Lies that gets us together.

This girl.

Luhan's pov.

Tomorrow is my birthday.. But I'm not waiting for presents or anything, I'm waiting for Yuri. She has to come to me. I will do anything to make that happen.

Anyway Kai, Lay and Yuri went out to buy everything for tomorrow's surprise dinner...Well I should say breakfast, because 2pm me and Yuri going to go out of town to the concert. We'll probably stay there for the night. So we all together be celebrating it in the morning.

I went out of my room because I felt thirsty, I went to the kitchen where I found Sehun making ramen. "Why you didn't go with them?" I asked him. "You punched me. Do you expect a present or something for that?" Sehun glared at me. I haven't seen Sehun like this in my whole life. Yuri sure knows how to change people.

"Sehun, we need to talk." I said and stood next to him. "I already talked to Yuri, there's no reason for to do the same thing again.." He kept his poker face on. "Sehun, I'm sorry if it's hurt you but I really can't do anything. I won't give up on her just because you feel the same as me for her. I would think twice if she would feel something for you too.. but she sees you only like a frien.---" I was cut off by Sehun punch in my face.

"This is for punching me." He said and threw another punch "This is for slapping Yuri." I was holding onto the counter so I wouldn't fall. "And this is.." I felt his fist inside of my stomach and when he moved his hand away I collapsed on the floor.. "For everything." He smirked at me still coughing the blood outside of my mouth.

I placed my palm on the floor and tried to stood up.. But Sehun kicked my hand to the side with his foot and made my face the floor just again. "W-what the hell, Se-- Sehun?? What's wrong with you..?" I tried to stood up again and somehow I managed to hold onto the counter and be in Sehun's face level. I wiped the blood away from the corners of my lips and heard Sehun smirk.

"It's the same why you punched me, Luhan-shi." He said and turned back to the cooking pot. I tried to walk out of the kitchen by holding onto everything that was possible to be hold but then I stop near the door before entering the living room.

"You know.. what you did just now.. You know that Yuri will take care of me, right?" I turned to him but he was just cooking. But suddenly he spoke "Then I guess you have to thank me." I furrowed my eyebrows but didn't mind his words too much. I went to the bathroom to take the ointment for my face. I felt it sting because of Sehun's punches.

Suddenly I heard the door bell. I walked out of the bathroom to open the door. "Hel.-- What the hell did happen to you?!" Kai shouted and ran inside checking my face is it okay. "Sehun happened.." I muttered. "Luhan, are you okay? You look terrible.." Lay looked worried. The only one who didn't say anything was Yuri. She was looking away at the kitchen.

"You're not saying anything.?" I looked at her as she turned to finally face me. "I will check on Sehun first." She said and went in the kitchen.


Sehun's pov.

"Sehun-ah.. What happened to Luhan's face? Do you know anything?" Yuri came in and turned me around by my shoulder. "I know.." I muttered. "Did you..?" "Yes.. But only to protect myself, Yuri, believe me." *sorry, hyung*

"What? What do you mean?" She looked at me with her wide eyes. "Luhan hyung came in and started his talk how I should stay away from you and bla bla.. And when I said I won't because you're still my friend... he..  he wanted to punch me." *I know it's bad. But I want her for myself* "WHAT?!" She suddenly shouted "Are you okay?" "Yes, because I stopped his fist and did what he wanted to him... I know, I did bad but.." "You did good. He shouldn't be walking around punching you.." She my arm with her hand and walked out of the kitchen.


Back to Luhan's pov.

I waited for her to get out of the kitchen, alone in the living room on the couch. When she finally did I stood up and saw her angry eyes. "Did you wanted to punch Sehun?" She spit those words at me. "What?" I got confused but then I realized. "Did he told you that happened??" I raised my voice. "Don't you shout on me! I'm asking you.. did you wanted to p.--" "I didn't!! I was talking about how sorry I was and he suddenly threw me a punch when I mentioned you don't feel the same way about him!!" I shouted back.

"Stop bothering him!! You know I like you, so why do you kee...--" She covered with her both hands as I grinned. "You.. y-you like me?" I smiled and came closer, trying to pull her for a hug but she stepped back. "I'm mad at you." She frowned. I playfully smirked and pulled her for a tight hug.

End of the pov.

We were standing there for a couple of minutes just hugging each other. Well I'm sure he hugged me, my both hands were on his chest.. When I tried to back away he chuckled and pulled me back to his grip.

"I'm not letting you go so easy.." he laughed and placed his chin on top of my head. "This is getting more awkward every second, Luhan.." I said and looked up at him. Suddenly he furrowed his brows. "W--waeyo?" I asked. "Sorry, for hurting you the other day.." He held my cheek in his palm and it with his thumb. I smiled and my cheeks started to burn. I guess it got red because Luhan started chuckling.

"Luhan.." "Neh?" He smiled at me. "I think I love y.--" "I said to wait for tomorrow. I want my present tomorrow, Yuri." He smiled and pecked my both cheeks. "Think about what you're going to say tonight. And say it tomorrow. I want you to be 100% sure.." He suddenly looked away, not into my eyes anymore..

"I don't want you to regret anything.." He said and hugged me once again.



I lost a couple of subbies.... ;(((((

Is it getting worse or what? ;.[

Anyway  i think today there will be a lot of ANGRY comment from Yulhun shippers...

Still. Comment. I will waiting for a couple comments to start writing new chap'pie.

Love you guys! Seriously!! ♥


 


         *LE DEAD*

pic/gif is not mine, by the way.. :)