The one that I threw away.

This girl.

After waking up. Exactly at 11pm you stood up from your bed and went to the bathroom. "What the? They haven't came back, yet?" You talked to yourself when you sat on the toilet.
After washing your hands you looked at yourself in the mirror. You blew yourself a kiss and went out. *Ahh! that's right. Oppa.* you grabbed your phone from your bedside table and dialed Donghae's number. "Oppa, when are you coming?" you asked when Donghae picked his phone up. "I'm gonna be there at about 5:30pm, I have to work today, sweetie." he said. "Aw... Okay, I'll be waiting for my present." You smiled even though he couldn't see you and hung up.


"Now. Dress up!" you shouted happily to yourself and ran to your room.
This what you chose to wear.
You left a little note on the table that was in the kitchen, you knew that Kai is going to make food for you. Then you grabbed your bag and went out after locking the apartment.


After 20 minutes when guys stepped in the apartment.

"Is she still sleeping?" Kai whispered. "How should we know!?" Lay shouted-whispered. "I'll go check." Sehun said, Luhan nodded. "She's not here.." Sehun said in a normal voice after coming out of your room. "where did that girl go?" Lay placed his hands on the hips. "Who cares, we have time to prepare everything." Kai went in the kitchen with bags of food and his present in his hands.
"Should we call her?" Lay asked. "You have her number?" Luhan got surprised. "No." Lay said "I have her number!!" Kai shouted from the kitchen. "how would you have it?" Sehun and other went to the kitchen. "Here." Kai showed your left note. It said:


 



Hello my husbands ^^
I woke up and didn't find you. So I went out for my birthday shopping.
Don't overdo it and let's just have a simple dinner. :]

Here's my number 010-2797-5588.. Call if you need something.
                      
                                                                 Yuri ^^

 





"Well? Let's call her." Luhan said as Lay was holding the note. "You do it." Lay handed it for Sehun. "Okay?" Sehun looked confused as he dialed your number.
"Hello? Yuri?" "Ne, oppa. It's me. Did something happen?" You asked him. "Not really, we just want to know when will you come back?" Sehun asked you. "I'm shopping now, and I will go to my mom's. I think I will be back by 5 or 6 pm." you said. "Oh kuere. Fine then. Text this number before you get home, okay?" "Okay, oppa. Bye." you hung up.
"Well?" Luhan looked at Sehun. "We have lots of time, she will be here just by 5 or 6 pm." Sehun calmed them down. "Oh.. Okay I will start decorating the living room then."Luhan said. "I will clean up." Lay nodded. "I will make food." Kai took the chicken from the bag. "And me.. Give me your presents. I will wrap them." Sehun said.





"Ohh.. That's so pretty." you smiled at the dress you saw in the store. "How much is this?" You asked the cashier ahjumma. "It's 300$, miss." the cashier said. "Oh." you smiled and hanged the dress back where it was. Then you noticed something.
There was a sign. 'Make your t-shirts' *Should I?* you thought.. You went in and saw white t-shirts from guys. *I should thank them somehow..* you thought again. after and an hour you got 5 your own designed t-shirts Cashier ahjumma wrapped it up and put in the bag. "Gomawo." you paid and left the store. Suddenly your phone rang.
"Hello, Oppa.?" you picked it up. "Oh.. Yuri-ah is it okay if I bring a friend. I mean he's your friend, who wants to see you, but said not to tell you his name." You heard Donghae's voice. "Sure you can, just make sure she or he buys me a present." you joked. "He said he already did." Donghae said. "Oh.. So it's 'he'.." You laughed. "Ok, Yuri I have to go now, buy, sweetie." He hung up. *How rude to call and hung up himself* you thought.

You got in the bus and headed to your mom's. Then you remembered what Lay told you about the number '143' "I love you.." you heard Lay say. You looked around and then realized it was just in your head.



"Umma!!!" You happily shouted when your mom opened the door. "Oh... My daughter looks so pretty." Your mom smiled. You both went to the kitchen. "So? Where's my present??" you eye-smiled. "I don't have it, Yuri." Your mom said. "What?" you pouted.. "Me and your brother bought you one present weeks ago. It's really expensive so don't even think to get more money from me.." Your mom handed you a birthday card. "Open it when you leave, you rascal.." Your mom scolded you. "But moooooom." you whined. "Listen to your mom and don't talk back to me." she said as you put the card in your bag. "Now does my daughter wants to eat??" your mom's mood suddenly changed. "What's wrong with umma?" You smirked. "Give me your best soup, mom!" you smiled.







"Ohh.. Ne. Sehun oppa. I'm going back now." You said through the phone. "We'll be waiting for you. Get into taxi it's already 5 o'clock and it's winter. It will get darker as you ride the bus." Sehun said. "ne.. Hanging up, oppa." you did as you said it. "Oh! TAXI!" you shouted as you saw a yellow car. "Ahjussi, just go forward." you said as the taxi speed off.


"She's coming." Sehun said as he put his phone into the pocket. "Is young lady finally be here?" maid ahjumma asked. "Yes, but how do you know her?" Kai got confused. "That lady is really kind. Don't hurt her you rascals.." she kept on cleaning the place. "You can go home now, actually.." Lay said. "I'm sorry, could I stay until that lady comes.? I want to thank her." Ahjumma said as he turned to Lay. "Sure ahjumma. You can stay for the dinner too." Luhan said. "Thank you." she bowed politely.


Dind dong. You rang that freaking weird door bell.

"Oh! Ahjumma!!!!" you smiled brightly when you saw that old lady. "Yes, agashi." She smiled back. "I thought when will I be able to see you again." You hugged her.
"Happy Birthday to You!! Happy Birthday to You!! Happy Birthday Dear Yuri..! Happy Birthday to You..!" guys came singing and clapping their hands. "aHH..!!!" you got so happy and went near Luhan who was holding the cake. "Oh. Ahjumma." you went again next to her and "dragged" her to Luhan "Let's make a wish together, huh?" you smiled. After blowing the candles ahjumma started speaking. "Agashi, gomawo for that day when you let me go home.." she bowed. "No. no. stop.. You don't need to thank me.." you laughed a bit. "then I will take my leave.." ahjumma bowed again and after putting her shoes on, she left.

"Let's eat." Kai said. "Wait.. we have to wait for Donghae oppa. Besides he said he's bringing someone with him." you pouted as you sat on the couch. "Fine, then presents first." Lay said. "Okay.. Mine first." Luhan said.



You started unwrapping the present he bought you. After seeing the blue color you realized what it was. A sweater. But not just a simple one.. A Superman sweater.You remebered his adorable boxers with Superman's sign. You stood up and hugged him. "Gomawo.." you smiled. "NOW ME ME ME ME!!" Kai bounced on the couch
"Okay" you took the box from his hands and unwrapped it. "how cuteeee!!" you smiled after releasing a little squeal. There was a set of 10 sunglasses. There was hello kitty, nerdy glass, heart shaped, Mickey mouse and even kiss shaped. "Thank you..." you went to him and hugged him tightly while smiling.
"Now it's Lay's turn" Luhan said. Kai was still blushing because of your hug. Lay handed you a small box, but still it was cute. "Omo." you opened your jaws when you saw a ring and a necklace with pandas.. "What is it?" Luhan stood up to look. "Is it..?" Luhan couldn't finish his sentence. "Yes, it's real. Silver and a little bit of gold somewhere but I don't really know where.." Lay looked at your shocked expression. *does she like it that much or what?* Lay thought. "I didn't really know what to buy for you, but.." he shut up as he felt your arms around his waist hugging him. "Thank you.." you whispered.
*How could he buy exactly the same as the one I threw away??* you thought. "Well my present is nothing now.." Sehun sighed as you let go of Lay.

"Show me." you said. "Here.." he handed you a small envelope.. "It's not money, is it??" you joked. When you opened it. your eyes started shining. "OPPA SARANGHAE!!!!" you shouted and jumped to hug Sehun. You wrapped your legs around his waist instead of your arms. He was swinging around the living room because you attacked him so suddenly. "OPPA I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, GOMAWO!!!" You shouted as he stopped swinging and you kissed his forehead. You got of him and went back to your envelope who you threw on the table before jumping on Sehun.

"What did he get you..?" Kai was envious of your reaction. "Just what every girl wants.." you showed them two coupons. "Coupons, really?" Luhan moved his eyebrows up. "It's not just a coupons.. It's spa coupons, you silly. You have no idea how much I love spa. mmm.." you started imagining yourself already there. "Seriously oppa... Gomaw.." a door bell interrupted you.

"Gomawo." you smiled and went to open the door. "Oh oppa, you came" you hugged your brother. "Where's your friend?" you asked him when you let go of him. "He's coming." Donghae smiled. "Where's my present then??" you punched his shoulder playfully. "Oh! Kyung soo-ah here!!" your oppa waved at somewhere behind the door in the hallway.









*KYUNG SOO-AH? DO KYUNG SOO?* you realized that, that wasn't just a name of Donghae's friend no no...










"Annyeong, Yuri-shi.." Kyungsoo dived in with his head.






















 

*No.. it can't be.. Why did he come??*

 


Shocked?
No? Okay...

So actually I gave you a lot of hints that he's going to be in the story by putting his gifs in my updates.

Hope you will like it this way when this cute little fella comes. ^^
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.! :}

Here's and example of the ring and the necklace Donghae bought.



And what Luhan bought.