So many tears and amazing feeling.

This girl.

Next morning.

I woke up with Luhan by my side in our room. I smiled seeing his cute sleeping face and hugged his waist, though my gaze never left his face. I placed my finger on his forehead, bringing it down his handsome features and giggled when it reached his lips. I leaned in and just before I could plant a soft kiss there I stopped because I felt something.

Like a bubble would have popped inside of my belly. "Hm.. why did you stop?" Luhan suddenly opened his eyes with a smirk and noticed my wide eyes. "What's wrong?" he sat up, holding me by my upper arms and checked if I was hurt somewhere. The feeling of the bubbles came back again.

"Luhan, I think something is wrong.." I gripped on my belly and worried tears poured down on my cheeks. "Don't cry.. Let's go, I will take you to the hospital." He helped me out of the bed and helped me to get dressed up. After he changed as well, we went to put our shoes on and went to the hospital.



"Everything is okay." he assured me, his arm wrapped around my waist as we walked inside of the doctor's office. "Hello I'm Mr. Kang, what's the problem?" the doctor with glasses asked as I sat up on the chair. I held my belly and pouted. "I felt something.. like tickling from inside of my belly.." I explained and the doctor pushed his chair closer to me.

He placed his hands on my belly and I looked up at Luhan who was glaring. I took his hand in mine and smiled. Then the doctor checked a couple of things with special thingy. (you know.. where you can listen to the heartbeat or whatever, sorry I don't remember how it's called. ^^) "Everything is normal." I sighed in relief.

"Then what was it?" I asked and he chuckled while pushing his chair back. "It's strange that you didn't know, most of pregnant women realize it is the baby that's kicking. I think you should already sign for a appointment to see your baby's picture." My eyes widened. Baby? Kicking? I knew this happens, but is this how it feels? Why didn't I know?

"Yuri, he's kicking.." Luhan hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek while I stayed quiet. "Where could we sign for that?" Luhan asked and the doctor checked something in his computer. "If you want to, you can do it now. I have a little bit of time." I nodded my head together with Luhan and stood up.

The doctor took us to another room where I needed to change my clothes. Then I had to lay down on the table as the doctor applied something cold on my bump. Luhan took my hand when he saw me getting a little bit nervous. "It's okay." he whispered and kissed my cheek again. Then the doctor the screen as it showed the inside of my belly.

"Here." he snapped a picture of the baby and pointed at the screen. "Your baby. Do you want to know the gender?" he asked and I looked at the screen. "Oh my god." Luhan was smiling ear to ear. "He's so tiny.." he chuckled, placing his chin on top of my head. "Let's wait until the baby comes out. I don't want to know if it's a girl or a boy now." I said and the doctor nodded. "I will leave you two alone for a bit." the doctor said and went out.

"What do you think?" Luhan said and I didn't' know what to answer. "Luhan...." I started crying my eyes out. "Why? What's wrong? Don't cry.." he hugged me and I cried even more. "I--I can't see the baby.." I sobbed into his chest and he pulled away, holding me by my shoulders. "You can't?" he asked and I nodded.

"Look. He's here. Right there." Luhan walked to the screen and circled a little something that looked like a peanut. "That's... that's our baby?" I smiled wiping my tears away. "Yes, that's our baby. It's just so small now, but it will be bigger, don't worry.." he assured me and I nodded.





We got home and I was sitting now on the couch, looking at the picture that the doctor gave me. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I tried standing up, but Luhan suddenly ran out of the room and opened the door quickly. "Hey, Victoria. Hey, Sehun." I beamed hearing those names. "Unnie!!" I exclaimed as Victoria came to me and hugged me.

"Hi, how are you?" she sat next to me with a smile and Sehun came. "I'm fine. We have a picture of the baby." I showed it to her and Sehun leaned in as well. "Where is the baby?" he asked. "It's right there Sehun." I took the picture and was about to point at the baby, but I couldn't see it. AGAIN.

"Luhan.... I lost the baby again.. I'm such a bad mother..." Tears again, gosh I didn't even wanted to cry, what is the baby doing to me? "It's right here, honey." Luhan came and showed everyone where was the baby. "Oh, it's so cute." Victoria said and I raised a brow. Was I the only one that saw only a dot? I mean I felt so happy knowing that my baby is growing, but everyone seems to be better parents than me.

But then I saw Sehun and Victoria exchanging sweet smiles. "Hey, what's going on between you two---OMO!" I jumped up from the couch with wide eyes and held my belly. "The baby is kicking, again!" I grabbed Sehun's hand and placed it under mine. "Oh, come on.. kick." I whined with a pout because the baby stopped kicking.

"It's okay. There will be another chance." Sehun smiled and pulled his hand away. "I'm going to be a horrible mother!!" I threw my hands in the air, thinking that I didn't even know at first that my baby was kicking and I can't even find my baby in the picture.. "You will be a great mom.." Luhan said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I know it's hard for you because you're uncomfortable with your body changing, but can you just please stop saying about being a bad mother?" he asked me as I placed my chin on his shoulder and stood on my tip toes. "We'll be fine as long as I have you, Luhan.." I hugged him tightly and Victoria with Sehun gave me thumbs up.


Later that night after we had dinner with Victoria and Sehun we went to sleep. Well.. Luhan was sleeping I was just sitting up and looking at my belly. I was really concerned if I'm going to be a good mom. I read on the internet that a lot of pregnant women think about this. Then maybe it's normal.

I got out of the bed as I walked out of the room, to the kitchen. I suddenly got so thirsty so I poured myself a glass of water. Then finally the only thing that I was waiting for happened. The baby kicked for the 3 time today and I was the only one that felt it once again. I really wanted to share this amazing feeling with someone.

"LUHAN!" I ran back in the room. "Luhan, wake up!" I sat on top of him and shook him by his shoulders. "Wake up!" he started opening his eyes and I could see that he was surprised to see me sitting on him. "Luhan, the baby is kicking!" I grabbed his hand and placed it on my belly, guiding it towards the kicks.

"Ah." I felt it again and Luhan lifted his head to look at me with his wide excited eyes. "Did you feel it?" I asked him and he nodded. His little smile started to grow into a grin as his teeth finally showed. "I can't believe it.." he leaned in and kissed my belly. "Come out sooner, you little rascal!" I chuckled as he talked to my bump.

"Luhan.." I sweetly smiled at him and he looked back up. "I'm so happy.." happy tears went down my cheeks. I was never so excited while crying. "Our baby is kicking." I placed my hand over my mouth to hold in my sobs. "My babies are so wonderful." he hugged me as he brought me down on the bed.

He kissed the top of my head and buried his nose in the crook of my neck. "I really want to see our baby soon, Yuri-ah.." he whispered and I nodded. "I want that too.. I'm sure if it's a boy he will look like you. Or a girl, it doesn't matter, because you're beautiful, wifey." I said and he chuckled while pulling me closer.


Hey, so yeah another update. ^^ Do you like it? I think I ask it every time I update, but still.



Oh, and I have a question for you all. Please answer this, okay?

Would you read a story with
LUHANxSEHUN (hunhan)? I really want to make that story, but I don't know if there would be anyone who's willing to read it. However, I would only start updating this story when I'm done with my other stories.

Please vote, okay?




I had to update like two minutes later because I was laughing after I saw this pic.