On screen love

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: zelo-baekhyun
Featuring Male idol (s): Hoya (Infinite) and Jae Hyo (Block )
Featuring Female Idol (s) or OC: OC- Choi Hee Young
Plot: Hee Young (OC) is a female idol, known as the leader and visual of a 6-member female group. The company make Hee Young and Jae Hyo appear on We Got Married and they make them kiss. But Hee Young is in love with Infinite' Hoya, but Jae Hyo actually loves Hee Young.
Genre: Romance- Comedy- Partly Angst
Title: The Two Sided Love / On-screen Love.



-----



"Yeobo~~" Jaehyo cooed. "One more mouth."

Hee Young looked at her on screen husband and gave him a cute smile that was exactly that girls in love should look like. She opened and let Jaehyo feed her.

Jaehyo smiled at her tenderly and wiped away the sauce from the side of her lips with his thumb.

They stared at each other dreamily for a few more moments until....

"CUT!" The director hollered. "Good job. Take a break and we'll go on after fifteen."

Heeyoung's smile immediately froze and she sighed, her expression dropping to one of utter boredom. She played with the leftover food on her plate and blew on her bangs. "Filming is boring."

Jaehyo glanced at his on screen wife and bit his lip. "Yah, you're with your husband and you're bored?" He nudged her.

Hee young laughed. "Oppa, it's not like we're married for real. It's just a show." She finally put down her cutlery and stretched.

Jaehyo turned away to hide the hurt from his face and grimaced.

Yes it was it. Ahn Jaehyo of Block B was actually really in love with his on screen wife Choi Hee Young. He had been in love with her for the longest time and was absolutely elated when he found out that his partner for We Got Married was Hee Young.

However things weren't going as he wanted. He soon realized that Hee Young saw him as nothing more than an on screen husband and Sunbae, and the real guy who caught her heart was Infinite's Hoya.

Jaehyo wished that she could love him like she loved Hoya, but she never treated him anymore than a Sunbae when the cameras weren't rolling.

"Okay next scene in the living room." The director told them. "We're going to show the audience a warm hearted scene of you two watching the tv."

Hee Young nodded and went to sit down on the couch in front of the tv.

"Another thing, we've talked with your companies and they have agreed." The director continued. "For further boost in popularity of the show, you two are required to kiss."

Heeyoung's eyes shot wide open.

"Jaehyo, you'll take the lead as the guy and its up to you when you want to do it." The director said. "Just make it natural."

Hee young shot up from her seat. "Director, can't we do without a loss scene?" She pleaded. "We'll hug a lot and do a lot of skinship instead." She begged.

Jaehyo looked away, hurt by thefact that she had to beg to NOT kiss him. Was he that unattractive?

"It's just a kiss, Heeyoung. Just do it." The director told her. "We'll raise your salary."

Heeyoung wanted to protest but be director was already counting down to the start of filming. Jaehyo plopped himself beside her and watched her sigh.

"Keep it a peck, oppa." Heeyoung whispered. Jaehyo didn't nod and he pretended not to hear.

"ACTION!" The director shouted.

Hee young immediately turned into the meek sweet wife everyone knew and Jaehyo could not help but wish she treated him like this outside of the studio.

Jaehyo picked up the remote control and the tv. It was the advertisement at that time and he just let it play.

He looked at her and gave a small smile. "This feels as if we're married for real huh?" He grinned. "A married couple watching tv on the couch after dinner on a Saturday night."

Heeyoung gave him a smile. "Neh oppa."

Jaehyo darted closer to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, bringing her to rest her head against the crook of his neck. He could imagine the audience cooing at the scene and inwardly downed at the thought that the girl in his arms thought differently.

Hee Young played with the hem of her shirt as they waited for the advertisement to finish.

It finally did and it was revealed to be playing a rerun of "Reply 1997". Heeyoung immediately perked up when she saw Hoya acting and she beamed. "It's Hoya oppa."

Jaehyo wanted to scream. Why was it that even when he had alone couple time with Hee young, Hoya had to appear to ruin things?

Heeyoung let out a soft sigh and giggled. "Hoya oppa is so handsome."

Jaehyo pretended to pout cutely but he actually wanted to grimace. He thanked the show for giving him a chance to be jealous without questioning his real emotions.

"Yah your husband is here and you go complimenting another man?" Jaehyo pretended to be angry. Hee young laughed. "But Hoya oppa is handsome."

Jaehyo turned back to watch the show but he wasn't taking it in. He could feel Hee Young's attention completely grabbed by the show, no, by Hoya.

He wanted to turn the tv off or at least switch it to another channel.

He hated Hoya, so so much.

"Oh look," Hee Young laughed again. The laugh he could never get out of her by his own efforts. "Hoya oppa-"

Jaehyo dipped his head and claimed her lips at that moment, thoroughly annoyed by Hoya's name. Hee Young was a little startled but she knew it had to come some time and she just closed her eyes, waiting for it to be over.

Jaehyo caressed Hee Young's cheeks with his thumb and kissed her passionately, deepening the kiss.

He could feel Hee Young struggle in his grasp and feel her gasp against his lips, startled by his actions especially when she had told him to keep it a peck.

He ignored her and continued kissing her with all his heart.

Because this was one time he could do this without any questions asked.

One time he could kiss her, because he knew he could never get to do it when the cameras stop rolling.







-----

I'm not sure what you really wanted actually. Your description wasn't clear. Like Heeyoung likes Hoya and Jaehyo likes Heeyoung. So?

This is my own interpretation once again, I hope you like it. I actually ignored your romantic comedy partly angst part because I didn't see how this was a romcom. It was a total heartbreaker in my opinion.