Unfinished tea.

This girl.

"So we're going to just stay here, in my room?" Luhan asked me. "Why? do you want to play a game?" I smiled. "What game?" He looked at me confused. "Truth or dare?" I shook my shoulders. "Okay. But we should have some snacks." Luhan said and looked at the door. "Fine, fine.. I'll get it.." I said and stood up from the floor.

When I went out I saw Lay and Sehun talking on the couch. "What's up?" I leaned my head in between them. "Nothing. We're talking about Daehyun's birthday. It's going to be next week." Lay said. "Really? Why didn't you told me, Sehun?" I looked at him. "I don't know it wasn't really on my mind." Sehun explained. "Ok, okay. Let me know if you think of something." I smiled and went to the kitchen. I got a text.

So you went to Luhan's room, but you won't come to mine? You're great.

Kai
.

"What the???" I asked myself. *If he heard me come back and wants to talk to me, why doesn't he come?* I thought and shook my head.
"Hmm.. tea. tea.. tea. Ah found it.." I smiled alone in the kitchen. I bet I look weird right now. "How much sugar does Luhan put in his tea?" I popped my head out of the kitchen and looked at Sehun. "two, but small ones." He said. "Thanks." I winked and got back to the tea making.


"AHH!! HOT HOT." I was carrying two cups of tea in my hands. I knocked on Luhan's door with my leg and he opened. He took the cups and looked at me. "Why aren't you coming in?" He asked. "I need to do something before I get back." I smiled and was about to go, but he quickly placed the cups on the table that was near the door and grabbed my hand,he dragged me in his room, closing the door behind me. He pushed me to the wall and jailed me in between his two arms.

"You're going to Kai's room?" He asked. "Yes. I need to. He texted me and I think he's mad, how I reacted when he..-" "Give me your phone." Luhan stretched his hand out, waiting for me to give it to him. "Why?" I asked when I placed the phone in his palm. He started texting something with his right arm, still not moving the left one from the wall, but I didn't see what he texted.

"What did you send?" I asked after he hit the button 'send'
"Nothing much.." He put my phone into his pocket. "But still I need to talk to him, I left cookies in the kitchen as well.." I tried to move his left hand away, but he didn't let me. "Don't go to his room, then.." Luhan said and looked me straight in the eyes. He rested his forehead on mine and sighed. "I don't want to kill my friend because I'm jealous.." Luhan continued.

"You don't have to be." I pushed his face away and touched his cheek. "I will be back soon. You won't even be able to say 'hurry up'." I smiled and he moved his arm away from the wall. "Wait for me." I looked at him for the last time before going out.


"Hurry up."


Kai's pov.

I was waiting for her to come, but she didn't. She went to Luhan's room first. I heard her coming in. My room is next to Luhan's and his room is next to Yuri's. I thought she would come after I text her, but she just went to Luhan's room again.

"Kai." I heard her soft voice behind the door.. Finally!
"It's open." I tried to say it with a husky voice. "How are you feeling?" she went in. "I'm fine.. Is this for me?" I pointed at the cookies she was holding. "Actually.. no. It's for me and Lu.--" "Luhan?" I cut her off. "Yes. He's not feeling well, so I'm taking care of him right now." She smiled at me sweetly, like she wanted to say there was nothing going on there. After placing the cookies on the table she looked at me.

"Could you take care of me too?" I asked her. Her eyes didn't get wide, but her brows showed me she was a little bit shocked. "Oppa.." she came closer to me. "I don't want to hear those excuses how you think I'm your friend and you don't want to loose me. It's just one question, if you can't answer it..... Don't." I faked a smile at her and hoped she would believe me.

"Oppa. you're sad.. I don't want you to be." She touched the corners of my lips and lifted them to make me smile. "Let's go out? Just the two of us? Like friends." I held her hands so she would see how miserable I am right now.

"will you be happy then?" She asked me and I just nodded. "Then get ready, we're going to party!!" She smiled at me brightly and went out of my room. Tonight I have a chance.

End of the pov.


"Luhan, mianhe.. I have to..--" "No. you said you will stay with me." He cut me off not letting me say what I wanted. "I will be back. Kai is miserable there.." I looked at him so he would understand it, the same way Kai looked at me. "Have your phone then, don't turn it off and reply to my every text." Luhan frowned and handed me my phone.

"Okay, oppa. Drink the tea." I messed his hair and went to my room.

I brushed my hair redid my makeup, because it was a little bit smudged. I went to my closet and dressed up.

This is what I wore.



"Yuri-ah!! I'm already waiting for you!" Kai shouted behind the door. "Okay, oppa. I'm coming!" I shouted back and went out. "Let's go." He smiled at me.
"Where are you, guys going?" Sehun asked me. "I don't know. Kai wants to hang out like friends." I
emphasized the word friends. "We'll be going." Kai smiled and opened the door for me.


"Do you know how to drive it?" I asked Kai before handing him my vespa's keys. "Of course. I had one before. But my parents took it away because I was a troublemaker." He chuckled and took the keys out of my hand.
"Hop on." He patted the space behind him. I sat on the vespa. "You will fall if you won't hold onto me." Kai smiled. I hesitated, but he was right. I would fall. So I placed my hands on his waist. "Just hug me." He said. I listened to him and did what he said. Actually it felt good having the wind hitting your hair and a hot guys on my vespa. I love you, baby. ^^





I mean my vespa..


So the first trip using vespa is with... *drums playing*   KAI!!!



Comment and subscribe, I will update in a couple of hours probably, I don't really know.. ^^

 


please press on the gif, to see my new fic.

i WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER! :D