143

This girl.

Author's pov.

"saengil chuka hamnida!! saengil chuka hamnida!! sarangha neun Luhannie!! saengil chuka hamnida!!" We all sang for Luhan who was smiling ear to ear while sitting at the table. "Happy birthday, Luhan!" Kai patted his back after placing a cake in front of him. "I wish you everything you want, dude!" Lay smiled. "Thanks, man." Luhan said while looking at Yuri.

*all I was is Yuri to say yes..* He thought

"Happy birthday." Sehun simply said so he won't be too rude. "Thanks." Luhan smirked. "What was that about?" Sehun stood up. "Moving on... Happy Luhan's day!!" Yuri stood up and hugged him. "That's it?" Luhan pouted when Yuri backed away from the hug. "I'm taking you to the concert, what do you want?" She chuckled. "Mm." Luhan pointed at his lips. "No way." Yuri playfully shook her head. "Mm?" now he poked his cheek. "Aishh.." Yuri giggled and came closer to him, kissing his forehead. "Happy birthday, jerk" She smiled and sat next to him at her seat.

"So are you guys like.... together, together?" Kai asked. "Yes." "No." Luhan and Yuri said. Suddenly Sehun smirked when he heard Yuri say no. "What do you mean... no?" Luhan frowned at Yuri. "You never asked me." She smiled. "Then will you be m..--" Yuri suddenly cake's side with her index finger and wiped it off on Luhan's cheek. "You no talk about it now." She chuckled. "No regrets, remember?" She smiled. "Okay... it's getting too cheesy." Lay said and sliced himself a peace of cake. "Me too, oppa!" Yuri  exclaimed and stretched her plate out for him to put some cake on it.

"Me too." Kai did the same. Luhan looked at Yuri's happy face and chuckled. "Give me one peace as well" He said and glanced at Sehun with a poker face. You're not eating? He wanted to ask but Yuri did instead "You're not eating, Sehun-ah?" She smiled and Luhan suddenly frowned at her. "I guess.." Sehun said and sighed.


"What do you want?" Yuri looked at Luhan who was checking her face out. "I don't like how you smile at him." He whispered and pouted. "Acham.. Jelly." She muttered and tasted the cake. "OMO!" she suddenly shouted giving guys a shock. "What's wrong?!" Kai asked and ran up to her. "It's... it's so delicious.." Yuri started smiling as everyone else started sighing. "Yah!" Luhan shouted.

"WHAT!?" she shouted while imitating his tone. "Do you know how much shock you gave me???" "Do you know how much I dislike you shouting on me???" Yuri frowned. "Mianhe.." Luhan lowered his head. "Aii how cute." She pinched his cheek.

"Yuri are you sick?" Lay asked while Yuri and Luhan were chuckling. "Oh? Wae?" She got confused. "You.. you're different today." Kai said "Yeah.. you somehow happier.." Sehun added. "She's just happy it's my birthday, right?" Luhan smiled at her and her head. "Ani. Because I will get to see my future husband. Jiyong." She giggled and stood up since she already finished her cake. "BWO???" Luhan shouted on top of his lungs.  "Meerong
~!" Yuri stuck out her tongue and ran to her room.



End of the pov.

I stayed in my room for like an hour, so Luhan could celebrate his birthday with his friends. Okay it is time to go. I'm walking out of my room. I was wearing this.



"Finally, you ready?" Luhan asked as I slightly nodded. "Okay, let's go then." He said and smiled but then it faded away. "You're already going?" Sehun stood up from the couch. "Yep. We'll be back tomorrow morning I guess." I smiled. "What? So you're staying over night?" Sehun widened his eyes on Luhan. "Yes, but don't think anything dirty, you two." I pouted and put my shoes on after the jacket.

"Call me after the concert.." Sehun whispered. I just nodded and looked at Luhan who was frowning. "Tsk.. Let's go, jelly." I grabbed him by his arm and dragged him out of the apartment. We headed to the elevator.

"You look beautiful." Luhan said when I pressed the button 'down'. "You think GD will like it??" I smile shyly. "You dress like this for him?" he asked and glared at me. "Like what?" I smirked. "Cute..." He muttered making me blush and chuckle. "Thanks." I said before the elevator door opened, letting us out in the first floor.


We were riding the bus for at least an hour. When I turned to see Luhan he was already sleeping with his head hanging. I took a hold of his chin and placed his head on my shoulder and leaded my head on top of his. Oh and that remembers me.. have to ask T.O.P oppa a photo with him..


After I opened my eyes I felt a firm arm around my shoulder and my head.. it was on Luhan's chest together with my arm around his waist. But we were still riding the bus. I was awake but I didn't wanted to move. It was winter and I was cold, well Luhan made me warm and the feeling was amazing.

"I see you moving your eyelashes.. Enjoying?" Luhan giggled. "I'm just cold." I said and smiled even though he couldn't see my face. "Then come closer." He took a grip around my waist and pulled me to his body, making me blush like crazy.. "I think.. I will just sit." I tried to sat up normally, but he held my head and placed it back where it was.

"you're so selfish.. I'm cold too, you know?" Luhan laughed. "Maybe I'm hot?" I lifted my head and looked at him. "You sure are.." He looked at me with a lust in his eyes shining. "Luhan." I frowned. "Yes?" He smiled. "No seducing." I chuckled and went back to making me and him warm.


When we arrived at the place we needed, we saw thousands of people waiting just to see Big bang. I was so excited! For the first time in my life I will be able to see them for real! To talk to them!

"Luhan I think I will die when I see him..." I smiled. "You can't..." He frowned. "Wae?" I asked him. "You still need to give me a 100% answer, silly." He messed my hair. "Yah! I have to be pretty today!" I shouted and started fixing my hair while Luhan sighed.

Luhan's pov.

She looked so happy today.. I know she's happy because of that bastard Gdragon or whatever but I'm okay with that. As long as she smiles.

Whole concert time she was wooh'ing and wooh'ing.. All that screaming it was just too much.. I covered my ears and looked at her. She was smiling and singing and dancing even crying.. But after that, after the whole concert we waited for 30 minutes, so we could go to backstage and meet them. Well she waited for that.... I just wanted to get out of here as soon as possible.



"Oppa!! Saranghae!" One of the fans shouted when Gdragon held her hand... It was Yuri's turn now.. "A--annyeonghaseyo..." Yuri bowed and looked with wide eyes at him. "Oh. Annyeong." That guy.... he shook and kissed her hand. I thought Yuri would just smile or something but I couldn't look anymore when she sarted drooling over him.. And he was flirting with her... Ah jinjja this dude..

"Jagyja, we have to go." I hung my arm around Yuri's neck. "Oh. I didn't realize this pretty girl already has a boyfriend." Gdragon chuckled. "He's not. Just friend." She removed my arm from her. "Oh.. Do you want a picture?" Gdragon smiled. "Of course! Luhan take it." She handed me her phone. I just smirked at her. "Luhannie oppa...!" She shouted cutely. "Fine.." I rolled my eyes and was about to take a photo but I lifted the phone more to the left so that in the picture there was only her and Gdragon's hand. I know she will be mad but I already did it.


"Let's go." I put her phone into my pocket and grabbed her hand. I heard her say sorry  and goodbye to him as I was dragging her through the crowd.


"I can't believe you." I smirked when we were at the bus station. "What?" She looked at me. "You.. you.. this." I held her hand and lifted it to the level of her face. "You've been looking at your hand for a couple of minutes and smiling." I frowned and let her hand go.

End of the pov.

 "You.. you.. this." he suddenly held my hand.. Oh god.. why is my heart beating so fast..? I have touched his hand for like a million times.. "You've been looking at your hand for a couple of minutes and smiling." he frowned but I knew he wasn't mad at me. But when he let my hand go... I don't know it felt empty somehow.


"You're a jerk." I pouted. "What? A jerk?" He came closer to me. "Yes. You dragged me away from my future husband!." I tried to frown playfully but he was frowning for real. "Aishh.. I hate this." He said and grabbed his own hair, turning away from me. "Did you say you hate me?" I looked at him. "No.. not you. This..." He pointed at his heart. "What about it?" I asked and crossed my hands over my chest. "This thing.. inside of me.. It doesn't want you to touch other guys, Yuri-ah.." He held my hands. Now my heart was going even more crazy..  "And I won't let that happen. That's why I'm this jealous jerk you're talking about.." He took a deep breath.


"But no matter how much you will hate me in the future or when you will see the picture I took in the backstage... You will always be mine." The last words.. It was enough. Why would he needed to say something useless like the first sentences.

The people around us.. they stopped and started to get blurry. It all went black. Now I only see him and just him. I already knew what my heart wanted long ago, I just didn't wanted to admit it. Now I know..

"I love you, Luhan."

 


Finally she got the chance to say that!! Woaaahh!!

I hope you like this chapter as much as I do.

But just because in this chapter it's Yulhan... Don't think there won't be moments with Sehun or Kai or Lay ^^

I don't know how many more chapter I will write but I already know how I will end this story. ;
|

Don't worry it won't be too soon. :)

Love you all, okay?

Comment. I will wait and then start another one.


And OH MY GOD!!!! I JUST FOUND THIS!! PIC IS NOT MINE... BUT OH MY FREAKING HELL OF K-POP..... LUHAN OPPA?

TELL ME IT'S NOT PHOTOSHOP.....



it is.