"I guess he has a girlfriend."

This girl.

"Can I help you? " An old lady opened the door in Yuri's new apartment. "Yes, I'm living here form now on. If I could just come in." you stepped in "I'm Kwon Yuri. " you introduced yourself to her with bowing politely. "Ah. Ne.. Please come sit I will make you some tea. " the maid said "No. no.. It's okay.. I will go to put my stuff here in my room, Then I will come here and help you clean, okay? " you smiled so brightly to her. " you don't need to.. " she couldn't finish, you were already gone to your room..

As you said you came after 10 minutes all changed into simple clothes and helped her clean. "Agasshi. " the maid started speaking to you " you don't need to do this... " she smiled at you. "Don't worry.. I'm really strong, so unni just clean there and I will clean here. " you eye-smiled "Unni? Do you know how old I'm? I'm ahjumma.." she smirked. "Still older than me.. Then it's unni, right? " you smiled again. After you done cleaning you looked at tired ahjumma.. "go home, unni.." you said "bwo? Don't kid around.. I still have 5 hours to be here.. " she looked at you . "Go.. I will do everything. So you can rest at home.. " you took her hand and helped her to stood up from the couch. "bless you, girl.. My daughter is so sick now.. Thank you.. " she said. "You're welcome. So now you have to go to your sick daughter. Think just about her, ok? " you smiled.

Unni/ahjumma left. You were alone. "What to do? it's so boring." you talked to yourself.. Then you went near the fridge, opened it. You saw some vegetables, a lot of eggs and one can of beer. You took it all out. The fridge was empty.. "these guys don't shop, huh? Do they eat just eggs?" you said to yourself again.
You cracked about ten eggs and made 5 omelettes.

You didn't wanted to eat first so you took out a magazine from your bag and waited. Finally after 5 minutes one of them came home.

"Ahjumma!!" he happily shouted " that smells so good, what is it?" he asked and got shocked when he saw you. "Annyeong. " you greeted him. "where's ahjumma? " Luhan asked with suspicious look on his face. "I said she can go home for today.." You smiled "what? are you the one who pays her.??!" he shouted a little. "Listen here.." You stood up from the chair " her daughter is sick, you know that? " you asked him, he just smirked "I will do everything for her today, so don't worry and let's not fight on the first day.. Look I made some food. " you said. "Fine.. But don't do this anymore.." he said. Then he sat at the table and took a bite of your made food. "What the?? Is this what you call food?!" he shouted "oh? is it not tasty?" you got confused you were actually good at cooking.. "It's it's so... tasty...." he took a bigger bite.. " I love it...." he was enjoying it. "Why did you ask then if it's food? I thought it's not good.." you smirked a bit. Then both of you heard door getting unlocked by someone..  "Oh. Kai hyung taste this... " Luhan was speaking with his mouth full. "OH..Annyeonghaseyo." you bowed since it's first time you see Kai. "Hello." he smiled at you. " Hi, Sehun.. " you greeted him " please sit, I made this for you." you smiled and they both sat at the table you started eating yourself. "it's good." Kai complimented you " It's really good, hyung.." Luhan was still so happy about some eggs. "Ne.. well. It's good." - Sehun said.
You stood up and took the beer from another table. There was only one can. "Do you want to share this?? " you asked "Is there more? " Luhan asked. "No.." you smiled cutely. "Then let's share later I will call hyung to buy some.."Luhan said. You stood up again and took 4 glasses. You pored for Sehun, Luhan and last for Kai. But after that there was no beer in the can.. "oh.?" you looked inside the can so ing cutely Kai couldn't not to smile "take mine." Kai said, Luhan looked at him "No, mine." he said Sehun looked at both guys who were way to good for you. "Aishh..." he stood up " drink mine." he said and went into his room "I guess he doesn't like me.. " You said and looked at his glass. "Well what can I do? " you giggled and took the glass. With one gulp you drank it all. Kai and Luhan crossed their legs because it kept getting harder on them when they saw one drop to fall down on your chest from your lips.


Already when it was 7pm. you were in your room watching tv when you heard a door to get open. "Hey, Yuri our hyung came, you should greet him " Luhan smiled "Oh, kuere, chakamanyo. " You said as he went out. "Where is he? " you asked after you came out behind Luhan. "Wait a bit he's in his room. He will come in a minute.." Kai said. "Ah hyung" Luhan said when the guy came out of his room. " Annyeonghaseyo" you bowed to him and when you lifted your head you saw the same guy.. Yes definitely the same form the elevator.. "YOU.! " you pointed at him your finger. "You know each other..?" Kai asked "Ne. the red bra girl.. " elevator guy said.. "Huh?? You!" you wanted to punch him since you were so angry at him, but Sehun stopped you . "It's your first day and you're having all of the attention to yourself already.." Sehun said with cold voice. "Fine... " You took a deep breath.. "I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you.. " you calmed yourself down. "Lay. " he said with his hands in pockets. "Are you really so arrogant? " you asked  " what's wrong with it? " he asked "I had to threw my shirt away because of your ing coffee..." you covered you mouth.. You could see their shocked expression when you cursed .  Just  Lay was standing there and smiling. "Fine, what do you want?" he asked you . "Nothing.. That we wouldn't need to hate each other, just say you're sorry..Yes, I want sincere sorry" you said and crossed your arms. "Fine, I'm sorry." he said "is it sincere?!" you raised your voice a little. "I am so so so sorry.." he repeated. "I said sincere." you said. While walking towards you he said "I'm sorry." he looked you in the eyes. You were just inches from his face. "Kuere.. Do it like this.. Sincerity is everything, you know? " you stepped back "bla bla..." he smirked. "Ah, hyung did you bring some beer? " Luhan asked " of course.." Lay smiled at him. The guys went in the living room. "What are you doing? Not coming.? "Lay turned around and saw you standing there. You smiled and went towards him..


You all sat on the ground. Guys had some letters in their hands. "Please do as it says." they all said and gave the papers to you.. There was rules what to do with their names who requested it. "Well, Lay... I can't do any of these except for this one.. Make me a morning coffee on Fridays" you said "what about that one.. "he took the paper from you "walking without your bra. " he read it out and smiled, all guys eyes where on you. " I'm not wearing my bra right now." You accidentally said. "Ah. Gojimal.!" all the guys replied. " Yah. I won't show it to you, you know?" you asked " ah... didn't wok.. " Lay said "erts" you whispered but as loud that Sehun could hear you. "I'm not one of them you know?" he asked "Hmmm.. You're still a guy.. what can I know.? hm? " you smiled at him. "Yah! what do you mean? not one of us?" Kai asked "yeah. YOU.. you.. you traitor.. "Luhan said "let's read your requests for her." Lay started searching a paper with Sehun's name. "here" he gave it to you. "hmm.. It's quite reasonable." you were still reading. "okay, I'll do as you say, oppa ." you eye smiled "OPPA!!" Three other guys got jealous. "yeah, I trust him, that he will not be a ert to me.." you looked at Lay. "aishh.." all the guys responded except Sehun. "Now mine! mine! mine! " Luhan shouted so happily. "buy me a chocolate every weekend?" you read it out. "yes. I love chocolate.." Luhan his lips. "Fine." you agreed to that. Next was Kai "what the? breakfast? Am I the maid now??" you got pissed "I believe you a girl?." Kai said. "ist..." you said "okay, I will do these, but tomorrow you're getting my rules for you. Understand?" You looked at all of them. "what?!" No way!" "Hell no!" Luhan, Kai and Lay shouted "then I'm not doing this." you stood up. "we'll do it." Sehun held your wrist. "oh?" you looked down at Sehun holding you, looking at you with those puppy eyes.. You suddenly smiled. "Yah, let go of her hand." Luhan took your other wrist.. "Aishh... jinjja..Let go of me, you both.!!" you shook their hands of. "So we agree about my rules.?" you asked still standing up.  "NE..." all guys nodded. "Then that's great." you smiled and sat near Sehun.


After few hours. You all were a little drunk from the beer. "I will go to sleep." you said and stood up. You went to your room, changed into your nighties. Suddenly Sehun came in.. You covered yourself with blanket. He sat near you on your bed. "Oppa? what do you want? " you asked a little bit scared. "Yuri-ah~.." he looked you in the eyes. "oh? what?" you asked still covering yourself. Then Kai, Luhan and Lay came in. "AH GET OUT!!" you shouted. "Don't scream.." Sehun leaned towards you for a kiss. Luhan took of his shirt. Kai his pants. And as for Lay he took it all of. You screamed like never. No one could hear you..

"Yah! Yuri.! Yuri!!" Sehun was waking you up. "Oh?? You looked around. You were still in the living room and you accidentally fell asleep.Lay, Kai and Luhan was sleeping as well. Just Sehun was up. "Are you okay? you were kind of screaming here, just a second ago." Sehun said. "Yeah... I'm fine." you realized it was a dream. Then your really went to your room with their rules in your hand. You sat on your bed and read their rules again. You crossed out the rules you're not going to do.

 Lay's 

  • Make me a morning coffee on Fridays.
  • Walk around without your bra.
  • Take a shower with opened door.

"Aishh.. ert." you said to yourself while crossing out the rules.

L uhan's 

  • Buy me a chocolate every weekend.
  • Walk with skinny jeans.
  • Cheer me up, when I'm sad.

Kai's

  • Breakfast every Saturday.
  • Act cute.
  • Goodnight kiss.?

"Hm... Sehun is the only one who wrote normal rules.." you said to yourself and read them again.

Sehun's

  • Don' flirt with any of us.
  • Don't go to my room.
  • Don't ask If I don't want to tell you.

*I guess, he has a girlfriend.." you said disappointed. You thought so because he acted cold to you even when you called him oppa he was the same. And he doesn't want anything erted from you. Besides that 'don't flirt'..
You hanged their rules on your wall.

 



HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT. ^^ Comment and subscribe. :))) ♥