..Thank you for remembering..

This girl.

"So were will I sleep?" D.O. cutely asked when you were going up with the elevator. "On the couch." you said with your cold voice, not even looking at him. "Aisshhh.. why the couch.? Are you embarrassed?" "Of what?" you glared at him. "Well... sleeping with me." he chuckles from his thoughts. "Yah!" you punched his shoulder. "Bwo? Yah!? You.. You really don't respect your oppa, do you?" he was coming closer to you with every word. He started leaning towards your face. You looked at his eyes, that was looking at your lips. "Oppa.." you looked down at your shoes. Well your pink slippers that you wore just to your brother out. "What?" he using his finger lifted your chin up. "You don't respect me, Yuri-ah.." he smiled. You tried to look at anywhere but whenever you look at your right side he swings his head to face you, the same with the left side..

"OH!." you pointed at the elevator door when you heard a little sound when it opened. You pushed him lightly and ran out. He just turned his face to the left side to see you run away. *you won't be able to run for long* he thought and smirked.

"Yuri-shi.. What's going on?" Kai asked when he saw you coming in and behind you D.O.
"If it's okay. He will stay here for a night.." you said and looked at Luhan. "It could take two nights or three.." D.O. said and put his hands in the pockets. "it depends on her." D.o smiled looking at you. "What do you mean on her??" Lay butted in from somewhere. "Nothing. Where will I sleep, huh. Yuri-ah??" D.o showed his white teeth for you. "On the couch." Guys said in chorus and then chuckled. "You heard them." you smiled. "Let's finish the cake." you ran to Kai and others. "What are you doing? You won't eat?" Sehun asked.
"I will." D.o smirked and sat next to you on the couch.


"Here's your plate." Sehun handed you a peace of cake. It was with chocolate, sprinkles and... and.. *PEANUTS?* You thought and looked at beside you sitting D.O already eating it and muttering how tasty it is.
"Kunde.. Oppa." you started "Yes?" Kai smiled at you. "I can't eat it.." you said and pushed your plate further away from you. "Wae??" Kai, Lay, Luhan and Sehun asked in chorus. "Yeah, wae?? It's so good?" D.o asked while taking another bite. "I'm allergic. It's with peanuts." you said and looked at D.O's plate, he was about to finish his peace of cake. "BWO!!!??" he stood up and shouted. "HOW CAN YOU?? ANI... JUST NOW???!!" he was still shouting. "I'm sorry... You're allergic too?" you smiled. "Oops.. I forgot.." you said. "What are you doing?? Get the ambulance.!!" Sehun stood up to help choking D.O.
"He's going to be okay.." you stood up and went to your room. "Yah!! did she tried to kill him or what??" Luhan asked. "WHO CARES?!! CALL AMBULANCE!!" Kai was panicking as he saw D.o falling on the ground and his face getting red.. Then blue.
You suddenly went out of your room.. "It's just 37 seconds." You looked at your wristwatch and kneeled on the ground next to him and leaned your head so it would be in the level with his face. "Here." you put two pills in his mouth. "Give me something to drink." you looked at panicking guys. "Take it..." Kai said with shaky voice as he gave you a glass of lemonade.

You lifted D.o's chin with your palm and poured the lemonade in his mouth. "Drink up.." you smiled. When he finished the hall glass you paced it on the floor and D.o head. "It's okay.. It's okay. You almost died. Rest " you smiled as a tear dropped down to your cheek.


PURPLE IS MEMORIES.



"Oppa~!! look at me" you smiled at D.O. "Mm.. I see you~.." he smiled back at you. "I really like Do Kyung soo!!!!" you shouted standing just inches away from the sea. 
The sea was very deep the first step in and you already in the three meters above the ground. You can't reach the ground with your tip toes. "I really like KWON YURI too!!!" D.o shouted and back hugged you. "Oppa.. Shouldn't  we tell that to my brother.?" you asked him smiling. "Why would we? It's more interesting hiding here.. Then going on a date in the city.." he pecked your cheek.
You stood like that for 5 minutes then suddenly D.O playfully pushed you in the water.
"oppa.a.... oppa..." you didn't even noticed when did you fell in. You just knew.. he forgot.


"Yah...Yuri-ahh.. get out now.. It's enough with the faking." D.o was laughing out loud. "opp..." you immersed in the sea. D.o couldn't see you anymore. "YAH!! YURI-AH!! YURI-AH!!!" He was shouting expecting you would jump out and say '
I lied!!' But you didn't. D.o quickly took his shoes and jacket off and jumped in.
When you were under the water you saw D.O. He was swimming towards you. After he grabbed your hand you can't remember anything.




"yuri-ah?? Yuri-ah..!" D.o shook your shoulders when you wake up in the white room. Yes, you were in the hospital. "Oppa!!" you quickly sat up and hugged him.. "I told you.. I told you hundreds of time.. I can't swim.." you were punching his back and crying. "Sorry.. I forgot.."
You started crying even more. "It's okay.. It's okay.. You almost died. Rest." he said while your head.



"You tried to kill me?" D.o stood up from the floor. "Ani! I didn't know myself." You simply said and stretched your hand for him to help you stand up. He shook his head and smirked. "Here.. I'll help you." Sehun grabbed your hand and pulled you up. "Gomawo.. " you smiled at him sweetly making Luhan, Lay, Kai and D.O jealous. "Do you want us to tell your story? Or should we not to ask?" Sehun asked "Don't ask." you and D.O in chorus replied.

"We should clean.. He needs rest now." You said and took the glass that you placed before on the floor and went to the kitchen. Everyone including D.o grabbed something and helped you to clean.
Then there was only you and D.o in the kitchen when others were cleaning the living room. "I will give you my headphones if you want. I don't think you can fall asleep in here. It's creepy at night.." you said while washing the dishes. "Gojimal." he looked at you. "What?" you asked and looked back at him. "You know that I can't even fall asleep without listening to music." He gave you a touched smile. "Ah jinjja!!" you glared and went back to washing the dishes. "Gomawo.. Yuri-ah..For remembering" he your hair and went out.


"Hyung. Here." Kai brought D.o a blanket. "Sorry.. Could I take the one she gives me?" D.o smiled. "Wae?" Kai got confused. "Her blankets smell good." D.o sat on the couch.. "ANi.. how the hell would you know?" Lay butted in. "I know better than anyone, cutie.." D.o said. "Cu.. Cutie!!??" Lay shouted.
"What's going on?" you came in with 6 cups with tea on the tray. "Nothing." D.o said. "Hyung called Lay cutie.." Kai chuckled. "Yah! they are my friend!" you shouted and out the tray on the table.

"Is one of these for me?" D.o changed the subject. "Yes." you nodded. "Why so good and so suddenly?" D.o smirked and took one cup of tea. "I do this every night so shut up and drink it." you said and sat on another couch. "Kunde.. it's first time you do this.." Luhan scratched his head. You glared at him.. "No way.. are you feeling guilty now??" D.o laughed. "I feel bad, okay? No matter how much I want you to drop dead, I can't." you lifted your eyebrows. "Again.. gojimal.." D.o smirked. "D.O!!!" You shouted because he started to annoy you..*always thinking he knows me better than I do..* you thought "Ah that's right! Why is he called D.O?" Luhan asked. "You want to tell them?" You giggled by yourself.
"Because I only used to take girls with 'D' size." D.o said, "YAH!!" you shouted. *did they dated or not?* Luhan and Kai thought. "It's because of his eyes." you said "always when a girl used to go on the street his eyes would go in the 'O' shapes. And we called that look the O eyes. So D.O. " you sipped your tea.

 


HEYYYYY!!!!
Was previous chapter boring or something? Nobody commented.. *sobs*
But still here's the new one hope you like it. ^^
PS. myself? I love D.O's eyes. ♥



AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS!? HUH? :DD lol Kai. But still hot....

  

I don't know when will I update what happened at night and the morning