The mighty yes.

This girl.

It was already late so we went to a hotel for a night. I went in and looked around.. It looked like this, but it was night and there was no tray of food on the bed..



"Luhan it's too expensive.. We could have stayed somewhere simple." I pouted when Luhan came in with out bags and sat on the bed. "It's okay. I have Lay's card." He grinned. "Are you crazy? He will kill us.. But where does he get so much money?" I asked confused. "He's rich, I think.. I mean we think. He doesn't want us to know so we just take his money instead when he lets us." Luhan laughed as I did too. I went towards the little kitchen and opened the mini fridge.

"Is there anything to eat?!" Luhan shouted from the room. "Not really.. but there is this." I came back in the room with the bottle of wine. "We will be drunk without eating." Luhan smiled. "So what? Let's just drink some and then we will go to sleep." I smiled and headed towards the kitchen again. I searched for the opener and when I found it I was going to open the bottle but Luhan's words flew through my mind.

"I love you, Luhan."

"I love you too, princess."


I couldn't help but smile. "Luhan!" I shouted and waited till he comes. "Yes?" His head popped out from the doorway but his body was still hidden. "Can you help me open this?" I smiled and did some aegyo. "Wait a bit, okay. I will jus-.." "Oppa..." I pouted my lower lip and saw how suddenly he started grinning. "Don't yell at me, then." He said and showed his body. He was wearing no shirt just his jeans.


"Oh!" I quickly turned around and covered my eyes, still holding the bottle and the opener. "Give me this..." I felt his body squeezing onto mine as he tried to take the bottle. I jumped a little and stepped forward. "H---here." I handed him the bottle throwing my hand back, still not turning around. Luhan chuckled and I felt how the weight from my palm reduced. He took the bottle and I heard that kind of noise when you know.. the bottle gets opened.

"I put this on the table, sweetie." He said and turned around for a leave but I turned my head and peaked behind my shoulder at his y back walking away. I suddenly started smiling and bit my lower lip. But I didn't notice when Luhan turned around and smirked at me. "I-- I wasn't looking!" I shouted and turned around again. "Of course you weren't.." He chuckled and I heard how he went away.


I started breathing again and grabbed the bottle. I hesitated but I mouthed up the bottle neck and lifted the bottle up making the wine go down to my throat. I was nervous now. I have never felt like this around Luhan but I liked this new feeling. I let the bottle down and was about to walk out the door but I remembered Luhan. "Are you dressed up?!" I shouted for him. "Neh." He answered and I went to the room.


"Looks like you had fun alone there.." Luhan pouted when he noticed the bottle was half empty or half full for optimist. "Heheh.. " I smiled awkwardly and put the wine bottle on the little table next to the bed. "Wait. I will grab the glasses, don't you dare to drink another half of it." He playfully pointed at me his index finger before chuckling and going to the kitchen.


When he came back with two wine glasses he sat next to me on the bed and poured some whine for him and me. "I'm almost drunk you know. uhh." I suddenly hiccuped. "It's so cute.." Luhan placed his fists up to his mouth and eye-smiled. "Okay...uh." I hiccuped again and again and again until

"BOO!" "Yah!! you scared me..." I frowned at Luhan who had the bear hands in front of my face. "But you're not hiccuping now." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and looked at his shoulder.. His sleeve slipped down and was exposing it. I grabbed his sleeve with my two fingers and fixed it how it should be. I was feeling that electric thingy when I accidentally touched his neck skin. And I felt that Luhan had shivers going up to his spine.

Author's pov.

After having a few more drinks.. Luhan spoke
"Listen.. do you remember what Kai asked today in the morning?" He looked deep her in the eyes and bit his lower lip. "What?" Yuri got confused because there was so many things everyone said. "Are we like together.. together?" Luhan took a deep breather before leaning more to her face. "Can I now freely kiss you?" He asked. "Oh?" Yuri's eyes started widening as he heard his question. "Are you my girl now?"


Yuri zoned out.. He saw and felt everything but she couldn't do anything. She sat there with her eyes on Luhan and gaping. "Yuri?" Luhan looked at her with eye full of sadness. "I am." Suddenly she said and made Luhan grin. "Jinjja!?" He stood up and held her hands as she looked up and smiled at him. "Sit down you crazy rabbit." She chuckled and he did what she said.

"So .. I guess. I ..-- I mean now I... I ca.--" "Oh just kiss me you idiot!" She shouted while laughing. "I'm your idiot.." He whispered before leaning in and making her heart beat so fast, the same as his.. Yuri wrapped her hands around his neck, deepening the kiss. Luhan did the same around her waist. The kiss deepened more. "Wait.. wait.." Luhan backed away from the kiss and stood up taking a deep breath.


"Wae...?" Yuri whined and pouted her lower lip. "Just.. hooh... Do you know what this is?" Luhan took his necklace out of his jeans pocket. "uhmm.. A necklace.?" Yuri guessed. "It's not just a simple one.. It's my mom's." Luhan gulped. "Oh?.. Your mom is?" "Passed away together with my father." Luhan looked away. "Luhan.. why are you talking about this now?" Yuri got confused as she saw his sad face.

"My mom.. She gave me this and told me to give this to a girl who I want to marry.." He said, Yuri suddenly started smiling ear to ear. "Luhan... are you proposing to me?" She chuckled. "I really... don't know how to do it and what to say.. but I love you. And I need you and only you.. So Yuri.." He suddenly kneeled down on one knee and looked up at her. "Will you.--" "YES!!" Yuri exclaimed and jumped from the bed to his hands. He hugged her tightly and didn't let go before she rested her back on his palms and looked him in the eyes.

"Will you marry me.?" He smiled. "I will." She smiled back before leaning in and cupping his cheeks with her palms. "I love you." She whispered and kissed him. Luhan placed the necklace on the little couch that was in front of the bed and stood up holding Yuri. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands around his neck. "I know you want to back away now from the hug.. But I love this feeling and you, right now." She whispered and kissed him behind the ear. "I don't want to do that." Suddenly Yuri felt how she crashed on the bed together with Luhan on top of her.

"I love you too, Yuri." He said before kissing her. His hand went down to her leg as he grabbed a hold of it. Yuri was about to flip him over but her damn phone ringed.

"Great timing, Sehun.." Luhan groaned and got off her. She looked at him and asked after she looked at the caller ID. "How do you know it was him.?" He just smirked. "who would hate me more?" She laughed and picked up the phone.

Yuri: Yebuseyo, Sehun?

Sehun: Neh, it's me. Did the concert ended?

Yuri:  Ah... I forgot to call you, sorry.

Sehun: It's okay, when are you coming back, I looked up.. there is a night train and.--

Yuri: Sehun, we're staying for the night. We will be back tomorrow, no worries.

Sehun: For the night, but.. but..

Suddenly Luhan grabbed her phone.

Luhan: Our dinner is getting cold.

Sehun: Luhan if you touch her without her permission..--

Luhan: you don't have to worry about that. I'm taking care of her.


He hung up and threw the phone for Yuri. "He's jealous." Luhan smiled, like he would be proud of himself. "You were mean." Yuri frowned and pouted her lips like the 100 time today. "So what? He's not someone you should care about.." Luhan leaned his head towards her. "I told him that I wouldn't even be with you! I told him I would reject you.." She turned her eyes away. "So? Are you regretting?" He asked disappointed. "Ani.. But I will sleep on the couch." Yuri stood up and felt a firm hand on her wrist.

"Wae??" Luhan whined as he tried to pull her in. "Just.. this is too fast.." She said and shook his hand away as he stepped closer to the couch and was about to sit but Luhan jerked off from the bed and ran to her. "Fine.. I will sleep on the couch." He frowned cutely. "If you're not satisfied with it. I can sleep on it. You sleep on the bed." She smiled sincerely. "No.. no. You're the lady. I should take the couch." He said and pushed her towards the bed.


"Okay.. Good night." She smiled and went past the bed. "Where are you going?" He asked as he lay on the couch. "To the bathroom. To change." She said and entered the bathroom with her bag. "aishh.. why didn't I take my pajama..." she cursed quietly as she looked at her night gown which was just a plain white shirt and short short. *I didn't think we're going to share one room..* She put that on and looked at the big mirror on the wall. There wasn't seen any freaking shorts.. The shirt was too long and she seemed to be wearing just it.

She peaked her head out the doorway and looked at Luhan on the couch with his eyes wide open on her. "Could you close your eyes? It's embarrassing.." She smiled awkwardly. "I'm your husband-to-be and you're embarrassed?" He chuckled. *seriously why am I afraid..* she thought but then again "Just close it" she demanded. "What if I don't?" He playfully asked. "You will sleep on the couch your whole life." She said. He hesitated for a bit but then "fine..." he groaned and covered his eyes with blanket. "Did you really closed them?" She asked cutely.. "Yes, now hop hop.. It's getting hot in here." He said and peeked out from the blanket. He smiled when she saw her climbing in the the bed as she finally took a deep breath and looked at him.

"Oh!? Yah! I said it's embarrassing.." She blushed. "Yuri.. you have nothing to be embarrassed about. Your body is beautiful. You are beautiful." He said before he sat on the couch. "And now could I get in the bed?" He looked at her with puppy eyes.

Yuri was smiled because of how cute he was with his eyes and all. She bit her lower lip and chuckled. "Come here." She patted the space next to her. "ASSA!" Luhan did his little happy dance and hopped in the bed diving under the blanked next to her. He squeezed himself to her and wrapped his hand around her waist. She looked at him and buried her face into his chest.


[A/N- I don't own the text in this color. It's from the internet!!. Credit for the owner. ^^]

Pull me into your arms and hold on tight
my head on your chest
This feels so right
Your breath on my neck and a chill down my spine
Were in this embrace this unbreakable bind
Your lips touch mine soft and sweet
Now my heart, it skips a beat
Your lips move to my neck as they slowly touch
The love I'm feeling is just so much
Your teeth press down and I lightly moan
You whisper I love you in the softest tone
You take off your shirt asking if its ok
I just nod lightly not knowing what to say
So off comes my shirt in a bind
Your body against me is only on my mind
Then comes the pants that land on the floor
I can feel the love burning inside of my core
You move slowly making sure not to scare
And kiss me some more while my body is bare
You touch me everywhere and I do the same to you
You kiss me some more, lust burns between us two
You slide in slowly I moan some more
Your body against mine I cant help but to adore
You slide out and in again
Electricity through my body you send
Faster and faster the lust starts to grow
The pleasure and lust is all I can show
Your lust bursts inside of me
This is as perfect as anything can be
“I love you so much” you whisper so slow
“I love you too” our love starts to grow
You hold my body tight, even tighter then before...


Hey!! I'm sorry for the late update, guys! ♥



Yep. So if you read the poem at the end of the chapter and if you understand english pretty well.. you will know what happened. Kekekk. >:D


     

I'm sorry for those who think my story is getting boring or lame :/ I will try harder.