Knocked out.

This girl.

After 30 minutes as we agreed I went out of my room all ready to go to the spa. Luhan was still in his room. Well that's what Lay told me. I saw D.O on the couch sighing and hitting his head.
"Don't do that.. You will mess your hair.." I hold his wrist like he did in my room. "I'm not mad at you. I know what you feel now. I felt like this 3 years ago." I faked a smile and let his wrist go. "I'm making your brother wait now in his car, because I wanted to say goodbye." He looked at me. "What? You're leaving already??" I asked him expecting 'no' for an answer. "I don't like long sad goodbyes. So just take this.." he handed me a peace of paper and stood up. "What am I supposed to do with it.?" I asked him confused. "On the other side, dummy.." he smiled and put his shoes on. "Read it, Yuri. I will be glad if you do so, bye." he said and went out.

I dropped the letter or whatever it was on the ground and ran to him. "Yah!" I shouted when I stopped him by holding his shoulder. "What?" he got confused. "You shouldn't just leave like this.." I pulled his arm to me and hugged him. "I was very angry at you when you left without a goodbye.." I whispered and let his waist go.
"Live healthy. Don't let anyone to mess with you." he patted my shoulder and started walking towards the elevator. I couldn't stop him. Why should I? He's letting me go himself. That means he will be fine, right??


I went back to apartment and sat on the couch still waiting for Luhan.. "Oooh..." Kai came yawning. "You just wake up??" I chuckled. "Of course.. I didn't really sleep last night, because Luhan kept on coming in and out of his room, I hate the door sound.." Kai said and rubbed his eyes. "Oh? What's that?" He pointed at the floor.. "Oh.. I should read it.." I muttered and picked the letter that D.O wrote for me. "Go eat, Kai.." I smiled at him. "If you say so." He chuckled and went to the kitchen where Lay was making himself some sandwiches. I took a better look at the paper... "ghhh... his handwritting.." I talked to myself. Then I noticed some wet spots on the paper *was he crying?*

Yuri,

I just want to tell you how I truly feel for you now that I am moving on without you.
From the first time that I bumped into you, I know that there was something that made my heart smile right from the start.
Your bubbly smile, your beautiful brown eyes, and your kind charm made my day complete.
Every time we texted, chatted and talked over the phone, every day was very special with you around.
I knew everything is all right just by a simple text, or call that you are safe on your way to school or going back home.

Do you still remember how we used to go to Han river? We used to hold hands behind your brother's back.
I made funny lies that I'm teaching you math so we could just be alone.
I still remember your shocked expression when I suggested us to live together.
But after that you saw mine when you said Ok. It still makes me happy when I think about that day.
You remember, right? Don't tell me you forgot, please..

I regret leaving you every moment of my life. You became everything to me. But now..
I think it's the time for us to get in the different busses, right? You already moved on.
Hope you are happy. I couldn't sleep the first days when I left you because of your calls and texts how you miss me.
And how you will wait for me till I come back no matter what.
And that you will kill yourself if I won't...


Today. When I was in your room..  I'm still sorry.. 
But when you ran away I saw something on your table..The little panda ring.
I thought you threw it away.. I took it in my hands with a smile on my face, but when I flipped it over ..
I saw something written on the ring's back. It said
'from Lay. Happy birthday..'
I put the ring back and my smile faded away. I was so happy when I thought you kept it.
But when I realized that I was wrong my heart broke.


But again.. I'm leaving you again. Not like the last time. It more like you leaving me now.
But I'm happy.. Yeah.. right.. I am..
I'm leaving because I want you to be happy.
You're the moon and the sun for me. You are always with me.

PS. if you're sad or something now.. Just eat some ice cream, okay? ^^


Do Kyung Soo.

 

I was done reading it and I felt my tears fell on the same spots where his tears fell when he wrote it. I tried stopping the tears but it's like waterfall. I removed the letter from my laps and buried my face into my palms.

"Yah... it's smells so good." Kai came with his plate of spaghetti. I turned to him, but he didn't saw my faces because of the bangs.. "NO!" I shouted when he was about to sit on the letter. "watch where you sit!" I glared at him exposing him my teary eyes. "Whaa..-- What happened." He placed the plate on the table. He noticed how I kept reading the letter over and over with my tears that made my eyesight blurry. He gently took the letter out of my hands and started reading it. I didn't care about him knowing about me and D.O. it's not a secret anymore, is it? Sehun was the only one that didn't know, but I'm sure I will slurp everything out  tonight.

"Oh.. sweetie.. " I felt Kai's sweet voice and his soft hands around my waist. "Don't be sad." He said as he the back of my head. "I'm not.." I muttered but I don't think he heard. "Do you need oppa to make you happy?" He let go of me and asked.  "Noo... I already have an oppa to make me forget.." I looked at Luhan who just now cared to go out of his room 10 minutes late.. "Sorry.. I'm late. I was watching a movie before and I wanted to finish it soo I...-- Yah!! what's wrong with your face??" Luhan got worried as he touched my both cheeks with is palms. "Nothing.." I shook my head. "What nothing.. I see now with my eyes that you cried.!" he shouted. "Oh this..?" I chuckled and wiped my tears away. "I was watching a sad movie about love with Kai and I started crying.. Romantic movies always makes me cry." I faked a smile.

"Right?" I looked at confused Kai. "oH? Yeah, was so sad, dude.." he wiped the fake tear from his face. "But.. But.. the TV is off." Luhan pointed at the TV screen that was black. "Because I started crying, Kai turned it of and..-- uuuhhhh Luhannie.. you look good in this shirt." I smiled when I saw him wearing the shirt I gave each of them.
"Do I?" Luhan blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.. "Let's go.." I stood up. "Don't you want to wash your face?" Kai asked. "No. I don't need it." I said and just wiped the tears with my hand. *Because I always used to wash it of.. It didn't stop* I though.

....


"Did Yuri leave?" Sehun asked Kai and Lay who were in the living room with no surprise watching movie. "Yes, an hour ago with Luhan. She was crying and she said that she had an oppa to make her forget." Kai looked at Sehun. "What she left with Luhan, where?" Lay got jealous. AGAIN. "To the spa." Sehun replied instead of Kai. "Why spa? They will be half there!" Lay stood up and angrily slammed the door of his room after entering it.
"Who bite his hand again.." Kai chuckled.




"Wahhh.." I looked around when me and Luhan arrived at the big spa. If you want to know we used my vespe.

"But.. Yuri. Isn't this place just for women?" Luhan blushed. "No you dummy.. This spa is for men and women, you don't have to worry about pretending to be a girl. No matter how good you'd at it." I chuckled as he frowned. "YAH! I'M A MEN!" he showed me his arm muscles. "A boy." I chuckled again and started running from him. We were playing around like little kids. But after a minute or two I felt his hands on my waist. "Caught you." he whispered to my ear while squeezing his abs against my back. "Okay.. Okay..." I tried to remove his hands but he just pushed me more to his abs making me moan quietly.. "See you liking this.." He chuckled. "No.." I felt my cheeks burn. "Say I'm a man. And then I will let you go." He whispered to my ear again. "You're a boy.. A boy." I tried to turn myself around but he didn't let me do that either. "A man..." he whispered making shivers go down to my body. "Say it..." he chuckled to my ear. "No." I playfully said. "Then I won't let go of you." he said with serious voice like he wasn't joking. "I hope you're comfortable." I chuckled.
"You know that I'm not joking.." he laughed and started dragging me somewhere. I couldn't see because he didn't turn me around. After a couple of seconds I felt like sitting. "Oh?" I turned my head to face him. He was simply sitting on a waiting armchair. And I..

I was sitting on his laps. "Let me go.."
I said when I felt uncomfortable. "No. Say it. Then I will think about it." He said. "Fine. You're.. You're a man?" I looked at him with questioning expression because I felt something.. Something stabbing my . "Please tell me, it's your phone." I looked at his worried eyes. "I don't think so.." he said. "Aishhh!!! you should have let me go before!" I shouted making all the people around look at me.. "Sorry" I bowed politely because I disturbed the silence.

"Why the hell you have this body..." he sighed. "Why? Do I make you ..?" I chuckled and ran my fingers down his chest reaching his belly.. "Don... Don't do this.."  he shivered. "Let's go, okay? Go change maybe it will go.. down.." I stood up when I felt him not holding me anymore. "Yah!" he crossed his legs so people won't see his.. his little friend.? Well after feeling it you wouldn't call it little, you know?

"It's not that easy to get IT down.." Luhan looked at me. "Should I help?" I rolled my eyes. I saw his eyes get widened. "Don't think anything dirty, you ert.." I said and leaned to him. I whispered a couple of word to his ear and turned around. He shook his head and I chuckled. He stood up with confidence and went to the girl that you need to pay to.


"Here." I handed that girl coupons. "You can use that side of the spa for free and that side is 50% off." the girl said and chuckled when she saw Luhan checking her out. "Your boyfriend should like the jacuzzi. It's men's favorite." She looked at me like asking 'is he your boyfriend.'
"I will tell him when I find one." I smirked at her. "Oh? So is this your brother?" she asked. "No." I smiled sweetly at her no matter how much I wanted to kill her. "I'm a friend. That has a crush on her.. But don't tell her.." A girl chuckled when Luhan whispered that to her.
"Tskk..." I smirked. "Do you think she's getting jealous?" he whispered again, but of course I didn't hear anything that he said to her and that got me mad, because I thought they were talking about me. And I was right. As always.
I saw that girl nodding and smiling at me.
"Let's go.." It got annoying so I just walked away. "Thank you." Luhan winked at the girl and ran to me. "Jelly, wait." he giggled at me. "What? Jelly?" I glared at him. "You're jealous, jelly." he chuckled. "I'm not jealous, Luhan." I went faster and faster when I walked to a door that actually could save me from Luhan's giggling. "Where do you think you're going?" I glared at him and pointed at the sign on the door. "For women.. Oops.." he blushed. "You go there." I pointed at the next door with sign FOR MEN.

..


After changing I waited. Again for Luhan in the jacuzzi where we agreed to meet. I saw him coming shirtless with his abs popping out and swimming boxers.
"I see you've been waited for long.." He got in the warm water and sat next to me observing my body. "Don't you think you will need my help again?" I laughed. "No... But how did you think about that?" He was confused. "Well I don't think any guy would be by a grandma with swimsuit." I said and laughed again. "That was actually scary.." He shook his head.
"Anyway.. I'm going to get a body massage.. So I'm taking my leave." I smiled and got out of the jacuzzi. I started walking when I felt someone holding my hand. "You can't..." Luhan bit his lover lip making me go crazy. "Why?" I asked. "Because there will be muscular guys who will touch your body.. I don't want that.." he blushed. "But I want a massage.." I shook his hand off and whined.. "Oh? But for that is this.." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me to massage chair. "Sit." he pushed my shoulders down and I sat on the chair that started vibrating. He sat on another one next to me. "Isn't this good?" He smiled as he heard his vibrating voice. "Ahhhhahh...ahaha.. I like it.." I tried my voice out.

We sat like this for five minutes until I saw some girl staring at Luhan's body. "I will get myself a drink, you want?" I asked after I stood up. "Yes, the same as yours. Pick a good one." he chuckled and closed his eyes. I smiled at him and went the place where mini bar was.
After I left some girl approached Luhan and sat next to him on the massage chair. Where I was sitting before. "You didn't go?" Luhan felt someone next to him and opened his eyes. "Oh?" He got surprised by seeing a girl with bikini in front of him, since it wasn't me. "Is she your girlfriend.?" The girl smiled. "Well no.." Luhan replied. "Then.. would you like to give me your number?" She asked. "What.. I'm sorry no.." Luhan looked around like trying to find me with his laser eyes. He scanned the hall spa and saw me at the mini bar talking with some guy.

"What's your name?" The guy asked me when I was about to order drinks. "Yuri. Kwon Yuri." I said and looked at him. He had a great body what can I do. "My name is Joon. Lee Joon." he smiled exposing his dimples. "Two mojitos." I finally got to say and order. "I kept my eyes on your from before.." he said. "Well that's a bit creepy.." I looked at  him. "Don't get me wrong. I'm not a ert. But you're beautiful." he said and checked me out from head to toe, from toe to head. "I know, right?" I laughed. "Here your drinks." The guy who was making my drinks handed me two mojitos.. "Mmmm.." I sipped one of those and smiled. "Is it for that guys who is coming and glaring at me now?" Joon smirked.  "Yes." I smiled sweetly at coming Luhan. "Here." he handed me a little paper with his number and name. "Call me." he said and smiled again making my hear beat faster. "See you've been prepared." I smirked. "Yes. I know girls can't resist guys who come to them." He said and chuckled. "Jagyja." Luhan wrapped his hand around my waist. I almost spilled the drinks when he said that word. "I let you go to buy drink, and you still get a guy who wants your number just in a couple of seconds?." Luhan glared at Joon.

"Actually I wanted her to have mine number so don't worry. If she likes you she won't call, right.?" He winked at me. "She won't." Luhan took the little paper from my hand and threw it away on the ground and wiggled his foot on it. "You're confident..." Joon came closer to Luhan exposing how tall he is. "Of course.. It's my jagyja we're talking about." Luhan again almost made me spill the drinks.  My heart started beating so fast. I was worried for Luhan because the guy seemed to be really strong. And I was right....

Luhan insulted Joon by saying that he's a one-night-stands picker and that I'm not going to be one of them and when Joon was about to punch Luhna in the face somehow I moved my face and my body in front of Luhan's..












I got hit instead of him.



My body didn't take it.. I fell on the ground. I don't even know how to describe how much pain I am in right now. I started seeing just people figures. And still it was blurry.. I heard Luhan shout my name several time, but I just couldn't answer. Luhan tried to shake me and yelled to get back to my sense, but that was late.



..



I closed my eyes.

 




What's up? Do you like this update?
Maybe you should tell me your opinion in comments? o.o

^^
  So.. I will try updating soon. :)


PS. anyone commenting gets a kissy form this guy on Christmas. ^^


What do you think about THIS!? kekekek..