Secret love.

This girl.

So I stayed in my room for about an hour. I was looking at some G-dragon's photo's. Okay.. I was drooling over his photos, because in three days I get to see that face!!!

I still have V.I.P tickets to Big bang's concert that I got from D.O. But he gave me two tickets... Who to take? Maybe Sehun will want?? ^^

I left my laptop on the bed and headed out of the room. I didn't saw anyone in the living room, what was strange. I went to the kitchen and saw Lay.. What was even more strange..

"What are you doing here?" I asked him peeking over his shoulder. "Are you stupid??" He chuckled. "Eating." He said and smirked at me before going back to his cereal. "Yeahh.. Kai didn't made you pancakes?" I asked. "No, he did.. But after you entered the bathroom.." he gulped and got red cheeks " He and Luhan took it away from me and ate it." Lay dived in the cereal with the spoon. "Ahh jinjja.. jelly." I chuckled. "Where are they?" I asked. "In their rooms...happy.. already had breakfast....." Lay pouted."I will make you something then." I stood up and went to the fridge. When I looked in I realized there was nothing. NOTHING. Just a little bit of ketchup, a bowl of rice and a carrot.

"We need to shop." I said and saw Lay's eyes start to shine. "Grocery shopping?" He smiled. "No.. better let's go to eat out." I messed his hair. "Yahh.." he frowned and started fixing it. "Dress up casually, let's get something to eat. Don't tell others." I whispered and went back to my room.


I quickly changed into black skinny jeans, a loose sweater, converse sneakers and a fake tie.



I heard a knock on my door so I assumed it was Lay. I grabbed my bag and went to open the door. "Luhan?" I widened my eyes. *he will be jealous again* I sighed.


"Where are you going?"He asked and entered my room. "Yah! who told you, you can come in??" I glared at him. "No one said I can't.." He smiled and sat on my bed, that was when i realized that my laptop was still open.  "What's this?" Luhan glanced at the photo on my desktop. "No!" I shouted and grabbed my laptop as fast as I could.

"You didn't see it, did you?" I asked him. "a bit of it.." He looked at me confused and curious. "What was that?" He asked. *pheeff.. he didn't see it* I sighed in relief. "My future husband's photo." I chuckled and saw that he was frowning at me.

"We--weayo??" I placed my laptop on my desk. "Where the hell did you get my picture to put on your desktop??" He smiled.. I felt my cheeks burn.. It really burned me. He just.. he just assumed himself.. as my future husband..? I can't even....

"Ya--yah.." I turned around, for him not to see my smile.  "Why are you getting shy?" I felt his hand on my shoulder as he tried to turn me around. But then he let go and I didn't turned to him. I was just standing there hiding my face into my palms.


"G-- G-DRAGON!!!!!?" Luhan shouted. I turned to him, because I kind of got scared and saw him holding my freaking laptop. "Luhan!" I shouted back and tried to grab my laptop from his hands, but he turned around scrolling down pictures of G-dragon and the rest of Big bang. He went through my folders while I was behind his back shouting and punching his shoulders.

"Give it back.!" I shouted. He finally turned around and looked up at me.
"Secret love...?" He read my folder's name out loud. "No. You try to open that and you're done." I threatened. "What's in there?" He asked while smiling. "I'm serious.. if you open it I'm going on a date with Lay."  I crossed my hands over my chest and glared at him, I didn't expect it to work, but I saw his confused expression.
He was thinking would it be worth it.

"Just tell me. What's in there? I'm curious." He blinked a couple of times before looking back at my laptop. *My ...* I lowered my head. I almost said it out loud, but I just looked at his head creeping to side from side like lost puppy's.

"I gave you a choice." I said with my lowest tone of voice. "Fine. Here." He said and handed me my laptop. I gave him a smile before putting the laptop on the desk where it was. I pushed Luhan out of my room, with my palms on his back.

Locked my room's door and turned to him. But he wasn't looking at me, he was glaring at Lay who was trying to get out of his room quietly. "Luhannie.." I touched his shoulder. "SO YOU'RE STILL GOING?!" He shouted.

"Omona.." Lay took a deep breathe while holding his chest. "You scared me.." He said and walked towards us. "Jealous?" Lay looked at me an then Luhan. "Very.." we both shook our heads in disappointment. "YAH!" Luhan shouted.

"It's not a date." I tried to assure him. "Than what is it?" He asked. "Since you ate his pancakes I'm taking him out. It's your fault." I said and put the key of my room inside my bag.  "Then if it's not a date.. I can come too, right?" Luhan smiled. "Yes." Lay said and winked at me. "But you still need to dress up." He continued. *ohh... you want to do it like that..* I winked back at Lay. "Go change then.. We will wait here." I fake-sighed so he would believe us.

"Just a couple of minutes!" Luhan shouted and ran to his room with a smile. "Let's go." Lay grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the apartment, locking the door behind us



Luhan's pov.

"OKAY! LET'S GO!" I went out of my room and looked around. Lay and Yuri was nowhere to be found. I sighed and realized what they did. "They tricked me..." I sighed.

Well, but she's cute to think that I don't have a key to her room... And that I won't go in it to see what's in her laptop...

"Muahahahahahah" I lifted my head up and hand in the air to make some dramatic look, but it got awkward when I noticed Sehun staring at me with his brows up.................


Hey! *waves* So you've been waiting, right? I hope I didn't disappoint you. :/

Comment what you think.








 

Click on the pic. ♥