Shiver.

This girl.

"What the??" Luhan was confused when Sehun dragged you into his room. "I made some food, come to eat." Kai came from the kitchen. "I'll wait for Yuri. " He said. "AHHHHH!!!" suddenly Lay jumped from the couch. "What's wrong with you..??" Kai asked. "You." Lay pointed his finger at Luhan and started walking towards him. "Stop putting fake spiders on me while I'm sleeping!!" he shouted and threw the fake spider that Luhan wanted to scare him with. He succeeded.. Then Lay saw your shoes. "Oh. She came back??" Lay calmed down and asked Luhan. "Yes, she's talking with Sehun in his room." Luhan said "What?!" Lay shouted and started walking towards Sehun's room.

Meanwhile in Sehun's room..

"What is it??" While sitting on Sehun's bed you asked when you saw him taking a deep breath. "Aishh.." he sighed "You can't tell anyone..If you do tell I will.." "I won't" you interrupted him and hold his hand. "You can tell me.." you tried to convince him. "You see.." he started. He couldn't look at you.."I'm in love.." He said. "I knew it." You jumped from the bed and clapped your hands once. He stood up and placed his hands on your shoulders. You saw his miserable face and knew that this isn't the end of his big secret. "With Luhan.." he continued. "What?" You couldn't say anything else besides that. "I know you are now disgusted by me.." he turned around. "But please don't tell any..." he was shocked when you tightly back hugged him.. "I said I won't.." When you let go of his waist he turned around to face you. "Trust me. I won't" you repeated. "Thank you.." this time he hugged you.."Hey, Sehun-ah!.." Lay come in and saw you two hugging. "Oh?? Lay.." You saw his shocked expression. "Are you two?? Are you dating.? "Lay asked. "What?" Sehun let go of you.. "Noo." you said and went towards him. "Forget it." he seemed pissed, but you didn't know why.. Lay himself didn't know yet. "I think he misunderstand." Sehun said when he saw Lay walking out of his room. "I'm really happy you told me. But I think I should clear this misunderstanding with Lay.." you went out.. *I hope you won't say anything.* Sehun thought.

You knocked on Lay's room door... There wasn't any response. You thought it would be better if you wait for him to come out himself. You sat on the couch and waited. After 10 minutes Kai and Luhan came, because tv was there. "What are you watching?" Luhan sat next to you. "Cooking show.." you said "You should eat something." Kai said "Kai oppa.." you looked at him. "oppa!???" Luhan shouted a little bit. "You're a genius..!!" you stood up and ran to the kitchen..
After some time you came out with two plates in your hands. "Is that for us?" Luhan asked "Noup. me and Lay oppa." you smiled. "Again. OPPA!?" Luhan looked at you. "Why are you doing this for him? " Kai asked "Because I think he misunderstood something between me and Sehun.."You explained. "Oppa.. Open the door.." you knocked on the door with your leg. Luhan stood up and went to his room, then came out after a couple of seconds. "Let me try.." he said and pushed you aside.. "it's impossible.. You won't be able to convince him" you smirked. "Huh? you think so? What if I open this door? What will you do?" Luhan said and Kai felt something suspicious. "Nothing, I don't like games.." you said "But I do." he leaned towards you. "I'll kiss you.." you whispered to him so Kai wouldn't hear and sarcastically laughed because you didn't think he'd be able to do that. Luhan looked at you with wide opened eyes. "CALL!!" He shouted and got a key from his pocket. With it he unlocked the door.. "Come in, princess." he opened the door for you. "YAH!! THAT'S UNFAIR.!!!!" You shouted. "We didn't had rules" Luhan smiled "I'll be waiting for what you have promised." He said and went back to his room.. *I should wash my teeth.* he thought


"Lay?" You came in. "What?" he asked with emotionless voice. "I have some food.." You chuckled. "I'm not hungry.. " he said still laying in the bed facing the wall. "Yah." you placed both of the plates on his table. "I'm here, with this beautiful dress in your room and you look at the wall.?" You joked. "What will you show me?" he said "Ah. ert. " You laughed. "Why are you angry at me?" You asked and sat on the floor besides his bed. "I'm not." he said "ahh..jinjja.... you're just like Sehun..!!!" you shouted "What?" he sat up. "Oh?" you're seriously the same.. " you chuckled. "Then I will do the same with you what I did with him to get him out of his room.." you said "What?" he asked "I will count to three and if you won't stand up from this bed.. " "you what?" he asked "seriously you even interrupted in the same spot. " You laughed "What will you do?" he asked "I will kiss you.." You smiled. *you think I'm afraid of that?* Lay thought. "one.. two...three.." you started leaning towards his face, but he didn't move. "Why aren't you getting up?" you asked when you bumped into his nose with yours. "Because I want it.." he said and while holding your head pulled you for a kiss. He kissed you in a French style. You still kissing him stood up and got on his bed. You jailed him with your both legs while sitting on him. Lay placed his hand on your leg and it was about to go under your dress.. You felt shiver going up to your body and you stopped his hand. He didn't listen and just shook your hand off of his. He gently pulled you to him holding your . You laid down on him. Then he lifted your left leg and pushed you to the right side you so you could lie down on the bed. You were under him. Then he pulled away from the kiss to take a deep breath before going back to your lips. Then he kissed you down to your neck, you felt shiver again going up and down while finally you felt it where your lady part was. Lay started lifting your dress up and you didn't mind anymore. But everything was stopped when you heard your phones funny ringtone in the living room. "Yah! Yuri-ah!" you heard Kai coming closer to the door. You pushed Lay and he fell on the ground. You stood up fixed your messy hair and looked at Lay. It was so awkward. "Yuri." Kai came in. "Yes?" You smiled "Your phone is ringing. " he handed it to you.. "Oh. Donghae oppa." you picked it up  "Why?" "What's wrong?? Yah! calm down and tell me.! "You shouted. "Yuri-ahh.... Dad. he's in the hospital. " he suddenly said. You started blinking so fast. "What hospital is it???" you started panicking. "I'll be there..." you hung up and ran out of Lay's room. Lay followed you out of his room and noticed that you ran out of the apartment just with your pink slippers. He put on his shoes and grabbed Sehun's sneakers since his feet was smallest out of them 4 and your shoes were all heels.


Outside you were trying to catch a taxi but no one stopped. "Yah! Yuri!" Lay came and turned you around. You were crying your soul out. "What happened..?" he asked you. But you saw a taxi that stopped and a women who was getting out. "Ahjussi!!" you shouted and got in. Lay followed you because he knew you don't have any money.. "Ahjussi, St. Mary's Hospital." you said still crying. "What happened...?" Lay repeated his question. "my dad.." you started crying even more.. "Okay, okay.." he hugged you tightly.. 





"Oppa..." when you arrived at the hospital you saw Donghae shivering with tears on his face.. "Come here.." he hugged you.."It's going to be okay.. Don't worry too much.. " he your hair and saw Lay standing behind you with sneakers in his hands. He looked at your feet and saw pink slippers. "You silly girl... Why did you come without your shoes..." he said. Go sit there I will come when the doctor is done with the surgery.." Donghae seemed pretty calm but inside he was dying just like you. "No. Oppa.. I will wait here.. Please, oppa..." you started pleading.. "Please take her.." Donghae said to Lay.. Lay hold your hand and almost dragged you on the bench in the waiting room.

"I will buy you some coffee." he said and stood up ." Don't leave." you grabbed his t-shirt. "I'll comeback in a second.." he said. "No." you said. He looked at your swollen face and again sat next to you. This time much closer. You placed your head on his chest and cried. "Don't cry... I hate when girls cry..." he said "Sorry.." you tried to hold it in.



"Your brother is coming" Lay said after 10 minutes silence.. "Oppa.." you stood up.. "Yuri-ah..." you saw his sad face.. "No. no. don't tell me.. No." you were panicking. "Dad's gone.. Yuri-ah..." he said. "No!" you shouted "Don't lie to me, no. no, oppa.. He said. He said it's not the last day, oppa..." your brother was so sorry. He didn't wanted to see you cry.  "Stop it..." he hugged you, but that made you cry even more..



Since my story was all happy, happy I thought there should be some y and sad moments. Tell me if you like it.

Comment and subscribe!! ♥



 


SPOILER ALERT:

There's going to be a new character coming to town.

And probably a drunk cut of cutie Luhan. ;}