Will you be my Mrs Kim

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username: DonchaClick
2. Featuring male idol(s): Kim Myungsoo and maybe a little bit of Infinite
3. Featuring female (OC): Kim Eunchan
4. Plot: L wants to confess to Eunchan. He's the shy-but-badass-type-of-boy. Well, the confession is really cute with the mention of their same surnames. And Infinite may a bit.
5. Genre: Romantic Comedy or Cute Romance. Either. I don't mind.
6. Tittle: 'Will you be my Mrs. Kim?'

 

-----

 

L leaned against the wall in his bad boy pose and twisted his lips, tapping his fingers.

Girls walked past him and giggled and squealed, waving hi. L ignored them, rolling his eyes discreetly at their flirty acts. The girls cooed and squealed even more at his reaction, apparently adoring his rude acts.

L had skipped his math lesson and he figured the teacher barely knew there was a Kim Myungsoo in class. He couldn't be bothered going to those lessons because he knew all his stuff and the whole thing was boring.

L may be a badass bad boy kind of person but he actually had a very great brain. He got high marks easily without studying and looking through his textbooks and notes would be sufficient in securing an A. Which was why he never bothered to attend lessons and the teachers never bothered going after him.

However, there was one lesson L went to every single time and that was Chemistry.

It wasn't that he was bad in chemistry, hell, Chem could easily be his best subject out of the many others he was talking.

However, there was the appeal to going for Chemistry class and that was Kim Eunchan. That girl was someone who practically walked with her eyes closed because she seemed so clumsy and she seemed to need saving every where she went.

L didn't like girls like that. He didn't like girls who fell down when their shoelaces weren't even untied and girls who were blur and innocent and looking like they were waiting for their Prince Charming to come saving their asses.

However this Kim Eunchan was something different all together because even though she got into a whole lot of self-created trouble, she never once asked for help. She never seemed to expect someone to save her from it all and in fact, she looked rather offended when someone offered help because she wanted to solve her own problems.

L liked to watch her especially during Chemistry lab, and she would get all the steps jumbled up and her solutions would always be the wrong colour and had precipitation when there wasn't supposed to be. He liked to see when she panicked in that cute manner of hers and knocked herself on the head, but went on to try again without complaining.

Yes, the badass L had actually fallen in love with Kim Eunchan.

The thing was, L didn't know how he was going to go about confessing to her. He rarely talked to her, he rarely talked to anyone outside of Infinite and only s knew his real character was a goofy playful one. He vaguely wondered if Eunchan would like him if she knew his real side.

The badass L was shy. Extremely shy. And he didn't know what to do about it.

The next lesson was Chemistry and L made his way to the laboratory, his heart pounding hard in his chest. When he got there, the Infinite members were already sitting in their various random seats and so was Eunchan.

L's heart skipped a beat when he saw her.

L moved to the seat beside Eunchan and shoved Sungyeol from the seat. "Dude, I want this seat." L muttered.

Sungyeol frowned for an instant before he glanced at Eunchan beside him. He cracked a grin. Sungyeol knew of his best friend's crush on Eunchan and had laughed at L madly when he first knew.

Eunchan looked over at them curiously, wondering why L wanted the seat beside her when he usually took the back row.

"L why do you want to sit here?" Sungyeol asked loudly, voicing out her question. "Don't you usually sit at the back row?"

L sent Sungyeol a glare and Sungyeol ignored it. "Why, did you want to sit with Eunchan?" he pointed. L was horrified and he immediately glanced at Eunchan. Eunchan pinked slightly and laughed uneasily. "Sungyeol, don't be ridiculous. Why would he want to sit with me?" she smiled at L. "I can sit at the back if you want. You can take my seat."

"No." L immediately shook his head. He glared at Sungyeol and shoved his hyung off the chair. "I have my seat right here."

Sungyeol pouted and went to the back of the class. The Infinite boys snickered in amusement, laughing at L's feeble attempt at trying to get closer to the girl he liked.

The teacher strode in and began the lesson, and L brainstormed on how he was going to tell Eunchan of his feelings. A lightbulb lit in his head and he reached for his notepad, tearing out a note.

"Miss Kim, will you be my Mrs Kim?"

He glanced down at his words and inwardly grimaced. His bad boy image would dissolve with that one sentence. He was almost as greasy as Woohyun!

Hoya leaned towards L from his table and laughed quietly. "L, I didn't know you had it in you."

L gasped and turned around, shocked. "Yah why are you peeking?" he spluttered, choking on his saliva. Hoya wagged his finger. "Will you be my Mrs Kim?" he repeated. "That was so greasy!"

"Kim Myungsoo and Lee Howon, what are you two talking about?" The teacher frowned. "Stop talking in my class."

"I wasn't about to talk but I saw Myungsoo wanting to pass notes in class and I had to stop him." Hoya said innocently. "It's not good to pass notes in class."

"Indeed?" the teacher frowned went to L's table, taking the piece of note away. She read the lines and her eyes darted over to Eunchan for a mini-second. "Don't do it again, Myungsoo." she tucked the note away.

L buried his face in his hands and glared at Hoya, displeased. Hoya laughed and high-fived Dongwoo, snickering at the troubled L. L glanced at Eunchan and she gave him an encouraging smile.

L took out his notepad again and he wrote another note, making sure Hoya wouldn't see.

Eunchan, what do you want to be when you grow up?

Satisfied, L folded the paper and passed it to Eunchan. Eunchan took it, puzzled and she blinked at him. He nodded at her to read and she unfolded the paper carefully. Her reply came a few moments after.

I think I want to be a doctor. Though I hope I'll grow out of my clumsy moments or I'll really kill someone. Why the sudden interest?

L chuckled in amusement at her answer.

Yeah you should rethink the doctor thing. Jokes.
No actually, I was thinking how you should become a Mrs Kim in the future.

He his lips and waited nervously for her to reply. She glanced at him, puzzled.

Mrs Kim? But my surname is Kim so I'm a Miss Kim. Unless my husband's surname is Kim, it's highly unlikely that I'll be a Mrs Kim.

Bingo.

L took a deep breath and took his pen to write the next note when Sungjong raised his hands. "Teacher!!!! Myungsoo hyung is passing notes with Eunchan noona!"

Everyone turned to look at the two and L growled, wanting to kill the maknae. The teacher looked turned and she stalked to L's table again. "Myungsoo, why are you-"

L saw his original piece of note that the teacher had confiscated sticking out of her folder and he plucked it out without her consent. He threw it at Eunchan and his lips nervously.

Eunchan took the paper, staring at L and back at the teacher. "S-Seongsaengnim..."

The teacher sighed and rolled her eyes. "Alright two minutes to settle this, Myungsoo. That's all I'm giving you." L grinned gratefully at the teacher and she left, giving the couple some space to themselves.

L nodded at Eunchan for her to open the note and she did. She blinked at the question and shot her head up again to look at him with wide eyes.

"So? Yes or no?" L pretended to be impatient but inside he was queasy with nerves.

Eunchan broke into a small smile. "Guess it's a good idea, I'll get keep my surname." she mused. "So yes."