I wanted to be alone.

This girl.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW??!!!" I woke up from the loud Tao's shouting. I sat up on my bed and noticed Luhan was sleeping besides me.. *I forgot the door..* I thought and face palmed myself. "I'M GOING OUT!" Tao shouted.

I quickly stood up and ran out of my room, leaving Luhan alone in there. "What's going on?" I stopped Tao from leaving. "Ask him!! He's not freaking gay!!!" Tao shouted and I just widened my eyes. Sehun ran out of the room shirtless. "Sehun.. What's he talking about??" I was confused by this situation. I looked at Sehun Tao then again Sehun.. "Are you going to tell her? Or should I?!" Tao shouted. I saw his expression he was really angry.. But I couldn't know why. Sehun sighed and shook his head side ways.

"Get out." He said. I dropped my eyes now at him. What the hell I got him his number and now he's telling him to get out. "I still have her phone number. Text me if he won't tell you, Yuri. I believe you should know about this..." Tao smirked and glared at Sehun before he slammed the door and left.


"Aissh!" Sehun punched the pillow that was on the couch before collapsing on it. "Sehun-ahh.." I sat next to him. And just then I noticed that there was no Kai nor Lay on it. *they probably freaked out when they woke up hugging each other..* I chuckled weakly.

Sehun's pov..

*what will I tell her??* "Yuri.. you listen now carefully. I only say this once..." I grabbed her shoulder and looked her in the eyes.. *how will she react... Damn it.. everything was perfect just a couple of minutes ago...* I took a deep breath...

"I whispered your name instead of his during making out..." I lowered my head, but I knew she was shocked.

End of the pov.

"Sehun-ahh.. What do you m..-" "I think I love you."

THUN. my heart skipped a beat


[A/N] Everyone were tricked with Taohun, huh?.. ^^
A little bit of drama for you guys! ♥


I didn't know what to say back, I just sat there and looked at him with my lips formed into an 'o' shape. "Are you sure?" was all I said.

"There's just one way to check...." He gulped before leaning towards my face.
"Sehun.." I muttered. "I'm sorry. I need to know.." He placed his palm on the back of my head and pushed my head towards his, making my lips to crash onto his.  I tried to push him away, but he just kept on kissing me. His eyes were closed and a sudden tear dropped onto his cheek...

THUN.. another beat was skipped.

But then someone grabbed my shoulder and pushed me away form Sehun, the next thing I saw was Luhan punching Sehun in the face. He turned to me with a sadness in his eyes.

"No erted thoughts, huh?"

Luhan's pov.

Even though Yuri tried to leave quietly, it didn't work. I felt her leaving the bed, but I woke up and went out just then when the outside door slammed. I stretched my body and went out.

"I think I love you." Sehun said. I thought I'm going to kill him in a second or two but my legs didn't move. Then Sehun's face started leaning toward's her and his hand landed on the back of her scalp. And her words that she said yesterday flew through my mind.

Flashback?

"Yah! how come you go with him but with me it's impossible to stay???" 
"Because he has no erted thoughts."



I stood there for a second more until his lips landed on her's. My blood started boiling.. I saw her struggling to escape but he didn't let her. I ran to the couch expecting he would see me and let her go, but he didn't. I pushed Yuri away from him as she fell on the couch with her back landing on it.

I looked if she's okay and then turned to Sehun. I grabbed his collar and punched him.

HARD.

"No, Luhan. Stop it.!" Yuri started shaking my arm while holding onto my shirt.

End of the pov.

I shook his arm so he would stop.. he didn't know anything. But then his palm flew back at me, shaking me off and making me fall on the ground. *He.. he slapped me.....*
And he didn't even noticed that I'm on the ground..

"What's going on?!" Lay ran out of his room. "Yuri!" He saw me on the floor and ran up to me. "Yah! Luhan.!" Kai ran out too and embraced Luhan from behind so he would stop.  "Stop it.. stop it.." Kai tried to calm him down.

I started crying from the pain I felt in my cheek and heart. I wanted to scream, I wanted to run away, I wanted to be alone.. But no.

"Yuri..?" Luhan's eyes widened and he stopped trying to shake Kai of off him when he saw me crying on the floor with Lay my back. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE?!" Lay shouted. "Yuri.. Did.. did I?" Luhan seemed to be shocked himself.  I wiped my tears with my palms and with Lay's help I stood up.

"Sehun are you okay?" I looked at Sehun who's lips were bleeding. "Yuri.. answer me.. Did I do something to you??" Luhan escaped Kai's embrace and came closer to me, holding my shoulders. I looked into his worried eyes. Even if I wiped the old tears away the new ones were already forming..
"YURI!" he shook my shoulder. "What do you want me to say, you bad rascal.." I said with my husky voice. "I'm sorry. Do you hear me.? I'm sorry.. I never wanted to hurt you, never!" He shouted, not on me.. just so I would really know that.

"Yah..yah.. Get away now from her.. Let her rest." Lay pushed Luhan away and led me to the my room, closing the door behind me. Leaving me alone. How I wanted.

Luhan's pov.

I turned to Sehun who was trying to move his jawbone. "It's you fault!" I shouted and threw another punch at him before Kai grabbed me again.

"Let's talk, okay?" Lay helped Sehun to stand up and we all went to the big table in the kitchen where we ate dinner not too long ago.
"Talk." I glared at Sehun.

"Everything started when........


UUUHHHH.. ALL THIS DRAMA!!

I was so excited to write this! Finally!!

Comment, okay? ♥ I will wait for a couple of comment and then start writing new chap'pie ^^