When will you do it??

This girl.

That night Donghae escorted you and Lay home..
"Please, take care of her..." Donghae said through his car window.. "Go, oppa.." you said. Lay looked at you and said to Donghae. "I will make sure she goes to sleep as soon as we step in the apartment.." He smiled and you both went up to the apartment..

"Finally!!" Kai shouted and jumped from the couch when he saw you comeback "I was so worried". At that moment Sehun went out of the bathroom.. "Did you cried,??" Sehun asked while looking at your swollen face. You just looked at those three guys standing near you and trying to figure out what you're feeling now.. Lay was pretty confused as well.. You cried in the taxi, in the hospital, in Donghae's car. But now? why stop now? "Sit down.." Lay escorted you to the couch. "What happened.?" Kai asked "Her dad..." "He died." you interrupted Lay with your cold voice. "What? how??" Sehun and Kai got shocked. "It was a car accident.." you said. "Oh... sweetie.." Kai hugged you. "Are you okay??" Sehun asked. You just laughed a little.. "Yah? what's wrong with you??" Kai asked when he let you go.. "It's just stupid question.. Am I alright with the fact that my dad died.." you looked a way.. "Sorry..." Sehun came closer. "Do you want something? Tea?" He asked while fixing your hair. "I want to go outside.. To a club.." you said. "What?" guys reacted the same. "You can't. No way. Go to your room.. You need to rest.." Lay said. "I don't want to.." you glared at him. Suddenly Lay came even closer to you and lifted you on his hands. "No one is asking you.." He took you to your room.. "Let me go.!" you shouted. "Fine.!" he threw you on your bed. "Sleep" he said and went out. "Are you crazy...??" You asked him when you heard the door getting locked. Yes, Lay locked you in. "What the??" Sehun looked at Lay. "Let her out..!!" Kai shouted on him. "What's going on??" Everyone looked at Luhan who went out of his room and was rubbing his eyes, because he just woke up.. "Luhan.!" Kai shouted. "Yuri's dad... he died. In a car accident. And Lay hyung he..." Kai saw Luhan shocked expression. "He locked Yuri in.." Kai whined. "What? " Luhan asked and ran to your door to check."Oppa!!!" you shouted when you hears Luhan trying to open the door. "Open it.!" Luhan shouted. "I won't. You can try whatever you want, won't work. She needs to rest." Lay went into his room. "Yah!! Yuri-ah..!!! I'll try open it, get away from the door if you are near!! "Kai shouted when he came closer to your door. He went a couple of steps back and ran into your door with his shoulder. "Agghkkk!!!" he shouted when he fell. "Paboo..." Sehun muttered and helped him stand up. "I'll get this fool to calm down, you do what you got to do.." Sehun said to Luhan. He knew that Luhan has a key from her room. He has a copy of every room's key.
Luhan nodded and went near your door. "I want to help you.." he started. "But I don't know what you need.. " He said. "Why don't you tell me if you want to get out of this room or you want to be alone?" Luhan asked. Suddenly Luhan heard something crash in your room like glass or something. "Yuri!! Yuri!!!" he started to get worry. At that moment he stopped thinking about your private thoughts and just ran in his room. 


When he came back after 30 seconds he unlocked your door.. He saw you on your bed hugging your knees, looking into old photos.. *just like me.. I was the same after my parent died..*Luhan thought "Yuri-ah.." he saw a shattered lamp on the ground. You wanted to stood up. "No. no. no.." he laid you down on your bed carefully so he won't stand on the smithereens. "I will clean this up, you wait.." Luhan said. He started gently push the shattered lamp from the way. "Let's go." He grabbed your hand.. "But Lay oppa.." you couldn't finish. "He said to rest? I know what's better for you so let's go.. " He dragged you out of your room. Luhan helped you to put your shoes and  jacket on. "Luhan? " Kai went out of his room when he heard you. "Oh.. Kai. Wae?" Luhan looked at him. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Out." you faked a smile. "Alone?" Kai asked "yes." Luhan was about to open the door. "I want to go too.." Kai said and ran to both of you. After putting his shoes on you all went out.


"Where are we going?" you asked when you were out.. "To get you drunk." Luhan said "What?" You and Kai replied. "But I can't drink alcohol well.." you said. "Don't worry I won't drink and take care of you. "Luhan said. "Luhan, are we going to that place? " Kai asked "Yes. Here." Luhan pointed. You looked at where he was pointing. You saw a public karaoke. When you went in you saw drunk people sleeping.. "Can you drink alcohol in here?" you asked "You haven't been into karaoke??" Kai asked "No. Is it weird..?" You asked again. "A little. But don't worry.." Luhan smiled at you. "I will take her into the room, you order, Luhan.." Kai said and after grabbing your hand you both went in one of the singing rooms.. "Waahhhh... Is so pretty.." You looked at colorful lights. "Sit down.." Kai smiled. You sat on the the comfortable couch and again looked around. "I'm here!!!" Luhan cheerfully shouted as he came in holding 4 bottles of soju in his two hands. He closed the door cutely with his . "Silly.." you muttered and chuckled. "here, for you. " he placed two bottled in front of you. "And you. " He gave one of them to Kai. "You said you won't drink.. "You looked at him as he sat next to you. "Oh come on... You actually believed that.??" He looked and sarcastically laughed. "Open this for me, Kai oppa.." You wanted to give one of your bottles to Kai. "Oh? Kuere, give it to me." Kai said and took the bottle. "Uh.. ah...uuummm.. " he couldn't open it. "You seem like you're pooping.." Luhan said and stretched his hand out.. "Aisshh... sorry.. Yuri-sshi.." Kai said and you chuckled. Luhan opened the bottle in a second.. "Was it that hard? " He looked at Kai while pouring you some soju. "I probably moved it out... " Kai whined. "Yeah.. yeah.. Oh, Yuri??" Luhan got shocked when he saw you drink your soju in one shot.. "Mmm.. it was so long ago when I had soju..." you smiled and your lips.






"No one is going to ask?" You suddenly looked at them after finishing half of the bottle.  "About what?" Kai looked at you back. "What happened? I don't know really know the details.." Luhan turned his head to you. "My dad.. After meeting us, he went to his company where he works to sign some papers and when he was done, he sat in his car and called mom.. While he was talking.. " you drank another shot of soju. "The bus.. from behind.. crashed into his car.." the tears fell down to your cheeks. "What about the funeral??" Kai asked "Not tomorrow but the next day.. " You said. "Kai. " suddenly Luhan spoke.. "Oh? what? " Kai looked at Luhan's serious face. "Could you.. Could you leave us alone??" Luhan turned to face him. "why?" you asked. "Sure.." Kai stood up, he knew Luhan the best, he is not one of the serious guys. But Kai have never seen him so serious before. *Maybe he will tell her the story about his parents.. * Kai thought. "Bye.." You waved at leaving Kai.. "Why did you asked him leave..?" You asked. "Because.. Because I'd like to talk with you about something.. " he said.

He looked at you with seriousness in his eyes, but you still thought it's cute. "Luhan.. What's wrong with your eyes..?" you asked. "Oh..?" he suddenly looked away. "I think something is in.. " he lied. "Really.?? let me see.. " While holding his chubby cheeks you looked deeply and straight into his eyes.. Luhan forgot everything, his mind was empty.. "Yuri-ah.." he started "yes.? " you were still looking into his eye. "Remember the deal we made before I opened Lay's door??" Luhan suddenly said. You quickly let go of his cheeks and sat in an awkward position. "When will you do it??"Luhan looked at you with lust in his eyes.




 



Comment and subscribe!! ♥ In three or four hours there's going to be another chapter..

PS. sorry, that my story is becoming sad, but it's just for a couple of chapters. ;)