A Beautiful Pig

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. LeeFaith
 2. Byun Baekhyun (EXO-K)
 3. Kim Yoon Gi
 4. Yoon Gi was bullied at school because she liked to eat a lot, though she never seemed to gain weight, and other students liked to call her 'Pig'. Baekhyun helps her from the bullies and comforts her. He tells her that if her nickname was 'Pig', they were perfect for each other since his nickname was 'Bacon'.
 5. Romance
 6. A Beautiful Pig

 

-----

 

If DBSK's Changmin was the guy who could eat an incredible amount without gaining weight, his girl version would definitely be Kim Yoon Gi.

The girl stood at a tall 169cm and was actually pretty slim, with an underweight weight of 47kg. She was really quite adorable but the amount her skinny body could consume was really quite frightening.

DBSK's Changmin once ate 7 meals in a day, and Yoon Gi's record stood at 6.

And those weren't little tea and cakes or coffee breaks either. They were large bowls of soup with rice, bibimbap, ramen, grilled beef etc etc. Full meals that people ate for dinner, Yoon Gi could eat all of that six times a day.

She loved eating, really.

There were too many sinful delights in the world to ignore. If someone had painstakenly used the time and effort to invent such wonderful dishes, it was really a sin not to devour them.

Yoon Gi was a pretty good cook as well because of all the eating she had been doing. She could eat much more than what a regular girl could and could feel hungry just an hour after a whole meal. A real bottomless pit, she was.

However, it was okay for a guy to eat a lot but a girl couldn't. Such areas touching the stereotypical mindsets of how a girl and boy should behave, and how they were supposed to be like.

A guy should eat more than a girl. A guy should be taller than a girl. (sobs for me) A guy should be stronger than a girl.

Like equal rights, hello?

Yoon Gi was often subjected to the teasing of her fellow classmates because they were always amazed at how much she could eat. And that was, A LOT.

She didn't get fat so it wasn't as bad as how other people got it, however it was still hard to bear. Especially when those guys in her class started laughing at her and calling her names.

Yoon Gi left her seat for a bit to go to the toilet and when she returned back from the toilet, she saw the gang of guys in her class crowding around her seat and letting out loud hoots of laughter occasionally.

Yoon Gi crept over to them curiously, wondering what was happening. She met the eyes of some of the other girls in class and they shook their head, laughing.

Yoon Gi frowned, puzzled.

She went over to the group of boys and tip toed, looking over their shoulder.

Her eyes widened when she saw that they were emptying the contents of her bag on the table and having a great laugh at the things she brought to school. Redundant things.

Namely food.

One guy spotted her and laughed. "Oh the Pig is back."

Yoon Gi winced at the nickname. Like seriously, she wasn't even fat! Why the hell was she called a pig? .

"Pig, you really live up to your name don't you?" another guy laughed. "Man, I never expected all this things to be emptied from your bag! How did it all fit inside? Do you even bring books to school?"

The boys dissolved into hoots of laughter.

"Look, three chocopies." One guy counted. "A bag of chips, a subway sandwich, two pretzels, three bars of chocolates, one small box of honey stars and...a cup ramen. Pig, why did you even bring a cup ramen! You need hot water for it!" he hooted in laughter.

Yoon Gi looked away. She was just afraid of being hungry alright? Desperately afraid.

"You really are a pig." one guy snickered. "Which girl eats as much as you, really! Your future husband is going to be so burdened by your eating habits, really. Even if he's a millionaire, he's going to have so much trouble finding enough funds to feed you!"

Yoon Gi took a deep breath, biting back the tears. Damn them.

"PIG!" they started laughing again. "PIG PIG PIG PIG!!!"

Yoon Gi wiped away a tear that managed to make it's way down her cheek and she turned to run away. Those idiots, idiots, idiots. Didn't they care how she felt? Which girl would like being called a pig, and it wasn't even an endearment!

Yoon Gi ran to the back of the school where she knew not many people went to and sat down under a tree, hugging her knees to her and crying madly. Those bastards.

So what if she ate more than average? It was none of their business! What gave them the right to check and search her bag?

There came rustling sounds as someone walked towards her and she turned away, not ready to see anyone.

"Yoon Gi?"

Baekhyun's voice sounded right beside her as he settled down. "Yoon Gi, what happened?"

Yoon Gi cursed. Baekhyun was her neighbour and she had always had a crush on her for the longest time. They were quite close but Yoon Gi resisted eating a lot whenever Baekhyun around even when she really felt like it. She didn't want him to know.

One time they were eating dinner together and Baekhyun commented on how well she ate her food and Yoon Gi immediately grew conscious.

She gave up eating her steak and ordered a salad.

He couldn't see her like this!

"Nothing." Yoon Gi sniffled.

Baekhyun touched her shoulder and she shied away. "Yoon Gi." Baekhyun murmured. "Talk to me. I know something happened. I was just passing by your class by the corridor when I saw you running out of there, crying. Something is wrong, Yoon Gi. Tell me."

Yoon Gi turned away, biting her lip. Baekhyun pulled her closer and forced her to look at him. "Tell me please?"

She lowered her gaze. "They called me a pig." she whispered.

"Bastards." Baekhyun cursed. "Just because you eat more than others?"

Yoon Gi blinked at him. "How did you-"

Baekhyun chuckled. "I'm your neighbor and I've always taken a permanent residence at your house, you think I wouldn't know? And it's regarding you, I would know."

Yoon Gi looked away, ashamed. "I don't just eat a little more than regular girls, Baekhyun. I eat double of what they do. Don't you think it's disgusting?"

"No of course not." Baekhyun murmured. "And I know why you do it too."

Yoon Gi's gaze snapped towards his face. "You were kidnapped when you were five and didn't get a bite to eat for three days. You were starved. That's why you eat now, because you're subconsciously afraid to feel hunger again." Baekhyun told her.

"How did you-" Yoon Gi gasped.

"I like chatting with your mom." Baekhyun grinned. He wiped away her tears and smiled. "And let me tell you that eating a lot and not putting on weight is a dream, alright? It's not something to be ashamed of. It doesn't matter if you're called pig. Don't you know my nickname?"

"Bacon." Yoon Gi blurted. "Of course I know, I called you that."

"That's right." Baekhyun laughed, pulling her in for a hug. "Pig and Bacon, we match each other don't we? Don't care about what other people say, Yoon Gi. If no one wants you, I do."

Yoon Gi broke down into tears again but this time? Of happiness.