Surprise and yeobo.

This girl.

Later send Lay and Victoria to grab some snack and soju. I saw how Sehun was biting his lower lip while other played some stupid games, so I walked up to him and sat on the couch right next to him. "Your lips are bleeding." I said and he jumped up, surprised to see me, he probably had a lot on his mind. "Oh? Really?" he wiped his lips and sighed.

"You're worried that Lay will flirt?" I asked and his eyes widened. "What? I was worried that she will, but you think Lay would do that for me?" he asked and I shook my head sideways. "But who knows.. I mean he always flirts with me, even if I'm Luhan's wife." I said, but a second later I regretted it.

"Excuse me, what?" I turned to my left side and behind the couch there was Luhan with his arms crossed. "Nothing, jagyja." I eye-smiled and he beamed up. Luhan kissed my cheek and ran to others to play those stupid games. "What are they playing anyway?" I asked when me and Sehun looked on the floor. D.O, Luhan, Kris and Chanyeol were siting in a circle and laughing.

"Truth or dare, I think." he said and I got curious. "Let's all play when Lay and Victoria come--" "We're back!" The door swung open and it revealed Lay and Victoria with big smiles and some bags in their hands. "---back.." I finished my sentence and Sehun chuckled. "Thanks for going. I mean I could have gone myself." I said and went to Victoria, taking a shopping bag from her hands.

"No, no. It's your and Luhan's night. We will take care of everything." she said and Lay nodded. "Hey, let's all play. It's really unfriendly when it's just you, who are playing." I said and after that we all made a bigger circle. We all had two bottles of soju each. And since we couldn't find an empty bottle we will just spin my poor phone.

"Okay, here we go." Victoria beamed and spun my phone. It pointed to Kris. "Okay, my dear brother, truth or dare?" she challenged, but Kris stayed with his poker face. "Dare, I guess." he said and Victoria grinned. "Stand up---" without letting her finish he groaned.. No one wanted to stand up, we are lazy, okay? "---and write your name with your . It will be too easy since your english name only has 4 letters, so write your real name." she said and we both giggled while we sat next to each other.

Kris made his way up with a sigh and turned around, giving us the view of his . "Oh, and you can guess his name, since you probably don't know it, right?" D.O said and Lay, Kai, Sehun and Luhan nodded. "I'm starting. I won't be doing this again..." Kris placed his hands on his hips and started moving his in any kind of ways. It was kind of cute and y, but I quickly shook my head. *HE'S YOUR COUSIN!!* I hit my head and looked away at Luhan who had an amused smile on.

"Are you gay?" I whispered to him and only him as his eyes widened in shock. "Do you want to go to the bedroom so I could prove I'm not?" he asked and I gave him a flirty look as I moved closer to him. "Maybe I do." I whispered back and he grinned while wrapping his arm around my waist. "Okay, since he's done guess his name." Chanyeol said and I saw how Sehun, Lay and Kai couldn't answer. "Wu Yi Fan." I whispered to Luhan who chuckled.

"Wu Yi Fan, I think." he said and Victoria punched my shoulder lightly and playfully. "You are a cheater!" she stated as I only gave her an innocent look. "Okay, next." Kris sat down and spun my phone. "Oh, me!" Chanyeol jumped up and placed his bottle of soju on the floor. "Truth or dare?" Kris asked simply. "Dare, of course." Chanyeol said and Kris grinned.

Chanyeol stood up, knowing Kris will do something ridiculous. "Play two rounds only in your boxers." Kris said and me with Victoria linked arms, kind of feeling happy. Luhan just rolled his eyes and I noticed that Chanyeol without hesitation started removing his clothes. "Oh, Kris, you want to see my body that much? We can go to the hotel, you know?" Chanyeol grinned when Kris glared at him. "You're a cheater yourself." Kris said and I was confused by his words, but I just shrugged it off.

"There. Happy, yeobo?" Chanyeol smiled while sitting down only in his boxers. "Chanyeol, you built quite a body there, huh?" I chuckled and felt how Luhan pinched my skin. "Well you know.. have to keep a good figure for the ladies." he said and showed his biceps. "Yeah, more like for the guys.." D.O rolled his eyes and everyone looked at him confused.

"HEY! YOU SAID YOU WON'T TELL ANYONE!" Chanyeol whined. "Tell anyone... what?" Victoria asked. Kris sighed, he probably knew what they were talking about. "I will tell you tomorrow." Chanyeol pouted and spun my phone, not letting anyone to ask again. "Me." I muttered under my nose. "Truth or dare, sweetie?" Chanyeol asked and I narrowed my eyes.

"Knowing you, happy virus, I chose truth." I said. "Ayy... party pooper." Lay said in a joking manner. "You have no idea what kind of dares he gives you!" I whined with a smile. "Okay, princess Yuri--" "How many names will you call her?!" Luhan cut Chanyeol off and we all laughed except him. "Calm down, ahjumma." Chanyeol said and Luhan glared.

"Anyway, as I was saying. Queen Yuri.--" Everyone chuckled when Chanyeol tried imitating a king-like tone. "--Your question is.. if you only had 24 hours to live... what would you do? Which celebrity you'd kiss? And who would you notify about you dying?" He asked and my brows furrowed. I really didn't expect this kind of question.

"Hm.. about the celebrity, I guess it would be my G-dragon--" "OH MY GOD, YOU'RE A FAN!!??" Victoria squealed when I nodded. "I have this huge poster of all of them and they look so Asdfgthjgfkghfasd.." she started spazzing and I placed my hands on her shoulders. "discipline yourself, women." everyone laughed and she blushed, then I continues my answer.

"G-dragon." I looked at Luhan. "I would probably go to the amusement park or somewhere.. I don't know somewhere I haven't been yet." I nodded in my answer. "And about telling that I was dying it would be all of my relatives and friends. But I wouldn't tell Luhan." I replied and everyone's eyes went wide. "What do you mean you wouldn't tell him?" Sehun questioned and I smiled.

"If I would we'd just cry the whole day.. I would like to spend my last day happily." I replied and Luhan buried his face in my neck crook, placing some soft kissed there and making me giggle. "Spin, my lady." Chanyeol said and I giggled again before making my phone go around. "You wanted this, huh?" Luhan grinned when my phone pointed at him.

"Truth or dare?" I asked him. "Dare, I want to see what will you give me." he said and I smiled evilly. "You did a really big mistake.." Kris said and I nodded. "why? You won't do something cruel to me, right?" he asked and I shrugged my shoulder. "Go to the balcony only with your boxers and sing Tic Tok, by kesha while doing stupid dance moves." I said and he pouted. "I thought you would say strip and give me some of your body." He groaned when I punched him and he stood up.

We all made our way to the balcony as he removed his clothes and only stood there in his boxers. He started singing while we held our laughter in. "SHUT UP YOU THERE!" Someone shouted from outside and we all exploded with laughter when Luhan ran back in the room with his red face. "And stop." we heard a voice behind us and when we turned to look, we saw Sehun with his phone in his hands.

"YOU RECORDED IT?!" Luhan shouted and started chasing Sehun down around the apartment, that was until something shattered in the kitchen. "What did you do?!" I shouted, worriedly and ran to the kitchen. Sehun was standing there in front of Luhan, both of them had shocked expressions. "It was an accident." Luhan said and pointed to the shattered glass on the floor.

"Go out. I will clean this up." I said and they scooted out. After cleaning everything I went out of the kitchen and saw how Luhan was grumpily crossing his arms with a frown and others were watching the video from before. "You're a good singer, you know?" I said and sat next to him. "Ha Ha.. so funny.." he said sarcastically and I hugged him. "I think you should become a singer." I suggested and he chuckled.

"Anything for you." he said and kissed me.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Later we all drank our soju and we we kind of, just a little bit drunk and sleepy. Yes, definitely sleepy. So after a little bit of insisting and my stubbornness I got them to stay. I wanted them to stay.

We prepared the beds for all of them. Well Kris, Chanyeol and D.O had to sleep together on the king-sized bed in the guest's room. The rest of the guys let Victoria have the room with a twin bed. And they themselves insisted on sleeping in the living room on the floor since there were only three bedrooms.

"Okay, goodnight." I said to the guys and went to the bedroom where Luhan was already waiting for me on the bed. "I really wanted them to leave.." he pouted and I chuckled. Then I noticed he was shirtless. "Is it only your shirt that is off?" I asked and he grinned. "Why don't you come and check yourself?" he asked and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"But I'm so nervous... What should I wear when I come?" I asked with a raised brow. "Just your lingerie." he said and I nodded. I took of my dress in front of him, let my hair out of the messy bun I had and crawled into the bed. Luhan lifted the blanket off of himself and pulled me to himself with his arm around my waist.

I giggled when I felt his body touch mine and he covered me with the blanket. "We live together.." he said and buried his nose in my neck crook. "I know." I said and turned around so I could face him. I placed my hands on his chest and smiled. "Finally we do." I said and we both cuddled up.


Author's pov.


While Luhan and Yuri were getting all lovey-dovey Lay had a plan in his mind. He, Sehun and Kai were sitting on the couch, watching tv quietly and then Lay broke the silence. "I think Luhan have never been so happy." he said and other two guys had nothing to say only to nod. "But we're going to be uncles when they have a baby." this sentence made Kai and Sehun look at him.

"I want to be an uncle." Kai grinned happily and hiccuped. "Do you think they will be fine? I mean they both are so childish." Sehun said and pouted while Lay just nodded. "Should we give them a test?" he asked and other two grew curious. "Let's go and show them how babies will act." Lay said and stood up going towards Luhan's and Yuri's room.

Sehun and Kai did the same. Then they whispered talking about their plan and minutes later Lay opened the door. "WHAT THE?!" Luhan got shocked and covered Yuri's body securely with the blanket. "Umma
~~...." the three boys whined and went closer to the bed, acting like little kids.. "Luhan, I don't want them to see me like this.." Yuri whispered and he nodded.

"Yah! Get out!" he ordered them, but then ignored it and went into the bed and went closer to them. "What are you doing, really?" Yuri asked. "We want to show you what it mean to have kids." Kai said and the married couple's eyes widened. "I'm not pregnant! Why do you keep talking about kids? Did I got fat?" Yuri panicked.

"NO!" all the guys including Luhan assured her. "We just want to show you." Lay said. "Then let her dress up!" Luhan hissed. Sehun looked around and saw Yuri's dress on the floor. "Oh... we probably came in the wrong time." he smirked. "No, it's not that. Just hand me the dress." Yuri pleaded and they nodded. Lay got up from the bed threw her the dress as she sat up, holding the blanket over her body.

"Don't look you erts!" Luhan glared at them and they turned away. Yuri quickly yanked on her dress and lay down comfortable next to Luhan. "Okay, show us." she said and the three guys turned around again. "Umma, I had a nightmare
~." Sehun whined cutely and went to Yuri's side. Yuri laughed and hugged Sehun with one arm.

"Hey, what do you think you're do---" Luhan stopped glaring at Sehun and his eyes widened when Lay hugged him form the back. Luhan and Yuri were in the middle of the big bed, so it was easy for Sehun and Lay be from their sides. "I want to sleep next to both umma and appa
~." Kai said and squeezed between Yuri and Luhan.

"Hey!" Luhan hissed again when he wasn't able to reach Yuri anymore. "Umma, appa is angry with us
~.." Sehun pretended to cry and tried to hold his laughter in. "Yeah.. appa doesn't love us~!" Kai pouted and crossed his arms in the cutest way ever. "Luhan I never noticed, but you're so cuddly." Everyone broke into tears of laughter when Lay stated that and broke the act of being a baby.

"Get away from me, you .." Luhan said through his laughter. The three guys went back to normal after laughing and pretending to cry. They were still on the bed and Yuri with Luhan didn't seem to mind them. "Can we sleep here tonight?" Kai asked and Yuri looked at Luhan. She knew that he wanted to spend the first night at their new home alone, but she didn't wanted guys to sleep on the floor.

"I don't know.. Can they?" she asked Luhan who only smiled. "If you want to, sure." he said and finally was able to hug her when Kai sat up. "But I'm sleeping next to you. Only me is allowed." he said sternly and she nodded. "Okay, then let's sleep." Sehun beamed and found a comfortable place on the bed. Kai was somewhere as well, next to Sehun while Lay again back hugged Luhan.

"Yeobo.. I'm really jealous of you sleeping with a girl." Lay joked and everyone laughed again. "I'm sorry, but he's my man." Yuri shot a joking brow up and removed Lay's arms away from Luhan. "Bleh, you girls are such a jealousy machines. You could kill when you're jealous." Lay rolled his eyes. "Well then you shouldn't hug Luhan, right?" She joked once again and Luhan couldn't be more happy. Even if it was acting, she was protective over him. And he liked it.

"Okay, goodnight." Kai said and then they all said their goodnights. After a couple of seconds Yuri snuggled next to Luhan while leaning towards his ear. He hugged her tighter when he felt her breath on his neck and face.

"Goodnight, Yeobo." she said and Luhan smiled before they all fell asleep.


Yep, new chapter, new apartment.

What did you think? Did you like it? ^^

Please comment, okay? No silent reader, please.

Oh, and I want to say that there will probably be a new character.

Anyway, comment, subscribe, upvote ^^ Bye. I will update asap.



I like this gif so much.... :D



I laughed so hard when I saw this....



None of the gifs or that picture is mine.