Jealousy.

This girl.

NEXT MORNING 7:30

"Luhan-ah... " you knocked on his room door. *he's probably still sleeping.* you thought and turned the door knob to left making the door open. "Luhan-ah." you said while walking towards his bed. "yah." you whispered when you went on your knees just inches from his face. Suddenly he muttered something and lifted his hand in the air then let it go down. Right on your.. on your right . "You're a ert even if you're sleeping, huh?" you smiled and took his hand off. "Who said I'm sleeping?" Luhan opened his eyes. "Yah! ert! " you shouted "Shh! others will wake up." he said "Give me the key. I need to go to work. " you said and sat on his bed. "So? give it to me.!" you raised your voice. "You shouldn't say it like that..Because I will really give it to you.." he looked at you with mischievous look. "Where is the key?" you asked "there, first drawer." he said. You went to take the key. "It's locked" you said after you tried to open it. "The key from that is here.." he showed you a little key hanging on his neck. "YAH!" you shouted again. " come here, I'll give it to you.." he said . You went closer to him and stretched your hand waiting for the key. But suddenly he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his bed. The next second you knew you were on top of him. He wasn't covering his upper body. You could feel him, his abs and his heartbeat.. "Oops.. how did this happened?" He acted innocent. "Aishh.." you tried to stood up, but he jailed you with his hand and legs. "Let go of me.." you tried to stood up again, but he hold you even stronger.. "You move I squeeze you more." he said. You took a deep breath and started punching him with your head into his chest.. "I wouldn't do that.." you saw Luhan's awkward expression when he said that. "Why?" you asked "because with each of the punch... You move up and down.." he said. "Oh god!..." You shouted when you realized what he was saying. You tried to stood up the third time. "No,no.. " he squeezed you.. With that you sighed "UGGGHH!!" you put your head on his chest, you couldn't punch him anymore with your forehead either. "You know.. If I'm late to my work. I'm fired. If I'm fired I'll have to move out.." you said still holding your head on his chest. "Aisshh.. mood killer." He said and released you from his body jail. You stood up and said "The key?" "here.." he gave you a little key from his neck and sat up. You went to unlock the drawer. You sighed and turned around "since when do you keep your key in your underwear drawer? HUH?! " you looked at him with pissed expression.. "Why are you ??" he chuckled. "Yes. Mr. Superman.." you took out his Superman boxers and threw it at him. "Yah! Yah!" he stood up and put it back in the drawer... "Ahhh....! jinjja..Put your pant on..!!! " you shouted and covered your eyes when you saw him just in his boxers and short-sleeved shirt, seeing his muscles made you shy. Luhan smiled when he saw how cute you blushed and how shy you were. He took something from the bedside table and put it in your hand.. "Here" he said. "Oh?" it was the Key. "You should have done that in first place.!! " you shouted and went out. He still without any pants went after you. "If I'm late, it's your fault." you said while putting your jacket on. "But.. Yah! How can I let you go to work when you're so ??" Luhan joked. "You just have to" you put on your heels "Mr. Superman. " you continued.

Sehun's POV.


*ARGHH.. DAMN THAT GIRL* I was thinking."Her alarm clock waked me up too.." I started talking to himself. "Luhan-ah.." I heard Yuri's voice. "What the? why is she waking him up? Let him sleep." I got angry at her because she wanted to wake him up and I heard her come in Luhan's room.. "." I cursed,  took some kind of book from my table and went out.. I sat on the couch that was near Luhan's room. After 1 or 2 minutes I heard her shouting "Give it to me!!" *God.. I'm ing jealous??* I thought to myself. I stood up from the couch and went to listen near Luhan's door. I couldn't hear anything.. What I was imagining was disgusting.. Then after some time I heard Yuri ."UGGGHH!!"  *DID SHE JUST MOANED????* I was about to go in, but I was afraid of what I could see in there.. So I just managed to go back on the couch. After 10 minutes they both walked out without even noticing me. I was killing her with my eyes. I like her as a friend, but I can't stand to see her near Luhan... I closed the book and watched them..





"Bye" Luhan locked the door when you left.. "Argh.. this girl seriously.. OH MY GOD...." Luhan thought he saw a ghost.. "What?" Sehun said while sitting on the couch with some book in his hand. "Since when?... Since when were you here?" Luhan asked. "I was here all the time.." Sehun said  "Then how come I didn't or she didn't see you??" Luhan put his hands on his hips "I guess you were to busy, flirting with her, Mr Superman.." Sehun with some jealousy in his look, but Luhan thought it's because that he likes you. "Yah! You were here when we came out, but you weren't here when she came in asking for the key??" Luhan raised his voice a little. "Ahh.. that's why..." Sehun muttered. "YAH! WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP?!" Lay came out of his room.






"Hi!!" you greeted another cashier. "I'm here to change you, you can go"You said and smiled at him "Okay, bye Yuri." He said. You stood in his place and your phone started ringing. "Hello?" You picked that up. "Yuri-ah. it's dad." you heard his happy voice. "Appa!! You're already here?" You asked "Yes. Can we meet? " he asked "I'd love to. But I'm working. My work will be done by 5pm." you said. "Then 6pm meet me at that coffee house where we used to go, bring your brother." he told you  "Ne. Appa.." You said and hung up . Then you dialed your brother's number "Yah, punk, why do I hear a girl next to you.??" you asked "Yah?? don't you respect your brother anymore???" he asked you. "Come to the Panda's coffee house at 6pm. Dad wants to meet us.." you said. "Da..da..dad??" he asked with trembling voice. "Yes, dad. Wear something normal. " You said and hung up.


Donghae's POV.

** i thought. *I can't meet him.. I haven't seen him since I opposed to be a part of his business. Why does he want to meet me?? He said what a shame I did to him that I'm in his family... * I was thinking about the reason, but couldn't think about anything since girl was laying in my bed. "Oppa" she suddenly said "Leave with peace, sweetie." I said and got of my bed. After my shower, she was already gone.. I sat at my desk and kept on thinking about dad.







 



Sorry for a short update, but hope you'll like it :))) ♥ Don't forget to comment and subscribe.! ;)