My world.

This girl.

I woke up and felt firm grip around my waist. He didn't let go of me all night. I got my arm from under the blanket and brushed off the bangs that covered his closed eyes. I touched his forehead with my finger accidentally and he cutely frowned in his sleep. I touched the space between his brows making the frown go away. I guided my finger through his handsome face till it reaches his lips. I stop and look at his peaceful expression on his face before leaning in and planting a kiss on his pink kissable lips.

I carefully unwrapped his hand from around my waist and get out of the bed. I searched for my shirt or shorts but it was nowhere to see. I took Luhan's shirt that was on the floor next to the bed and put it on. Then I put my lacy that were thrown on the table last night and looked at myself through the mirror. Luhan's shirt was longer than I though. I sniffed the shirt and felt the smell of familiar cologne.

*I should make breakfast before he wakes up.* with that though I went to the kitchen.. but then again there was no food in the fridge. I picked up the phone that was on the kitchen table and dialed
#03 for the room service. I ordered pancakes for Luhan, salad for myself, some strawberries and tea for both.


"Yuri-ahh.." I heard a soft voice in the room. I walked in and saw Luhan sitting up rubbing his eyes cutely. "oppa." I jumped into the bed next to him. "Oppa? why are you being so cute? What did you do?" He looked at me and smiled. "more like who did I do.." I muttered and chuckled. "What did you say?" Luhan didn't hear me, thanks to god!

"Nothing, oppa.." I smiled. "From now on.. till we die and even after then.. You can call me whatever you want. I'm all yours.." he said and kissed my lips. "We're getting married.." I suddenly said when he backed away from the kiss. "Yep, we're getting marrie..-" "oh my god... we're getting married." I hugged him tightly. "You're not regretting, right?" Luhan asked. "Of course not. I said I love you.." I started feeling how my cheeks burned.. "I ordered food." I smiled. "I want just to eat you.." He pouted. But the knock on the door saved me. "I will get that." I said and jumped from the bed. "Ehem.." Luhan frowned. "What?" I traced where his eyes were looking. "You're going to open the door, wearing THIS?" he pouted and sat on the edge of the bed covering his lower body part. He found his boxers somewhere near the bed and put them on. Then he uncovered himself and came to me.



"Give it back." he said and lifted the shirt from my body, taking it off. "Yah!" I shouted when I covered my bare chest. "you don't have to cover them." Luhan giggled and went to open the door. "Them?! Aishh.." I cursed and got into the bed so I wouldn't stand in the middle of the room just with my . I sat in the middle of the bed so I would look cuter for him. I don't know... this mood in the morning.. I just want to be pretty for him.


"Tea? I though you liked coffee more." Luhan came back with the tray of food and placed it on my thighs. "I do. But since now I'm with you, I have to learn to like tea, right?" I smiled and saw his confused look. "you're my coffee, silly. I will die if I have too much of it." I chuckled at my nonsense talk and covered my own cheeks. "aishh.. you cover everything up.." He cursed and sat next to me. He wrapped his hand around my bare shoulder and looked at my eyes as I looked at his. "show me.." he whispered.


"Huh?" I backed my face away. "Them." He bit his lower lip. "Aiii... Yah! You covered yourself too. No! Go to find my shirt." I pouted. "Ani. I will wait until you get out of the bed and I will see them again." He smiled and pecked my nose. "Stop calling my chest them.." I pouted my lower lip. "You called my abs them, as well. Didn't you? The only thing that is not the same, is that I have it on my tummy and they're six. And you have on your chest and they're two." He chuckled to himself. "Yah! You're talking like little kid.. My are my chest..." I rolled my eyes. "Then show it to me..." He whined while bouncing on the bed. "No." I quickly showed a strawberry into his mouth making him shut up.

He suddenly grinned and I looked where he was looking.. I started blushing immediately when I saw that the blanket that was on my chest slipped down. I quickly grabbed it and placed it over my head. The tray of food almost fell but Luhan caught it. "Thank you." He said with a y voice like he was proud of himself. But it was cute.

Luhan's pov.

We started eating the food she ordered, we fed each other and kissed each other. It was unbelievable how awesome this feeling was. I have never dreamed of being this happy. "I love you, you know that ,right?" I rested my forehead on hers. "I know. I love you too." She chuckled. "But could you please find my shirt?" She smiled. "Here.." I got her shirt from under my pillow and helped her to put it on. "Why was is there?" She asked me. I pressed my upper lip to my lower one and started giggling. "I wanted you to wear my clothes." I said and saw her grinning. "uuhhh how cute." She pinched my both cheeks.. I placed the tray of food on the floor and turned to her, kissing her forehead, cheeks, lips, neck and going down to her arm and her hand...

End of the pov.



We were already riding the bus as I looked at my phone. "Did you turn it off?" I asked Luhan who was about to fall asleep. "neh.. someone kept on calling when you were already sleeping, I guess Sehun..." Luhan opened and rolled his eyes, looking at my phone that I was turning on. "See.. I told you it's him.." He sighed when he saw 5 missed calls from only Sehun. "What should I tell him?" I asked him. "What do you mean? Tell him that you were sleeping.." He said like it was so obvious. Well it was but I didn't meant it like that. "I meant will we tell them today? About us?" I looked at his expression as it changed from sleepy one into confused.

"You don't want to?" He asked. "No. I didn't say so. It just.. He just said that he loves your girlfriend.. I think you should care about his feelings too." I said like the girl wasn't me. "Girlfriend? Really? Girlfriend?" He smirked. "You're my wife-to-be, lover." He kissed my cheek. It was so weird to hear him saying that but I liked it.. Today was full of new feelings that I liked.
"I will give him a call." I smiled at Luhan, who just nodded.

Sehun: Hello? Yuri? Where are you?

Me: Hey. We're getting home now, with the bus..

Sehun: Oh.. I thought something happened....

Me: You don't need to worry, like I said yesterday.

Sehun: Okay but... Luhan didn't... Didn't, right?

Me: Sehun, what are you talking about?

Sehun: You didn't had , huh?

Me: Sehun!

Luhan grabs the phone....... again.

Luhan: why are you stressing her out?

Sehun: I'm not stressi..--

Luhan: You are. Listen nothing happened. You stay in your place and wait for us to come back. that's it..

Sehun: But I didn't.... okay.

Luhan: We'll be there in about 25 minutes..

Sehun: Fine.. hanging up.


"You're okay?" Luhan looked at me as if Sehun said something really horrible. "Yeah.. but you said nothing happened?" I looked at him confused. "Let them think so. Let's play with them a bit." He smiled and kissed me for the thousandth time today.




---

"We're home.!" I exclaimed as Luhan opened the door for me. "Yuri-ah!!" Kai ran and hugged me. The same with Lay. "We misses you so much. Don't leave us again... It was so boring..." Lay messed my hair. "How was the concert?" Sehun suddenly appeared in front of us. "Great! Actually I have a photo with GD." I smiled and looked at Luhan who was gulping.. I guess he was jealous of Lay and Kai hugging me..

"Here look." I went up to Sehun and was scrolling the pictures on my phone down as I didn't see any picture with GD. "Luhan?" I looked up. "Yes.?" He gulped again. Well he wasn't gulping because he was jealous.. oh no he wasn't... "How. Could. You.?" I came closer to him and started glaring.  "Huh?" I pouted. "Heh... Yuri-ahh.. let's not get mad.." Luhan was stepping towards his room for a run.

"Yah!! come back here!!" I shouted and ran behind him to his room. I barged into his room and saw him standing there grinning at me. "How could you take a photo like th.--" "Come here." He grabbed me by my waist and closed the door behind us. "I'm serious now, Luhan.. I don't you to be jealous all the time. Do you know how much I waited to meet GD?" I pouted. "Are you really that disappointed about it?" Luhan pinched my cheek but still didn't let go of my waist. "hm." I nodded. "But you know I'm more disappointed in you.." He said and looked away letting my waist finally go.

"Why? because I hugged Lay and Kai just now?" I crossed my arm over my chest. "Exactly!" He looked at me. "See? this is what I don't like.. you being jealous.." I turned my back at him. "Oh you don't like..? HUh? You have to admit I'm pretty...... cute." With the word cute he started tickling my sides. "Luhan buaahpapaahhh.!!!" I started laughing out loud. "Say you love me." He sat on my belly. "Nu-ah.." I shook my head. "Say.... you love me." He leaned in. "I love coffee." I said. "Yah.. I said me.." he whined. "You said I can call you whatever I want." I smiled as I saw him blushing.

He helped me to stand up and looked me in the eyes. "Do you want me to shout out for the word that I love you?" He asked, making my legs into jello.
"Yes." I nodded. "I love you.." He whispered me in the ear. "You said you will shout and for the world.." I pouted in disappointment. "If I shout my world will become deaf, the world that is you, now." He smiled and planted a kiss on my forehead.


Uh.... Hope you like this. I read it again after I wrote it and imagined Luhan saying these things to me... OH MY. ;D

Anyway.. I want to thank you guys, who kept on reading this.. I have more subscribers than I ever thought i would.

Thank you so much.. ♥ I will try updating ASAP.