"Love is bitter and sweet, dear."

This girl.

"So.. you lied?" Luhan rubbed back of his neck while smiling. "Could you say something without that? I mean you've been saying it for a while." I rolled my eyes at him as I sat on the bed. He suddenly stood up so quickly and turned to me.. "Ahhhh!!! Luhan!! dress up!" I shouted when I saw his six pack and his superman boxers.

"Ah. Mianhe.." He chuckled and grabbed his shirt. "And pants.." I said. "wae?? Think about it as shorts." He smiled and sat next to me.

"I feel.. Uncomfortable.." I looked at his legs. "Could you just cover it with blanket?" I asked. "Fine..." now he was the one to roll his eyes. "I don't know why you pretend to be so innocent." he chuckled and placed a blanket over his legs.


"So tell me everything." Luhan, after 5 minutes of deciding what posture to sit, asked. "About what? There's nothing more to say.." I looked away. "What about that how you liked me kissing you?" Luhan wiggled his eyebrows. "I di-didn't.." i frowned. "you totally did.." he pinched one of my cheeks, making it more red that it was before.



"What about Kai?" Luhan's smile faded away with that name. He placed his both palms behind him and leaned back. Before taking a deep sigh, he glanced at me. "So?" he shut his eyes, making me understand what he wants to hear and what he doesn't want to.


"You have to apologize to him.." i know that's not what he wanted, but he really does have to apologize. "What?" Luhan got confused.
"Yes. Kai. Now." I crossed my hands against my chest. "I didn't wan.--" "I know what you want." i smirked at him.

"Fine. I will go apologize, then you have to tell me the truth." He pouted and stood up, making the blanket fall.
"Uhhmm.. Luhan..?" I covered my eyes with my hands, but that wasn't so shocking now, i really did see those as shorts this time. "Ughh..." he rolled his eyes. "i will leave." i stood up from the bed and was about to go out, but just then I felt his warm, soft, stupid hand on my wrist. AGAIN.

"What?" I frowned. "Why do you grab my wrist so casually.. Do you like grabbing girls like this.?" i shook my hand to show him what 'this' meant. "No. I like only grabbing you." He pulled me closer and spun around. "What now?" i asked him. "Sit. i will go apologize to him and comeback." He pushed me down, holding my shoulders. I sat on the bed and glared at him.


"I'm here not to play.."

"I know, but you still like playing around with me, because we're just two kids eating the same chocolate.." He smiled. "Chocolate?" i got confused. "Love is bitter and sweet, dear." He my hair and left the room.

"Love? My .." i pouted when he left.. "Uggghhh!!" i started shaking my head sideways. "What a cheesy guy..." i stood up and went to the door.






"Yah! Kai-shi." Luhan came into the kitchen, where Kai was cooking again. "What?" Kai spanked the spatula on his palm. "Sorry, dude." Luhan smiled brightly. "bwo? sorry,dude.? Are you seriously.. I mean.. It's not how you should do it." Kai crossed his hands. "What do you want.?" Luhan rolled his eyes, knowing what Kai could ask him to do.

"First. You cook dinner for a week, when we go back." Kai said as Luhan was just nodding. "Second..--" "Second? Are you nuts!?" Luhan shouted with his hands in the pockets. "Like how I was saying.. Second. You have to... jump in the snow. Just with your boxers on." Kai smirked. "NO!" Luhan shouted and was about to hit him with the spatula, but i stopped his hand. "No fighting." i stated.



"Why are you so afraid of that?" Lay asked when Luhan told him his task. "He can get a cold.." Sehun frowned. "But after the sauna, he won..--" "SAUNA?" Luhan turned to Kai. "Ah.. that's right. I didn't told him yet. We have a sauna in the basement. " I eye-smiled. "Then that's fine.. I guess.." Luhan looked worried, but didn't really show it to guys.



We went down to the basement.
"Could you tell me now?" He grabbed my shoulders before entering the sauna. "No." I smiled and went in.
It was simple sauna. I sat on the bench and waited for the guys to come in. i was wearing my short shorts and a sleeveless shirt. The same with guys who came in.. You know, it would be awkward if we would be wearing our swimming suits.
"Wooahh.. it's probably awesome to have a sauna.." Lay looked around. "yeah.. well it was my dad's birthday present for mom" I smiled. "How much time does hyung have?" Kai asked me. "Well. if we're going to stay here for 20 minutes.. He has now 17 minutes.." I chuckled. "Kai.. do you really want me to do it.. What if I catch a cold.?" Luhan asked.


"I will buy you medicine." Kai smirked. "Yah. you all know it what i hate the most!.." Luhan shouted. "i hate being cold.." he pouted and sat on the bench next to me. "It was not our idea.." Lay muttered. "What? Then who?" I watched Luhan's eyes get wider every second after 3 guys pointed at me. "Mianhe.." I smiled, hopping it would help.


...



"But.. I don't want to do it.." Luhan whined while taking his shirt off. I stared at his six pack, remembering the feeling when i could touch it them.  "Yuri.?" Luhan smiled when he spotted me staring at him. "Liking it?" Luhan smirked. "Not a bit." I crossed my hands over my chest. "Yah! hyung. put your shirt back on. There's Yuri.." Kai covered Luhan's six pack.

*DAMN YOU, KAI!!* i shouted in my head. "Anyjo.. I want to do this shirtless." Luhan protested and threw the shirt somewhere in the corner of the sauna while looking sat me. "Yah!! you're so untidy.!" i shouted and went to pick it up.


..

"Do it as fast as you can.." Lay said before he, me, Kai and Sehun went out of the sauna. We will be watching Luhan outside. We put our clothes, that we left somewhere in the basement, on and went out.

"Woaah.. it's no joke how cold it is. I really think he will get a cold." Sehun grumbled. "He won't. Maybe. It's his fault. I mean it was him who hit Kai." I said. "that's right." Kai touched the spot where his hyung hit him. "Does it still sting??" i went to Kai. "A little bi..--" "COMING..!!!!! AHHHH DAMN IT.. I HATE YOU ALL!!! IT'S SO COLD..!!" Luhan shouted before diving in the snow with his bear chest.

Sehun covered his eyes together with me while guys were laughing out loud at Luhan swallowing the snow..

Luhan stood up and ran towards the house.
"Luhan.. are you okay??" I asked feeling really guilty when we came in the living room. What if he really get s a cold.? He crashed on the couch and lifted his head
"Yes." he frowned at me.

"Here." Kai handed him a towel and a blanket still laughing. I saw Luhan wipe his wet six pack..
i was holding my breathe until someone spoke.
"You shouted that you hate us all.. Does that includes Yuri?" Sehun asked. Luhan took a deep breath, then another one, and another one.

He placed a blanket on himself and messed his hair with his palm.



















"no."


SO i CAME BACK!! ^^



I came back early in the morning and i was like :


But now I edited this chapter and here you go. Hope you like it ♥.

I will update soon, maybe in a couple of hours. :)