as he leaned down to claim her lips.

She tried to get him to stop fighting with other gangs in town. She was so tired of nursing his wounds when he got into a fight. She barely remembered a day with him free of wounds and bruises. He always had a limp or a broken shoulder or a bruised back.

Hyerim was tired. She was tired of trying and failing all the time. She wanted a normal love, a normal relationship with a normal guy that wouldn't make her worry her guts out every single minute of the day.

But what could she do?

She fell in love with L.Joe and she could never change what she felt about him even if she tried. She loved him and even with his flaws and things that irritated her, she loved every single thing about him. She just wished he loved himself as much as she did love him, instead of doing all those things to hurt himself.

"Babe."

Hyerim felt herself going weak at his voice again and she cursed herself for doing so. She had set her mind on this and she was going to do it.

Hyerim shuddered as L.Joe kissed her cheek and nibbled her ear. "Hmm." he murmured, wrapping his arms around her from the back. "I missed you."

Hyerim closed her eyes, feeling tears gathering in her eyes. She would miss this. Miss this so much.

But she had to do this, they clearly weren't compatible. She couldn't stay in a relationship where she felt tired all the time. She would faint one day, no joke. She was afraid that one day, she would be immune to all dangerous things that he did and she didn't want that.

She didn't want to lose her humanity.

"What's up?" L.Joe asked as he rocked her side to side. "You haven't seen your hot boyfriend for two days and you don't have a word to say to him?" he teased.

Hyerim turned around to look at him, brushing his arms off her. She looked him in the eye seriously. "Where were you?" she questioned calmly. "I couldn't contact you the past two days. I had no idea where you were or even if you were alive."

L.Joe smirked. "Oh babe don't be so dramatic, of course I'm alive. I'm here aren't I?" he pulled her back. "Come give your boyfriend a hug. I missed you, you know."

Hyerim stopped him from touching her. "Where were you?" she repeated.

L.Joe stopped, finally sensing that she wasn't going to give up. He sighed and let his arms fall limply at his sides. "Out." he shrugged. "With Teen Top as usual. We had a little territorial thing going on with ZEA."

Hyerim's face fell. She expected it to be so, so why did it still hurt.

"In other words, you had a fight." Hyerim spoke softly. "Again. Throwing yourself out there and hurting yourself and others."

L.Joe frowned and he took her hand. "Babe, you're scaring me." he laughed uncertainly. "You're acting strange today,  you know. You would usually rush to get the first aid kit and tend my wounds when you hear that I was in a fight." he caressed her cheek. "Something wrong?"

Hyerim turned her head away.

Frowning, L.Joe took a step closer to her. "Babe, what's wrong with you today?"

Hyerim took a deep breath, willing herself to do it. For her, for him.

"Byunghun, today's different." she murmured softly, looking him in the eye. "Today is the day we break up."

L.Joe's eyes widened and he took a few moments to process what she just said. "You're breaking up with me?" he croaked, clearly not expecting it. Hyerim nodded, taking a step back to give them both space. "We're not compatible, Byunghun."

"Is this about my fighting?" L.Joe questioned urgently. "My smoking? Damn it, I'll not smoke in front of you okay? And I won't fight as long as they don't provoke me. I promise."

"Byunghun, I'm so tired." Hyerim whispered. "I'm so tired of worrying for your welfare when you don't even worry about it yourself. Can't you have a little self preservation? This isn't working out."

"Babe." L.Joe croaked, realizing that she meant it.

Hyerim smiled bitterly as she looked at him. "The first time I saw you, I made up my mind to be that one girl that would change you for the better. I haven't succeeded at all." she murmured.

"So this is my last method. Leaving you, and I hope it works."

 

 

-----

Honestly, I didn't know what you want.

Throughout this thing I kept going back to your request and rereading it and I just...I didn't know what there was to write about something like this. And I didn't know how to change something like this into a romcom. Like L.Joe's hopeless so how's that a comedy...

I'm sorry if you didn't like it. It's a little melodramatic, too much for my taste. If this was an essay I'd have failed because I think I didn't do what was required. It's one of those times when you have no idea what the question wants you to do, LOL.