Ships are Sinking

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: kissme123
Male Idol: Exo M (Maybe more centered to Kris? IDK)
Female Idol: f(x) Amber ( Krisber fan.)
Plot: Tao dreaming about him arguing with the alpaca. Like, the alpaca can talk and all since its a dream and anything bizarre and impossible can happen. Then the whole band showed up and Amber appeared and the rest is like them both arguing, and then Tao waking up and realized it was just a dream.
Genre: Comedy, Crack
Title: Ships Are Sinking



-----



Tao yawned and stretched on his bed. Damn, being a celebrity was so much harder than he realized.

Practices day in day out. Going to schedules and radio shows. Flying here and there from Korea to china and back.

Oh god why. He was just a nineteen year old!!

Tao laid on his bed in the room which he shared with Xiumin and closed his eyes. He could feel sleep catching up with him anytime and he could be off in dream land.

That was, until a loud banging sound woke him from his sleep. "AISH come in." Tao muttered, pissed. It had better not be that Chen. He already ate Tao's share of pancake that morning and Tao was definitely not pleased.

Instead, what came in was Ace, the soft toy alpaca.

Tao rubbed his eyes in awe when he saw the soft toy walking towards him on his four furry legs and that stupid expression sewn on his face.

It was Kris's beloved soft toy alpaca! It was like....twenty centimeters tall initially, but this alpaca was as tall as Tao.

It had grown!

"Tao." Ace bleated. "I need some help on printing the invites. My paws can operate the computer much."

Tao rubbed his eyes again. "Damn Ace, when did you get so tall and since when could you talk?" He gasped.

"I are a growing pill, you know, vitamin C." Ace grinned. His face looked really weird when he moved his mouth. Tao was only used to the Ace which expression never changed.

"And I have always talked. Haven't you noticed, you blind pok?" Ace rolled his eyes. And seriously, a soft toy rolling its eyes is beyond freaky.

But Ace seemed to be very persuasive, or was Tao very dumb? But anyway, Tao believed every word Ace said, his mind unable to process anything.

"Okay." Tao nodded. "What invites are they about?"

"The thumbdrive's here." Ace gestured to the thumbdrive which it clipped onto its fur. "Print around two hundred? I want to invite the whole toy store for my event." He grinned.

Tao the computer and slipped the thumbdrive in. He scratched his head as he looked through the files. "Which one is it?"

"The latest one, right there." Ace sat down on Xiumin's bed, it's long furry soft toy limbs tangling with each other.

Tao raised his brows at the title. "Wedding invites?" He clicked open the file and gaped at the picture.

It was a faded background picture of Kris and the Alpaca toy kissing with animated hearts and roses all around. In the middle, it read, "You are cordially invited to Kris Wu and Ace the Alpaca's wedding on the first of January 2013."

"What?" Tao shot up from his seat.

Surprisingly, what he felt wasn't amusement or ridicule but actually anger. "How can you marry Kris hyung? You're a soft toy!" He demanded. "If anyone's marrying hyung, it's got to be me!"

Wait what Tao? Okay deep breaths and backtrack a little.

You and Kris?? Like boy and boy. Please hand me a bucket because I'm about to puke.

Tao didn't find anything wrong with his statement as he glared at the soft toy Ace. The Taoris couple was almost as much shipped as Hunhan! Of course Taoris should be the main couple, not Alpacaris!

"You?" Ace sneered. "How can you be marrying Krissy darling? Well let me tell you, Krissy loves me. Not you. So there."

"But you're a freaking toy!" Tao frowned, unhappy. "Taoris is much better than Alpacaris. No questions."

"No way. Alpacaris is better than Taoris. Like what the hell is a Taoris right? Meh like Townies? Alpacaris is the new in thing." Ace defended.

"Taoris!"

"Alpacaris!"

"Taoris!"

"Alpaca-"

The door flung open to reveal the rest of the Exo-M members. "What are you two talking about?" Luhan asked, not at all affected by the sight of the giant talking soft toy.

"Hyung!" Tao shrieked. "Ace says he and Kris are getting married!"

"That's right." Ace nodded, grinning.

"What? With a soft toy?" Xiumin frowned. "That's what I said!" Tao nodded. "Kris hyung should marry me!"

"What? Are you gay?" Chen frowned. "No way. Taoris and Alpacaris, both no. It's just disgusting."

"Shut up!" Tao and Ace pushed Chen out of the door. Poor Chen.

"Well actually Tao, I support Alpacaris." Luhan went to Ace's side and he alpaca grinned. "He's cute."

Xiumin shook his head. "No, our maknae is cuter. I support Taoris!"

"Alpacaris!"

"Taoris!"

"Alpacaris!"

"Tao-"

"Aiiishhh!!" Amber flung the door opened. "What the hell is going on here. I come by Exo-m's dorm and what do I find? Chen locked out of the room and the rest are arguing with a soft toy. Can someone explain?"

"Well, we're debating over who should marry Kris hyung." Luhan told her. "Tao or Ace."

"TAOO!!!" Xiumin and Tao cheered.

"ACEEE!" Ace and Luhan cheered.

Amber rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Retards." She looked out of the door. "Kris, can you come in here and tell your friends not to romanticize their relationship with you, and PLEASE tell them who your girlfriend is???"

Kris came running into the room wearing an apron and he grinned at Amber like a submissive cute puppy. "Yes baby."

"Baby?" Everyone chorused.

"Yeah." Kris looped his hands with Amber's. "Didnt you know? We're dating."

Tao and Ace looked at each other and squeezed their eyes shut. "NOOOOOO-"

-----

"-OOOOOO!!!" Tao sprang up from his bed. He looked around at his surroundings and let out a sigh of relief. He was in his room.

Kris opened the door and Tao jumped a foot. "What the hell was that about?"

"Dream." Tao squeaked.

Kris rolled his eyes and closed the door. Tao laid back into bed and thought about the dream he just dreamt.

"Damn. I'm weird." He whispered.








-----

O_o I don't know what the hell I just wrote.