Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday to my fiance

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT


Username : pink-lollipop
 Featuring male Idol : Park Chanyeol EXO
Featurinng female : Jang Minhee
 Plot : Minhee is a christmas child that was born on 25th of December. Chanyeol, her boyfriend decided to get her out of the house for the whole day while EXO (ot12) would sneak in and decorate. A few embarrassments, got chase by a dog, ring and a mistletoe would do :)
Title : Merry Christmas and a Happy Birthday to my fiance <3

 

-----

 

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at the boys. "You guys sure you know what you're supposed to do?"

The EXO boys nodded. "Aish you've repeated everything for a gazillion times, hyung." Sehun blew on his bangs in annoyance. "We know, trust us."

Chanyeol made a face. "Well it's hard to say, knowing you guys. This is going to be a Christmas and Birthday party for my baby girl, so you guys better not screw up. I'll treat all of you to a meal after this is done."

"YAYYY!" all of them cheered.

"You better treat us to chinese dimsum so there'll be buns." Xiumin murmured dreamily.

"Anyway," Chanyeol cleared his throat. "I'm going to bring Minhee out right now, and you guys know the password to her house right? 4252. Hide here till we've gone and I'll try to bring her out for as long as possible so you guys can prepare the surprise. I'll message Baekhyun when we're coming back."

"Arraso." Baekhyun nodded.

Chanyeol sent his group mates a smile and he jogged off to his girlfriend's house. He rang the doorbell and a few moments later, Minhee appeared, wearing a cute red dress just for the occasion. The EXO boys waited as they hid in their various positons, some behind the pillars, some behind rubbish bins, some hiding behind bushes.

Chanyeol bent down to kiss Minhee's cheek and Tao gave a whimper. "Gross." he muttered.

Luhan laughed softly. "You'll not say that when you have a girlfriend of your own next time, chinese monk." he knocked on Tao's head.

Chanyeol led Minhee away to his car and he glanced back at the EXO boys, giving them a wink. The said couple drove off into the distance and the EXO boys emerged from theid hiding places. "Okay, guys we have a lot to do." Suho directed them. "Come on!"

The eleven of them went to Minhee's apartment and Kris pressed the password. The door clicked open and they all filed inside. Minhee's apartment was cosy and clean, a homey feel that welcomed anyone who entered. "Wow this place looks good." Lay murmured.

All of a sudden, a puppy charged at the boys as it emerged from one of the rooms, apparently curious at the sound of intruders.

Kai's eyes widened as the puppy chose him as it's first sniffing victim and pounced at the EXO's dancing machine. The usually cool bad boy actually gave a high pitched yelp and he ran to the couch, shrieking. "SAVE ME!"

The puppy followed Kai faithfully, even leaping onto the couch as he continued sniffing the dance machine. "OH MY GOD! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, STANDING THERE! SAVE ME YOU IDIOTS!" Kai shrieked, defending himself with a pillow.

D.O. calmly went over and picked up the puppy from Kai's lap. "Dude, you're seriously over-reacting."

Kai heaved a sigh of relief, his face red and his lap fool of doggie drool. "I almost died." he whispered as he laid lifelessly on the couch. "Died."

"Enough of excitement, let's get to work." Kris clapped his hands to gather everyone's attention. "Okay, EXO-M will do the cooking and EXO-K will go the decorating."

"NO!" Sehun pouted. "I want to be in the same group as my Luhan hyung." he hugged Luhan's arm.

"Oh seriously." Suho rolled his eyes. "Okay, Sehun, Luhan and Tao, you three will be in charge of buying snacks from the nearby store. The soft drinks and stuff. D.O., Lay, Kai and Baekhyun, you four will be cooking. The rest, Kris, Xiumin hyung, Chen and me, will be in charge of the decorations. Clear?"

"Yes!" they all chorused and darted around to do their own tasks.

...

In the kitchen, the pro cooks and the not-so-pro cooks were standing awkwardly at two sides. "I don't really trust the other two in doing any of the dishes, honestly." Lay murmured to D.O. as he glanced at Baekhyun. "Hey, we can fry an egg just fine." he protested.

Lay and D.O. looked at each other. "That sounds okay, I guess." D.O. relented.

The pros immediately went on with the cutting of vegetables and stuff, doing the complicated things which the other two had no idea in. Baekhyun and Kai opened the box of eggs and heated the stove, pouring a little oil into the pan. "Are we doing sunny side ups or scrambled eggs, hyung?" Kai asked.

"Hmm, molla. Let me ask the mother hen." Baekhyun tapped D.O. on the shoulder. "Yah umma, scrambled or sunny side ups?"

"By your standards, scrambled would be best." D.O. mused as he cut the carrots. Baekhyun's eyes narrowed down on D.O.'s hands as his dongsaeng's hands went chopping quickly in a lightning speed. It looked superhuman. "Hey is that a new ring?"

D.O. blinked at his ring. "Oh right, I should take it off while I'm cooking." he pulled it off his finger. "Hyung, help me put it somewhere safe."

Baekhyun nodded, taking the ring from D.O.. Just his luck, his fingers slipped and the ring fell in to the pan just as Kai cracked an egg into it. Both eyes widened and the not-so-pros gasped. "Hyung." Kai croaked. "Our scrambled egg has a special ingredient added by Baekhyun hyung."

"Yah what." Lay frowned. He caught the metal swimming in the egg and he blinked. D.O.'s eyes widened and he snapped his gaze to Baekhyun. "EYELINER HYUNG!!!!!!"

...

"Let's hang mistletoes too." Xiumin suggested. "And then we'll shove Chanyeol and Minhee under it and demand for them to kiss!" He clapped gleefully.

"You have an evil mind." Kris murmured, but he was already getting on the ladder, hanging the mistletoe up. Suho grinned and produced another. "Come on, hang more."

Chen laughed. "I'm already getting excited."

A few moments later, the grocery group returned with bags of snacks and party food. "Home!" Luhan announced. "Wow the decorations look good."

"I'm beat." Sehun plopped on the couch, under the mistletoe. Xiumin, Kris, Chen and Suho looked at one another. "Me too." Tao sank in the seat beside Sehun. Xiumin, Kris, Chen and Suho's mouth dropped opened.

"MISTLETOE!" they chorused.

Sehun and Tao looked up, thier eyes widening. "What the hell you erted hyungs!" they chorused. "Eww!  You mean I have to kiss Tao?" Sehun squeezed his eyes shut.

"Excuse me? I have to kiss you! My first kiss, with a guy!" Tao felt faint.

Luhan patted both on the shoulder. "So sorry you both but under it's a tradition!" he grinned, absolutely delighted at his friends' misery. Sehun sent him a look. "And to think you were my best friend."

"It's just a kiss." Luhan grinned.

Sehun squeezed his eyes shut and held Tao's face. "Hyung, don't you move okay?" he gripped Tao's head like it was a brick. "Imma move closer now." Tao gave a mewl of protest, his face contorting in disgust.

Kris, XIumin, Chen and Suho whipped out their phones to video down the epic moment.

Sehun moved closer, and closer, and closer....and planted his lips on Tao's cheeks.

"EWWWW!!!!" Sehun and Tao broke apart. Sehun rubbing his lips furiously and Tao wiping at his cheeks. Kris made a face. "No fun, it was on the cheeks."

Tao threw Kris a look. "Don't you dare forget I'm the one with the martial arts." he blew on his bangs.

-----

After a whole lot of chaotic events, Baekhyun finally received the message from Chanyeol. "EVERYONE!" He hollered. "They're returning!"

The EXO boys ran to hide in their various positons behind the couch, in the guest rooms, (Kai was forced to hide in the back with the puppy), and they turned off all the lights.

There was silence as they waited.

"Man, is it hot in here or what." Lay murmured from the kitchen.

"I hear you, it's hot." Chen murmured, fanning himself from the other end of the apartment.

Another lapse of silence.

"Owww Luhan hyung stop stepping on my feet!" Sehun whined.

Luhan immediately lifted his foot. "Oh I was wondering what that was. You have big feet, Hun."

Silence.

"When are they coming?" Tao muttered. "I'm hot and tired of waitin- OMONA!" he shrieked as the door burst open when Minhee got home.

She got a shock from the shrieking Tao and Tao got a shock from the shrieking Minhee.

Everyone forgot to on the lights and turned around in the darkness, not knowing what happened. "TAO! ARE YOU STILL THERE???" D.O. called.

"Hyung get to the lights and turn the damn thing on." Baekhyun shoved Kris. The duizhang walked to where he thought the switch was and stumbled over Xiumin who was hiding in his position. The two of them caused a chain reaction from one end of the apartment to the other and soon all the EXO boys were sprawled on the floor.

"OWWW MY STOMACH." someone groaned.

Chanyeol frowned and he the lights. His eyes widened when he saw all s sprawled in all corners of the apartment, grimacing. "What the hell is going on?"

"Nothing much." Chen pretended to shrug. His eyes fixed on something on the ceiling and he burst out in laughter.

"Kris hyung, Suho hyung!!! Mistletoe!!!"