Daddy's home..

This girl.

5:30pm you were already at home. When you changed into the dress you picked yesterday, did your hair and makeup you went out to ask guys for their opinion..



"How do I look?" you asked them, who didn't pay attention since they were watching football. "Guys?" you said waiting for their answer. "HUh?" Lay turned his head to you.."Woow.." he said. Others wanted to see what's so wow so turned their heads as well. "You look.. beautiful." Kai said. "Jinjja?" you asked them and got shy. The dress you picked out was above your knees, so it made your legs look longer and your waist looked so thin. Guys started drooling, but that wasn't enough for them. They all stood up to check you out again."why flower dress?" Luhan asked "My dad once said : the dress that makes your mother prettier is flower dress." you smiled "Well.. you look like you're going to a date.." Lay said. "Is that bad?? You said I look good.." you eye-smiled and started spinning around. Your dress went a little bit up, guys could see your color. They bend their head to see more.. But suddenly you slipped. Thanks God Lay was fast and caught you.. He was holding you in his hands, looking you in the eyes. He didn't help you stand up, just looked at you. "Ahmm.. Lay?" you said when you felt him holding you onto your . You poked his hand with your finger. He understood what you were thinking about and quickly helped you stood up. He hold his one hand on his neck, still looking at you. You smiled "thank you" bowed and went to put your shoes on. "What the hell was that??" Kai suddenly pushed Lay. "Her eyes... Her eyes are beautiful." The last sentence you heard and smiled, but no one knew you were listening. "Okay, guys, I have to go now.. Bye." you smiled the last time and were about to leave, but Sehun ran to you and whispered "good luck. You look really pretty." You blushed, since a compliment from him meant a lot for you, because you thought he hates you. "Thank you.. " You opened the door and went out.


Lay's POV.


She went out of her room and asked our opinion. I couldn't say anything so I just went with 'woow'. She looked so beautiful.
And yesterday I told her there's nothing special about her.. "PABO! PABO! PABO!!" I was thinking. Later when she she tripped I caught her. I can't. How can someone's eyes be so beautiful... After she poked my hand I understood what she meant and let her stand up. I saw jealous Kai's look on his face when he pushed me. Luhan wasn't happy either. Only Sehun was standing there simply. *Yah!* I wanted to shout out, when I saw the simply standing Sehun running to her and after that whispering to her ear.. *SHE BLUSHED???* I thought. What did he say? *Wait. Why do I care???*



When you got to Panda's coffee house you saw your brother already waiting. "Hi." You greeted him and sat next to him. "Hello.." He seemed to be nervous.. "Why did you wear your glasses? You usually don't wear them.." You asked him. "To look more serious, dummy.." Donghae said. "Don't worry... Everything is going to be okay, I will talk good about you.. " You smiled and hugged his hand while placing your head on his shoulder when suddenly.. "Are you dating or something.?" Old man with costume asked. "APPA!!!" You quickly stood up and hugged him tightly. Donghae also stood up and went to shake his hand... When he went closer he stretched his hand out. "Hello.. Dad. " He said "pabo." your dad said "what?" Donghae glared at him "come here." your dad suddenly pulled Donghae for a hug.
You talked for hours in the same coffee house. You laughed and laughed until dad got a call.. "Hello? he picked up. "Ne. Ne. Understand. I will be there in 20 minutes " he said and hung up. "Dad? You said it's your week off.." You looked at him "It is, but I still need to do something ." he stood up. You all went out of the coffee house. "Bye." your dad smiled and kissed your forehead. "Bye, dad." Donghae said when dad hugged him. "It's not the last day you see me.. Be happy, you rascals.." he laughed and got in his car. You and Donghae saw him drive away.

When you got home you saw :
Lay sleeping on the couch, Kai cooking and Luhan trying to pull some joke on sleeping Lay. You didn't see Sehun until he walked out of his room. Again.

"How did it go?" Sehun asked "Oh you're home??" Luhan saw you and smiled brightly. "Yes, I'm home.. It was good.. Until he had to go somewhere. But I'm so so so so so so so so happy! I could hug anyone or anything.." you smiled. Suddenly Luhan ran to you and wide opened his arms.. "I'm going to be anyone or anything.." Luhan eye-smiled. He was to cute not to hug him. You went into his embrace. *That's it. I can't take it anymore* Sehun thought and went to you and Luhan. When Luhan let you go Sehun said "Could we talk for a minute??" he smiled but seemed to be angry. "Amm.. sure.." You looked at him with weird look. "Then come. " He grabbed your hand, it hurt a little bit but you got to say it was hot.. "What's wrong?" you asked when he dragged you into his room and closed the door. "Listen" he started whispering. "Didn't you read my rules??" he asked still whispering that guys couldn't hear him. "I did. I did." you said "Then the first rule. You keep on breaking it. " He said "Huh? Don't flirt with anyone.??" You asked "Yes." he nodded. "Actually I was curious why did you wrote that..What is it for you to see me flirt with others? I'd say it's you who I flirt. But if others it makes me uneasy and I start thinking you like me.." you said. "No.. No.. and no. " he sighed. "Then what??" You asked him. "Sit down. I will tell you something, that you can't tell anyone else, you're the first to know.." he said and sat next to you.



 




It's short, but still. I keep on thinking, should he tell her?? Comment. ♥