Do you want to check if I have a fever?

This girl.

*Is she asleep?* Lay was thinking. *isn't she hungry?* he was still worried for you. But he didn't know that you're out having fun.. Well maybe not that much fun..



"When will you do it?" Luhan looked at you with lust. "Luhan.. Did you actually believed I'd do that?" you faked a laugh. Luhan drank one shot of soju. His bottle was empty. You still had 1 and a half. "You don't like me? At all?" he asked. "It's not that.." You looked away. "I'm not in the mood to think about kissing. again."you muttered the last word but Luhan heard you. "What do you mean again?" He looked at you. "Nothing.. " you suddenly grabbed a hall bottle when you remembered what almost happened in Lay's room and started drinking from it until there wasn't any soju left.





After 10 minutes you both finished another bottle and went out. While walking down the street Luhan's hand was on your shoulder. You both were drunk-walking and singing..
"Yah.. Kwon Yuri.." Suddenly Luhan stopped you while laughing, by holding your shoulders. "You really don't like me??" He still smiled. "Are you crazy...? You.. My friend.. Daebak!" you eye-smiled.. "Ani.. not like that.. " he saw that you weren't really listening.. He hold you cheeks "What's wrong with you..?" you laughed. He leaned towards your lips and kissed them. You started punching his chest, but when he grabbed your wrist still kissing you, you stopped your hands and kissed him back.. *I'm a sl*t* you thought. When Luhan backed away from the kiss he looked in your eyes. You were still confused. "Thank you, I got my answer.." he rubbed his nose in to yours and started walking by himself while singing. You stood there until Luhan turned around. "What are you doing? let's go.!" he shouted cutely.. You ran to him and looked at him confused. "What?? It's so annoying when you stare.." he said. "Luhan.. Why did you do that??" you asked while walking besides him.. "It's what you promised me, a kiss.." he said and blushed.. "Do you have some kind of fever...??" you asked. "when i was little my mom used to check if I have a fever by kissing my forehead.. You want to check??" he looked at you.. "YAH!" You suddenly shouted.. "Ahh.. jinjja... What's wrong..?" he asked. "You're drunk.. You're doing these kind of things.. And I'm confused, stop it.." you said and started walking faster.





[--meanwhile.--]

"Where were you? you went out?" Lay asked Kai who just came home. "Oh? Where are you going??!!" Kai started panicking when he noticed Lay was heading into your room. "To see if she's okay.." Lay said. "No, no, no.." Kai stopped him by stepping in front of him. "What's wrong with you..?" Lay asked "Don't go in there..." Kai sighed. "What? Did you drank soju???" Lay smelled his jacket. "A little.." Kai looked cutely. "Tch..." Lay sighed and pushed him aside. When he tried to unlock your door the key didn't spin. "What the??" Lay said to himself.. He tried pressing the door knob and doors opened. "Huh?" Lay came in.. "Lay... She's not there.. "Kai said. "Where is she?" Lay got worried. "She's with Luhan." Kai said. "WHAT?!" Lay shouted. He got jealous. "Don't worry, it's just Luhan is talking with her about his parents death I guess.." Kai said. "but still.." Lay angrily went to his room after leaving food for you on the table *and I was worried for her* Lay thought. "Aighhh... Luhan where are you..." Kai talked to himself..




Talking about where were you both. You took longer because not once or twice you both fell. But finally after unlucky 59 minutes you reached the apartment.
Thanks god Lay was already sleeping. You removed your shoes and without concern about Luhan you went to your room and fell in your bed. But then in your peaceful nap Luhan barged in and fell on you.. "Yah... what are you doing..?" you couldn't breath properly. You tried to push him off of you but that didn't work..Luhan turned off himself or you could just say he fell asleep.  You heard someone walking outside you room.. "Yah! help me..!" you tried to scream.. "Yuri-sshi??" Sehun came in. "help me.." you said. Sehun came closer looked at adorable sleeping Luhan then pushed him from yout body. Luhan laid down on your bed. "Fuuhh.. thanks.." you sat up and looked at Sehun. He was really confused. Then you understood why.. "Ah.. Sehun. It's not like it looks like.." You denied everything he was thinking.. "Where are you going to sleep?" he asked you. "With him? he continued. "No!.. I guess on the couch. " you smiled.

You covered Luhan with your blanket and went out with Sehun. "You're hungry?" Sehun asked "Yes..." you giggled. "Sit here. I'll make you something.. " He went in the kitchen.
After 5 minutes he came with plate of fruits. "Sorry, we're out of food.." he laughed. Then he went back to the kitchen and brought some candles and a lighter. "Why candles?" You asked "We can't turn on the lights, because others will wake up.." He explained.
"Why are you so good to me all of a sudden?" You looked at him. "Your.. Your dad. I'm really sorry.." He said. "Umm.. That's why.." you looked disappointed. "Don't think I pity you or something, just I'm trying to cheer you up by letting you ask me anything about me just for tonight. " he said "what? there isn't really something I want to know.." you said "wait wait.. since when do you like Luhan?? Or.. Or. how did you know that you like him??" You looked at him with wide opened eyes.  "There's going to be a long night, huh??" Sehun smiled.. "Oh.?" you seemed shocked.. "What's wrong..??" he asked "I think it's the first time you smiled sincerely.. for me." you said. "Ahhh... Sehun-ah...." you hugged him tightly.. "Gomawo.." you said while looking up.




 


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ♥

HOPE YOU LIKE IT.. tell me what you think, I really do care about your opinion. :)


By the way what do you think about Yuri's and Sehun's friendship??