Lucky

This girl.

          I tried making another poster? How is it?

 


"You're pregnant?!" Lay and Kai exclaimed in chorus after me and Luhan told them the truth. "Oh my god! Congratulations!" Lay hugged me tightly. I chuckled at how happy they both were. "Geez, hyung.." Kai was sniffing a bit as he patted Luhan's back while hugging him. "Kai, are you crying?" Sehun scoffed and we all laughed.

"Do you know how much I want to be an uncle?!" Kai glared at Sehun and Lay pulled away from the hug. "Come here, you.." I went to Kai and hugged him tightly with a smile. "I'm so happy for you both.. but can you name him Kai?" he whispered to me and it made me laugh loudly. "We didn't think about names yet." I told him and pulled away.

We all went to sit on the couch in the living room. It was so good to be back at the old apartment. "But if you will have a boy.. you will name him Sehun, right?" Sehun asked and Lay with Kai frowned. "It's will be Lay." Lay himself said and I shook my head. "It will be a girl." I protested. "A boy." Luhan smirked and I looked at him.

"Why so sure?" I asked crossing my arms. "Just because, we can bet on it, if you want to." he smirked once again and I hit his shoulder lightly. "I don't care as long as it will be a baby and not an alien." I said shocking the guys. "Did you watch some kind of movie?" Kai asked and I nodded, remembering how I watched Man in black yesterday with Luhan.

"Hey! Why don't we all wish you something and drink up for the baby?" Sehun suggested and everyone nodded while agreeing. I just frowned thinking that I can't drink. "Let's go to the kitchen, I have some Champagne." Kai - the kitchen guru said and we all headed there. Kai got a bottle of Champagne with glasses and poured it for all the guys.

Then when it was my turn, I watched him with shining eyes waiting for Champagne, but Luhan pushed the bottle away and took the grape juice from the fridge. He poured it in my glass as I just glared at him. "You're having wine tonight." he said sarcastically. "Oh that's right." Kai said, probably just now realized that I can't drink.

"I still can't get the fact out that inside of you... there is a baby." Lay said while eyeing my belly. "Well I can swear I can hear him." Luhan placed one of his hands on my belly and I chuckled. "Not him, her." I said and he rolled his eyes playfully before giving me a kiss on my cheek. "Okay, who wants to say the wishes first?" Kai asked cutting the lovely gazes that we shared with Luhan off.

"I can do it." Lay said and I smiled. "Let us all do it." Sehun said and we with Luhan nodded. "I'll start then." Kai said and Luhan s his arm around my waist. He pulled me to him as we, with smiles on our faces, listened to Kai. "So yeah.. uh, you're preggo.." Kai chuckled as he got nervous a bit. "I'm happy to be one of the uncles." he smiled at us.

"I want to wish you both the best years of your life together. I wish you everything that you still need, but I bet you have everything." Kai said and I don't know why but when his voice choked a bit I started to get teary. "I mean.. you have each other." THAT'S IT. I'm crying... Tears are rolling down my cheeks as Kai is getting teary as well.

I looked at my side where Luhan had a soft smile on. He placed his forehead on the side of my head and brushed his nose a couple of times against my cheek. "And now that you will have this little baby, you both ---OH, I CAN'T DO IT!!" Kai said frustrated as his tears escaped as well. I didn't know that Kai was such a sensitive guy.. Was babies his weak spot?

"I guess it's my turn." Lay patted Kai's shoulder and smiled. "Yeah.. so we all had a thing for Yuri." I felt how Luhan's brows furrowed and he lifted his forehead from my head, looking at Lay. "Your point?" he asked sternly. "My point is that you're lucky, you bastard!" Lay chuckled at how protective Luhan was.

I wiped my tears away as Lay continued. "I just want you to say that Luhan hyung is a really lucky to have you.. And this baby will be lucky to have you both as your parents. Weather it's a Lay boy or Laya girl." Kai and Sehun glared at Lay for his statement. "Let's just simply celebrate and wait for him or her to come out. We're waiting for you, little buddy!" Lay touched my belly gently and I smiled at how sweet everything sounded.

Then it was the last person's turn. "Sehun.." I breathed out with a soft smile. "Yeah.. so I've been in love with both of you, huh?" he rubbed the back of his neck while we all chuckle. "Luhan huyng, you take care of her or I will beat you up. I'm not joking." he gave a stern look to Luhan as Luhan scoffed.

"Yuri-ah, you take care of this dude too. He's a troublemaker you know, who knows what character your baby will have. Maybe he will be stubborn as both of you. But I can promise that I will love little Sehun or Sehuna..." Sehun paused as he narrowed his eyes at Lay. "Not Lay or Laya, because it sounds stupid, as much as I loved both of you." Sehun ended and I wiped the last tears.

We exchanged some hugs and finally drank everything in the glasses down. "Wow, I think the wine hit me real good." I said sarcastically while pouring some more of the grape juice. "Don't worry, it's only 9 months." Luhan said and I shook my head. I cupped his cheeks and kissed his lips. "only 8. I'm already pregnant for a month and a week." I said and his eyes widened.

"We only have 8 months?!!!" he exclaimed nervously. I chuckled and nodded. "Yuri, we have to prepare.. we need to buy baby clothes, baby bed, we need to have a baby room, baby food... WE NEED BABY STUFF, YURI-AH!!" he grabbed his hair harshly and tugged down on it. "I think it's him who is pregnant, not you. " Lay said and I chuckled.

"Thanks for the sweet words, oppa." I said and he winked at me. "Anytime." he smiled and I did the same. "Oh, and by the way.." he held my hand as he spoke seriously. "About our slave bet.. leave it for later, okay? I will help you when the baby comes." he said and I nodded. I think I will need it. Like....... A LOT.


----
After almost 2 hours we were all sitting on the couch and watching some old movie. It was quiet until Kai broke the silence. "I remembered how Yuri would get jealous or mad sometimes now... Do you think it's because of the pregnancy mood swings?" he asked and we all pouted while thinking about it.

"When I think about it..... yes, Yuri got protective and more affectionate, do you think it's because of the baby?" Lay looked at my belly. I quickly placed my hands there and smiled widely. "I think it's a girl then.. she's jealous because some other girls are touching her daddy.." I chuckled at my silly thought but felt how Luhan's hands went on top of mine. "My babies.." he said while looking me in the eyes.

"Is it just me or the cheesiness in the air is over 100%?" Sehun asked while rolling his eyes. "Yeah, it's irritating how you both are happy with each other and we're here.... still freaking single.." Kai said and crossed his arms while pouting cutely. I pinched his cheek and laughed. "Aigoo... how cute." I said.

"But...... Sehun aren't you being unfair? you will know what it means to be cheesy when you fall in love.. Well maybe you already did." Luhan gave him teasing smile as I did the same. "What does that mean?" Lay asked and I grinned. "Sehun kissed Victoria unnie!" I exclaimed as both of the guys gasped, wide-eyeing Sehun.

"YOU NAUGHTY THING!" Lay laughed and punched Sehun's shoulder. "Did you do anything else? or did you chickened out?!" Kai and Lay started teasing Sehun like there was no tomorrow. While I and Luhan sat back, hugging each other and watcher our kids fight and argue about kissing.

"I love you." we both chuckled as we said that in chorus. The atmosphere was just too nice.. I couldn't keep it in, I guess the same with him. "Just 8 month, huh?" he breathed out and brought me even closer. "Yeah.." I smiled and looked deeply in his eyes. "I'm so freaking lucky.." he cupped my cheeks in his palms before giving me the sweetest kiss ever.. and then...











"Eww, mommy and daddy are kissing!!" Sehun, Lay and Kai laughed.


Heh, sorry guys for the long wait. I'm thankful that you've been with me all this time.. yeah.. I'm a bit emotional today..

lol.......

Did you like it? Please
comment and tell me about it. Oh and vote okay? I want to know your opinion.



I'll try my best in updating. I know I've been slow. I've just been really busy, you know, school...

 

 

 

I freaking love Lay's one-sided dimple!!!!!.... I have the same one, by the way, but mine is not on my right cheek, but left one. I know, I know.. we're destined to be together, thank you, thank you... heheh ^^

This is totally me and my best friend. :D

 

Oh, and my god........................................... Luhan.

isn't he like.. perfect?

Okay, there's a lot of dots in my a/n.