Amusement

This girl.

I woke up and got out of the empty bed. *Where are they?* I questioned myself while going out of the room and saw Chanyeol, D.O, Luhan, Lay, Kai and Sehun in the living room talking and laughing. "Don't tell her for now, okay?" Chanyeol pleaded and I got curious.

"Don't tell her what?" I slung my arms around Luhan's neck from behind. "Uhm.. nothing." Luhan smiled and kissed my cheek while I frowned. "First marriage lie, Luhan." I narrowed my eyes and went to sit on the couch next to him. "Spill it." I looked at Chanyeol. He sighed and was about to talk, but.. "We're going to the amusement park." Sehun announced and I saw how Chanyeol mouthed 'thank you'.

I just ignored it and looked at Luhan. "You planned it, right?" I smiled when he nodded. "I'll go and get dressed." I said and went back to the room. Then I chuckled when I remembered yesterday Lay saying that Luhan was cuddly. "Yuri-ah?" D.O came in the room when I was about to remove my clothes. "Knock next time." I said with a smile when I fixed my clothes back.

"Sorry. I just wanted to ask." he said and sat on the edge of the bed. Luhan is probably deadly jealous right now, but it's not like I'm doing anything. "Yes?" I asked and sat next to him. "I wanted to ask if you... uhm.. Are you happy?" he asked and I laughed. "Of course I am." I said and he smiled while nodding.

"I'm sorry for the past." he said and I hugged him quickly. "I'm okay now.." I said and pulled away. Then after I stood up I remembered one thing. "Oh right.. Where's Kris oppa with Victoria unnie?" I asked and he stood up as well. "Kris had to leave early, because of something while Victoria wanted to go and change her clothes." he explained and after I nodded he left the room.

When I finally had a chance to change I opened the closet and my eyes widened when I saw all of my clothes. I couldn't believe it. Was this what my mother was doing yesterday when she left the house? Foxy as always... I got the pile of clothes and changed into it.



Then I went back to the living room. "I'm done, we can go." I said to Luhan and he nodded. "Let's go." he said and stood up, taking my hand. We all got out of the apartment and D.O handed me the keys. "Wahh.. first time locking this door." I said and chuckled after I locked it. "Kaja." Chanyeol cheered and we all made our way out to the bus station.


{I will skip a little bit, now they arrived at the amusement park}


"Ah, this looks so fun!" I said while looking around. "Where do you want to go first?" Lay asked with his biggest smile ever. His dimple was so deep so I walked over to him and poked it. "Let's go on a roller coaster." I said and he nodded. I always wanted to try that, but I was too scared. "Are you sure? It's like an airplane." Luhan furrowed his brows as we all moved towards the ride.

"I will fine with you, right?" I said and we bought our tickets. There were so many people, they kept on pushing us to sides, but it was kind of fun. "Hey look who came." Chanyeol said and we all looked were he was looking, but he was way taller than us and we all weren't able to see because of the people. "Who?" Kai asked curiously.

"Go and bring her here." Chanyeol pushed Sehun between all those people and when people parted I was able to see Victoria unnie in a cute dress, shyly looking at Sehun. The last thing I saw was Sehun stretching his palm for her, but then people went back to their places. "Ay.. I can't see." I pouted at Lay who was next to me.

"Don't worry, they will be fine." He said and ruffled my hair. "Oppa!" I scolded him and felt a squeeze on my hand. I turned around just to see Luhan with his brows furrowing little by little. "Don't." I said and threw my index finger at his face. "If you get jealous right now - I'm going home." I said challenging him.

"I------------I'm not jealous." Luhan spoke after his lips were parted for almost a minute. "Good." I said and placed my head on his shoulder. "Finally the line is moving.." D.O groaned and we went a couple of steps forward. "Yeah.. moving." Kai rolled his eyes and we laughed. Then Sehun came back and I anticipated to see Victoria holding his hand, but she wasn't.

I pouted sadly and looked away. We waited like that for almost an hour. "Finally!!!" Lay cheered and sat inside the roller coaster. "Let's get in." Luhan said and while shaking he dragged me inside too. I saw that he was scared. I was too, but neither I nor he wanted to show it. "You're okay, right?" Luhan asked and I nodded.

Then he cupped my left cheek with his right hand and kissed me deeply. Some of the girls around us squealed, but I didn't care. "You're afraid that you will die, huh?" I asked when Luhan pulled away back to his seat and he nodded. "Okay, going!" the ride started moving and I gripped stronger on Luhan's hand.

At first it was slow and fun, but as soon as it went down I screamed and screamed because of the fear. "We're gonna die!!" I heard someone shout behind us and it drove even more nerves to me.. "Luhan?" I turned to him, not wanting to see anything else. "If I'm going to die, you should know that I really love you!" he shouted when the cart made a big turn.

I shut my eyes and tried to enjoy the ride even if my hand hurt like hell from Luhan's grip. "Woah! This was fun!!" Lay said when we all got out. "I feel like vomiting.." Sehun said and sat on the ground. "Omo! Are you okay?" Victoria squatted down next to him and cupped his swollen face.

"Yuri, Luhan, you guys don't look too well." Kai said and I didn't even have strength to glare.. "Let's... let's... I want to die..." tears started rolling down my cheeks when I remembered the view that was in front of me just a while ago. It was the same as being in the plane for me, even scarier..

"Oh, sweetie, come here..." Lay said and hugged me when Luhan didn't do anything. I was actually surprised that he was okay with this, but when I pulled away with my teary eyes I saw Luhan vomiting in the trash can. "Luhan!" I shouted with worry and ran to him.

"No, Yuri, go away.. it's disgusting.." he told me, but I just kept on his back. "Hey, guys.. We're going on the next ride. Let's meet later!" D.O suggested and I nodded. I wasn't feeling okay as well. "Do you want to go grab something to eat?" I asked him when he pulled away from the trash can. "I saw you hugging Lay." he said with a weary but stern expression.

"Only because I was scared.. let's go!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him to a fast food restaurant. "What will you eat?" I asked and he just waved his hand in the air telling me to order myself. "Okay, then.." I ordered us some food and after we ate we went out again. Luhan took a deep breath with a smile and wrapped his arm around my neck.

"I feel much better." he said and I smiled, kissing his cheek. "You got me worried. I never saw you like that before.." I pouted and suddenly felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down and saw a little girl. "Oh, what's wrong??" I got confused and a little bit alert since I don't know how to be with kids..

"I lost my umma..." the girl suddenly started crying and people around us looked at me and Luhan. I bit my lip while panicking and Luhan just simply crouched down to the little girl's height and smiled at her. "Calm down, we will help you find her." he said and the girl wiped her tears away with her fists so cutely.

"Where did you saw your mom last?" Luhan picked the girl up and turned her circles so she would point at the direction. "There." she said while pointing at the souvenir shop. "Okay, let's go check there." Luhan said and I just followed them from behind. "Do you see your mom?" Luhan asked as the girl placed her chin on his shoulder.

"I do." she said while looking at me. "Where?" Luhan let the girl down. "She's my mom!!" suddenly the little girl jumped in my arms making me confused. "I love you mommy!" she said. "WHAT???!!!" I suddenly opened my eyes and found out I was on a bench with Luhan looking strangely at me. "Are you okay?" he asked ignoring all the people who were watching us.

"Uh...." I sighed. *it was a dream, Yuri... calm down..* I told myself. "How did we got here?" I asked him. "You don't remember? After we ate we came here to rest our bellies and you fell asleep. Did you have a nightmare?" he asked and I didn't know what to answer.

"Kind of. Maybe.. I don't know!" I stood up and Luhan seemed to be still worried. "Let's go meet with other, okay?" I asked and he nodded while getting up. "You're crazy." he said with a smile while wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my temple. "I know..." I sighed and we walked towards the horror house.

"Should we?" Luhan raised a questioning brow at me. "Uh.. I don't kno---" "Yah, you came here too? Let's go in!" Stupid Lay with his stupid bravery... "Where have you been? We were searching for you." D.O asked. "We went to eat." I said and he nodded while making his way to the horror house, buying our tickets.

Luhan gave me a smile before letting me go and walking with guys. "Unnie.." I linked arms with Victoria and she nodded. "I know, I'm scared too, but you have Luhan, and me? I don't have anyone." she pouted and sighed. I saw how Sehun walked pass us and I pushed Victoria to him. "Oppa, Victoria unnie said she's scared. Take care of her, okay?!" I laughed and ran inside of the horror house.

"Luhan??" I called out when the darkness embraced my eyes. I could see only black walls and red blood or paint splashed all over it. "LUHAN!" I called again, but now with fear when something started moving around me. Suddenly some hair brushed all over my neck and I shivered removing it. "Get away from me!" I screamed and another girl's scream was heard as well.

I saw a light at the end of the room and walked towards it. "Luhan?" I frowned when I saw him holding some girl in his arms. He looked up at me confused and since I didn't like the view I turned around back to the darkness and walked away. "Yuri! Wait!" I heard Luhan behind me, but I just angrily walked around the black horror house.

"Oh !" I recognized Kai's voice and walked towards it. "Kai?" I looked around seeing only
silhouettes. "Yuri, it's you?" he asked and I felt revealed that I found someone I know. I stretched my hands in front of myself and started walking. "Kai, tell me where are you." I said. "I'm here. Go forward, you're near me.." he said and I did so.

"Found you." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his arm. "Are you scared? Why didn't you go with Luhan?" he asked and I frowned at his name. I couldn't take the picture of him and another girl out of my head. "He was busy." I said and started dragging him around.

"aHHH!!" I jumped up and went closer to Kai when someone screamed. "Yuri, damn it! Where are you!!?" Me and Kai stopped. "That's Luhan. Do you want to go to him?" Kai asked and I shook my head. Oh, yeah, he can't see. "No,  just get me out of here." I said and we started walking again. "Yuri, I swear! If I see you hugging someone!!! ARHH  WHAT THE HELL!!!" Luhan started shouting. I turned around and saw some 'monster' grabbing his arm.

"Let's just go.." I said when I saw the exit and went with Kai out. Others were already there. "That's interesting." Sehun said while standing next to Lay and Victoria. Everyone were looking at me and Kai, with our arms linked. "I was scared." I said and unlinked our arms. I walked towards D.O and smiled. "Where to nex--" "Yah, why did you run away? I wanted to explain!" Luhan came and turned me around.

I just ignored him, feeling angry and turned back to D.O. "Let's go to the shooting house. Remember, on our first date you won me a teddy bear." I said and he nodded, smirking. I knew Luhan will be jealous and angry because of that. Thanks god, D.O played along with me. I don't know why was I so angry right now at Luhan, but I just hated when the girl cried in his arms.

"Let's go then." Chanyeol grinned and we started walking towards the little house where you shoot at targets. "Yuri, how long are you going to ignore me?..." Luhan nagged next to my side as I just walked with my arms crossed. "Oppa, did you hear anything?" I asked and on purpose linked arms with Sehun.

Sehun smirked at my action and turned his head to Luhan. "Nothing." he said while Luhan glared at him. "Yuri, do you want me to win you something?" D.O asked as he took the big gun in his hands. "Yes, that one." I pointed at the big white bear. "Arasso, step aside, oppa is dangerous." he joked, but for our own safety we stepped back.

D.O started shooting and I still was holding onto Sehun, but then Luhan grabbed my arm and pulled me to his side. "You're killing me.. pay attention to me.." he whined silently to my ear. "No." I said stubbornly and he sighed. "I didn't do anything. I heard you scream and then that girl screamed and I thought it was you. I wanted to protect you, but ended up hugging her. I'm sorry." he explained himself.

"I won't ever do it again. I won't even go to the amusement park ever again." he whispered and hugged me from behind tightly. "Luhan..." I breathed out. "I love you, okay?" he whispered and kissed me behind the ear. "Aww.. look at them!" an old lady passed by us with her husband and gave us a smile.

"Yuri! I won!!" D.O came to us and handed me a little teddy bear. "I said a big one.." I pouted and took the teddy bear. "If I will win one for you, you have to kiss me and forgive me!" Luhan let me go and ran to the big gun that Chanyeol was ready to use.

After 3 fake bullets Luhan beamed up and did a little happy dance. "I won!" he cheered and received the big teddy bear that I wanted. "I will give it to you if you kiss me." he said and everyone : Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, Lay, D.O and Victoria were looking at us with grins, waiting for the big kiss. Suddenly I got shy and didn't wanted to do it.

"I will forgive you, but..." I bit my lower lip and lowered my head. "She's so adorable!!" Chanyeol squealed. Yes, squealed. Everyone looked at him confused and he started panicking and shaking. "Let's go to the skating rink!!" D.O saved him and pushed everyone to the skating rink.

I was about to go with them as well, but Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me away from all of them. "But I want to go too!!" I whined while he just continued dragging me. "There. Let's go there." he pointed up and I looked up at the big Ferris wheel.



My eyes started to shine as Luhan squeezed my hand. I looked at him and smiled. "I see you're excited, let's go then." He said and pulled me to buy the tickets. "Two, please." he said and the worker quickly printed out two tickets. He looked up at me and handed the tickets to Luhan. "You have a beautiful girl here." the worker said and I smiled while blushing.

"I know." Luhan narrowed his eyes and pulled me to one of the Ferris wheel's cabins. We sat next to each other on the little bench as Luhan placed the big teddy bear in front of us on the other bench. "You heard that guy, right? You have to treat me right or I can go to him." I said jokingly, but Luhan's poker face didn't change. Suddenly the Ferris wheel started moving.

I held Luhan's hand and looked in front of myself at the teddy bear. "You're happy with me, right?" he asked me and I smiled to myself. I kind of feel guilty that everyone keeps asking if I'm happy.. i lifted my head and cupped his face with my left hand. "I am." I said and inched to his face, placing my lips on his and kissing him passionately.

Then I felt how he wrapped his arms around me and smirked in the kiss. I pulled away and chuckled. "I just wanted that teddy bear." I lied and he chuckled. "Yeah, right.." he kissed the side of my head and pulled me closer as the cabin of the Ferris wheel got up to the sky.

"Look!" I pointed outside the cabin when I saw the skating rink. Guys were all skating. Then I narrowed my eyes the same as Luhan. "uHM.. Yuri, about Chanyeol----"

"OPPA!! WHY ARE YOU KISSING THAT GUY!!"


BAM!!! Confusing, right? Guess who's the guy? Well the question is really easy actually...    

 

Since I had some time I decided to write a new chapter and I'm sorry if you won't like the plot twist about Chanyeol :///

Please comment, okay? I really enjoy your comments they inspire me to write, I don't know how to explain it, but I bet other authors would understand me ^^

Thank you... really, thank you for your support. I'm so happy that you like my story ♥

 



Oh, and lastly I want to share a story with you. The one that I really like and the one that is really amazing.

It's the first boyXboy story that I started to read, because I actually didn't really have interest in boyXboy stories... but something is different about this story. The author is amazing. If you like really good, y humor you should go check this story out. Sorry I don't know how to put the link in without a picture..

 

Everyone Experiments in College


it's by heegdtop2min.

Only 11 chapters but each of them are amazing. I just feel like sharing this story with you. :)

Oh, and if you have some stories that you think are really good, please write the titles in comment or maybe sent me a message, I will check them out for sure! ^^

Okay, that it. Bye!!