Making up to you

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username: DreamyStories
2. Featuring male idol(s): Daehyun (BAP)
3. Featuring female (OC or idol, please give a name for the OC): Park Jihyun (OC)
4: Plot (Not too long please, it's a oneshot. A scenario would be good): Daehyun and Jihyun had been a couple for one year. Recently, they had a fight and Jihyun was very angry. She did not pick up calls from Daehyun and did not reply his messages as well. What will Daehyun do to make Jihyun forgive him? :)
5: Genre: Romance, Comedy
6: Title: Making up to you

 

-----

 

 

 

Jihyun was pissed.

She was not an obsessive girlfriend, honestly, but which girl in the world would like another girl pawing at her boyfriend or flirting outrageously with him? Not her, definitely.

Jihyun had always disliked that girl called Im Hana who had liked Daehyun even before Jihyun knew of Daehyun's existence. Jihyun had heard of the girl's stalking abilities and wondered which unlucky guy had fallen in her trap.

What she didn't expect was for herself to fall for that unlucky guy, and for him to fall for her as well.

Daehyun was just the sweetest guy ever, especially with his satoori accent. He had a cute eye smile and he was extremely attentive to her in everything, making her feel like she was seriously the only one he saw.

That Im Hana had been absolutely devastated when she found out that Daehyun was dating Jihyun but she didn't give up. She tried to use every trick in the book to force the couple to break up and till now, Daehyun and Jihyun had survived for a year.

But really, that Im Hana really doesn't know when to stop.

She just went looking for Jihyun and told her about little details in Daehyun's childhood that even Jihyun didn't know, producing photos and things like that. Jihyun felt inferior because she had only known Daehyun for a little over a year while Hana had known Daehyun for most of her life.

She knew time didn't mean anything about love, but it still couldn't cheer her up enough.

Jihyun sighed and shook her head, trying to shake out her thoughts. She was a clear minded person, she shouldn't be distracted by someone like Im Hana, it wasn't worth it!

She strode towards her boyfriend's dorm and tried to smile brightly. She wanted Daehyun to see her pretty and bright side, instead of the jealous girlfriend within her.

She took out her phone and was about to call Daehyun when she saw that he was already downstairs talking to someone without having her summon him. And that someone was a girl.

Not any ordinary girl, it was that freaking Im Hana.

Hana was laughing flirtatiously like every time she talked to Daehyun and she kept touching Daehyun casually on the arm in an annoying manner that irritated Jihyun more than anything.

Daehyun usually tried to brush Hana's attempts away and never let her too near, but the Hana today was more persistent than usual. Jihyun couldn't hear what the two were saying but they looked liked they were talking really intimately.

Hana leaned over to Daehyun and whispered in his ear and Jihyun saw red.

And all of a sudden, Hana pressed a kiss on Daehyun's cheek, ending off with a loud smack that Jihyun almost heard from her position.

Jihyun couldn't take it anymore. She let out a growl and stormed over to her boyfriend, pulling her away from Hana. "YAHHH!!"

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Baby."

Jihyun glared at him and Hana. "." she whispered. "Bastard." she growled at Daehyun. "Don't call me tomorrow, or the rest of this week. Or this month. No, don't talk to me until I talk to you."

She hugged her bag and ran off.

Daehyun stared as she went, her heart sinking. . He glared at Hana and wiped his cheek that she kissed. "You betrayed my trust, Hana. I'm never going to forgive you."

------

"Baby please listen to me okay?" Daehyun banged on Jihyun's door even though she locked him out. "Hana told me she was going to give up on me and I was too elated at the prospect to suspect her intentions. And then when I asked her why she was going to give up, she leaned over to whisper in my ear. I never expected her to kiss me!"

"IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!" Jihyun roared from inside her apartment.

"Baby!" Daehyun hit the door hard, frowning. He sighed and slumped against the wood and rubbed his temples. Damn that Im Hana. She had been an annoyance since the first day he met her.

"Baby, won't you forgive me oh?" Daehyun tried again. "It's really not my fault, I didn't encourage her or anything I swear."

"I TOLD YOU IT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!"

Daehyun deflated. When Jihyun was mad, she REALLY was. It was extremely difficult to make her see reason when she saw red and it took her anger a long long time to dissipate. Darn.

-----

Jihyun woke up to her doorbell.

She crawled out of her, putting on her glasses and shuffling out to the door. She glanced at the clock at the living room and frowned. Damn, it was only 7:30am in the morning. Who the hell was it?

She went to open her door and frowned when she didn't see anyone around. Who the hell was playing such a prank so early in the morning!!

She growled and was about to close the door when she saw a box on the ground. She blinked at it and picked it up, looking around again. There really wasn't anyone around.

Jihyun closed her door suspiciously and peered at the box. To Jihyun, it said. She opened the lid gingerly and blinked at a small cute pink dress that was so small, even babies couldn't wear them. She picked up the note from inside.

Because even when you just woke up, wearing that cute pyjamas of yours and that birdnest bed head of yours, without a tinge of make up on your face at 7:30am in the morning...

You're beautiful. Forever, to me.

Jihyun bit her lip. Who gave her that?

-----

Jihyun was halfway through her thesis and couldn't take it any longer, deciding to take a break. She went to grab herself a drink from the kitchen when the doorbell rang again.

When she opened the door, there wasn't anyone at the door once again.

Strange.

She looked down and she saw a similar box from before.

She took it and saw that it was again addressed to her. She opened it and smiled at a tiny tuxedo, complete with the inside shirt and even a bow. These clothes were so small, just what could wear these clothes?

She found another note and quickly read it.

Because when I'm around you, I feel like I'm at my best. You make me want to be the best of myself for you. You make me feel like great when you depend on my, you share your woes. I love it when you smile at me with the twinkle in your eye as if I'm the only one you can see.

For you, I'll be your perfect man.

Jihyun melted. Oh that guy...

------

The next time when her doorbell rang, Jihyun ran to the door. She was hoping to see the person who was putting these boxes in front of her house but when she got to the door, there wasn't anyone again.

She sulked and picked up the box all the same.

She brightened when she saw the contents, finally realizing what the little dress and tux was for. She held out two cute cream coloured teddy bears and cooed. They were soooo adorable!

She quickly rushed into her room and helped the girl teddy into the dress and the guy teddy into the tux. The bears looked like an ideal couple.

She dug out the note from the box.

Because there is no one for me other than you. Because you're the only one I see amongst the other 48,860,500 people in South Korea, you're the only one I want.

Because I'm secretly glad when you're jealous and I hope you want me as much as I want you. Because I know that without you, I'll have a hard time living again. Because compared to the life long relationship we're going to be enjoying, this little tiff will only be a memory in the past.

Because I love you, Park Jihyun. Please forgive me.

The doorbell rang again.

Jihyun dashed to the door and flung it open. This time, there was finally someone at the door, her boyfriend.

Daehyun smiled at her sweetly and held out both his arms. "So?"

Jihyun latched herself into his arms and buried her face in his chest. Oh she seriously had the best boyfriend on earth.

"Because I love you too, Jung Daehyun. I'll forgive you."

 

 

 

-----

Happy New Year! :D