"I don't care about myselfs and my feelings if it keeps him happy..."

This girl.

"Do you need anything else?" You asked D.O who was already laying down in on the couch with blanket on him. "Now just this." he took the headphones from your hands. "Okay." you were tired already you couldn't smile properly. "What's wrong?" he asked and sat up when you were walking towards the kitchen. "I don't want to talk about anything." you said. "Oh.. come on.." he smirked. "We both know that you like talking about things that hurts you, but there are not many people you can talk to." D.o smiled. "Well maybe you're not one of those people anymore." you sighed and entered the kitchen.
You stood on your tip toes to reach the glass that was in the cupboard. You almost fell but finally you got it! You poured yourself milk and started drinking it slowly.

"you will get diarrhea.." D.o teased you as he came into the kitchen. "Yah!" you shouted. "How can you say something like that to a girl?" you pouted. "You're not a simple girl. And you remember when you couldn't get out of the bathroom because you drank milk after alcohol.." he rolled his eyes. "No. I don't remember." you turned around and chuckled. "Yeah.. yeah.. anyway.. what do you want for breakfast?" he asked with a smile on his face. "Spaghetti." you simply answered. "Do you have any?" he asked.
"No." you chuckled again. "So where do I get spaghetti for you??" he pouted. "There's a nearby store." you said as you placed your empty glass in the sink.
"Go.. to... sleep.." with every word you poked his head. "Let's go." he said and grabbed your hand. "Yah.. Yah.. What the?? What are you doing?" you were shouting and whispering at the same time as he dragged you into your room. "I'm going to sleep with you." he smiled brightly. "No, you're not sleeping here." you tried to push him out of your room. "Pleaseeeee." he did his puppy eyes, that you can't resist.. "No." you turned away. "Ah!!! it hurts..!" you shouted as he bite your arm going up to your neck. "Nom.." he said and lightly bite your neck. "Ah jinjja.." you chuckled because it was tickling you when he the spot where he was biting before.
"Can't I sleep here?" he looked at you.
"No.." you said after hesitating for a couple of seconds. "Aisshh.. you're going to regret this.." he maid fake but cute mad face and walked out of your room. You again chuckled when you touched the spot on your neck.

After an hour when you turned off your laptop, you changed in your pajama and sat on your bed with your phone in your hands. *a message.* you smiled.

'Green is messages'

"Goodnight. if the bugs comes to bite you kick them off and come to me."

"Simple, but cute D.O." you texted him.



*why isn't he texting back?* you frowned and noticed the message was sent to you an hour ago. "Is he already sleeping?" you asked yourself.  But then the next second you know, you were standing next to your door trying to get out of your room quietly. *Wait, why do I care?* you thought and quickly without caring about the noises you opened the door.

You saw D.O at peace. I mean he wasn't dead or anything, but he was sleeping. With the big headphones on his head, with closed eyes and his hands together on his belly. You came closer to make sure he's sleeping. "Yah.." you whispered and poked his arm. "Yah" did the same again. Then you smirked and kneeled down to be at his face level. "You sure are adorable when you're sleeping.." you whispered and smiled. Then you noticed his leg that wasn't covered with blanket.
"tsk.... tsk.. tsk.." you shook your head. Then you decided to tickle him a little bit.
You lifted his jeans.. I MEAN NO DIRTY THOUGHTS!! just that it would be his bare leg up till the knee. You using your two fingers imitated little legs and started walking on him. AGAIN NO DIRTY THOUGHTS.

D.O chuckled. *can sleeping people laugh in their sleep?* you though

"OH "

You saw that his headphones wasn't in plugged in his MP3 player and that means just one thing..

"You weren't sleeping, you little peace of.... paper." you crossed you arms across your chest.  "of course not." he sat up and laughed while fixing his jeans. "Aisshh.." you flicked his forehead. "OWWW..." he rubbed the spot you flicked with his palm. "What?" you asked when he glared at you. "Nothing. you're just so cute without your makeup.." suddenly the angry D.O became the cute one. "You should have told me that you weren't sleeping.." you frowned cutely.. "Yah.. are you imitating me now?" he stood up and lifted your chin a bit. "No." you pushed his arm away. "What was that thing? finger-legs?" he imitated what you did to his leg. "Yah!! it's embarrassing enough!!" you pushed him and he fell on the couch.


But the other thing what you realized was that he grabbed your hand and you fell on him. He quickly without thinking jailed you with his hands. "Yah!! let go of me!!" you shouted. "Don't scream.. others will wake up." he said. "I hope so.! Yah!! help me..!" you shouted of course it was as a joke but still you shouted. "Are you crazy? they will think I'm a ert or something.. That I'm trying to you.." he said. " you removed his hand from your mouth. "You're not trying?" you faked a disappointed face. "Do you want to? Fine with me." he suddenly stood up still holding your waist and lifted you. Bride-style. "Let's go." he headed to your room. "YAH!! AREN'T YOU LETTING GO? DO YOU WANT TO DIE?" you shouted and and punched his chest but you both were still laughing.
D.O was about to open the door to your room when someone butted in.


"Shouldn't you let her go if she says so?" It was from the room next to yours. "Luhan oppa..." you muttered. "OPPA?!" D.O. got jealous. "oppa let go of me.." you whispered to D.O. He let go of your legs.
You gently landed on the floor with your but hitting it. "Owww...." you rubbed the spot. "Do you want me to help?" D.o leaned towards you and his hand was about to go to your but. "NO." you slapped his hand and stood up. "Go to sleep. Both of you." you glared at Luhan and D.o.
"What did I do?" Luhan whined. "Ah.. really.. Luhannie... Gomawo." you eye-smiled. "LUHANNIE???!!" D.o shouted before you slammed the door to his face. "What's going on...?" Sehun asked with husky voice while rubbing his eyes. He just woke up.
"she.. she slammed the door at me.." D.o muttered but Luhan and Sehun could hear him. "Luhan? explain?" Sehun stopped rubbing his eyes. "She was... I mean I don't know." Luhan laughed a bit. "Aishh.." Sehun rolled his eyes and went to your door. "Yuri-shi.. Oppa is coming in." he said and went in. He locked the door so no one would enter.

NO DIRTY THOUGHT PLEASE..

"Why is he?? I mean?? Sehun??? why" Luhan ran to D.O who was standing next to your door still amazed how you slammed the door to his face. "YAH!! OPEN IT.. I'M COUNTING TO THREE.!!" Luhan shouted and started knocking on your door. "No worries. She's just messing with our.. I mean my mind." D.O patted his shoulder and went back to the couch.
"How do you know?" Luhan asked. "Because.. She loves me." D.O said. Luhan smirked and without even thing somehow went to his room.


[-meanwhile in your room.-]]

"Yuri-shi oppa is coming in." you heard Sehun's voice. *why the hell he should coming in..* you thought but he was already in. "YAH! why are you locking that?" you asked him pointing at the door. "They will be gone after this." Sehun said and sat on your bed. "You're really comfortable, I see.. Should we change rooms?" you joked. "no thanks.." he smiled. "I like when you smile.. You're more handsome then." you said and sat next to him. "isn't this weird for you? Being with some guy in your room? so close and everything.?" you looked at you. "Because you're my friend." you smiled. "Because I'm gay?" he hanged his head down. "No." you laughed. "I don't care about that.." smiled at him.
After some time sitting like that and talking about useless things
. "Will you use those coupons to spa?" he asked. "Hell yes I will.. Ah that's right you gave me two coupons. Why two? You asked him excited. "I actually got it for you and Luhan." he suddenly said.
"What? What about you and your... feelings?" you got confused. "I don't care about myselfs and my feelings if it keeps him happy. Please, don't hurt him, okay? I'm serious now. Just please. He likes you.." Sehun looked at you. "You really want me to go with him??" you asked him while looking in his eyes. "If you like him." he said. You just smiled and nodded.  But then you said:
"Sehun you want to have a sleep over?" "What do you mean?" He got confused. "Not today.. but tomorrow. Let's go to the forest? I mean it will be cold because it's winter. But I have I mean My brother has a little wooden house in the forest. Let's go there together?" you smiled. "Sure. When?" He asked. "Tomorrow, when I'm done with spa, let's meet and buy everything we need, okay?" you asked. "Okay." he nodded. "Gomawo..." you hugged him. "For what?" he got confused.



"For being my bestie.." You let go of him and placed a little peck on his nose.



NEXT MORNING.

"Seh.// Sehun..." you muttered when you woke up because of the sun. You looked around and saw Sehun next to you on your bed. You were cuddling with him hall night. "Ahh.. what the?? Why am I here??" Sehun slowly sat up. "Sehun, we slept together again.." you giggled. "Not funny.." he said but when he turned his head away he giggled himself.
"I will go to my room before someone wakes up." he stood up and stretched his arms in the air. "Wait. I will go make myself some coffee." you said and stood up the same way as he did.



"I smell something.." Sehun said as you walked out of your room.
"Spaghetti??" you widened your eyes. "Good morning." D.O appeared. "Are you hungry?" he asked simply.
"No, thanks, I'm kind of tired." Sehun laughed and went to his room. "you really made spaghetti.?" you asked while walking towards D.O.
"Yes." he nodded. Then you both entered the kitchen. "hmmmmm.. smells so good." you your lips. "Your plate is on the table already." he pointed at the plate as he said - on the table. You sat and started digging in it. "Did you go buy it?" You asked while chewing. "Yes." he giggled. "It's good." you said. "As old times, huh?" he smiled. "No.. ." you shook your head and he glared at you ."These are better." you eye-smiled at him.

"I have something to confess.." he said "What?" you looked at him. "Could you stop eating and please stand up?" he sighed. "Fine.. Mrs. grumpy.." you chuckled. "Yuri-ah..." he hold your shoulders and looked at you seriously.. "What?" you were worried what is he about to say...


He sighed..




"I... I..."












 

 

 



"I ate all of your ice cream....."
 


So? I hope this is not bad.. I wrote it at night all sleepy and stuff.. But still.. Here it is...
CHAPTER 18 for you, guys. ^^



Don't forget to comment and subscribe. ;]




My relationship status...



FOREVER ALONE.. *sobs*

PS. I'll try update soon.