Scared

This girl.

 

Sorry, I wasn't able to edit this chapter. Still, enjoy.

5 months later.
 
"Ugh... Luhan.." I cried out with a pout. "What's wrong?" he walked in the room and saw me struggling on the bed. "I can't get off.." I said and I started moving to sides again. "Oh, honey.. you're so cute." he laughed and walked up to me. He pushed his hand behind my back and sat me up, helping me to get off.
 
"You want something?" he asked me. "I want this baby to come out." I muttered but he was able to hear it. "I know that the baby is late for a week, but.. let's just be happy that everything's okay, hm?" he smiled and I nodded as I placed my hands on my hips for support and made my way out to the kitchen.
 
"I'm really hungry, Luhan.." I said leaning on the counter as I looked around. "I think there is something in the fridge--" "No, let's go out, okay? Let's meet with other guys and have a picnic or something.." I stomped my foot stubbornly trying to look cute, but that got the baby angry.
 
"Ahh.." I gripped on my stomach as I felt a hard kick. The baby's kicks got stronger and stronger each week. "Yuri-ah!" Luhan worriedly ran to me as he held my stomach and stood me up normally. "Are you sure you want to go out? Don't you think you will be uncomfortable?" he asked while leading me towards the couch in the living room.
 
I nodded my head. "I really want to go out.. even if you take two weeks off your work I still don't want to just sit inside of our room." I said and he nodded while sighing. "Okay, I'll call others and prepare us food." he said and looked at me for the last time if I was sitting comfortable enough. Then he went to the kitchen.
 
After a couple of minutes I heard him talking with Sehun on the phone. I the TV and waited for everything to be done. I guess this is the best thing about pregnancy, you don't need to do anything besides carrying a big belly and then just push the baby out, but to tell you the truth..
 
I'm actually scared to give birth.
 
 
 
After two hours Kai came to pick us up. Yes, since he's in good terms with his parents now, he gets a lot of expensive stuff. Though it's okay, since his car if big enough for me to fit in it, while Sehun's is a small one - he needed to buy one so he could meet Victoria everywhere. "Hey, you look beautiful today." Kai smiled as I sat in the passenger's seat. "Well thank you, someone very rich bought me this dress." I said playing with the ends of my flower-print dress.
 
"I'm happy that you like it." Kai smiled and started engine. "Good, I though you won't stop flirting." Luhan who had to sit in the back made a face and crossed his arms. "Ah, jelly.." I chuckled together with Kai and buckled my seat belt as the car started moving forward. "I will sit with you in the back when we go home." I told Luhan and he sighed while shaking his head.
 
"No. We both know that it's uncomfortable for you in the back.. I'm okay, don't worry.." he said and I nodded, feeling sorry. "I can't believe you both are still so sweet.. even with your mood swings, Yuri." Kai raised his brows while shaking his head a little bit. Yes, Kai was one of those who had experienced my mood swings..
 
One time when I got angry at Luhan and he ran to the bathroom, to hide.. I ran to Kai and pulled his hair so hard he even cried. Then I softened and hugged him saying how sorry I am. However, when he accidentally called me crazy I got angry again and started hitting his back until Luhan felt guilty and went out of the bathroom, stopping me.
 
 
 
"Ah, unnie!" I exclaimed while happily waving my hand in the air and slowly walked towards Victoria, Sehun and Lay. "Finally... they were getting so lovey dovey, I thought I will vomit soon.." Lay complained and hugged me. "Poor little boy.." I puled away and his cheek. Then I looked behind him and smiled.
 
A picnic table on a grassy spot with foods and everything already prepared. "Your unnie made some food." Victoria smiled shyly. "Luhan made little something too." I said proudly to her and we all headed towards the table. I sat down first since my belly felt heavy already. "If you feel unwell... just tell me and we can go home." Luhan leaned and gave me a kiss. 
 
"Okay.." I nodded with a smile and then everyone else sat down as well. "Should we just eat or should we talk about something." everyone looked at me. "What?" I asked confused as my brows were furrowing. "Well... we let you chose, since.. you know. We don't want you to get angry." Sehun said and I crossed my arms.
 
"Hah!" I scoffed loudly. "I won't get angry, let's do what you want." I said and smiled as they nodded. "Let's then just eat." Kai said as I pouted and frowned. "Just eating?" I asked and sighed. "Ayy.. how cute.." Luhan placed his hand on the side of my head and pulled my temple towards his face, kissing it and pulling away with a smile.
 
"Yeah, let's do what we want!" Victoria said happily but I could feel the sarcasm. We started eating, but still no one talked. "I don't like this." I said placing Victoria's made sandwich down and got one of Luhan's. "This is totally for me." I said my lips and taking a bite of it. "What's in it?" Sehun asked.
 
I was about to answer, but Luhan spoke first. "Oh, you know.. Just peanut butter, cheese, turkey and tomatoes." Luhan sarcastically smiled. "Oh, shut up!" I smacked his shoulder a little bit harder than I wanted. Luhan gripped on his shoulder as he pouted at me. "Yuri-ah!" he whined and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry that I'm stronger than you." I said and kissed his cheek. "How sweet.." Victoria linked arms with Sehun and rested her head on his shoulder. "No, I'm telling you.. something is up with these two.. it can't be.. just friends." Lay said and we all except Sehun and Victoria nodded. 
 
"But I don't care.. as long as my Sehunnie is happy." I said and Luhan frowned at me. "EXCUSE ME?!" He looked offended and I pouted. "Your Sehunnie? I get hit on my shoulder with your hulk's strength and you call him sweetly? You don't even call me oppa now!" he nagged as everyone started chuckling.
 
"Oppa..." I hugged his waist and placed my head on his chest, squeezing him. "Ah, Yuri.. It hurts.." I felt how he tried to loosen my grip, but he never tried pulling away. "Who wants to bet that Luhan will be killed before little Kai is born?" Kai smirked as I looked up and let go of Luhan. "No little Kais!" I protested and he pouted.
 
"But did you chose a name?" Lay asked and me with Luhan nodded. "Really?!" Victoria squealed and jumped up a bit. We all chuckled. "Yes, if it's a girl.. she will be Xi Jaehwa, it means respect and beauty." I said and they all smiled softly. "And if it's a boy.. He will be..." Lay, Kai and Sehun leaned in, expecting to hear their name.
 
"Xi Taehyun.. Honor and great."  (sorry, that was the only names that I could think of..) Luhan continued and other guys sighed. "Oh, come on! Be happy for them!" Victoria smacked them on the head. "The names are beautiful.." she smiled at me and Luhan. "I like Sehun more.." Sehun muttered but we all heard and laughed.
 
Later we just talked and talked. Victoria heard a lot of adventures that we all have been through together. "Woah.. you really have a house in the woods?" she asked with wide eyes and I nodded. "When I make sure that my brother took care of the dirty room, maybe I will take you there." I winked and she laughed with me.
 
The guys went a little bit away from us as me and Victoria watched them. I turned to her and saw her happy and soft gaze on Sehun. "He's a good guy, you know?" I patted her shoulder and she her smile grew wider. "I really like him." she said and I was about to cry.. I was right!! She does like him!!
 
"Then why aren't you together?" I asked her and she shrugged her shoulders. "Everything seems much easier when we're just friends.. Though, I feel like we do have something. I mean he hugs me and kisses me on the cheek, forehead--" "Wait, wait.. forehead?" I asked with wide excited eyes. She simply nodded.
 
"Unnie, he likes you.. These guys treasure the kiss on the forehead. It's only for the special girls." I explained and she pouted. "But I bet he kissed you like that too.. What if he still likes you? He told me about his feelings, I mean he said it was what he felt before you and Luhan got officially together." she said and I sighed.
 
"Exactly.. Before. Look at him now. Do you think he'd be fine here, do you think he'd be laughing while I'm here with this huge belly which has Luhan's baby inside?" I asked and she nodded, understanding what I'm talking about. I was about to talk again, but guys came back. "What did our lovely ladies talked about?" Sehun sat next to victoria, giving her shoulder a firm friendly squeeze.
 
I smiled at her, raising my brow and she started blushing. "I missed you.." Luhan's whisper in my ear sent shivers down to my spine. "You were away only for like 5 minutes." I chuckled and we sealed out hands together under the table. "But still.. didn't you miss me?" he pouted and I chuckled.
 
"Sure, I did." I said and he smiled, placing his forehead on my shoulder. "What did you do to him? Why did he became so emotional all of a sudden?" I narrowed my eyes at Sehun and Lay. "Nothing. We just talked about past, present and future." Lay said and I got confused. "What exactly did you talk about, huh?" I kissed the top of his head.
 
"Just how much I love you, that's it.." he smiled cutely. I smiled back, letting the matter off and we talked with everyone again. 
 
 
 
8 o'clock.
 
"It's getting dark and it's windy. Let's go home already. Okay, love?" I giggled at how Luhan called me. "I like that nickname." I said and he raised brow with a playful smirk. "Then... let's go.. love." he whispered and I giggled again. Then we cleaned up at the table and got into two separate cars. 
 
"Let's meet at our place!" Luhan shouted to Sehun, who was as well driving and after he nodded we all started moving with out cars. I could see Lay, placing his hands on the window as the sad puppy. He really didn't wanted to be with Sehun and Victoria because of how fluffy they both are. 
 
"Are we going to do something at home?" I asked and Luhan shook his head. "It's only because it's closer. Guys want to sleep in our place." he replied and I nodded. "Is it okay with you?" Kai asked and I nodded. "Of course! I like when you stay in our place. I feel like me and Luhan have a really big family." I said and lowered my smile down.
 
 
After 20 minutes we were already there. "Finally?" Sehun sighed as we found him, Victoria and Lay waiting for us outside our apartment. "Don't you try to nag, scold, whine or complain." I pointed my index finger at him while Luhan unlocked the door. "Okay, so Victoria can sleep in the guest room." Sehun said making Victoria blush.
 
"Okay then, everyone knows where are the blankets, food and the bathroom. You know that you can feel like it your home. And now excuse me, I'm going to get in the bed." I said with a chuckle. "Wait for your husband there!" Luhan said and grinned before I walked inside the room.
 
I changed into my lose pajama and got in the bed, like I said. Then I just waited for Luhan. Like 10 minutes went pass and he finally came. "Sorry, Sehun was begging to tell him a story." he joked and I chuckled, patting the bed beside me. He took of his shirt and pants and got in the bed as well.
 
He kissed my forehead, hugging my waist and bringing me closer. Then he closed his eyes and took a deep sigh in. "Goodnight, love." he whispered and I smiled brushing his bangs away form his face. "Goodnight." I whispered back and waited until he fell asleep. After I heard him snore I got out of the bed.
 
I checked if he was really sleeping and then went out of the room. "Kai." I shook sleeping Kai's shoulder. He was on the floor, wrapped up in the blanket as Sehun and Lay shared a couch. "Kai.." I shook his shoulder again and his eyes slowly opened. "omo. Don't hurt me." I chuckled as he hid half of his face under the blanket. 
 
"I'm here to talk, not to beat you up.." I said and he nodded, sitting up. "To talk? About what?" he asked and stood up. I looked at the sleeping guys and took Kai to the kitchen. "Can you tell me what did you talk with Luhan when we were on the picnic? I can't get the thoughts about how emotional he got out of my head.." I pouted and he chuckled.
 
"You woke me up at.." he looked at the clock that was hanging on the wall. "..at 1 am, just to talk about that?" He asked and I nodded. It seemed pretty reasonable for me. "Fine, I'll tell you. But it's not like it's really important. We just talked about you." Kai said and then started to talk about what all the guys talked in the park about.
 
 
 
Flashback (in author's pov.)
 
Guys were leaving girls to talk at the table while they walked towards the cars. "Hey, so are you ready?" Lay asked Luhan and he got confused, not knowing what he was talking about Luhan raised a brow. "For the baby? He or she is coming soon." Lay stated and Kai with Sehun chuckled seeing Luhan's worried pout.
 
"I just don't think about it too much. I mean, everything will be okay, right?" Luhan gave his hopes to his friends and they nodded, patting his shoulders. "Of course. Our Yuri is stronger than you." Sehun laughed and Luhan rolled his eyes. "But.. isn't weird?" Kai suddenly asked and everyone looked at him..
 
"What it?" Lay asked. "Well.. it's like wearing the same shirt everyday.. I mean, you will spend your whole life with Yuri. You won't be able to do anything since you got yourself a pair of socks now too." Luhan looked at Yuri behind him, chatting with Victoria. "First, Yuri is not a shirt and my baby is not socks." Luhan gave Kai a stern look before continuing.
 
"And that's the point.. I'm fine with spending my whole life with her since she's all I need." Luhan explained and they all grinned. "I didn't know you're so cheesy.." Sehun laughed. "He's cheesy?! You were the one telling Victoria that she's like a flower, I was about to go crazy!" Lay complained.
 
"Well, what do you want to--" "Look at them." suddenly Luhan's words cut Sehun off and they all looked where Luhan was looking. It was you and Victoria with happy smiles on your faces. "The bad thing about Yuri is that she's only one.. but now.. there's going to be a baby." Luhan turned back to his friends with a smile and his hands in his pockets.
 
"And he or she will totally be the same like Yuri, I know it." he said and chuckled. "So you're ready?" Lay asked his question again. "Yeah, Lay. I've never been more ready in my life." Luhan assured everyone.
 
 
end of flashback.
 
"That's pretty much what happened." Kai rubbed the back of his neck. "Jeez, Kai.." I wiped my teary eyes and look at him with a smile. "Go to sleep now, Yuri. You should get more of it, because when the baby is born you will need to sometimes stay up all night." Kai said and I nodded. 
 
"Thank Kai, for telling me." I tip toed and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight, Yuri." He smiled as we walked out of the kitchen and he lay down back on the floor. "Goodnight." I whispered and went inside of my and Luhan's bedroom. I got in the bed and hugged Luhan tightly. "My husband and my baby's father." those words escaped my mouth.
 
 
 
Author's pov.
 
 
After 5 hours, it was already 6 in the morning. Luhan woke up from a soft sobbing next to him. He sat up and looked at Yuri who was hugging herself in a ball and crying in pain. "Yuri, what's wrong? Are you okay?" he went closer, but quickly backed away as he felt something wet under him. 
 
"Yuri! Your waters broke!" he announced happily, but he couldn't see anything except pain and fear in Yuri's eyes. "Luhan.. I'm scared.. what if something goes wrong?" she sobbed out reaching for him. He quickly helped her to sit up and held her belly, feeling heavy cramps that gave her pain.
 
"Yuri, let's go to the hospital! Everything will be okay. Our baby wants to be with us already, let's go.." he stood her up gently from the bed grabbing their emergency clothes that they had hanging on the chair. "I'm s-scared.." she said and a loud growl escaped her lips as she crouched down from a sudden cramp.
 
He hugged her quickly and stood back up. "Don't worry.. you have me. I will be there with you the whole time, you can trust me, right?" he asked raising his brows and looking straight into her eyes. She sniffed her tears away and quickly nodded. "Okay then, let's bring our baby to this world." He said with a smile and both of them went out of the room.
 
"Hey, what's going on?" Sehun who heard some noises woke up, but didn't open his eyes. "Yuri's waters broke!" Luhan announced. "Oh.. great, Yuri's wate-." suddenly Sehun sat up with wide eyes looking at Yuri who was trying to put her shoes on.



"YURI'S GIVING BIRTH!!" He shouted waking everyone up.


How was it? Please comment!! ^^

  

As you can feel this story is ending.. Two or three chapters and it will be completed.

 

 
what are you doing to me, Lulu? *Slowly, dies..*

I don't know if you're happy or sad, but still.. I love you all, okay? ♥

 



Oh, if you're by any chance interested in what I'm going to do after being done with all of my stories... I will.......



here it goes......



I will write a story with EXOm's DRAGON, -face KREASE!!