Check up

This girl.

I woke up in the morning first with the unstoppable knocking on the door. "What the...?" I got out of the bed and walked towards the door. "Who is it?" I asked still sleepily. "It's Sehun!" he seemed to be panicking so I quickly unlocked the door and let him in. "Shh.. he's still sleeping." I said talking about Luhan and he nodded.

We went to the living room and I was thinking if I should tell Sehun my theory about me being pregnant. I still need someone to go and check with me.. I don't think I can do this alone and if I tell Luhan he will get too excited, but if I'm not pregnant he will be disappointed.

"I have something to tell you."

We both chuckled as we said that in one time. "You go first." he said and I shook my head. I don't think he will speak after what I will tell him. "You go." I said and we sat on the couch, face to face. "Okay, so yesterday you know how I walked Victoria home?" I grinned automatically having imaginations run through my mind.

"Yeah... go on." I smiled and he took a deep breath. "So after I walked her to your house, since it's where she's staying I kissed her and she kissed me back but then she pulled away and said it was too fast and then I was like oh okay, I think so too, I'm sorry it's--" "Sehun. Inhale.. Exhale.." I said, but I couldn't be more excited when he said that he kissed her.

"So yeah.. It might be awkward to talk with you, but I don't know with who else to talk about this, but I don't know what to do right now.. I mean she's so nice and she's fun.. but you know, she might see me only as a friend." he lowered his head with a pout. I saw that he needed a cheer up, so I cupped his face in my hands and made him look at me.

"Sehun... I think I'm pregnant."

His eyes widened at the sentence as he stood up. "You?" he pointed at me and I nodded. "Luhan?" he pointed at the bedroom's door and I nodded again. "Baby?" he grabbed his hair and I could see excitement in his eyes. "Uncle..." he gave me a wide grin and then hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy for you guys..." he lifted me up and spin me around one time before letting me down.

"What did Luhan say?" he asked as I bit my lower lip. "You're the first one I told about this." I said and he nodded. "So, are you sure? I mean, did you take tests?" he asked and I shook my head. "No, but... my periods are late 5 weeks. I'm so dumb for not noticing.." I hit my head as he hugged me again. "Don't worry.. let's go and see the doctor. You can tell Luhan after you know for sure he can be very disappointed if you tell him and ---" "I know.." I said to his chest and hugged him back.

"Go change. Let's go now. I need to take my mind of Victoria." Sehun said and I nodded, going back to the bedroom. "Luhan.." I leaned in his ear and called him softly. "Yeobooo
~..." I called him again and he smiled. "You're not sleeping, why are you faking?" I chuckled and sat next to him. "I just woke up." he said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'll be going out." I said and he shot up straight, looking at me with wide eyes. "Where?" he asked after a minute of thinking. "Uh... ah... Victoria asked me to go to see a doctor with her. And Sehun is taking me there, since he's worried about her." I lied and felt so guilty. I wanted to tell him so much...

"Oh.. well okay, but call me if anything happens, okay?" He asked and I nodded giving him a kiss on his lips. "But why does Victoria need to see a doctor? She was fine yesterday." Luhan pouted as he lay down on the bed again. "She got food poisoning.. you know that fast food restaurant. I don't know we ate there too, but we're okay. Maybe it's because of the rides or something. I don't know, Luhan--- did you know that she and Sehun kissed?" he started blinking and grinned while I got dressed up.

"They did?! Isn't that too fast?" Luhan asked and I scoffed. "Look who's taking.. Well, Victoria think so too, while Sehun is panicking. Anyway, talk to you later, Okay? I'm going." I waved, but he stood up from the bed, shirtless and only in his boxers. "I will you out, jagyja." He smiled and I chuckled while we walked out of the room.

"Oh, Luhan------superman, really?" Sehun pointed at Luhan's boxers. "He won't by any other boxers, Sehun.. Batman and superman.. he's still a baby." I said and our both eyes widened. "What's wrong?" Luhan asked seeing our reaction. "Oh, nothing. Let's go, Yuri!" Sehun grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the apartment.

I waved at Luhan, who seemed to be confused and in no time me and Sehun were out of the building. "Okay, to the hospital." I said and we waited for a taxi. After driving to the hospital we signed for a check up and rushed to the waiting room. I saw all those women with big tummies going in and out.

I bit my lip while Sehun patted my head. "Yuri is going to get fat." I glared at him, but he just laughed it off.  "Kwon Yuri. Doctor is waiting for you." Sehun gave me fighting while I stood up and followed the nurse into the room. I took a deep breath as I sat on the big chair. A middle aged women came, she had a really sweet expression, that really calmed me down.

"So why are we here?" she asked after we both greeted each other. "Well... my periods are late 5 weeks and I want to make sure if I'm pregnant. That's pretty much it." I said and she nodded while writing something down on the tablet. "Do you want a blood example? Or.. do you want to take a simple pregnancy test?" she asked.

"I want... Uh, the one that will tell me accurate answer. That could never be wrong." I said and she nodded while taking a needle into her hand. I widened my eyes as she came closer.  "Don't be scared. It won't hurt." she smiled and wiped a spot of my skin with a wet cotton bud. Then I felt how the needle sting for a moment, but then it slowly started sink into my arm.

"It doesn't hurt right?" She asked as she took the needle away from me. "There will be an answer in twenty minutes. You can go wait in the waiting room, I will call you when the results are out." She said and I bowed getting up from the chair.

"So?" Sehun asked with wide eyes as I walked out. "20 minutes." I said and sat next to him, placing my heavy head on his shoulder. "What? you're pregnant 20 minu---" "Wait for 20 minutes, you dummy.." I cut him off with a sigh. "You're worried?" he asked and I nodded feeling the tears. I don't know why I wanted to cry.. I started to shake.

"Yuri, it's okay.." he said and hugged me. Suddenly a nurse walked to us. "Drink some water. Everyone is nervous before the results." she handed me a paper glass of water and I gulped it all down in one gulp. "Thank you." I smiled at her weakly.


20 minutes later.


"You're ready?" Sehun asked as we both stood up. "Go with me, okay? I think I'll faint." I said and he nodded while going to see the same doctor I saw before. "Okay.. so I of course have news." The doctor chuckled all by herself while me and Sehun stood there with poker faces. "Uhm.. Yuri you're pregnant. Five weeks." she said and my eyes widened the same as my smile.

"I'm pregnant.." I muttered to myself and felt how Sehun hugged me. "Tell Luhan as fast as you can, Yuri." he whispered and I nodded. Then I pulled away while tears just flowed out of my eyes. The doctor smiled at me and hugged me as well. "I have some rules for you, since you probably know nothing about this." She chuckled and after she let me go she handed me a tablet of what should I eat and what shouldn't I do.

don't drink alcohol.

"Uh... doctor.. this, about the alcohol, if I did drink something the day before yesterday, is it really bad?" I asked and she tilted her head to the side while thinking. "I don't know. It might have effect on the baby, but only if you drank a lot. I will check again and see if everything is okay. You don't need to worry too much.." she calmed me down and I nodded.

"Since I have other patients, do you mind giving me your phone number? I will call you as soon as I know the answer." the doctor said and I nodded, quickly writing my phone number on a little card. "Goodbye and thank you." Me and Sehun bowed and left the hospital.

"Wow..." Sehun inhaled. "Yeah...." I smiled and chuckled thinking that me and Luhan will never be alone.. "Let's go tell Luhan?" Sehun asked and I shook my head. "Why don't we all meet at the old apartment? I think I need to tell Kai, Lay and Luhan at once." I said and he grinned. "Sure. I'm so happy that I was the first to know..."He did a little happy dance while I laughed.

Later we went to buy some ice cream and then parted away. "Luhan, I'm home!" I cheerfully said. I don't know where to put all of my happiness. "I made some food!" Luhan replied and I skipped to the kitchen. "I love you!!!!....." I jumped onto him from the back, hugging him with my legs and arms. "What's gotten into you?" Luhan laughed while carrying me on his back around the kitchen.

"Oh, just Victoria is fine." I said and he smiled. "I'm glad she is." he said and let me down. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist while I put my arms around his neck. "You're shining, Yuri." he chuckled and wiggled the tip of his nose on my nose. "I'm just so so so so sooooo happy with you." I said and we both laughed.

"Oh, we're going to the old apartment in an hour. So get ready, I'm going to take a quick shower." I told him and after placing my jacket on the living room's couch, I ran to the bathroom.

Luhan's pov.

after 20 minutes


I was waiting for Yuri in the living room on the couch when suddenly a phone rang. I looked at my phone, but it wasn't mine. It was Yuri's. Since she was still in the shower I picked it up for her from her jacket's pocket. "Oh, Yuri! It's me - the doctor." I furrowed my brows in confusion, but the doctor still spoke.

"Alcohol didn't harm anything. Your baby is fine, no need to worry."

My eyes widened at the sudden words. "Hello? This is Luhan! W--what do you mean the baby?" I started shaking and shuttering like hell. "Oh? Where's Yuri? Are you the man who was with her at the check up?" the doctor asked and I frowned again. "Did Yuri had a check up?" I asked, ignoring her question.

"Yes, Yuri's pregnant." the phone slid out of my hand on the floor as I felt numb. "Luhan, what are you doing?" I looked up and saw Yuri with only a towel around her body. She saw her phone and frowned. "Why is my phone on the floor?" she asked a bit angry.

I quickly picked up the phone and laughed awkwardly. "Oh, I just wanted to call Lay since my phone is dead." I lied and she nodded. "Well, mind calling him on the couch, not the floor?" she laughed and went in the bedroom.

"Why aren't you telling me?" I talked to myself and headed to the bedroom as well. I saw how she slipped into her dress while her hair was still wet. "Yuri." I hugged her from behind and my hands automatically traveled to her belly. "How long are you going to keep it  from me?"


End of Luhan's pov.


I went back to the bedroom after 'scolding' Luhan and put my lingerie on. Then I got into a dress that I'm going to wear to the so-called little party at the old apartment. "Yuri." Luhan suddenly called me and hugged me from behind. My eyes widened when he placed his hands on my belly."How long are you going to keep it from me?"

I quickly spun around and looked at him with shock. He just smirked and pecked my lips. "You! My phone! Did--" "Yes, your doctor called. The baby is fine." Luhan talked with a little bit of sarcasm in his voice. I lowered my head and bit my lower lip, but then he pulled me closer to himself and tightly hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me? Did you go with Sehun?" he asked and I nodded. I felt actually sorry that it was Sehun who knew firts, but I didn't wanted to see Luhan disappointed if I'm not pregnant. "It's okay.. I'm not jealous. I will have you forever now. You and the little Yuri." he said and I frowned while looking up.

"i want a boy first." I said and he raised a brow. "First? You want another one?" he asked and I pouted. "I just want a boy first. I don't care how many kids I will have. As long as they are our kids." I said and he chuckled. "I will make you as much babies as you want." he said and kissed my forehead. I chuckled at him and then pulled away from the hug.

"Imagine little Luhans and Yuris running around." I said and we both chuckled. "Coming to our bed at night and calling me cuddly." Luhan said remembering when Lay and other came here to test out parenting. "Let's go and tell them, Luhan." I said and he nodded.

"They will be so jealous...." he said before giving me a passionate kiss on the lips.


Wahhh!!! I was so excited to write this!!! Did you like it? ^^ Please comment! I loving your opinions, really!



I almost cried because I know that this story is going to end soon...

UM... BLONDE BAEKHYUN?! ♥

Baekyeol........ ^^

  UNCLES!!!!!!!

 

Okay, sorry for the short a/n, but I have to go now. Bye then!

:D

gifs not mine.