Long time no see, buddy.

This girl.

Sorry for all the errors you will find.. I couldn't edit this chapter.




I sat up when I heard several knockings on the door. "Ugh.." I groaned and looked at Luhan's figure next to me.. The blanket was only covering his lower body and he was . I traced his abs with my fingers but then suddenly he grabbed my wrist.

I looked up at his face and he was smiling. "good morning." I kissed his cheek. "Who is knocing?" Luhan frowned. "I don't know. I will go get it." I said and stood up from the bed, taking the bed sheet with me. I covered my bare body with it and looked at the mirror that was next to the door, hanging on the wall.

I had my messy hair, but not from sleeping. I tried fixing it as much as I could but then rolled my eyes. *who cares?* I chuckled and opened the door, but my eyes widened. "K-kai.." I shuttered and then realized what I did. I was only in the bed sheet, with messy hair. "Sorry for interrupting..." Kai said trying to look everywhere in our room but not me, well that wasn't better.. our room was also messed up and Luhan was still on the bed with his upper body not covered.

"Uhgmmm... why is Luhan's face---" "Shh.. don't tell him. I did it while he was sleeping." I whispered after cutting him off. "Okay, but he will freak out when he sees it. But then again who am I to tell you that?" we both laughed. "Who is it?" Luhan groaned from the bed while he sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Oh dude.. .cover up, cover up!" Kai looked away and Luhan did what he was told to.

"Anyway...... we're having breakfast downstairs in the restaurant and we ordered for you too, get down." KaI said and I nodded with a smile. He left the room and I closed the door. "Okay, you heard him, get ready." I said to Luhan and was about to go to the bathroom but he patted the bed and it made me stop. "What?" I turned to him. He patted the bed again.

I went closer and he sat now on the edge of the bed. He tugged on the bed sheet that was around my body and made me sit down on his laps. "Luhan.." I giggled as he planted butterfly kisses on my shoulders and collarbone. "Last.... night... was... awesome." He said between kisses.

"I know.. I was there." I said and stood up, Luhan pouted. "Luhan, we will have forever for that. Let's go down to eat, okay?" I asked and kissed his forehead. "You know you went wild las night. I liked that Yuri a lot." He said and I chuckled while entering the bathroom. "Hey, where are my clothes actually?" I asked him behind the door.

"I will go get it from the other room, you take a shower." he replied. I dropped the bed sheet on the floor and stepped in the shower, letting the warm water touch my body. Well... of course not like how Luhan touched last night. The memories of the moans and bed squeaking came back. How he whispered my name and how his hand roamed around my body...

Luhan's pov.

I put my pants, the dress shirt and shoes on. I got ready and went out from the suite to the other one. I unlocked the room door and stepped in. The bottles of beer and packs o chips were around the room. "Guys.." I sighed and went to the room where Yuri and I had to stay. I opened the closet and took her a dress with shoes. Then I grinned while seeing my wife's underwear. *my wife's..* I smiled at the sentence and grabbed the iest pair of lacy and bra. Then I took myself a pair of jeans, socks and a shirt. My shoes from yesterday wll be fine.

I was about go back to Yuri, but my eyes widened when I saw myself in the mirror that was next to the door on the wall. My whole face was covered with lipstick kisses.. and in the middle of my right cheek with a pen there was written.

You're mine, deal with it.

I smiled and laughed realizing it was Yuri. Without even washing my face I grabbed the clothes I got for Yuri and myself and went back to the suite where Yuri was now. I dropped the clothes on the bed and bursted in the bathroom. "Luhan!! You scared me!!" She shouted from the shower cabin. I quickly stripped and pushed the shower cabin's door away, going in and surprising Yuri.

"What are you doing?" she asked while trying to hold her laugher. "Oh, is my face funny?" I asked her and she shut up quickly. "Wash it for me." I said and she smiled. She placed her palms on my face and started rubbing it. When she was done she leaned to my neck and pouted. "I don't think this is my lipstick." she said innocently.

"It's your hickey probably." I said and she chuckled. We took the shower together while tickling each other and all then when she stopped the water I opened the door from the shower's cabin, grabbed the big towel that was hanging just right next to it and lifted yuri up in the bridal way. "What are you doing?" she asked while she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Drying you." I said and brought her to the room, dropping her on the bed. "Luhan, give me that." She grabbed the towel from me and covered herself, but then she covered her eyes with her hands. "You saw it all, why are you still shy?" I asked while rubbing her body with the towel. "It's still weird." she said cutely.


End of Luhan's pov.

We both got dressed up and finally got down to the restaurant. Guys were already starting to eat. "Hey! Married couple is coming." Lay cheered. Me and Luhan sat next to each other and looked at how all the guys were staring at us. "What?" Luhan asked.

"We heard you
~.." Sehun grinned and they both laughed. "What?!" I widened my eyes. "Don't worry... It's okay." Lay said while giggling. "You didn't heard us. Kai would have giggled as soon as he saw me in the bed sheet." I said while rolling my eyes. "I'm sorry, what?" Luhan asked while looking at me, not even blinking.

"I opened the door for him, remember?" I asked with a smile. He nodded and sat back. Our food was already on the table so we started eating. "You heard it or not?" Luhan asked wondering. It was really emberrasing. "We did. Not everything though.. more Yuri than you." Lay said.

"Oh god... " I buried my face in my palms. "Yeah.. pretty much what we heard last night." Kai pouted when I glared at him. "Don't be shy.." Luhan took my hand into his and looked at the ring I was wearing. "This looks really pretty on you." he said with a soft smile. "Thank you.." I turned his face to me and kissed his lips.

"Okay, so this is how to start a good day for me." Sehun took a deep breath while cutting his steak. "So anyway, our plane is leaving at 8, but we have to leave the hotel at 5." Lay said and I frowned. I turned to Luhan. "Didn't you say that we'll stay here for another day?" I asked and he nodded. "But we thought that I will need another day to convince you to marry me, but since not.. let's just go back, your mom probably wants to have a dinner together or something.." Luhan explained.

"Well it's a pity, though.." I said and took a bite of my food. "We can always come back here, maybe Sehun will have his wedding here." Kai said. "Yeah, he caught the flowers yesterday." Lay said and we all laughed.

We had our lunch and then we decided to go to the indoor pool




I started removing my dress and saw how Luhan was covering me with the towel. "Oh come on.. they will see eventually." I said and took of the dress. I was left with the swimming suit. "But still.." He pouted and took the towel down. "Oh.. Yuri.." Kai blinked. "Don't make him more mad." I said. "I don't think that's why they're looking at you." Luhan smirked.

I got confused and turned around where on the wall you could see your reflection. "Oh god. Luhan!!" I shouted. "Yep.. the whole last night came back to memory." Luhan laughed with the guys while I checked all the hickeys on me.

"You look like someone beat you up though.." Lay said and I pouted. "Aishh.." I grabbed my dress and put it back on. "That's better." Luhan said. I rolled my eyes... That's when I noticed a mini bar. "I will go get something to drink. You want some?" I asked. "Yeah.. just pick anything." Sehun said and I nodded. I made my way to the mini bar and looked what you could get there.

"Uhmm.. five something strong." I chuckled at my words. But somehow the worker seemed to get that a lot when he nodded and started making our drinks. "On the honeymoon?" Someone asked and I turned to my left seeing a handsome mad, he wasn't young, but he didn't looked really old.


Author's pov.

"She's flirting..." Luhan clenched his teeth while looking at Yuri who smiled at the man. "She's not.. look at him, he's old." Kai said. "That's right.. why the hell is he talking to her then? He's old." Luhan said while his grip on the resting chair got tighter. "Don't worry.. Yuri is not like that." Sehun said and everyone nodded.

"Looks she's coming with our drink." Kai said and they all looked at how the man gave Yuri a peace of paper and how happy she came back. "Did he gave you his number?" Kai asked with shocked face. "Uhm.. not really." Yuri said. "you seemed to be happy while talking with him." Luhan croosed his arms.

"Sure, he's nice. He said he's married, he has a son and his wife is pregnant with a girl now.. I told him that we just got married here and he said he's here because it's his and his wife's 5th
anniversary, they got married here, so they celebrating it here" Yuri explained and sat on one of the chairs after giving the drinks to guys.

"Then what's this." Sehun grabbed the peace of paper out of her hand and she quickly widened her eyes. "Give it back!." She shouted while jumping on Sehun's lap and trying to grab the paper, but Sehun was faster and lifted his arm in the air, reading the note on the paper out loud.

"Doctor Kang, Seoul xxx hospital, number xxxxxxxxxx" Sehun looked at Yuri. "You need the doctor?" Lay asked. "I think Sehun will need a doctor soon." Kai said and pointed at Luhan who was about to kill Sehun. "Oh yeah." Yuri stood up from Sehun's lap and grabbed the paper. "That's not it." she said and put the paper note in her bikini bra.

"No one can take it now." She smiled. "I can though..." Luhan said and sipped his drink. Yuri rolled her eyes and looked at Lay who was thinking about something really hard. "Lay?" she called out while sipping her drink.

"Dr. Kang in Seoul xxx hospital.. is the same doctor that I read about in the newspaper. He helped a mother give birth to five babies." Lay said and everyone looked at Yuri. "I'm not pregnant." she said seriously.  "Then why do you need that?" Sehun pointed at her .

"Well I would look weird with just one." Yuri laughed. "He meant number." Kai said. "I know.. Just in case, okay?" She said and looked at Luhan. "Why aren't you saying anything?" She asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just thinking about how our babies would look." Everyone laughed and started to talk, then they went to play in the pool.

Guys started splashing Yuri with Luhan while laughing. It was fun and they all didn't even noticed how the time passed. It was the time for them to get out of the hotel and now they were rushing.

End of the author's pov.


"Did you get my shoes from the other suite?" I shouted while running from closet to my bag. "Yes. I took everything from there." Luhan replied. "Okay. I guess I'm ready." he added. "Help me then, please?" I asked while running around. We both started to get my stuff into bags. After ten more minutes we were done.

We got down and Sehun, Lay and Kai were already waiting. "Here." Luhan handed his key from the suite and they gave it back to the worker. "Thanks for staying in our hotel." The workers said in english. We flashed our smiles and went out, catching a cab in no time.

"I think we're lucky to get a cab so fast." Lay said while putting our luggage in the trunk. "I want to sit in the front seat." Kai raised his hand. "No!" All of us hissed. "You sit at front all the time. Let Yuri there." Kai said and I pouted. Actually I wanted to sit next to Luhan. "Yeah, babe, sit there." Luhan said and I laughed.

"Babe? Seriously? Okay, I will sit there." I laughed while going inside of the cab. When all the guys sat in the back and the driver started the engine I looked back at them. "Are you okay in the back?" I asked concerned.. it might be uncomforable. "No, it's fine. You have no idea how we have lived, Yuri." Kai laughed while placing his legs on Sehun's.

"Okay, then.." I flashed a quick smile at Luhan and turned around. While resting my head on the window I looked outside at the beautiful view of Las Vegas. I closed my eyes and the next time I opened them I saw a big airport.  

"Wake up, our flight in an a half of hour." Lay shook my shoulder and I nodded. I got out of the cab, seeing that Luhan and Kai are paying. I yawned and stretched my arms in the air. "Mmm.." I wiped the drool of my chin. "Tired?" Lay asked and handed me my luggage. "Yeah.." I smiled and he chuckled. "Probably should sleep at night." he said and I blushed. "About yesterday.. you didn't heard me, right?" I asked, really embarrassed.

"Don't worry, not the first time." I blushed even more... *Somebody kill me.* I thought. "Okay, but remember that you're my slave? I will be moving this week." I said with a smile. "Yeah? Where to?" he smirked when I didn't have an answer. "i will find a place." I said and we both playfully glared at each other.


{a/n - sorry, I know this but I will skip it all and they already landed in Korea, okay?}


"I was never so scared in my entire life." I said while walking with shaky legs out of the airport. "I know... Oh god, I can't think anymore, come here." Luhan grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, wrapped his arm around my waist. "Much better." He sighed in relief and I chuckled.

"You two are so adorable, but I hate it." Sehun said. "How come you hate it?" Kai asked. "Oh, would you like that a girl that you love would be married to your buddy and that she would kiss him in front of you, would you like to hear her---" "Enough, okay?" Lay sighed. "You're so dramatic, Sehun. I promise you that I will introduce a nice girl to you." I said and smiled.

"I'll remember that." Sehun pointed at me. "Hey, let's grab a cab and drive to your mom's first?" Luhan asked. "Can we go?" Lay asked with a smile. "But why?" I asked back, confused. "She makes the best buns in the world, that Lay loves actually." Kai explained with a chuckle. "Oh.. well you can." I said and took my phone out of the pocket. "I will call her and tell her about this." I said and started dialing my mom's number but my mom called me first.

Me: oh? Yebuseyo, mom?

Yuri's mom: Yuri-ahhh... finally, I was trying to call you for three hours. I have news.

Me: Sorry, we were in the plane. What news, mom?

Yuri's mom: Well.. Your brother called Kris and told him about you and my son-in-law.. He and Victoria came here. They want to congratulate you.

Me: Victoria unnie? Okay, we're actually catching a cab right now and we will go to you, was that it?

Yuri's mom: Well... there is someone else who came here to congratulate you as well..

Me: Really? Who?

Yuri's mom: It's a surprise!!..

Me: Umma... tell me.

Yuri's mom: Oh, I got to go. Bye, love you.


I looked at my phone and my mom was already hung up. "Who's Victoria?" Luhan asked as the cab stopped in front of us. "My cousin, you remember Kris? She's his sister." I said while nodding. "Oh. What more your mother said?" He handed our luggage to Kai and Lay to put in the trunk and turned to me.

"She said that there is someone wanting to congratulate us and she didn't tell me who." I pouted. "That's okay, we will see when we get there." He kissed my temple and we got into cab. Now I was sitting in the back next to Luhan and Sehun while Kai was next to Sehun from the other side and Lay was in front seat.

"Are you happy, Lay?" Kai crossed his arms. "Very, very much." Lay gave him a smug smile. "So... who's Victoria?" Sehun asked innocently. "My cousin. Why?--- oh?!! You want to meet her?!" I got so excited even thinking about Sehun and Victoria together. "Well... is she nice?" Sehun asked. "Yeah.. she's really sweet and caring and she's really pretty." I said and Sehun seemed to get happier.

The whole ride I kept telling Sehun about Victoria, but then I felt how the weight fell on my shoulder. "Oh?" I turned to my left and saw Luhan's head. "This is cute." Kai said. "I know... he's wonderful." I said and kissed his head. "Okay, we're here." The driver announced.

"What do we do with him?" Lay asked. "I will get out and help you, Yuri." Kai said, getting out of the cab. He went around the cab and opened the door where Luhan was sleeping he pulled him up on his back and started carrying towards my mom's house.

"Oh, you go. Me and Sehun will take care of it." Lay said. I quickly thanked him and ran after Kai. "Gosh.. he's probably so tired." I said with a bitter smile. "Of course he is, but he did this all for you. You're really lucky, yuri" Kai said and I nodded.

We both rang the bell and for my surprise Kris opened the door. "Hi!" I hugged him and then backed away. "We will just take Luhan to my room and we'll be right back. My two friends are still coming." I said. "Okay, go." Kris replied with a smile.

Me and Kai went up the stairs and when I opened the door I saw Victoria with D.O in my room. "Oh my god!!! D.O oppa!!" I shouted and quickly hugged him tightly. "What about me?" Victoria pouted. "Uhh.. and who is this?" She giggled at Kai who had Luhan on his back.

"It's Kai, my friend. And this is Luhan... my husband." I said shyly. "I knew you liked him." D.O patted my shoulder friendly. "I don't want to be rude, but could I just ... you know?" Kai was struggling. "Oh yeah.. Put him on my bed." I said and he did as I said. "Finally.." he stretched his arms and arched his back while I sat next to Luhan and brushed the bangs of his face. Then I stood up and smiled at D.O.

"So? Are you the surprise?" I asked while chuckling. "Not really." I froze at that husky voice. When I turned around at my childhood best friend.. my first kiss was standing there with his crazy grin and his arms stretched out, waiting for a hug.

"Channie oppa!!!"


Long time no read, huh? ^^

I just love this gif so much...

So it was short and all... But still what did you think? Comment please..

oh the glory.....

And in the next chapter of course there will be more Chanyeol and D.O. By the way how was Victoria for Yuri's cousin? I just thought about Kris' sister and she popped into my head.



Okay, bye..... I have a huge test tomorrow and I need to learn a lot, wish me luch :{



  SO CUTE!!!! Both of them!! :3