Many Troubles for Yixing

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

user name : shinhaerin
 featured male idols : Yixing
 featured OC : Shin Hae Rin
 Plot: he cant love her because he got many trouble when he loves her
 genre: angst
 title: many trouble for yixing

 

------

 

Lay sighed and laid on his bed.

Haerin's scent was still lingering in his room when she passed by just now. He already missed her even though he just saw her barely three minutes ago.

Shin Haerin, there wouldn't be a girl he loved more than her.

He didn't know how and when his love developed for her, but it just did. Before he even knew what was happening, his feelings for Haerin had already surpassed platonic relations and had advanced to the dangerous rocky cliffs of love.

And the worse thing was that he couldn't stop it.

He couldn't stop how his heart reacted to her whenever she was near and he was practically dying because he can't hug and kiss her whenever she was around.

He wanted her so so much.

So if Lay loved her so much, why didn't he go after her? Profess his love?

There were too many obstacles between them, he couldn't go after her ever. It would be deadly.

 

Firstly, there was a problem that was deadly to another brotherhood relationship. Hoes over bros or bros over hoes?

One of his best friend, Xiumin, was also in love with Haerin. Everyone in EXO knew about Xiumin's little crush on Haerin and everytime Haerin came around to their class, the EXO boys would about it.

The only reason why Haerin had no idea Xiumin liked her was because she was dense. Too dense.

One of the reasons why Lay loved her so much and felt the need to be constantly protecting her.

The EXO boys had no idea about Lay's feelings for Haerin and they never imagined it to be so. Whenever the EXO boys were together and started chatting about love, the Xiumin and Haerin topic would come up and Lay would feel absolutely miserable.

He couldn't declare his love for Haerin right then, because it would be a betrayal to Xiumin's trust and friendship. He couldn't make any advancements on Haerin because it would be betraying Xiumin and he didn't like it.

Xiumin would blush whenever Haerin was near and the EXO boys would hoot loudly, encouraging the two to go out together.

Lay wished his feelings could be expressed this freely as well.

 

Secondly, there came a problem where Haerin never saw him as a man.

Sure, he was older than Haerin by two years. He was in his last year of Highschool and Haerin was studying her first year. Surely, seniors were manly and masculine compared to the other first year freshies right?

Wrong.

Haerin never thought of Lay anything like boyfriend material. She never even considered the fact that Lay might have romantic feelings for her, but Lay didn't blame her. She was dense, and besides he never hinted about it unlike Xiumin.

He was absolutely brotherzoned by her and there were few cases where Haerin smiled at him brightly in that lovely smile he so adored and told him, "You're the best oppa ever."

And it would take his smile away. OPPA. Stupid .

Sometimes Haerin would go on and on about other boys in her class, telling him about her day when a boy confessed to her and whatnot, and Lay would be extremely uncomfortable about it. She wouldn't realize, and she would even ask him for love advice.

Was this boy a nice person? Should she date him?

His every answer would be no, because there wasn't anyone he thought worthy of her love except or him. Why couldn't she see him like he saw her? He loved her so much but she only thought him as a brother.

He hated this.

 

Third, there came the little trouble where his parents would definitely not approve of his relationship with Haerin.

He hadn't told his parents about his feelings for Haerin, but he knew they would disagree. Lay loved his parents very very much and he didn't want to do anything to upset them.

When he had told them he wanted to become a singer in the past, he and his dad had already fallen out. Things were awkward and tensed between them and as much as Lay didn't want to give up his dream, he loved his father too.

He hoped that his father would support him in his dream someday and he could see his old man finally wising up to the idea.

The main problem was that if he and Haerin got together by some miracle, the slow easing of tension and the bridge his mother so carefully crafted between father and son to get them to patch their problems up, everything would be destroyed.

He didn't want to disappoint them or upset them and being with Haerin might very well send them on the way to Heaven, or so to speak. It would infuriate them beyond words and he didn't want that.

His mother didn't notice his other feelings for Haerin, but when she was in the house at the same time as Lay and Haerin were and she spotted how Lay treated Haerin, she would pull him aside to talk to him privately.

"Lay, I know you're protective of her." she would say. "But you cannot guard Haerin all the time and stand by her side like her boyfriend and hold her hand and kiss her temples whenever you want. You act like her boyfriend, so everyone would think she's taken. Which guy would woo her then?"

Exactly his point. He was marking his territory.

 

Perhaps the last and most important reason why Haerin and him could never be together.

This love had too many troubles involved. Too many aching troubles and problems that couldn't be solved no matter what Lay did.

Every time he thought about it, it wanted to scream. Why! WHY! Why did heaven have to make things so difficult for him? Why did he have to fall for her?

 

Because the most important thing that was stopping Lay and Haerin from getting together was that...

 

 

 

They were siblings.

 

 

 

 

 

-----

I'm not sure if you can accept this...taboo topic. But you never gave any details of what the troubles are, so.. Feel free to request again when I open the shop again.

Once again, those exam questions where you don't know the answer to.