Surprise... we're getting married!!

This girl.

"And this is where Yuri goes to her first prom." My mom smiled still showing Luhan my childhood pictures. "She looked so chubby then but she was still beautiful." She continued as Luhan gave her a nod. "Are you serious? Look at that cow. I feel like I lost about 100 pounds or so what.." I rolled my eyes in annoyance and smacked my back the couch's back rest.

"You were beautiful, sweetie." My mom tried to make me feel better. "You are beautiful." Luhan smiled. I just sighed and turned to Luhan when I remembered I had to do something. "Is it okay if I leave you two for a second?" I whispered to him, he just nodded.. I gave my mom a smile and stood up. "I will go to my room for a minute and I will come back quickly don't eat him up." I warned my mom as I ran upstairs.



Author's pov.


"You know that she's going to her room with a reason, right?" Mrs. Kwon grinned at Luhan. "Huh? What  do you mean?" he got confused. "There's probably something that she doesn't want you to see. I'm just saying this, because I know my daughter."

And she was right. There was one thing that Yuri didn't wanted Luhan to see... more photos.
But not of her childhood or school times.. no no. The ones that she took with D.O are slightly different, even though she didn't wanted her mom to know about her and D.O.. the photos that they took together were in her room. Her mom would have thought that it's just simple, friendly photos if there weren't to many tongues in the picture.


Her mom though that Yuri had a reason for not telling, D.O was from a rich family maybe they didn't wanted his family to know, so she just kept quiet and watched them secretly date. And right now Yuri's in her room trying to hide the photos even deeper under her bed.


"D.O oppa... I miss you.." Yuri groaned while flipping the pictures in her hands. "Now that I look at it..---" her monolog with herself was cut off when her room's door flew open. "What are you doing?" Luhan grinned when he came in. Yuri hid the photos behind her back and smiled innocently. "so your mom said the truth. You are hiding something.." Luhan took a deep breath and sat next to her on the floor. "Can I see it?" He pleaded with his eyes.


"Luhan.. it will only make you angry and upset. I don't really want that." She touched his cheek and ran her fingers through his hair. "But I want to..." He whined. "Promise me then.... that you won't get jealous or mad." She looked at him seriously with her pinky finger stretched out. "I promise." He wrapped his pinky finger around her and smiled.


But the smile faded away when he saw the first picture. "Well... this is quite. you know... awesome." He said sarcastically looking at D.O kissing Yuri's lips. "I said it will only make you angry, give it back." She was about to grab the pictures but he kissed her instead. "It's okay. We will have better pictures in no time. You will be wearing the most beautiful dress and me.. I will be wearing a black tux----" He stopped talking when he saw another picture.

It was one where Yuri was holding the camera. But from her sides two guys were kissing her cheeks, it was D.O and another one that Luhan didn't knew. "Luhan.. you okay?" She asked while watching his eyes wonder around the picture. It made him mad that not one but two guys were kissing her now. He knew that D.O was dating her but what's this? Is it another one of her boyfriends?


"Tell me... that it's your cousin." Luhan sighed. "actually he's D.O's." She said with some bitter feeling. Luhan quickly noticed that. "was he your boyfriend?" Luhan looked at her with his big brown eyes. "No." She cupped his cheeks and kissed his nose, then lowered his head on her laps and smiled. "He's my best friend, actually. There was nothing between us." She explained. "Who is he? Why haven't I seen him then.?" Luhan pouted and looked at the picture again. Guy was handsome both of them and he felt anger boil in his body.


"Park Chanyeol, he was my classmate since year 1 in school. I didn't even know he was related to D.O opp--- to D.O." She fixed herself when she saw Luhan's eye brows twitch of the oppa word. "I had a crush on him... but.-" She didn't finish.. "But what? Did he hurt you?" Luhan sat up and looked at her concerned. "No... but I met D.O." She continued what she wanted to say.

"Oh.. I'm sorry.. if you don't want to talk about this we can.--" "It's okay, I'm over it. I'm all yours now, right?" She smiled and sat closer to him, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Then D.O confessed to me suddenly and Chanyeol had a girlfriend already so I just said yes. I didn't really felt the same way as D.O but after a week I did. He really changed me." She chuckled at the memories of them sneaking around.


"But what happened.. that you broke up?" Luhan asked and bit his lower lip. She took a deep breath before continuing her story. "Chanyeol oppa got into the college and D.O had to go with him and his family.. And well.. that's it. I was left for two years without my best friend or boyfriend. I only had my brother." She sighed.

"That will never happen again." Luhan kissed her forehead as he wrapped his arms around her weak body. "I promise you that no matter how hard it gets, I will never leave you." He whispered making her smile ear to ear as a tear fell down to her cheek.

"Why are you crying?" Luhan widened his eyes when he backed away. "You squeezed me too tight." She chuckled and hugged him again. "Let's go down, your mother is probably waiting, it's rude." Luhan kissed the top of her head and helped her stood up.






End of the author's pov.

"What did you two talked about?" My mom grinned. "About D.O and Chanyeol, umma." I said and sat on the couch while she was sitting on the armchair and Luhan just collapsed next to me.

"Oh.. that kid, I seriously wanted to kill him sometimes." My mom chuckled as I and Luhan looked at each other. "Oh don't say that you didn't.. He was such a trouble. I can't believe he's related to D.O.. Gosh that kid.. Ow
~.." My mom shook her head before taking a deep breath. "I can't believe you liked him." She continued with a disgusted look on her face.

"He was cute." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest as Luhan chuckled. "He .  Ate. Your. Birthday . Cake. That I was baking for 3 hours." My mom glared at me. "That's the only thing why you don't like him." I said and looked at Luhan who was tugging onto my shirt to come closer to him. I thought he was uncomfortable talking about Chanyeol.

"Mom, Luhan's is a jealous type of guy. Could you not talk about Chanyeol." I smile sweetly. "Nor D.O huh?" I almost choke when my mom said that. "I knew you were getting on it." She laughed. "Mom
~!!!" I whined and looked at Luhan's awkward expression. "Don't mind her." I said and sighed. "I don't mind your mom. I mind that you only think about me as a jealous guy. I'm just protective over my wife-to-be." He said as my and my mom jaws dropped he probably himself didn't hear what he said because he continued.

"I'm a little on the jealous side but it's only because I don't want anyone to get a chance to have you." He rolled his eyes like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "W--ww---wife to b--be?" My mom shuttered like she saw a ghost. "Way to go, Luhan!" I punched his shoulder lightly. "Surprise! We're getting married!!" I said with a cheerful hand motions. "Ohhhh..." Luhan nodded as he understood what he did.



"Actually that why we came here." Luhan chuckled and looked away because he saw my mom's shocked expression. "Mommy say something." I stood up and came closer to her. She suddenly jumped up and hugged me tightly. "I'm so happy for you two, guys..." She was almost crying. "Come here, you." She pushed me aside and ran up to Luhan, hugging him.

Luhan shrugged and hugged her back. He looked at me when he placed his chin on her shoulder and smiled. "That went well.." I sighed in relief. "I will call your brother!! We will have a family party! Yes, right! Your brother.!" She was shouting in excitement and suddenly ran out of the living room.


"Oh no.. my brother." I bit my lower lip while looking at Luhan. "It will probably be okay.. I know he likes Sehun more, but maybe I won't be too bad." Luhan chuckled and look at the way my mom ran out. I came closer and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips.



After my mom came back with a sad expression I asked : "What's wrong?" She just looked at me and shrugged. "He said he can't make it today, just tomorrow in the morning. He's busy these days." She replied. "But what did he say about me being engaged?" I asked. "Did he hate the idea?" Luhan nervously asked after me. "No. I didn't tell him, I want you to tell him. Could you sleep over here?" My mom pleaded with her both hands together.


"Well I don't know..." I looked at Luhan who just shrugged. "What do you think?" I asked him. "I don't mind it." He said and smiled. "Then it's done, I will call your brother again and tell him to come tomorrow in the morning." My mom smiled brightly. "You can show him around, both of you can sleep in my bedroom, in the big bed. I will use your room, Yuri-ah." My mom winked.

"No... no. We will settle in one of the rooms. I know what you're trying to do. Not going to happen." I said and dragged Luhan upstairs to my room. "What was your mother planning?" Luhan asked. "To get me pregnant..." I rolled my eyes. "Oh.." He suddenly grinned. "Yah! Not happening before the wedding." I threw my index finger at him. "But still we could have used that big bed." He my ribs. "No. That's the place where magic happens my mom says." I sighed.

"What do you mean..?" He got more confused. "It's the room where I... my brother were started. It's disgusting.." I shook my head. Luhan suddenly started laughing. "What's so funny?" I glared at him. "Nothing, you're so cute when you complain." He said and kissed my temple. "Anyway, you sleep in Donghae oppa's room, I'll sleep here." I smiled and stood up from the bed.

"What???? Why
~~..?????" He whined as he grabbed my hand. "Luhan... for two weeks.. Can I have just one night alone? Please. I love you but it's totally hot to sleep together with you." I chuckled. *he's like a bear at nights....* "So you're saying just tonight?" He narrowed his eyes, pouted and nodded. "But tomorrow...-- " "I'm all yours again." I cut him off.


Author's pov.


"I wonder how Luhan is doing?" Kai chuckled while watching a movie together with others. "I think he's already dead because I saw how much he was shaking before leaving." Lay added. "Why don't we call them?" Sehun suggested as everyone's smiles became evil ones.


Sehun grabbed his phone and dialed Yuri's number...

"Yebuseyo..?" Sehun felt it wasn't her so he removed the phone from his ear looked at the ID and pouted, then placed the phone back to his ear. "Yuri?" He threw a confused look. "oh no.. no no.. Yuri's upstairs now with Luhan. But I can tell her to call you back." Sehun was still confused who was then talking with him right now.

"And you are...?" He asked. "I'm Yuri's mom." Sehun's phone almost dropped when he heard that. "Annyeonghaseyo. Sehun-ibnida." He even bowed, no matter that she wasn't there. "Me and my friends just wanted to check up on Luhan, how was he doing. We three live with him and Yuri." Sehun started blushing at the thought that he's talking with Yuri's mom. "oh.. so you're family too. You know what? Why don't you come over? It will be a surprise for both of them." She suggested as Sehun just looked at two guys confused next to him.



"We'll come." He replied.

 


Ooohhh yeah! Here you go another chapter. Hope you enjoy it.


 

And yes, Chanyeol IS going to appear in the story again.

Please comment, I'll try updating as soon as possible. ^^


 


And one more thing... I saw pictures of Kai being injured in the airport.... I know it's probably too late to say my opinion

about that but... I just can't understand what the was those fans thinking???

You better be happy that's he's fine now.. I hope so :/

Poor Kai. Damn it!!! What would you do if he would injure his knee or something and couldn't dance.? Oh? Crazy fans..

I know.. I know.. I would probably go crazy when I would see that y god as well.. But I would really try to contain my feelings.

And I was just simply sitting in Tumblr searching photos for my new fic's poster and then BAM!

KAI GOT INJURED...

I was like.... whuuuut? Then I went to Kai's tag and saw all those pictures of him and felt... bad.

Then photos of Sehun helping him and Chanyeol's shocked face... ughh!!!

Just please keep your emotions down when you see them.

And please don't hurt anyone.. again. Okay?


Please tell me your opinion about this in comments, I will gladly reply to you. :)