Tired and happy

This girl.

 

This chapter is going to be author's pov, okay? Hehe, enjoy ^^



"LUHAN, I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!!" Yuri shouted as she grabbed Luhan's hair and started shaking his head to every side. "Yuri, hang in there.. AHH!! Yuri-ah.. I'm sorry.." Luhan cried as Yuri started crying as well. The pain was indescribable. "Okay, Yuri. Push!" the doctor said and Yuri did so, as hard as she could.
 
But soon she started panting like crazy and couldn't take it no more. She let go of Luhan's hair harshly and gripped onto the hospital's bed. "AHH!! Please, do anything! Just take my baby out!!!" she yelled while crying to the doctor. Nurses wiped her sweaty forehead and Luhan, when he got his senses back, grabbed her hand.
 
"Yuri, shh.. you're doing great." he kissed her head as she yelled while pushing the baby out again. "Luhan.. you jerk, it's all your fault.." she sobbed out and he held her cheeks. "Think about our baby, Yuri.." he said and she nodded. He wiped her tears away and held her hand again. "PUSH!" With that Yuri squeezed Luhan's hand with all of her left over strength.
 
He bit his lower lip in pain while the doctor grinned. "I see the head! Push!" Yuri yelled again while doing her best. Luhan looked over where the doctor was looking and a little anger took over him, but when he saw his baby's little head he softened and went to Yuri again. "Yuri, almost.." he whispered with excited tone.
 
She then captured his hand again and bit it. "AHH!! Yuri' it hurts!" even the doctor looked up while Yuri let go of his hand. "THIS HURTS?!! I'M GIVING BIRTH TO OUR BABY!!! You bastard, you did this to me!!!" she threw her head back and pushed the baby out with everything she had left. 
 
A soft cry of a baby suddenly rang in the room. "Ah! It's a boy!" the doctor announced and a long waited smile appeared on Yuri's face. "Luhan.." she breather out and gripped onto his collar, bringing him closer. "It's a boy." she whispered before pressing her hands on his head and pushing his lips on hers. 
 
A couple of nurses smiled as the doctor came closer with the baby in his hands. "I love you." Luhan and Yuri said in chorus when they pulled away. "Here's your boy." the doctor showed the little guy to them and tears of joy escaped both of the parents' eyes. Yuri was about to reach for the baby, but the nurse took him first.
 
"YAH! Where are you taking my baby!" Yuri shouted as she wanted to reach for the nurse's clothes. "She will just clean him up and we will take you to a private room. You will see him there." The doctor explained and Yuri sighed while placing her head on the bed's pillow. "I'm tired." Luhan joked and Yuri glared at him.
 
"Next time... you're going to do this." she said and he chuckled leaning in and giving her a kiss on her swollen cheek. "You did great.. I'm so proud of you.. And when is the next time going to be, huh?" he asked, giving a teasing smile. "Okay, Mr. Xi.. We will take your wife to her private room after we help her change. You should leave for now." the doctor said and Luhan nodded.
 
He gave a last kiss to Yuri, but this time on her forehead and after giving a firm squeeze on her shoulder and a soft smile, he left the room. "SO?!" Kai, Lay, Sehun, Victoria, Yuri's mom and Yuri's brother who came after Sehun called them jumped up towards Luhan in chorus. Luhan decided to play a little bit.
 
He sighed heavily. "Yuri lost.." he said and their all eyes widened. "WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Donghae yelled loudly. Luhan looked up with a smirk. "She lost. BECAUSE IT'S A BOY, NOT A GIRL!!!" He shouted excitedly. Lay, Kai and Sehun quickly hugged their friend while Donghae sighed in relief. 
 
"Luhan.. Thank you." Yuri's mom caught Luhan in a hug and he smiled while hugging her back. "You little bastard.." Donghae chuckled after his mom pulled away and gave Luhan a hug as well. "But where's Yuri?" Lay asked and Luhan looked at him. "She will be transferred to her private room. Let's go and wait there for her." Luhan said and everyone nodded. He then noticed that Victoria wasn't there, but decided to let the thought go.
 
They went inside the private room with a single bed. Flowers and balloons were already there. One of the balloons that said 'it's a girl' caught Luhan's attention. "This is wrong." he pointed sternly and Sehun quickly jumped up from a chair that he was so comfortably sitting on. "I can fix it." he grinned as he pulled a pen from his pocket.
 
"There." he said after writing a 'not' between 'it's' and 'a'. "It's not a girl." Lay read out loud and everyone chuckled. After more then 15 minutes Yuri was brought to a room with a nurse helping her. "Here's my champion." Luhan said as he tucked her in the comfortable hospital's bed. "I'm so tired.." Yuri breathed out and smiled faintly.
 
"You can rest if you want to. I will take care of everything." Luhan said with a smile as well and she shook her head. "I want to see my Taehyunnie." she said and Sehun grinned. "Ah, so Sehunnie." he smirked and raised a brow. "Taehyun? That's.. That's-" "Yes, mom.. It's dad's name." Yuri cut her crying mom off.
 
"Yuri, how can you have a baby and get married before your brother?!" Donghae scolded her jokingly and everyone laughed. Suddenly Victoria with a cup of water rushed inside the room. "Where did you go before?" She totally ignored Sehun's question and handed Yuri the cup. "I didn't know what you like. So I just brought water. I know you're tired, but I didn't know what else to do. How was it? Painful? Regretful? Did you-"
 
"Unnie.. breathe." Yuri chuckled as Victoria took a really deep breathe. Sehun came to her side. "Where did you go before?" he repeated his question in a whisper and she turned to him. "Bathroom, I got sick." she said and her answer didn't slip away Lay's ear. "Sick? What happened? Are you okay?" he asked as Sehun's and Victoria's eyes widened.
 
Luhan suddenly noticed Victoria's hands going on her belly. His eyes widened as well. He quickly cleared his throat so everyone would look at him and not Sehun or Victoria. "Sehun, we need to talk." everyone heard how serious Luhan sounded. Without another word two guys walked out of the room. "YAH! Luhan if you're going to secretly eat, I'm going to kill you!!" Luhan heard and chuckled, Yuri was really tired, he could see that.
 
But then his eyes got serious again as he looked at Sehun again. "Spill." he said and Sehun got confused. "Hyung, what are you talking about?" Sehun asked and Luhan grinned evilly. "How many months is Victoria pregnant?" Sehun's eyes widened once again and his hands started shaking. "How did you know?" he asked and Luhan smirked.
 
"I have a father's sense now." he joked and Sehun sighed while lowering his head. "4 months." he said and Luhan punched his shoulder. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" He yelled in a whisper. "We didn't wanted to tell you, since.. uh, we're not really in a relationship, well she said she doesn't know if my feelings for Yuri ended.. But they did!" Sehun stated when Luhan's eyes widened.
 
"And it somehow happened.. I don't know why she's still denying the fact that she loves me too." Sehun sighed and Luhan could see that his friend was feeling miserable. "Don't worry.. she has no escape now." they both chuckled. Then the nurse passed them to the room with a baby in her hands. "Oi." Luhan and Sehun followed her inside as Luhan saw Yuri with a shining smile. That brought a smile on his face as well.
 
While Sehun only saw Victoria with teary eyes. He walked to her and wrapped her arms around her waist, placing his hands on the bump that wasn't that visible because of her sweater. Everyone was focused on Yuri's baby, so it was the perfect opportunity. "I love you and you're mine.." he whispered and she smiled, tears going down her cheeks.
 
"I'm sorry.. but I don't care what you say." he said giving a soft kiss behind her ear. She quickly turned around and hugged his waist as well. She crashed her head gently on his firm chest and cried. "I love you too." she whispered and Sehun smiled, her back. "I'm all yours.." he heard her whisper but then everyone turned to them - shocked.
 
Luhan gave Sehun a sign that it was time to tell everyone, but Sehun didn't think so. He wanted to give Victoria more time, to prepare herself.  "She's just getting emotional." he lied (well, not really) and pulled Victoria away. He cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away. "Shh." he whispered with a smile and she nodded. "I want to see the b-baby.." Victoria choked on the tears and walked to Yuri who was holding little Taehyun in her arms. 
 
"He's so handsome.. like his father." She complimented and Yuri grinned. "You want to hold him?" she asked and Victoria nodded after hesitating a second. "Here, but don't drop him." Yuri joked and gently placed Taehyun in her arms. "Oh god.." Victoria cried again seeing the little baby in her arms sleep so peacefully.
 
Luhan then standing from another side, leaned in and kissed Yuri. "I'm the luckiest man in the world." he said and she nodded. "The same with me." she said and patted the little space next to her. He sat there and wrapped one arm around her. "Don't you think that our little guy will be happy with us?" he asked with a smile as Yuri nodded once again.
 
"We all are going to be so happy.." she said and he chuckled, placing his chin on her shoulder. "Let's live happily... all of us." Luhan whispered, giving a secret kiss on her neck. She softly giggled as his lips touched her weak spot and turned to him. "Sure, hubby." she smiled with dreamy eyes. 
 
"I want to hold the baby too!!" 

So yeah, I will let you decide who yelled the last part. ^^

  he's so handsome...
*drooling..* 

uh, I think the next chapter is going to be the last one.. I don't know what to feel.... :/

 

I will try updating tomorrow, okay? Comment :)

 

BYE! "Don't forget to miss me." - Kris.

 
  lol