House in the woods pt. 1

This girl.

"The last stop." driver ahjussi announced to us. I looked through the window. "but ahjussi there's a lot more you should go.." I whined. "I said, the last stop. You do whatever you want. I'm heading back to the city." He said not even looking at me. I suddenly stood up. "What are you doing??" Luhan grabbed my wrist, but I quickly shook it away. "Ahjussi.. You should go more..." I did some aegyo, but that didn't seemed to help me. "I need to go back to my family." The ahjussi glared at me for a second.
"So you want us to get off and freeze to death, so we couldn't see our family?!" I yelled a little bit. "Ahh jinjja.. This young girl.. How can this person be..-" "I'm not freaking THIS!!" I shouted making the granny who was riding the bus with us jump a little.
"AHHH JINJJA!! GET OUT!" suddenly the driver stopped the bus.. "Ah... sorry.." I lowered my head. "No. get out now!" he opened the bus door. "How can you be so cruel?!" I looked at him
"Cruel me? Yah you seriously..." he was about to stood up from his driver seat and come out, when I felt like thousand hands on my arms and waist.
"Let's go." 4 Guys said in chorus.

"Kai I think your hand is in the wrong place..." I looked at my . "Yah!" Lay wanted to slap his hand away, but Kai was fast and removed his hand, making Lay slap my .
"OH. Yuri." Lay widened his eyes.. "Aisshh.." I just sighed. "Let's go. Do you have any gloves?" Luhan asked. "No. I left them at home, when it's so damn freezing outsid.-" I was cut off by Luhan's hands mine.. "Your hands are so cold already..." He smiled a bit. "Take mine." He took off his gloves and handed it to me. He started walking with 3 guys following him. I felt thankful. But he did it probably because he doesn't know we're going to walk for 20 minutes in this damn white forest.


"I'm frr.. freezing..." Kai was shivering these words out of his mouth for a while. "We all are." Lay smacked the back of his head.
"Yah! stop this.. This won't make us feel warm..." I looked at all boys when Sehun said it.  *they are shivering in here because of me..* I thought.
"I'm sorry.." I muttered hoping no one would hear.. "Why would you be, you're freezing here with us as well. So it's all fine." Lay wrapped his arm around me.  
"Yah....." Luhan said, yes he wasn't shouting he just said as he saw something shining. "I see lights.." Luhan said. "NO. LUHAN NO. DON'T GO TO THE LIGHTS!! COME TO YOUR SEN.--" I smacked Kai's head now. "I see them too, dummy." I smiled sweetly and ran to the car that just stood there.

"OH?" I smiled when I saw ahjumma drinking hot steaming coffee in the car. "Ahjumma...." I looked at her like she was the savior of my life, well maybe she was?
"Oh.. this young girl.. What are you doing here. " I wasn't mad at her when she said 'this girl' after rolling the window down I like it because I could smell coffee..

Coffee.. my lovely coffee...


"Ahjumma.. could you help us? We're freezing here.. Please give us a ride..." I pleaded with my best puppy eyes. "Yes, please.." Luhan popped at ahjumma's face and did the puppy eyes too.
"Well.. how many people are there with you?" She asked. "5, INCLUDING ME." I smiled because I thought she will help us. "Fine, hop in, but you will have to squeeze..." Ahjumma smiled.
"Gomowoyo.." 3 more guys appeared and bowed to the ahjumma lady.

We all hoped in squeezing in the back seat, just Kai who was smiling ear to ear in the front seat.. "You know.. you should have let the girl in the front seat.." Ahjumma frowned when she turned the wheel to the left. "I know, right...?" I looked at Kai. I was feeling uncomfortable between Lay and Sehun, but somehow it was warm.. "Would you like some coffee, dear?" Ahjumma looked at me. "Yes, please.." I took the thermos bottle she was handing to me.

"no." Luhan snatched it from me. "WAEEEEEE..!!!" I shouted when I didn't felt the warm of coffee.  "You had coffee today. It's unhealthy." Luhan pouted. "I don't care, give it to me..." I tried to lean towards Luhan, but Lay was in my way and I accidentally placed my palm on his..

..well ..


"UUUHHMMMmm.." Lay moaned making us all uncomfortable including him too. "Um.. sorry.. Lay.." I chuckled. "Be careful next time.." He tried to hold his buddy down as hard as he could.
"So which one is your boyfriend.?" The uncomfortable state continued when ahjumma asked me that. "Actually we are ju.-" "He is.." I placed my head on Sehun's shoulder. "WHAT?" All the guys looked at me weirdly.. "We don't have to hide it anymore, jagyja.." I said and leaned to Sehun's ear. "Please.. act with me. I don't want her to think about me as a , just because I'm with four guys alone in the woods.." I whispered to Sehun he nodded and wrapped his hand around my shoulder. "Yes, Ahjumma. Would you turn on some music?" Sehun asked. "WAAIT WAIT WAIT.. IS THAT WHY YOU MADE ME PROMISE NOT TO KISS YOU AGAIN?!" Luhan shouted. "Yah!" I tried to smack his cheek but he was too far. "What is he talking about?" Lay looked at me. "What are you talking about, Luhan?" Kai asked.

"Yeahh.. What is he talking about, JAGYJA..." Sehun squeezed my shoulder as he said every word. *.. Luhan. Now Sehun is mad..* I thought. "Nothing, jagyja. It was an accident." I smiled at Sehun

*An accident????!!!!!* Luhan screamed in his head.  "Right, Luhan?" I looked at him giving him some signs to nod with my eyes. "Yes, like the first time as well.." Luhan smirked.
"You kissed twice?!" Lay shouted. "Yah.. Why are you doing this to me..?" Sehun asked, but it wasn't dedicated to me. He looked at Luhan.
"Sorry dud.-"  "Now now.. Jagyja.. don't be mad at him.." I took Sehun's face in my palms and made him to look into my eyes. "I'm so so sorry." I said. *Sehun.. I know you like him. But I couldn't do anything..*

"I know, you are.." Sehun removed my hands from his face and looked through the window. "Ah ahjumma to the left, to the left.!" I shouted and guys started singing Beyonce Irreplaceable lyrics 'to the left, to the left...' While doing some of the moves.



"Okay.. let's goooo!" Ahjumma laughed when she turned the wheel.





"Thank you again.." I bowed to the ahjumma when she dropped us at the house. "You're welcome.." Ahjumma smiled at me the last time and drove off.

"Ahh home, sweet home.." I muttered as I collapsed on the couch. "It's cozy.." I heard one of the guys say. "I know, right?" I chuckled. "Ah..." Kai collapsed on the couch next to me. "Make some space for me.!" Lay shouted and ran to both on us and jumped, he fell on the floor, but then stood up and sat next to Kai. "It's so comfortable.." Luhan sat on Kai's laps and stretched his legs on Lay's He suddenly leaned back and placed his head on my hands that were on my tights. "Yuri-sshi.." I heard Sehun say and pushed Luhan from the couch. "I didn't do anything..!!" I stood up. "No.. no.. not that.. But what is the 'dirty room'?" I looked where Sehun was looking. Well he was looking at the biggest room in the house. My parent's. Well after dad signed it for Donghae it's his now.  But now there were a sign on the door. 'DIRTY ROOM'

"I don't know.." I got curious and went towards the door.. I turned the door knob and opened the door.. After I went in I look around......
*What on earth my brother is thinking...* I widened my eyes..

"EWWWWWW... . AKKKKGGGHHHH!!! OH MY GOD.... EEEEEWWWW!!!!" I shouted and ran out of the room covering my face with my hands. "What's wrong..?" Sehun asked and went in..


"Okay." He awkwardly went out after he saw what I saw and leaned on the door with his eyes wide open.. "I don't think we can stay here tonight..." He said and looked at curious guys who was about to push Sehun away and go into the room.


"What's in there???" Kai whined like a little kid. "I don't want you guys to see it.. It's disgusting.." I pretended to throw up. "No. I want to see it." Lay said and pushed Sehun aside.

He went in and stopped Immediately...

"Guys.. I think. Yuri is naughty girl..." Lay went and sat on the couch while honging his head in his palms. "This is stupid what is there?" Luhan and Kai was the last to get in. I was really worried when all the guys sees the room..

"Ohh... the mother of ." Luhan's jaws dropped and so Kai's.

They couldn't take their eyes away from the walls with lady posters, magazines and  tapes everywhere. Some bras, on the ground.

"Can you explain, please?" Sehun looked at me when Kai and Luhan finally went out after 5 minutes of staring everywhere in the room.

"umm.. let me make a call." I smiled and took my phone out of my pocket. I dialed a number and pressed the speaker.. "sorry, the phone you're trying to call is off, please say your message after you hear a beep." the phone lady said.

BEEP.




"YAH OPPA!!! DONGHAE OPPA!!! ERT..!! HOW COULD YOU MAKE OUR PARENTS ROOM TO THE ERT LAND??? I'M FREAKING DISGUSTED!!!!! CALL ME AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS!! YOU... YOU... AISHHH JINJJA ERT.!" I shouted it out and hung up. I threw my phone on the couch, but it landed on the floor. "Aisshhh..!" I sighed.

"You mean, your brother.. I mean it's hyung's room?" Lay jaws dropped again. "I'm so sorry, for this.. I'm so embarrassed.. We can go back if you want t.-" "No. it's fine.. We just won't sleep in there." Luhan smiled. I took a deep breathe trying to delete the memories of the room. I smiled at him and everyone kept quiet.




Then someone ended the silence.





"Jagyja.. Make us dinner.." Sehun said making me laugh out loud.



 


Sorry for the late update ♥

hope you like it.. ^^

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

Gonna write chapter 23 soon.



I started it, but I don't know when will I update tonight or tomorrow.
was it Luhan's blue ??