The Badass's Crush

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username : littleprincess
 2. Featuring male idol : Teen Top's Changjo
 3. Featuring female : Kim Namjoo of APink.
 4. Plot : Namjoo is the President of the Student Society in her school while Changjo is the school bad- who had like her. He thought being a bad boy is one way to attract her. Or he thought so...
 5. Genre : Angst, romance.
 6. Title : The badass's crush

 

------

 

"Yah Kim Namjoo."

Namjoo stopped her her tracks while she was walking along with the vice-president of the Student Council, Eunji. The tinge of her smile that had been on her lips immediately left and she straightened her expression.

"What do you want, Choi Jonghyun." she snapped, displeased.

Changjo sauntered over to her, smirking and faking hurt. "Don't be so mean, princess." he snickered. "And call me Changjo like everyone else. There's a Shinee Kim Jonghyun here and CN BLue Lee Jonghyun. Don't mix me up with those kids."

"Kids?" Eunji snorted beside Namjoo. "Kim Jonghyun's much better looking and he has a better voice."

Changjo shot Eunji a look and she promptly shut up. He looked down at Namjoo as he stood in front of her. "Stop taunting everyone with your glares and your height, Choi Jonghyun. It's the name your parents gave you and I'm going to use it." she crossed her arms.

Changjo blew on his bangs. "You're no fun, Namjoo. Such a prude."

Namjoo rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm a prude to you. You're a badass gangster and I'm the president of the student council. Totally different worlds."

She smirked at him as she patted his shoulder. "I'd like to keep it that way." She strode off.

Changjo frowned and turned around to look at her as she strode away. He watched her go off and pursed his lips, raking his fingers throug his hair in a bad boy manner. "Aish, why doesn't she react to my charms?"

-----

Changjo sauntered into school, his shirt untucked and his tie loose around his neck. He was a picture of a bad boy, a badass student that teachers detested.

However, there was one good thing about his image and that was the reaction he got from the girls.

Girls, apparently, had the weirdest concept of what sort of guys were attractive. They would whine and sob when they were dumped by bad boy guys, and they would complain about why there weren't any nice guys around any more.

And when there were nice guys asking them out, they ignored all advances and friendzoned all of them. And then when another bad boy came into scene, they found themselves falling once again.

There was this certain appeal about the untouchable bad boy image that appeared to ladies that Changjo didn't understand. They wanted to be the girl that could melt the stone heart, the only girl that he would look at.

What rubbish.

The only reason why Changjo was acting like he did was because of Namjoo. He wanted to catch her attention and he didn't know how else to go about it.

It was like boys acting as bullies in kindergarten when they liked the girl.

Changjo hadn't actually progressed much in the love department since his kindergarten days and he didn't know how to charm a girl naturally. He saw his L.Joe hyung getting a whole lot of admirers because of his bad boy image and he quickly followed, hoping that it would attract the girl of his dreams.

"Changjo oppa~" a girl went to him and smiled. "Are you free after school? Do you want to hang out?"

Changjo was about to say no when he spotted Namjoo walking past. He immediately changed his pose and leaned against his locker coolly. "Sure, where?"

The girl looked elated that he agreed and she began blabbering more and more on what they could be doing. Namjoo rolled her eyes at Changjo as she passed, irritated by his behavior. She didn't say anything though, striding off quickly without a look in his direction.

-----

"Eotteohke hyung?" Changjo groaned. "She isn't reacting to me, unlike how Mihye's reacting to you when you're such a bad boy."

L.Joe raised his brows at his dongsaeng. "You think Mihye likes me because I'm a bad boy?"

Changjo blinked. "Doesn't she?" he questioned. "That's the reason why she likes you right? That's the reason why I got so many more admirers once I started this bad boy thing. Girls like us like that."

L.Joe laughed and shook his head. "Dude, you've got it wrong." he chuckled. "There are girls that like their boys bad. But bad boys are for looking, not loving. When you're dealing with a girl like Kim Namjoo, this is definitely not the way to deal with her."

"It's not?" Changjo gaped.

L.Joe shook his head, amused. "There's no one single method to deal with all girls, you toot." he grinned. "Did I mention Mihye hated me in the beginning because of my bad boy vibe? Other girls may love me for that but she hates me. Genuinely."

"How did you make her fall for you then?" Changjo leaned forward, interested.

"I acted like myself." L.Joe shrugged. "You want her to love you, Changjo. Not an image you created for yourself. To others I'm a bad boy, but to Mihye, I'm just Lee Byunghun. I'm only good to her, that's what."

Changjo gaped in realization. "Is that it?"

-----

"Omo! Look at Changjo!"

Changjo cleared his throat and strode on, ignoring the stares. He had his pants pulled up almost to his chest and had gotten rid of his contact lenses, wearing a geeky brown pair of spectacles instead.

Changjo's cheeks flamed as he felt a few guys laughing at him and he kept his eyes down. He wanted the ground to swallow him up but he decided that he would do anything to gain Namjoo's affections.

He stopped in front of his locker at the same time as she stopped in front of hers, which was beside his. Namjoo stared at him in shock and dropped her bag. "C-Choi Jonghyun?" she gasped in surprise.

Changjo cleared his throat. "Yeah?"

She looked him up and down. "Why do you look like that?" she shrieked. Changjo his lips nervously. "L.Joe hyung told me that you're the sort of person who likes nice guys. I thought I should stop behaving like a bad boy and turn for the better. For you."

Namjoo blinked. "For me?"

"Yeah." Changjo looked at the ground. "Will you uh....will you go out with me?"

A few moments passed before Namjoo broke into loud laughter. She clutched her tummy as she chuckled and shook her head in amusement. "I'll go out with you, Choi Jonghyun. But there's no need to act in such extreme ends." she eyed his nerd outfit.

She smiled at him. "You just have to be yourself."