This is War!!!

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

1. Username: violin
2. Featuring male idol(s): Kai
3. Featuring female: Hwang Hanni
4: Plot: Hanni and Kai are always twit about each other, they hate each other since kid, she really hate when Kai pull her hair. but then suddenly the perfect girl come to their school and she want Kai to be her boyfriend. so she told Kai to get out with her. Hanni felt really jealous and then she know that she have hate-love relationship with Kai, so she lunch war to get Kai Back!! at the end Kai told her that he love her... (sorry if I make it to long... xD) 5: Genre: cute, comedy
6: Title: This is War!!!

 

-----

 

"Ugh I hate him!" Hanni growled when she checked her twitter. "Look at his latest tweet!"

Her friend leaned over to look at her phone and laughed out loud. "Saw Hanni in overalls and plaits when she was whitewashing. Too ugly. #ugly." she read.

"Aish why did he have to be my neighbor!" Hanni groaned. "Damn Kim Jongin."

"You know, I think you two look cute together." her friend commented. Hanni immediately retaliated. "WHAT THE HELL? Me and him? No way!"

"Just saying~" her friend sang. Hanni shook her head, not at all agreeing. The girls were at their lockers in the hallway, getting their books. The said guy walked in just at that moment and Kai smirked at Hanni as he passed. "Hey loser."

"You're the loser." Hanni rolled her eyes at him. "At least I don't tweet about seeing you in your boxers or anything of the likes."

"Because seeing me in my boxers is a drool-worthy sight." he winked. "And you absolutely won't get to see it, Hwang Hanni."

"Ugh his ego!" Hanni rolled her eyes. Kai laughed as he walked off to meet his friends, leaving Hanni growling at his mere presence. Hanni decided to ignore him as she grabbed her books that she needed for the day.

Just as Hanni and her friend were about to walk off to class, there came whispers and murmurings from the entrance of the school, like something was happening. Hanni craned her neck to see what was happening.

A very very veerrrrry pretty girl strutted in, her gaze sharp and her nose high up in the eye as if she owned the world. There were already boys following around her, trying to get her attention by whistling and praising her like she was some sort of goddess.

She looked quite arrogant as she randomly picked out a guy and made him carry her bag for him as if he was her slave or something.

"You." she pointed to another guy. "Go to the general office and help me get Lee Jina's timetable. I have to get to class."

The guy ran off immediately as if he was paid to. Hanni shook her head, rolling here eyes. "God, she's so full of herself. It's like she really thinks she owns the world or something." she muttered. "So what if she's pretty?"

"But she really is." Her friend muttered. "Look at her eyes, they're so large and bright. Do you think she wears those contact lenses that make your eyes look bigger?"

"I don't care." Hanni shrugged, turning to go back to class. "Contact lens or not, she looks like a ."

-----

She was.

Jina was assigned to Kai and Hanni's class and she strutted in, late, flicking her hair that made some of the boys stare at her with oggly eyes. She smiled at the class with full red lips and waved her perfect manicured fingers. "Hi everyone, I'm Lee Jina." she winked. THe boys swallowed. "Nice to meet all of you~"

"Nice to meet you too." Hanni heard a guy behind her whisper dreamily.

Hanni strutted down the rows of tables and even some of the EXO boys looked star struck. She looked so pretty that she could really become a celebrity.

Jina's eyes narrowed down on the one boy that wasn't paying her attention, currently playing a game on his phone and ignoring the hell out of her. And god, he was hot. She strutted over to Kai and smiled flirtatiously. "Hi, can I sit here?" she pointed at the empty table in front of his.

Kai didn't even look up. "Hanni, why does your voice sound so much like a all of a sudden?" his face turned slightly to face Hanni who was sitting beside him.

Hanni blinked and shook her head. "Not me."

Kai finally looked up and blinked at Jina who looked a little pissed at being ignored. "Oh you. Whatever, the seat is empty right?" he rolled his eyes and continued with the game.

Jina looked offended but she didn't show it much. She eyed Kai. *I like this guy. I'll tame him some how."

-----

When it was break time, Jina immediately turned around in her chair to look at Kai. "Kai, is it?" she smiled.

Kai rolled his eyes at her. "For you, it's Jong In. I never gave you permission to call me Kai." he spat. Jina didn't flinch. "So am I the only one that calls you Jong In? how special." she cooed.

Kai winced. Eww. "No, I take that back. Don't even talk to me so you don't get a chance to call me anything."

"Don't say that baby." Jina touched his arm. "You're really cute you know. I think you and I will make a good pair."

Kai couldn't take it any more and he sprang up from his seat. "Guys, let's go for lunch." he waved at the EXO boys. They nodded and followed after him, quickly darting out of the class.

Hanni watched as Jina quickly followed Kai, her gaze and target locked on him completely. , why did Hanni feel like this when she saw another girl trying to get close to Kai?

"That ." Hanni whispered, frowning. She had immense hatred for that Lee Jina girl right then, extreme hatred. Who did that girl think she was? Claiming Kai as hers from the first moment she came? What, baby?

Please, if Kai belonged to anyone, he belonged to her.

Hanni blinked at her own thoughts. What the hell did she just think of? Kai belonging to her?

She shook her head, frowning. "Aish, must be too hungry."

-----

Hanni and her friends went to the cafeteria and sat down at near the EXO's table. She took out her lunchbox and ate her sandwich deliciously, smiling in content.

Just then, she saw that darn Lee Jina approaching EXO's table, going to Kai. She squeezed into the tiny space left on the bench beside Kai and frowned. "THere isn't enough space for me, baby."

Kai pushed her off the chair and Jina fell on the ground. "Oww Kai baby..." she whined.

Hanni felt her blood start boiling. What was that girl doing!

"Stop calling me that." Kai snapped. Jina crawled to her feet and dusted her short skirt. "Why are you acting like this baby?" she moved closer. "You know, I think you're really cute when you're mad."

She actually stopped to sit down on Kai's lap as if she belonged there. Hanni's eyes widened and she burst up from her seat. What the hell?

"We should start dating, you know, Kai." Jina grinned. "You're a really hot guy and I'm pretty enough for you. We suit each other very well."

Before Hanni knew what she was doing, she was striding over to Lee Jina and pushing her off Kai's lap. "Where do you think you're sitting?" she growled.

Jina fell onto the ground for the second time that day and she frowned at Hanni. "Who the hell are you to talk to me like this?" she rolled her eyes.

Hanni plopped herself down on Kai's lap and Kai took a sharp breath, looking up at her in surprise. "Who am I?" she smirked. "I'm Kai's girlfriend.""

Kai and Jina looked at Hanni in surprise. "Kai baby! Tell me she's lying! How can this ugly girl be your girlfriend?"

Kai immediately responded by wrapping his arms around Hanni's waist and pulling her insanely close. Hanni's heart thudded loudly in her chest and she pretended as if she was used to this position all the time, although it was indeed comfortable.

"What do you think?" Kai raised a brow, resting his chin on Hanni's shoulders. "Did you just call my baby girl ugly?" he narrowed his eyes.

"She really is!" Jina shrieked. "Why don't you break up with her and be with me Kai? You deserve someone better."

"There's no one better than my baby girl." Kai tightened his grip on Hanni's waist and looked like he was in an extremely comfortable position. "You better give up because I'm not going to break up with anyone, especially her."

Jina gaped openly.

Kai turned to look at Hanni. "Hanni?"

She turned to him in confusion, her heart already racing madly. Kai's hand crept to the nape of her neck and pulled her lips to his. Hanni's eyes widened in shock as Kai kissed her without hesitation, his grip tightening.

The EXO boys too watched in shock, their jaws dropping.

Hanni's eyes fluttered close and she kissed him back, turning around on his lap so that she could face him properly and her arms wrapping around his neck. Kai smiled into the kiss, nipping at her bottom lip.

Jina her heel and strutted out of the place, looking extremely offended. No one cared.

Kai finally pulled away, gazing deeply into Hanni's eyes. Both of them were oblivious to all the attention they were getting from everyone in the cafeteria. "What was that about?" Hanni squeaked, still dazed.

"You're my girlfriend, aren't you?" Kai pulled at a lock of her hair.

"But that was..." Hanni grew redder, aware of how tightly he was holding onto her. "An act."

Kai cocked his head to the side. "So why did you kiss me back like your life depended on it?" Hanni reddened even more. Kai grinned. "So...should we make that real?" he nudged her. "Hmm?"

"But you're Kim Jongin." Hanni murmured.

"So? You're Hwang Hanni." Kai mused. "You think I'm so free to bother you all the time if I wasn't interested in you?" he tugged at her lock of hair again. "Will you be my girlfriend for real or not? I don't think you would have reacted so dramatically if you didn't feel anything for me..." he raised a brow.

Hanni pinked. "Aish you!" she tried to stand up but Kai held her down. "What's your answer? Yes or no?" Kai repeated.

"Yes alright? YES YES YES!" Hanni squeezed her eyes shut. Kai laughed and pulled her lips to his again.

 

 

 

-----

Darn, that was long.