I guess there's no love between us then, if it's supposed to be sad..

This girl.

After Sehun and Yuri got home.

Sehun's pov.

Me : Hey, tomorrow [------address------] at 8o'clock , okay? Sehun, by the way ;).

Tao : Will be there. Is it formal? Should I wear a suit? ^^

Me : Wear anything that makes you comfortable. Simple dinner. Is it okay if my friend will be together? :)

Tao : I'm most comfortable when I'm ....... It's fine about your friends, we can just go to your room.. You do have one, right?

Me : Of course. So I guess I'll be waiting men to come? ^^

Tao : I will try dig some clothes out of my closet, no worries. ;)

Me : 'kay. :)) Listen I have to go now help in the kitchen now, goodnight, I guess? :D

Tao : Goodnight. :)




"Sehun, come here and help us!!" Lay shouted from the kitchen. When I went in I saw Lay and Luhan trying to cook something. Whole kitchen was full of steam. "Why didn't you call Kai or Yuri??" I asked them Irritated.

"Yuri and Kai always does cooking. We want to try.." Lay pouted. "Okay, what are you making.." I came closer and looked inside the cooking pot. "Yah! You're making ramen and you still fail it???" I glared at them and they just laughed. "That's why Yuri won't date you. You don't know how to cook ramen.." I muttered, but assumed they heard since there was silence in the kitchen for next 15 minutes until..


"What are you doing???" Yuri cutely walked in the kitchen.. "We're making dinner.." Lay lowered his head. "I see Sehun doing that.. And you both sit here at the table watch him." She frowned at them. "You don't date us because of that??" I heard Luhan asking. "WHATTT???" Yuri started laughing out loud.

"Then why?" Luhan stood up and went closer to her, making her shut up. "Luhan.." She stepped back, but he just went even closer. I knew this is one of the moments when my heart is supposed to be breaking but somehow..--

"Sehun, help me..." Yuri looked over Luhan's shoulder at me. I came closer to both of them. "Come here." I grabbed Yuri's wrist and took her out of the kitchen to my room.

"Thank you.." She panted. "Why did you back away?" I asked her. "Because my heart was about to go nuts..." She laughed. "Anyway.. did you text him?" "Yep, we had a nice chat.." I smiled. "Really? Show me!" Her eyes started shinning.

"It's kind of private..." I pouted. "Oh yeah??" She smirked and frowned, she wanted to pretend being mad but she just looked cute. "Here.." I handed her my phone.

After reading she gasped and looked up at me. "So men, huh?" She laughed. "Aish! I said it's private.." I grabbed my phone back out of her hands. "I can imagine him ... oh boy...." She started drooling. "Yuri, this one is mine." I looked straight her in the eyes. "You sure??" She whined. "Yes." I said with confidence. "Assa!! I hope you will be happy." She stood up from my bed and hugged me.


End of the pov.


I went back to the kitchen where Luhan was going crazy. "Yah! how come you go with him but with me it's impossible to stay???" He shouted. "Because he has no erted thoughts." I stuck my tongue out. "Yuri... I think something is wrong.." Lay said. He was standing near the cooking pot, looking at bubbles going up.

"Silly...Reduce temperature.." I chuckled and did what I said myself. "you're good at cooking." Lay smiled at me. "I'm a girl. I have to be. Guys for wife want someone who cooks well, right?" I smiled back. "I don't know. I haven't ever thought about that.." Lay pouted and nodded like thinking about it now.

"What about you?" Luhan asked. "What?" I got confused and sat at the table next to him. "For husband, what is he supposed to be like?" I got confused by his question and his expression. He looked like asking about himself.

"Handsome..--" "Check." Luhan cut me off. "Tsk.. nice guy.-" "Check." he cut me off again. "Tall..--" "Chec.--" "Yah! stop that??" I rolled my eyes. "Check, check, check, Check, check, check!!" He tried to annoy me.. I stood up and smacked the back of his head.

"Not annoying." The last thing I said about my husband.


Next day 7 o'clock (evening).

"Uhhumm? Sehun? Can you help me?!" I shouted from the bathroom. "What's wrong?" Sehun came closer to the bathroom door, but didn't came in. "I can't reach the zipper.."
"Oh.. You want me..?" He asked. "Yes. I'm trying to put this dress you bought on but it's not working. I zipped as much as I coudl but it's too small on my chest.." I whined. "okay.. Let me see." He said and came in the bathroom.

"Y-yahhh." I widened my eyes "Don't worry. I don't see anything.." He said and turned me around to see my back ped. He pushed the zipper up but it didn't go any further. there was still an inch ped. "I don't think it's going to work.. We can sew it on here and you can wear a jacket or something..?" Sehun suggested, he let go of the zipper and it slid back down revealing my bear back.  "I will be back in a moment." He said and went out of the bathroom.

I stood in front of the mirror and checked myself out, how did I look with it. I would have just picked another dress if the guest wasn't the guy who offered me this one.

I wasn't wearing any bra so my chest looked uneven. I slipped my hand into the upper dress part and pushed my both s up. I tried to zip my dress again but zipper just was against it.

I was already irritated by standing in the bathroom for 10 minutes, waiting for Sehun to comeback. I in frustration let go of my dress and it fell on the floor, when I heard door open..


"Ahh!!" I shouted and quickly grabbed the towel. I wouldn't have reacted like this if it was Sehun who had to come. But it was not him.
"SORRY!" Luhan shouted and covered his eyes. "yah!! don't stand there!! GET OUT!!" I shouted back at him trying to cover myself even more.

"What's going on.?" I finally heard Sehun's voice. "YAH!! Couldn't come earlier!!?" I shouted. "Get out.." Sehun pushed Luhan out of the bathroom and entered it himself.

"YAH!!! HOW COME YOU GO IN!!!???" Luhan was knocking and punching on the door but Sehun locked it so he couldn't get in. "Why did you take it off?" Sehun asked. "Because it's too small, okay?? I'll just wear something else.." I said and wrapped the biggest towel around my body. "Now let's get out." I said and pointed at the door.

I stood behind Sehun with one hand holding towel and with another one holding onto him. Sehun unlocked the door and we started moving. I saw Luhan glaring at him but I didn't care about it.

Finally Sehun helped me to get into my room. I leaned against the door and sighed. "he just saw me...?" I whispered to myself.
Well I was wearing lacy , but it didn't seem like he was looking down..


After an hour I went out when I hear the door bell. I chose a blue dress that I had, I have no idea from where though..

                 
                  
"Helloo!!" I greeted Tao cheerfully. "Hi. This is for you, since you invited me." He smiled and gave me a big white bear.
"It's so cute!!" I shouted and took the bear into my hands, hugging it and smiling.
                   
           
"Thank you." I smiled and placed the bear on the couch. "Let's eat." Sehun announced for guys who weren't out yet.
"Hi, my name is Kai." Kai came. "Hey, I'm Tao." They both shook hands. The same went with Luhan and Lay.

"Let's sit already. I haven't got to eat today..." I whined and went to the table. Everyone chuckled as we sat at the table. "Oh. I'll bring food then." Sehun stood up again and went to the kitchen. "I'll help you." Tao stood up as well. "I'll take the glasses." Kai was about to stood up but I hold his hand. "Don't, they will take care of everything." I smiled and he confused sat back down. I saw Luhan's glare at me for holding Kai's hand.
Luhan was sitting in front of me.


Sehun's pov.


"Oh? You came too?" I turned around and saw Tao. "Yes. I though you'd need help." He came closer to me and took the plates that I was carrying. He smiled and pecked my cheek. I widened my eyes how he doesn't waste time. "Listen..." I took a deep breath. "You don't want it fast? I understand." He smiled again. "No.. it's just I haven't told my friends.. Just that girl knows, by the way her name is Yuri." I said.

"Oh? You haven't. I thought you have since you invited me here." He pouted cutely. "I will tell them soon. Very soon." I his arm for the making-sure effect.  "Okay. Then it's fine I guess." He smiled and went back to the room with the plates..
"Tao, do you need help?" I heard Yuri ask. I took the chicken out of the oven and went in the the room too.

I placed the chicken on the table as everyone wow'ed.

End of the pov.

"Sehun, you did well." I clapped for him. "You cooked this?" Tao asked. "Aham.." Sehun shyly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck while he sat on the chair between Luhan and Tao.

Everyone was eating. I noticed how Tao and Sehun would flirt with eyes, so I chuckled and everyone now stared at me. "What's with you?" Lay asked. "No..-- nothing." I glanced at Tao who was smiling. "You look beautiful today, Yuri. Why didn't you wear that dress you bought yesterday?" He asked. "Hihi.. It's too small.. On upper part." I lowered my head in embarrassment.
"Come to the store tomorrow, I'll change it to another one." He smiled. *Maybe having gucci store worker as brother-in-law wouldn't be that bad..* I thought
"Thanks" I smiled at him and took another bite of my chicken.



The time was for dessert. I brought ice cream for everyone and we just smiled while eating it. "Anyway..who's friend are you?" Kai asked. "Yeah.. Sehun's or Yuri's?" Lay commented. "Well.. both I think I should say." Tao smiled and looked at me. "Well it's thanks to her that I got to know Sehun. And you guys." Tao said.

A little bit later.

"hey Sehun.. Have you told Tao about your hobby?" I winked at Sehun. "What?" Everyone got confused. "You should show him.. in YOUR room..." I winked twice.. Tao chuckled as Sehun was still confused. "What hobby, Yuri?" Sehun asked. "AAAAhhh.. that hobby? Yuri told me about it.. Let's go Sehun I want to see it.." Tao pouted and stood up. "Okay?" Sehun with questioning eyes stood up and they both went to his room.


"Why do they lock the door?" Luhan asked when we all heard the key being twisted in the lock. "So you won't interrupt them talking probably.." I chuckled. "Let's watch a movie, then if the dinner is over." Kai suggested. "Scary one?" Lay smiled at me. "Hell to the no." I frowned. So we had some popcorn, chips and sat on the couch. We watched "the notebook."
                  [A/N]- if you haven't seen this movie... You should.^^


Sehun's pov.

"Why do you lock the door?" I got confused at Tao's actions. "You're cute when you're confused." Tao came closer. "What do you mean? I don't understand.. What hobby?" I kept on asking but he just kept on coming closer. Suddenly I bumped in to the edge of my bed with the back of my knees. Tao pushed me lightly on my chest with his index finger, making me fall on the bed. He went on top of my body and his lips. I got to say, he ...

"It's..--- it's my first time with a guy.." I shuttered. "That's fine, I'll be gentle.." He kissed my lips. His hand went on my waist, shoulder and lastly.. my neck. I put my hands on his hips and slide it inside his shirt, feeling his six pack. Tao sat on me and removed his shirt, letting me drool over him.

He leaned closer to my ear and whispered with seductive voice "You're mine for tonight."

......

End of the pov.

I was sitting on the couch, sobbing because of the movie while guys.. well they were almost sleeping. I actually thanked god they were since there was an almost-bed scene..
I hugged the big bear that Tao gave me and sobbed even more when in the movie the couple broke up...

Suddenly I heard a moan form inside Sehun's room. I looked at the guys who was sitting next to me thanks gain to god they didn't move..

Me : Be quiet.. Guys will know.

I texted Sehun..

Sehunnie : Let them. I dont'n care anymore..

I widened my eyes at Sehun's reply. Actually I was proud of him that he's finally ready for that.  "What will guys know?" "Ahh!" I shouted when Luhan's lips appeared next to my ear. "What's so scary about me.. wait why are you crying?" Luhan sat up.

"Hmmmhh.. jagyja..." I laughed at Kai who embraced Lay in his sleep. "You should do it too.. for me.. not the bear.." Luhan pouted. "Oh my god... she left..." I cried more when I looked at TV screen and got another text.

Tao : I'm staying for tonight.. Protect us, so no one would come in, sister-in-law! ^^

"Is it Sehun?" Luhan tired to peek in my phone. "No. Tao. He said he's staying tonight. They are watching movie together right now.. so no disturbing." I wiped my tears away.
"You think this movie is sad?" He looked at TV. "Yes. It is very sad.. You just have to watch it." I said. "Love, love, love... Is it supposed to be sad?" Luhan chuckled. "
I guess there's no love between us then, if it's supposed to be sad..." He chuckled again, but it wasn't funny for me. What he said. Maybe he was right. Maybe it was just a crush that I felt for him, maybe just that?...

"I have to go..." I stood up and started walking towards my room, together with the white bear.
"Wait. why? What's wrong?" Luhan stood up but didn't came closer. I turned to him, looked in the eyes and said "I'm just tired.." There were tears going down to my cheeks.

"Wait.. Yuri..." Luhan said before I walked into my room... I leaned onto the door and collapsed on the ground while hugging the bear. I covered my mouth with my palm so he wouldn't hear how I cry..


Luhan's pov.

After an hour I couldn't fall asleep. I was worried about Yuri a lot. So I went out of my room quietly so I wouldn't wake Lay with Kai who were cuddling on the couch. I turned the door knob of Yuri's room door and thanks god it wasn't locked, she probably forgot about it...  

I went in on my tip toes and saw her on the bed hugging that bear. I went closer and sat next to her. When I looked at her swollen face, I saw tears that already dried up. I used my thumb to wipe it. Then I looked at the bear and her hands embracing it.





"You can make me jealous even with the toy..."


So... I mean.. yeah. I'm saying sorry for those who doesn't like Taohun ://

Comment please!! ^^