Sunset Jealousy

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: ChocoPandaa
 Featuring male idol(s): L.Joe, Sungjong
 Featuring female: Kim Hyerin (OC)
 Plot: L.Joe and Hyerin goes on a sunset watching date on the beach and Sungjong(having a crush on Hyerin) stalks them, gets all jealous and possibly ruins their date by interrupting them every time they're about to kiss. But in the end, L.Joe and Hyerin just ignored him and kisses anyway.. In the dismay of Sungjong. haha let's give Sungjong a time to shine in a oneshot, kay? :D
 Genre: cute, fluffy, jealousy
 Title: Sunset Jealousy

 

-----

 

Sungjong peeked out from behind the bin, frowning.

He saw L.Joe waiting outside Hyerin's house with a bouquet of roses like the nice boyfriend he was and he was exceptionally irritated. What gave L.Joe the right to stand there without being asked by Hyerin to go away, even being recognized by her mother as if he was her boyfriend?

Oh right, he was her boyfriend.

Sungjong sulked, biting his bottom lip.

He had liked Hyerin since they were in kindergarten and he wasn't afraid to express his feelings at all. He went after her for all these years and he figured that the reason why she didn't like him back was because she got used to his affections already.

When they entered high school, they met a new guy in their class called Lee Byunghun, also known as L.Joe.

Sungjong wanted to roll his eyes at the thought of that particular name again. Like seriously, they were living in korea, what was with that name that wasn't even korean? It wasn't even American for goodness sakes, like who had a dot in the middle of the name like L(dot)Joe. Lame.

Anyway, L.Joe and Hyerin were desk mates and soon it caused a lot of sparks between them and it didn't take long for them to start dating, much to Sungjong's despair.

He didn't see what was so impressive with L.Joe anyway. When L.Joe just entered the school, he had pink hair. Like bubblegum pink.

Who in the world had bubblegum pink hair???

Sungjong perked up when he heard the door open. Hyerin stepped out, wearing a cute pale pink mini dress, wearing her hair in a high messy bun.

He took a sharp intake of breath. Hyerin was beautiful.

And apparently L.Joe thought so too because he softened, smiling at her gently and curled a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "You look beautiful today." he murmured. Hyerin blushed deeply, smiling.

Sungjong rolled his eyes. Merely beautiful? No way, his Hyerin was more angellic, goddess like. (No pun intended)

He followed discreetly as the couple moved on with their date, boarding a bus. They were so engrossed in their little bubble of happiness that they didn't even notice as Sungjong crept to the seat behind them, hiding behind a newspaper.

Hyerin laid her head on L.Joe's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around her shoulder and nuzzled her cheek, whispering sweet words.

Sungjong stuck out his tongue. Old fashioned trick.

The couple continued chatting sweet things and finally arrived at their destination. They reached the underwater world and Hyerin skipped off the bus excitedly, pulling L.Joe behind her. L.Joe chuckled, following closely.

Sungjong tip toed behind them.

He almost tripped while going down the stairs of the bus and clung onto the door fearfully. The bus driver raised his brows at him, wondering why this lad was acting as if he stole something or was doing something illegal.

Sungjong strained a smile and quickly darted off, finding the couple.

He found them going through the entrance after buying their tickets and he quickly went to get his. A queue miraculously formed quickly after L.Joe and Hyerin left and Sungjong was left at the end of the queue after four or five girls.

He grabbed at his hair exasperatedly. WHUT? When did they appear??

Sungjong flicked his hair back and put on what he thought was his most aegyo-filled face. "Noonas..." Sungjong tapped one of the girls' shoulder. They immediately turned to see the cute little boy who had just put on his adorable expression.

"Yes?" one girl curled her hair behind her ear, battling her eyelashes.

"I really REAAALLLLY like dolphins." Sungjong sniffled. "I have to catch the dolphin show at 11:15. Can noonas let me buy my ticket first?" his bottom lip wobbled appropriately.

The girls' eyes formed hearts immediately.

"OF COURSE!" they chorused. "Noonas will buy you one!" they instantly shoved a single ticket which they had already bought and Sungjong beamed at them. "Thank you!" he gave thtat famous "Ranking King" wink.

He heard a loud thud behind him. One of the girls fainted.

Sungjong got through the entrance and scratched his head, wondering where in the world the couple went to. He finally spotted them going through the underwater tunnel and he quickly ran to follow them. They were taking selcas as they walked, capturing the picture of underwater life behind them.

L.Joe positioned the camera in front of them and slung one arm around Hyerin's shoulder. "Cheese~" they both said.

Before L.Joe took the picture, Sungjong pulled on his beanie with lightning speed and walked past them. He pushed them apart, causing both of them to fall in opposite directions. "EXCUSE!" he hollered.

He quickly darted off and hid himself before that hot-blooded L.Joe could run after him and bash him into pieces.

L.Joe quickly helped Hyerin up. "Are you okay babe?" he asked. He looked where Sungjong went. "I wonder who's that damn bastard-"

"Oppa, it was an accident." Hyerin held him back. "Let's go see the other tanks. I want to take pictures of seahorses." she pulled him away.

Sungjong pouted when his actions didn't cause them to be any further. Instead, it gave L.Joe an excuse to stick closer to Hyerin and check her up and down to see if she got hurt. AISHHHH!!!

-----

Sungjong's little stalking plan continued all the way till night when the couple went to the Han River for a stroll.

Sungjong didn't have a good feeling about the whole place because there were so many other couples that were kissing and hugging. There was romance floating in the air and created a really good environment for skinship. He eyed L.joe and Hyerin, grinding his teeth. NO, DON'T HE DARE.

He hid behind a tree and saw L.Joe and Hyerin sitting down on a wooden bench. They snuggled against each other and sungjong pouted. He so wanted to be L.Joe!

And then he watched as L.Joe's head leaned closer and closer to Hyerin's as they talked. The movement was slow and subtle, but Sungjong noticed.

He panicked and looked around. He saw an ahjusshi selling ice cream on a pushcart and he ran to him. "Ahjusshi, why don't you go on a toilet break? I'll help you out for a while!" he offered enthusiastically.

"Oh...okayyy?" the ahjusshi blinked hesitantly. "But okay, I need to go to the toilet actually. Thanks lad."

As the ahjusshi jogged off, Sungjong pushed the ice cream cart towards the couple, hiding his face. He rang the bell incessantly, annoying quite a lot of couples around him.

L.Joe was about to kiss Hyerin when the annoying Sungjong stopped the cart in front of them. Hyerin frowned. "I don't feel like eating ice cream, Oppa."

"Me neither." L.Joe chuckled. And then even with the annoying bells ringing, L.Joe leant down to claim her lips.

Sungjong looked away, pouting and hurt. So much for his plan.

The ahjusshi returned and he pushed the cart back to the ahjusshi. He glanced back at the couple and saw that they were still kissing. He winced and pouted, finding a place to sit beside the river and staring into the dark waters.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder and Sungjong looked up to find that it was the ice cream ahjusshi.

The ahjusshi held out a vanilla cone. "Here lad." he smiled. "There is still a whole forest out there in the world. Don't get discouraged just because of a single tree."

Sungjong looked back at Hyerin and back at the Ahjusshi.

He accepted the ice cream and slowly smiled. "Yeah you're right."