Fake emotions.

This girl.

When you got into the nearby restaurant.

"I want this." you looked at the waitress as you pointed at strawberry ice cream in the menu. "but Yuri.. you didn't ate anything today, you have too.." "I. want. this." you cut off your brother and glared at him. "Mh. fine. Bring her that and me..I want steak." Donghae smiled at the girl who was taking his order. "Same for them." Donghae looked at nodding 4 guys. Waitress walked away after winking at Donghae.
"What will you do today?" Donghae asked you. "I will.. I want to be alone, so I'll go somewhere, I guess." you said "What about tomorrow, isn't it your birthday?" Kai asked. "Yep. I don't know about that ,yet." you smiled. "You haven't thought about your birthday at all?" Lay asked. "I did.. I thought I could spend it with my dad.." tears gathered in your eyes. "Way to go, Lay." Luhan said as everyone except Yuri glared at him. "What did I do?" Lay got confused.
"What do you want for a present?" Sehun who was sitting next to you asked. "hmhmm.. a totally girly day." you laughed.


"Here's your ice cream, we'll bring steaks in a minute." the waitress smiled at Donghae. "Aissh.. oppa you're a total womanizer." You said as you took your little spoon and dig it in the ice cream. "Mhhmmm.. it's so delicious." you eye-smiled. Guys noticed your lips when you got some ice cream on it. "Ahamm.. Yuri-shi." Luhan started. "All the girl are like that, right?" Sehun chuckled. "What?" you looked at him. "You got something on.. aishh.." he grabbed table napkin and wiped your lips off. "Ohh.. Gomawo." you looked at him again. Guys were kind of weird-looking at you, except Donghae. He likes Sehun. "Sehun, you sure you don't want to date her?" he asked. "WHAT?" Lay, Kai and Luhan in chorus asked. "No, thanks." you replied for Sehun. Sehun just chuckled again. "I think we're being shipped by your brother." he whisperedto you. You laughed.

"Here it is." The waitress came again. "You want his number?" you suddenly asked her who was checking your brother out. "Oh.." she blushed. "Yuri-ah.." your brother tried to stop you. "He's already taken.. By his one-night-stands, right oppa?" you smirked at him.
"What's wrong with you??" Donghae asked you when the girl went away. "Oppa, face it. You are so immature. GET A NORMAL GIRL!" You suddenly got mad at him. "Seriously what's wrong with you??? I can't believe it's you who's talking. You haven't been dating for like what??? 2 years?" Donghae said and others jaws opened. "I'll be waiting in the car until you finish your fu*king ice." he said with angry eyes and left you alone with guys.

"2 years..." Lay looked at you with shocked face. "Did I do something really wrong?" you looked at guys with sad expression. "No you didn't..." Luhan patted your shoulder. "See Lay. Everything. " you looked at Luhan. 'I bet I could get anything now.Because everyone is pitying me. The same with you, when you paid for the fuel.' those words appeared in Lay's head.
"Even people on my side when I didn't do anything good.." you continued and started eating your ice cream. "What is she talking about?" Luhan and Kai got confused as Sehun just sat there and looked at you.


"Where are you going?" Sehun asked when you stood up, there was still a bit of your ice cream so he assumed you didn't wanted to go outside already. "To the bathroom, would you like to come with me?" you glared at him. He shook his head and you went towards the bathroom. "Do you think she's okay?" Kai asked. "I don't know, but I think she needs to talk to someone." Luhan said. "Well since she offered me to go to the toilet with her.." Sehun joked and stood up. "What? what? what do you think you're doing??" Luhan stood up and glared at him. "Calm down.." Sehun laughed. "You care about her that much, I'm going to pay, pabo.." Sehun went to the waitress.

"What? what happened to you?" Lay asked when he saw your face. "What the fu*k???" Kai looked at you. "you look nice, but why?" Luhan asked. Everyone was shocked when you came back without your makeup.  Without eyeliner, without lipstick, shadows or blush. "I erased it, but where's Sehun??" you looked around. "There, he's been flirting with that girl for 5 minutes while you were transforming into an innocent girl." Kai joked.
"He's flirting??" You turned around to make sure. *What the actual fu*k??* you thought. When you saw him giving that girl who flirted with your brother his number you got so mad.. You wanted to kill him. *why is he doing it?* you thought.


"Look what I got.." Sehun smiled while waving a little paper with that girl number in front of the guys. "You're a beast.." Luhan said. "Tch.." you smirked while looking at Sehun. "Let's go if you paid.." Lay stood up and so did Kai and Lay. They went out. Sehun was taking his jacket from his seat when you hit the back of his head. "How can you do that to a girl?" you looked at him. "What? are you jealous?" he laughed. "Not me, her.." you pointed at smiling waitress. "What did I do...?" he got confused. "You know you won't date her. You can't even kiss her.!" you shouted while punching his chest, suddenly he grabbed your wrist and pulled you for a hug.. You started crying. "I knew your act would break.." he smiled. "You knew about this?" you looked up. "Of course. You can't be so happy when your dad just passed away. What you did before.. When that waitress flirted with Donghae. You did that because you were mad, right? Not at Donghae or that girl, but you dad?" He asked you still holding your waist. "I just can't believe he just left me like that.." you cried again. "It's okay, wipe your tears away." he said and let you go. You took a table napkin and did what he said. "Now take this and apologize to your brother." he handed you the waitress number. "Thank you." you took it and lightly kissed his cheek.


You both sat in the car. Since now there was no Kris you sat at the front seat. You looked at your pissed brother. "Oppa.." you started. "I'm sorry.. oh? Oppa." you tried to look at his eyes, but he wasn't looking at you. "Here, take this as my apology." you said and stretched your hand with the waitress number. "What is this?" he got curious and took it. "Call her.. if you want." you said. He looked at you and suddenly kissed your forehead. "Oppa.." you suddenly smiled. "I ain't even mad." he chuckled. After he threw the little paper through the window he started the car. "Oppa. That number." you got surprised by his actions. "You were right. I'm immature." he smiled as the car started moving.
"And you were too.. I haven't dated in two years..." you sighed.



After driving for almost two hours Donghae stopped. "Good night, sis." he winked as you waved at him and he speed off. After you saw him gone you turned to guys. "Okay, so, bye." You started walking, but not to the apartment you were going somewhere else.
"Where are you going?!" Luhan shouted. "I haven't dated in two years, I have to find myself a boyfriend" you smiled as just waked off. "I think she will find one.." Kai sighed. "Well, I won't let her."
and who do you think said this??



Lay's POV.

Is she sad? Is she happy? I couldn't tell by just looking at the back of her head when she finally got in the car.
Why can't she express herself? Damn it. I will go crazy like this..
When finally thanks God we stopped and got out of the car I saw her smile, but I still were confused by that smile. Was it fake? No?
Her brother was gone already and she just said 'I have to find myself a boyfriend.'.
She has awesome, handsome and hot 4 guys at home, isn't it enough?
, am I jealous again, because of her? I can't let her walk off like that can I?
No. I won't let any guy to touch her.






Lay ran to catch you. *What is he doing?* Luhan and Kai thought.
"Yuri-shi.." Lay turned you around holding your shoulder. "Mh?" you looked confused. "Where are you going?" he asked. "Why?" you asked back. "Well... Wherever you're going. I'm going too." You sighed when he said that.."I'm going to the Han river." you looked at him.  "Then I'm going too." he said. "Why???" you whined. "You don't want to?" he looked at you.. "Aishh.. Fine." you sighed.


You walked together awkwardly since you were still confused by him going with you. "Aren't you cold?" he asked you. "No." you smiled. He still didn't believe you or your smile because this hall day you were saying opposite from what you felt. He took of his jacket and placed it on your shoulders. "I said I'm not cold.." you rolled your eyes. "Well maybe I'm hot, can't you hold it for me??!" he shouted a little. "It's winter.. You're hot?" You again rolled your eyes. "Well because of my handsomeness I can't breath anymore.." Lay looked at you. "Pabo.." you smiled. "What??!" he got angry. "You should just have said that you're allergic to this jacket or something.." you laughed at your own joke.


 



ANNYEONG!! ^^

kekekeke....

Hope you like it, since Lay is starting to show his feelings or whatever it is for Yuri.


Comment and subscribe?



Here is a little bit of Lay's handsomeness for you. ^^ ♥



I won't be able to sleep tonight.. ://