Jealousy at it's best

Goddess's Oneshot CHRISTMAS GIFT

Username: Bilasa
Featuring Male Idols: Kai(main) & Exo
Featuring Female: Jann(OC)
Plot: When Kai sees Jann being hit on by the other Exo members and gets extremely jealous because he has no idea how to confess his feelings towards her
Genre: Romance & Comedy. Frustration (idana)
Title: Jealousy At Its Best



------



Kai let out a sigh as he glanced at Jann. The girl of his dreams was helping D.O. with his make up, pursing her lips as she always did when she concentrated on something.

Jann noticed him looking at her and raised her brows. "Yeah?"

Kai pinked and shook his head, embarrassed. "Nothing." He cleared his throat, his lips nervously.

Oh why was he such a coward when it came to matters as such? He was a dance machine on stage, so handsome and fearless, and off stage he was a shy boy who didn't even dare to confess to the girl he liked.

The EXO boys had seen quite a lot of makeup artists and stylist noonas since it wasn't easy getting the twelve of them up the stage all at once.

The first person who had their makeup done would be perspiring like a mad cow by the time the last person was done. A lot of staff had to be allocated to Exo as a result.

Jann was one of their makeup artists and she got along with the Exo boys pretty well, supposedly because her age was closer to theirs.

She was older than Kai by a year and Kai had developed a rather serious crush on her since the first day she came as their makeup artists.

The first member who noticed his strange behavior was actually Sehun, since Kai had actually used his to push Sehun away to cut the queue to get to Jann once.

The maknae had stared at him with his mouth agape for a few moments until realization dawned and he wagged his finger at Kai knowingly.

And now all the members of Exo knew of his crush on their makeup artist and about it everyday. Oh good lord.

"Look at him." Xiumin muttered as he chewed on a bun. "He's lovesick."

"I don't get why he doesn't want to confess." Chen muttered. "If he likes her so much..."

Suho shrugged. "It's hard. We're celebrities and besides, it's going to be awkward working with her if she rejects him."

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at Kai and Jann and bit his lip thoughtfully. "What I think is that Kai needs a little push." He grinned. "A push in the right direction."

-----

Jann finished D.O's make up and Kai bounced out of his seat excitedly since the next in queue was him.

Unexpectedly, Baekhyun appeared out of nowhere and jumped his queue, plopping down on the chair before Kai could get there. "Yah hyung! I was here first!" Kai frowned.

Baekhyun harrumphed. "Aish let your hyung go first wont you?" He muttered. "I need to go the toilet so I better get my makeup done before that."

Jann smiled. "Yeah Kai he's right. Just wait a while more, I'll fix yours after." She promised.

Kai sulked and went back to his seat, glaring daggers at his hyung. He eavesdropped on Baekhyun's and Jann's conversation, his frown deepening by the moment.

"Are you free after our performance, Jann?" Baekhyun sent a charming smile. "I have two tickets to Wolf Boy."

"Wolf boy?" Jann echoed. "That movie sounds good."

"Yeah." Baekhyun tried not to nod as Jann fixed his eyeliner. "Want to catch it with me after this?"

Kai clenched his fists and inwardly growled. What was Baekhyun doing! He knew Kai liked Jann!

All of a sudden, Kris pranced into the scene. "Don't go with him, Jann." The duizhang muttered in his y drawl. "Come with me. I booked us a table at the famous restaurant across here. The food is fabulous there, you know."

Jann looked puzzled and flattered. "Uhm thank you Kris but-"

"No no come on Kris don't take up all the pretty girl's attention with your manga looks." Luhan appeared. "I'll bet Jann likes Bambi boys better than anime characters."

Luhan smiled at Jann. "Will you go to see the fireworks with me tonight?"

Kai's blood was boiling and he couldn't take it anymore. The jealousy was overflowing in his system and he could seriously harm someone right then.

"ENOUGH!" Kai burst out, charging forward and taking Jann's hand. "Jann's going out with me."

Jann blinked. "I am?"

"Won't you?" Kai looked down at her with his deep sincere eyes. Jann pinked and nodded, smiling softly. "Okay."

Kai threw a triumphant look at s. "Hah, she's going out with me."

....

Chanyeol high fived Sehun as they hid behind the curtain. "Finally."







-----

I'd prefer if you guys give me korean names instead of English ones because its just darn weird for Jojo and Daehyun and Kai and Jann. Don't you think??