awkwardly hot morning.

This girl.

Lay's pov.

I woke up early in the morning. No one was up so I decided to have a morning shower.

I went in the bathroom, removed my pants, shirt and stopped in front of the mirror to check myself out. Wasn't bad, you know??

I messed my hair so it would naturally fall on my face and it would be easier to wash it.
I removed my boxers and went in the shower cabin.

Water started splashing onto my body, cold water went down,tickling every part of my body. I rubbed my body with a sponge.I spilled some shampoo into my palm and applied all of it on my head.  My fingers were tangled in my hair going round and round and round..
I did the same with balsam.

I was done applying shampoo and balsam, I lowered my head and let water rinse my hair. Then I just stood there for a couple of seconds, enjoying refreshing shower.

And then I heard it. The door went open, not of the bathroom thanks god.

I got startled and stopped the water. I started listening what's going on.
 
"Good morning to you too" I heard Yuri's voice. Then I heard some muttering form Kai, but I didn't hear him clearly, because he probably was in the kitchen cooking, what doesn't surprise me.

"Oh! Make some for me too." I was right, he was in the kitchen. But Yuri's voice sounded louder, but she wasn't shouting..

She was getting closer.

"Oppa! I will go take a shower first.!" She shouted. I started panicking and quickly got out of the cabin.  I heard the door knob to get twisted.

"NO!" I shouted on top of my lungs.



Luhan's pov.

Mhh... I woke up from the lovely music in my head. My alarm clock was ringing, but it didn't bother me, oh no it didn't. It was a sweet melody that I choose.
If you know Yiruma. River flows in you my favorite...

I finally managed to stand up and turn it off when I heard Yuri's and Kai conversation. Kai was making pancakes and offered to bake some for Yuri too.



"AHHHH!!!" I heard Yuri shout together with someone's manly voice.

Kai's pov.

When I woke up I went to the kitchen and recalled what happened or what almost happened because of Luhan yesterday. Actually it's a relief we didn't do anything stupid. We both would regret it sooner or later.

Since I was so happy, for having a great relationship with Yuri... I mean I'm sighing in relief that we're still friends..

I decided to make some pancakes. I thought I was the first to wake up and it's a rule, who wakes up first makes breakfast.

After 5 minutes Yuri went out of her room.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." I smiled at her when she entered the kitchen. "Mhh *yawns so damn cutely* Good morning to you too.." She smiled still half opened her eyes.

"Go wash up and come here, I'm making pancakes. You will love it." I widened my eyes and lifted my brows for the I'm sure look. She nodded but just closed her eyes and rested her chin on her palm and her elbow on the table.

I took some flour and splashed it at her. She got surprised and stood up quickly. There was flour on her nose and cheeks.

"Yah!" she shouted and frowned playfully.I chuckled."Go wash up, Yuri-ah." I smiled and turned back to baking pancakes. I felt her walking out of the room.

"So are going to eat my pancakes?!" I shouted for her to hear me. "Oh! make some for me too!" She chuckled. "Oppa! I will go take a shower.!" She shouted and went in the bathroom.

After a second or a couple of it I heard her scream together with a guy. I didn't who was he.


Sehun's pov.

"WOW FANTASTIC BABY! DANCE! I WANNA DAN DAN DAN DAN DANCE ! FANTASTIC BABY!!" I was singing inside of my head with headphones on.

I stood there in my room in front of the mirror just with my boxers, holding a cologne bottle instead of the mic. I danced and danced, because I was so bored.
I couldn't sleep last night, god knows why. I was glued to my laptop hall day watching new episodes of dramas.

I tried to do some of the moves from Big bang's choreography, but ended up on the floor with pain in my back. I was angry at Big bang making steps so hard so I slammed my headphones on the floor and my phone hit the ground too.

"Freak." I used this word instead of the curse and took my phone in my hands form the floor. I flipped it over and over in my palms to see if it's okay, not broken. There was just this little scratch.

"AHHHH!!!" I heard girly scream after manly one and from that surprise I fell on my bed and my phone landed on the floor again.


My pov.

Aissh.. stupid sun. I rolled the curtains down and after I changed my pajama into simple plain shirt and shorts I went out. I heard some of the Kai's whistling and went towards the kitchen.

He greet me, I greet him. The next thing I knew he attacked me with some loose material. Flour.. I guess. I scolded him with one of my glares, but that made him chuckle.

He told me to wash up and come back to eat some of his pancakes. He assured me with his look that I will love it. I saw him turn around before I walked out.

"So are going to eat my pancakes?!" I heard his voice from the kitchen. "Oh! make some for me too.!" But I want to take a shower. I mean should I tell him, but what if he imagines something dirty... I chuckled at my own thought. "Oppa! I will take a shower.!" I shouted and opened the door to the bathroom.

"AHHH!!!" We both screamed.

So Lay was standing there alone in the big bathroom near the shower all . He was holding his buddy with his both hands, and what I can say that didn't really helped to cover it up. "Lay!!!" I shouted, but didn't turn my eyes away from his body.

"Yuri.. I.- I..." I just closed the door behind myself. Yes, I ran out. I couldn't watch man talking, my thoughts wasn't at that point. I leaned on the door and sighed recalling Lay's baby .

"Uhh..." I messed my hair in frustration and saw 3 guys coming towards me.

"What happened..?" Kai got worried. "What the hell?" Luhan shook my shoulders. "Who?" Was all Sehun said. I looked at him with my brows up. I was shocked by his clothes.    Boxers.

"Uhmm.. Sehun." I looked at his abs. "I...-I was sleeping!" Sehun shouted for defense. "Then what about this..?" I took his cologne from his hands. "y guy." I read the name of it out loud. "Well.. It's working.." I whispered, thanks god no one heard. I stepped forwards from the door because I felt someone trying to open it. Well of course it was Lay.

He went out just with a towel around his waist. "LAY!" I shouted and covered my eyes, still peeking at him between my fingers.
"Yuri!! I'm so so sorry.." He bit his lower lip. "Lay don't do this..." I gulped before turning around. "I will go to my room and when I come back out I expect you all to be dress up." I took a deep breath and went towards my room. Actually I didn't even know where it was because I was covering my eyes. I was blind you can say.

"Sun of a..." I hit my leg at the table. "momma table..." I continued and made guys chuckle. "Yaishh!!what's so funny!!?" I turned to them pointing my index finger at them, then gulped again. Lay was still standing there with the towel and Sehun was standing there with his bowers, making me drool over their abs and the rest of the body..

"Aren't you enjoying this too much?" Luhan frowned at me and glared at half guys. "I'M NOT!" I shouted and ran to my room.




"Well that was awkwardly hot..." I whispered to myself when I collapsed on my bed.


MERRY X-MAS!!!!   I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE THIS CHAPTER! ^^



Here's your gift. KAI.
*BOM PREGNANT*

Comment and subscribe.

Again merry Kris'tmas.!!

 


Click on the gif