I was sick of love

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

username: KooJaehee
male idol: Kim Jongin, Xi Luhan
female: oc- kim hyeri
plot: hyeri was a hapy-good-lucky girl,she really likes kai went her 12 years old and she will follow kai where ever he go.They family was arranges married for them. Kai was really hate it. Suddenly her family move to chinafor 6 year, went her back.
She change 100% ,she cool, calm and like to show his poker face.
She not follow kai like her do 6 year a go because her heart was hurt by someone.Went kai ask her to meet , she very shock because the one was hurt her heart was already frint of her.
He is a Luhan.
genre: angst
title: I'm was sick of love



-----



Hyeri walked out of the departure hall with her stylish leopard print luggage bag and a classy pair of shades.

She looked around and saw a familiar face amongst the many unfamiliar ones waiting for her in the crowd.

She would have loved to see him, if not for the fact that she had changed from six years ago. The Hyeri now didn't love Kai any longer, and the Hyeri now didn't believe in love anymore.

Hyeri took off her shades as she walked towards Kai with a small cool smile. "Hey."

Kai blinked for a moment as he took in her appearance, which was very reasonable since she changed a lot since six years ago. "Hyeri?"

Hyeri gave a small nod and ushered him away from the crowd. Kai pulled on his beanie and adjusted his shades, making sure that no one could recognize him as Exo's dance machine.

Kai led Hyeri to his car and as the door closed them in, he took another look at the girl he was engaged to.

"Hyeri." He repeated, scanning her face. "Wow, you really do look a lot different."

Hyeri gave him a cool smile and nodded coldly. "I guess. Time does that to people." She murmured, pursing her lips.

Kai figured she didn't want to talk about her appearance anymore and he started the car, the engine roaring to life.

"I'm going to bring you over to the Exo dorm for a bit." Kai told her as he drove off. "I want to collect some documents of yours which I forgot to bring. After that I'll bring you to the hotel?"

"Cool." Hyeri nodded once. She turned away from him, staring out of the window and watching the people outside.

Kai glanced at her and frowned slightly.

He could hardly recognize her as Hyeri. Not only appearance wise, but her behavior and demeanor had changed a total hundred and eighty degrees.

He remembered the young Hyeri following him everywhere he went and being an absolute nuisance. She liked him then, he knew. And he didn't like her back. He had always detested the engagement between them and blamed her for it.

This Hyeri right now could have told Kai she hated him and Kai would have believed her.

She became so cold and emotionless, her smiles merely a twitching of her lips and her eyes empty with no passion.

It didn't take a fool to figure that she didn't like him that way any more. Kai didn't know why he felt a little regret after seeing how pretty Hyeri turned out to be.

The car ride was getting awkward and Kai cleared his throat. "Do you know Exo?"

Hyeri shrugged. "That group you're in. A few number of boys our age and you sing and dance. That's all I know."

Kai raised a brow. Exo was crazily popular all over the world and he figured she would have heard of the even when she was in China. I mean, there were Exo-m in charge of the promotion there.

"You'll like the boys." Kai murmured. "They're handsome and they're nice people."

Hyeri didn't say anything. Handsome was the last thing she wanted.

She fell for an insanely handsome guy back in china and he broke her heart to bits. When Hyeri pledged her undying love for him and believed his lies, he had left without a word and Hyeri didn't even bother to find out where he went.

He left her. That was all she needed to know.

And she hated him with a fiery passion for leaving her so. That damn bastard.

----

"Oppa." Hyeri beamed at the guy of her dreams as he approached her. He was extremely good looking and lots of girls called him bambi. Strange as it was, Hyeri could actually see the similarity between the disney character and him. And he was actually cuter than the cartoon.

He gave Hyeri a half-hearted smile and settled down beside her. "What have you been up to these few days, oppa?" Hyeri asked him, pouting lightly. "You don't pick up my calls or reply my messages. I was afraid some alien came and kidnapped you off to Mars." she joked.

He didn't smile.

Hyeri grew a little uncomfortable at his reaction and cleared . "Anyway, oppa. I've got two movie tickets." she dug in her wallet and pulled them out, waving merrily. "I won them on some radio game. What do you want to watch?"

He pursed his lips and looked at her coldly in the eye. "I can't do this anymore, Hyeri."

Hyeri blinked and retracted her arm, swallowing. "You don't like movies? We can do something else." She stuffed the offending movie tickets into her bag. "What do you want to do?"

"I said I can't do this anymore, Hyeri." He repeated. "I can't hang up with you anymore."

Hyeri felt her blood run cold and she gaped at him. "You want to break up with me?"

He actually had the nerve to laugh at her question. "Break up?" he echoed. "We can't break up if we hadn't been together before, baby." he patted her cheek, chuckling. "I never asked you to be my girlfriend, did I? We never were together before."

Hyeri took a sharp intake of breath as she processed his words. "So what did all these times we spent together mean?" she whispered brokenly. "Didn't it mean anything?"

He stood up and turned to look at her. "It didn't. It never did."

-----

And then he left the next day without a call or message and disappeared from the surface of the Earth.

Hyeri sighed softly, scolding herself for remembering him again. He was a bastard through and through and she remembered finding out that he had been "hanging out" with a lot of other girls at the same time as he hung out with him.

He was just playing them all.

Kai stopped the car in front of the Exo dorm and turned off the engine. "I guess I'll introduce you to the members, depends on who's home right now." Hyeri nodded, not really caring.

She followed her to one of the apartments and waited as Kai fiddled with the lock. The house was seemingly empty and a little too messy for her taste as they got in.

Kai looked around to see if anyone was home. "Anyone home?" He hollered. "I brought my fiancé home!"

Hyeri inwardly cringed at the title he gave her and mentally smacked herself. She was his fiancé after all. She had to get used to this even though she knew she could never come close to loving Kai as she had loved the other guy.

There was some shuffling in one of the rooms and Kai perked up. "Your fiancé?" A voice called out. "Wait a sec, let me get a shirt on. The other boys are all out, you couldn't have picked a worse timing. I was just sleeping, Kai."

Kai laughed and signaled for Hyeri to wait. Hyeri's brows were furrowed as she tried to place where she heard that voice from. Too familiar.

A handsome guy burst out from one of the rooms and tumbled towards them, sending Kai a crooked goofy smile Hyeri once loved so much.

Her voice got caught in and her eyes instantly watered at the sight of him. So that was where he went?

Here? In Korea?

Luhan grinned at Kai and pulled at his own shirt. "So where's she?"

Kai moved to the side to reveal Hyeri, her face cold as she regarded the boy she loved.

Luhan gasped audibly and he looked absolutely confused. "H-Hyeri?" He stuttered.

Hyeri collected her nerves and took a step forward, giving him the most detached smile she could muster.

"Hi, Luhan. I'm Kai's fiancé, Kim Hyeri."

Luhan's jaw dropped and Hyeri couldn't help but smirk. In your face, bastard.