I do.

This girl.

I woke up in the hotel's suite, alone in one of the rooms. I heard some murmuring behind the walls, guys were probably talking. I stood up from the bed and walked to the door. After slightly opening it I peaked outside and heard something that made me listen to their conversation.

"You sure she will say yes?" Kai asked. "Why wouldn't she? I mean.. if she says no, then I think I did this for nothing. But still.. she will be mine later, though." Luhan chuckled. "But.. don't you think she will want a nice, romantic wedding?" Lay asked.

What the hell is going on? I was standing behind the wall, hiding and not understanding a word. *does he really want to get married here?* I questioned myself. "I'm going to wake her up now." I heard Luhan say and quickly started rubbing my eyes, yawning and went to him, myself.

"Hi." I said, fake-sleepily. "Oh?! did--when did you woke up?" Luhan asked, shocked to see me. "Just now." I lied. I didn't wanted to ruin the surprise or whatever he was doing and I really didn't wanted to have my hopes up.

"How did I get here?" I asked, trying to brake the awkward atmosphere in the room. "Oh.. Uhm..--" "you fell asleep in the taxi after we landed. Then Luhan, Kai and Sehun went to book a suite and I carried you up." Lay said, saving Luhan from a heart attack. He was now sweating and gulping every second.

I cupped his cheeks in my hands and smiled. "You probably were so jealous, right?" I chuckled when he nodded. "I told him I can do it, but he said I was too tired." Luhan rolled his eyes, but the it stopped and he gazed in my eyes. I saw doubts in his eyes and it was big ones. Was he doubting I would say no? ughh.. so annoying when I don't know.

I leaned to his ear, holding onto his shoulders for support and standing on my tip toes. "I love you." I whispered to his ear and kissed behind it. "I will go get ready, come with me?" I smiled as I went back to my spot and held Luhan's hand.

"Uhm.. are you going to do it? In there?" Sehun asked. "no. of course no." I said and laughed a little bit. "We don't know that." Luhan joked and dragged me to the room where I was sleeping before. "Good luck!" I heard how Lay shouted.


"What are we going to do today?" I asked Luhan and saw his nervous look on his face. "C-casino." He shuttered. "Okay, what should I wear then? I don't really know it's my first time here." I said. "Mine too. Just wear something comfortable." he smiled. I looked around and spotted my luggage. I went to it and got a dress out of it.

"how about this?" I asked with a smile. "too short." he said and I could just sigh. "Okay... then this?" I asked getting another peace of clothing out of my luggage. "It's see through, Yuri-ah.." he pouted. I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness and got a simple knee length dress. "what about th--" "Too revealing in the back." I wanted to kill him right now, but I placed all the anger away while thinking how much I love him.


"Then this? I don't think it's bad." I said holding up a dress that was longer but not too long. It was hot in Vegas who would like to wear jeans or something. I didn't pack it. "No. I don't think so." he said still sitting on the bed and shaking his head lightly.

"THEN COME AND PICK SOMETHING YOURSELF!!" I shouted but then covered my mouth with my hands. "I'm so sorry." I said, feeling guilty. All he did was looking after me. "Fine. I will pick." he said and came closer to me. He started searching in my bag for something but what he got out surprised me.



"This." he said with a smile. He was holding a white dress. Not the wedding-like, but still white. Remember what I said about hopes up? They are now above my head. If he's not going to suggest getting married here I don't know what I'm going to do. "O-okay?" I shuttered while taking the dress and going to the bathroom.


"I'll be waiting here." He said cheerfully before I entered the bathroom fully. I closed the door behind me and leaned on to it with my back, sliding slowly down until my bottom reached the floor. I placed my hand onto my chest that was now going up and down more times than it should. "am I getting married?" I whispered to myself with a big smile.


I looked at the dress that I had in my hands and stood up in a second. After dropping my clothes down I slipped into the white dress and looked in the mirror. I fixed my mascara and eye liner before going out. "How do I look?" I asked when I saw Luhan on the bed, laying on his right side with his right hand holding his head.

"You look beautiful. More than that. I think I'm in love with you all over again." he said while sitting up. I went closer to him and fixed his hair a little bit. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer. He suddenly placed his forehead on my belly and hugged me tightly. I smiled from the sudden move and started his hair.

"Tell me you love me, Yuri." I felt how his voice was trembling. My face quickly softened when he lifted his head up and looked at me with those brown eyes of his. "I thought I already told you, Luhan." I smiled and placed my hands on his cheeks. "Tell me again. I can't get bored of it." he said and I chuckled.

"I like you Luhan." I wanted to some more. "Yuri-ah!" he shouted but not playfully. He was serious. I guess he was having a hard time, right now. "Okay, okay." I laughed and sat on his laps, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I love my Luhan. Always and forever." I said and finally he smiled with a sigh of relief.

But I was kind of mad he didn't say it back. "You know.. when people say I love you, someone else say it back, Luhan." I said seriously earning a kiss on the cheek. "I love my Yuri. Always and forever." he kissed me on the lips.

"Are you ready?" A voice behind the door interrupted us. "Yes, Kai oppa. We'll be there in a second." I said louder so he would hear then me and Luhan heard how he walked away. "I hate when you call him oppa. When you call them oppas." Luhan pouted and frowned at the same time.

"Should I call them noonas and hyungs?" I asked. "Would be better." he said seriously. I kissed his forehead and stood up, dragging him up with me as well. "Let's go. I want to gamble." I said and we both went out. "Wow.. you guys look nice." I smiled at Lay, Kai and Sehun who were fixing their hair. "You came here to have your sweet moments and stuff, we came here for girls." Lay said.


"Not me." Sehun denied. "It's okay, Sehun you know." I chuckled. "Okay, let's go." Luhan cheered and we all went out of the suite after putting our shoes on and locking the door.

"First.. drinks?" Kai suggested and we all nodded. "Okay, to the bar." Luhan smiled and slipped his hand into mine. I smiled back and looked at the other guys rolling their eyes. "You're just jealous because you don't have someone like that." I stated and laughed together with Luhan. "Of course... who wouldn't like to have a jealous guy always next to his side."

"Well it's obviously not you who wouldn't." I laughed again but now together with other, except Lay who frowned. We went to the elevator and got from the 17th floor to the first, and went straight to the hotel's
casinoa. "How come there is everything in this hotel?" I asked, curious. There were casino, restaurants, even a little club for dancing.


"Luhan looked up in the internet before coming here." Sehun explained. "He wanted to try everything." Lay added. "But maybe clubbing isn't really for his liking now." Kai said. "Or maybe I could just go with Yuri and dance with her, don't you think?" Luhan rolled his eyes again.

"Why are you so grumpy today?" I asked and leaned to his ear. "Are you mad at me or something?" I whispered so other guys wouldn't hear me. "WHAT?!" His head shot at me. He held my upper arms and looked straight me in the eyes. "No, no, no, no, no. Don't ever think so." he said with a smile that immediately calmed me down. I nodded.


"okay, you can have your moments alone, we will go separately." Kai said. "It's annoying to see you together. I still think we look better together, Yuri." Sehun joked receiving a glare from Luhan. "Just go, before he kills you." I said and chuckled.


Author's pov.

While Luhan and Yuri were having their own time Lay, Sehun and Kai had a mission to complete. They went outside and looked around. "Look. Here." Lay pointed at the little church next to the hotel.



"I can't believe Luhan's getting married." Kai laughed. "I can't believe I'm helping him." Sehun scoffed. "Okay, okay.. there are things we can't believe but let's just keep it simple." Lay said. They all entered the church and saw a priest standing there at the end of the hall.


"Uhm.. hello." Lay started approaching the priest and shook his hand for a greeting. "Do you want to get married?" The priest asked eyeing the guys. "Yes we would." Kai said receiving a smack on his head. "He thinks that we are getting married, idiot." Sehun said.

"You're not? then who?" The priest asked. "Our friends. You see one of them, I mean the groom wants to surprise the bride. They are already engaged but the groom wants the wedding to be faster." Lay explained everything step by step, priest just nodded.

"He's not the first guy to do that though. But today is impossible." everyone widened their eyes. "No. You see we will be here only two days. And tomorrow at 5 o'clock we're leaving, we really need to get those two crazy lovebirds married tonight." Sehun pleaded.

"Well.. I could book you a hall outside." The priest suggested. "Fine, we'll take it." Kai said. "But only at 10pm." the priest added as everyone sighed. "That's too late though.." Lay said. "Can we make a call?" Sehun asked and fished his phone out of the pocket when the priest nodded.


He dialed Luhan's phone number and waited until he picked up.

Luhan : so? did you get it?

Sehun : not really. We can get you outside hall only.

Luhan : fine. I don't care about the hall.

Sehun : but only at 10pm. Is it okay?

Luhan : Sehun... everything is okay a long as you all get me married tonight, okay?

Sehun : fine.. We will book and pay for the hall, so don't worry.

Luhan : okay, got to go, Yuri's coming with the drinks.

Sehun was about to say bye but Luhan hung up.


"We'll take it." Sehun said to the priest.


End of the author's pov.


"Hey handsome, are you alone?" I said while sitting in front of Luhan at one of the tables. We were at the restaurant. "Well hello, in fact.. I'm alone." he bit his lower lip more jokingly than seductive and that made me laugh.

"Okay, I'm not playing with you then." Luhan said and crossed his arms. "Mr. grumpy." I said and sipped my drink. "Mrs. Lu." I gulped hard when he started chuckling. "W--hy didn't we order food?" I asked trying to change the color of my red face.


"Let's wait for the guys." Luhan said and I frowned. "Didn't they say they will go separately?" I asked. Something was so fishy here and it wasn't the fish that foreigners were eating at the next table, no it wasn't that. "What's going on Luhan? You're hiding something from me." I said.

He reached out for my hand with his both hands and started it. "I'm not hiding anything except the fact that I love you too much." he said and I smiled. "You're a good talker you know?" I said and sipped my drink again.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I asked. "Oh. I will." he said and took his glass gulping it at once. "Luhan!" I scolded him. "don't worry it's my first and last. I'm not drinking anymore." He said. I wanted to scold him again but..

"Hello there!" Sehun shouted to my ear. "God! Sehun!!!" I shouted with my hand on my chest. "You scared her, idiot!" Luhan glared. "Sorry." Sehun said and sat next to Luhan. "Where are the others?" Luhan asked. "They are ordering the food. We saw you were only drinking." Sehun said.

"You know.. we could have ordered food, but maybe it's not done yet." I said and rolled my eyes. "Oh? You did?! I will be back." Sehun stood up but I grabbed his hand. Not arm or wrist but hand. "We didn't, sit down." I said and looked down at our hands then at Luhan.

"Sorry." I said awkwardly and pulled my hand back. "anyway.. let's eat and then go gamble?" Luhan grinned and I nodded. Later Lay and Kai came. We chatted for a half of hour before getting our food. It was a big restaurant there were a lot of people. We chatted more and ate then ordered some drinks and snacks, chatted more.

Luhan time to time tried to flirt with me under the table with his legs and sending those seductive looks to me, but the most of the times he would end up with Sehun's or Lay's leg. "Dude! You're gay!" Lay shouted disgusted. "No he's not. He's Luhan." I said between my laughs.


"It's still... uncomfortable." Sehun shook his head in disgust as well.. "Talks the one who made out with a guy in his room." Kai snapped and all of us except Sehun started laughing. "That's mean." Sehun pouted. I turned to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. "But telling the truth... did you like how Tao kissed you?" I asked and he blushed.

"I wasn't in my right mind then, okay?! Besides I imagined you!" he raised his voice. My eyes widened and my lips parted into an 'o'. "Yah. do you want to die today?" Luhan asked. I started laughing again and everyone looked at me, confused.

"No... no don't misunderstand me..." I laughed while holding my belly. "What's wrong with you?" Kai asked. "I just.. imagine yourself making out.. and the wrong name." I said and glanced at Luhan. "in your case the guy would die, I think." Lay said and we all started to laugh.

It was nice, spending time with all of them. "Wow... it's already 5pm.. we should go." Sehun said. We all took a deep breath before standing up and going to pay. "I'll pay so you can go. I will catch up with you all." Luhan said and I pouted. "I will go with you." I linked arms with him and earned a smile from him.


We went to the counter and for my luck... the cashier was a girl, a pretty one. "Hello, did you have a nice meal?" She asked with a smile while counting how much we owed. "yeah, we did." Luhan said kindly. He wasn't really looking, nor he checked her out, but that girl was all over him. He even had the guts to check him out and her lips.

I went closer to Luhan and held his hand with mine. "Well look who's touchy." Luhan teased and the girl smirked. "Fine, I will hold Sehun's hand then." I said and let his hand go. He chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Well then, he dies." Luhan laughed and the cashier rolled her eyes. *in your face, cashier girl.* I thought in my head.


After paying we caught up with the guys who were at the casino, playing games. We sat next to them at one of the gambling tables, they were playing poker and Kai was now winning. Luhan joined the game, but I didn't know how to play so I stood up and sneaked away, leaving Luhan and the guy alone.

I walked around, surrounded by a river of people and spotted the American roulette.



I always wanted to try that. So I went over the table and joined them. I placed my money on the table and asked for the chips.



[a/n - you know. These things.]

I didn't really have a lot of money but it was enough to play. "Okay, your bets." Everyone started saying various of numbers and their colors after placing their chips on it. I thought for a second and said "black, 13." I placed my five chips on it and the roulette started spinning.

"Black 13." The dealer stated and I looked how all of the chips on the table were pushed to my side... it felt so good. I could back out now and have my money, that would be over a thousand dollar... but I wanted to play.

"Red seven." I said and placed my chips on the table. The roulette spinaround and it went onto my number. I squealed and jumped in happiness. Everyone was kind of glaring or eyeing me but I didn't care. Suddenly I felt two firm arms wrap around me.

I turned my head to the right and saw Luhan's face on my shoulder. "What are you doing?" He asked innocently. "Winning." I said and smiled. "Okay, new bets." the dealer said. I looked at the numbers and the number 14 was like calling me. "black or red?" I asked Luhan.

"Red." he said and I nodded. "Red, 14." I said and placed the chips on the table again. I bit my lower lip, nervously while the roulette seemed to spin my head around. "Black 14." My chips got taken away and I turned to Luhan. "Well.. I'm not listening to you again." I said and pouted.

"Sorry." he whispered still with his chin placed on my shoulder. "Okay, rolling the dice." I got confused with what the dealer said but the dice were placed in my hand now. "Guess and roll the dice." A man next to me who probably saw my confused expression said. I nodded and my lips.

I thought about what number to choose.  "If you guess correct you will win 1000 dollars." My and Luhan's eyes widened at those words. "Okay, seven." I said and rolled the dice on the table. "Please.. please.." I rubbed my hands together.  "Seven!" the dealer cheered and pushed the chips towards me. Luhan's grip around me tightened as he kissed my neck. "I'm proud of you." he said to my ear.


We both played like that for a couple of hours, it's was really fun no matter if I loose of win. He would suggest a number, I would.. and so on.

Author's pov.

"It's already 9 o'clock." Lay, Sehun and Kai came to Luhan after searching for him and Yuri all over the place. "You need to hurry." Kai said to Luhan. "I know, but look at her. She's so happy." Luhan said and all of them looked at Yuri who was still rolling the dice with a wide grin.

"But it's in an hour." Sehun shook Luhan by his shoulders. "Okay, I will get her." Luhan said and went to Yuri again. He placed his arms at her sides, resting his palms on the table. He pressed his front on her back and kissed her neck. "Luhan, what are you trying to do?" Yuri giggled.

"If you roll this one right... We are getting married right here and right now." Yuri's eyes went wide. "L-luhan.." she shuttered. "I will marry Kwon Yuri in Las Vegas." Luhan said to her ear. She turned around and looked him in the eyes. "Are you sure?" she asked.

"I want you to be my wife. Tonight." he said. She started blinking and gulping. Luhan thought it was a sign of saying no so he backed away a little. "Four! It's four!" Yuri shouted and rolled the dice. Luhan sighed thinking that she just rejected him.

"Four it is. You won again." The dealer said and everyone cheered. Yuri turned around and saw Luhan's disappointed look on the face. She quickly realized that he misunderstood and ran to him, jumping into his arms, wrapping her slender legs around his waist and kissing him passionately.


Their eyes were closed as their lips moved together, perfectly. "Oh god.." Kai wiped his tears away. "Dude are you crying?" Lay laughed together with Sehun. "I didn't wanted to.." Kai sniffed and placed his head on Lay's shoulder. "I want that Lay." Kai said. Lay's eyes widened.

"You want that with me?" Lay asked while laughing his head off. "Sehun... hug me!" Kai whined and wrapped his arms around Sehun's shoulders. "What is wrong with him?" Sehun started laughing as well.

"Uhm.. guys." Luhan came to them but he and Yuri wasn't looking at Sehun, Lay or Kai.. Their eyes were glued to each other's. Their were smiling. And Yuri was still in Luhan's arms with her legs around him. "We're getting married." Yuri said with a smile full of love.


"Congratulations. But hurry up, okay? We need to buy everything like flowers and stuff and there's only and hour left." Lay announced. "An hour till what?" Yuri asked. "I booked a hall for us." Luhan said. "He meant... WE book a hall for you." Sehun emphasized the word we. "I knew you brought me here for that." Yuri said before kissing him again.

"I don't mean to interrupt, but.." Everyone looked at teary Kai. "You're wearing a dress, Yuri." Luhan looked down at her too much exposed legs and let her down. "Why don't we hurry up, huh?." Luhan said awkwardly and while holding her hand they all ran out of the casino.


First they went to get flowers. Since weddings here are casual thing there are shops for weddings as well. "Red and white." Yuri pointed at one of the flower
bouquet. "Why do you even need one?" Kai asked while running to the cashier. "He's right, I don't need ---" "No, no. I want you to have a nice wedding, not just fast." Luhan cut Yuri off.

"But I'm okay as long as the groom is you, you know." She said a little bit shyly. "but still. you can't get married until you don't have something blue, new, old and borrowed." Luhan said. "Okay." Yuri looked around and saw Sehun, he was wearing a blue shirt.

"Sehunnie!!" She squealed happily. "Borrow me your shirt." she said innocently. "Excuse me?" He looked at her confused while placing another
bouquet of flowers down. "I will have something blue, old and borrowed then." She explained. "fine, it's great that I wore something under it." Sehun chuckled.

"I just need something new to ear." She bit her lower lip and Luhan came to her with a soft expression. "What about this?" He put his hand in the pocket and got a little box out. He opened it and Yuri just gasped.



"Luhan..." she bit her lower lip looking at the shining ring. "I bought it two days ago and wanted to give it you then, but I thought I should do it today." he said. "I love it." She smiled at him. "I love you." she fixed herself.

He took out the ring and showed it her hand. "Read what's written inside." He said with a grin. She flipped the ring and read it out loud. "To my everything." She pressed her upper lip to her lower one trying to hold back the tears. "put it on for me." she said and gave it Luhan.

He took her hand into his, the top of it with his thumb as he slipped her finger into the ring. It fit perfectly. "I can't believe this." she said and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him for a tight hug.

"Me too." he whispered while burying his face into her neck crook. "I hate to be the burden, but you have been here for almost twenty minutes." Lay said. Luhan groaned in irritation and pulled away from Yuri. "Let's go get married." he said.


-------


After more than thirty minutes they were standing in the little church with flowers and everything they needed. Yuri was now with Sehun's blue shirt, holding the
bouquet of flowers and looking at her hand with the ring. "Oh, you're here already, let's go. Let's go, another couple is waiting as well." The priest said and started to walk out of the church with them following him.

They went outside, at the back of the church when it was already dark and saw a beautiful view.



"I love it." Yuri said and smiled. "I will make a quick call." Kai said and fished his phone out. "Okay, so the groom is going with me, friends going there to stand from his side and the bride with someone who leads her will come." The priest explained everything.

Everyone nodded and Kai came back. He leaned to Luhan's ear and whispered "everything will be ready." Luhan nodded and flashed his smile at Yuri before going towards the priest. "You're ready?" She looked at her right side and saw Sehun positioning his arm that way so she could link arms with him.

She nodded with a smile and her arm slipped into his. At the same time she and Luhan took a deep breath and Yuri started walking towards Luhan with Sehun by her side. She gazed in his eyes all the time as he did the same. And every step she took closer to him her heart would beat faster.  "Don't be nervous." Sehun said when he felt her shaky legs getting weak. "I'm not nervous.. I'm too happy." she replied.

Sehun chuckled "Then it's fine." he said and as they approached Luhan and the priest Sehun let her arm go and cupped her cheeks, giving her a peck on the cheek. Then he went to Kai and Lay. Yuri smiled again and stepped in front of Luhan. She found it amusing how he didn't shout at Sehun for kissing her.

Luhan took her hands into his and got so nervous. He started blinking too fast.



"Are you nervous? Don't be. A lot of people get married here." The priest said while taking his bible. "Is everyone ready?" The priest asked. "Yes." Luhan and Yuri said in chorus. "Okay, let's begin."

[ a/n - the priest's words will be in this font.]

"First say your names."

"Luhan." "Yuri." they both couldn't stop smiling ear to ear, feeling the warm from each other's hands.

"Luhan do you have something you would like to say to Yuri before we begin?"

"Yes." Luhan took a deep breath. He wasn't ready to speak but letting the wedding go just like that wouldn't be enough. He cleared his throat before speaking. "Yuri.. My lovely Yuri, you take my breath away every time when you smile, every time when you look me in the eyes. When I look at you... I think good job God, you made someone as perfect as her.. I'm really happy you chose me over those three guys that are my best friends for some reason.. And I promise to you that I will cherish you my whole life. Forever. It will be awesome to spend my life with you."

Yuri felt the tears gathering but she gulped it down when the priest spoke again.

"And you, Yuri, do you have something you would like to say to Luhan before we begin?"

"Yes." She smiled and gave Luhan's hands a little squeeze letting him know she was now nervous. "Luhan. My jelly hubby, we were made for each other. You complete me the same way as I complete you. I promise to you that you will find me every morning by your side on the bed, leaning on your shoulder or staring at your handsome face, I will try to be the best wife ever. You are the love of my life. I'm happy to know that someone as sweet, someone like you is going to be mine. Forever. But forever with you.. won't be too long. I hope we can be the same much longer."  

"Great, Yuri, do you take this man, Luhan, to be your lawfully wedded husband, and do you promise to love, honor and respect him, and comfort him, and keep him in sickness and in health for so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"Luhan, do you take this woman, Yuri, to be your lawfully wedded wife, and do you promise to love, honor, respect her, and comfort her, and keep her in sickness and in health for so long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

"I see you have a
bouquet, will you throw it?"

Yuri looked around, but there were no girls, no friend she could throw it to. "She will. We will catch it." Kai said. Luhan turned to his friends who were in tears of joy. Yuri nodded and turned her back to the three guys.

"1..2..3..!!" She shouted and threw the
bouquet above her head. "I caught it!" Sehun cheered. "Congratulations, you're the next to get married." Lay patted his shoulder. "Maybe Yuri and Luhan will get the divorce." Sehun joked and received a smack on his head from Kai.

"Now. You may kiss the bride."

With those words Luhan cupped his wife's cheeks and brought her closer to his face. "I love you." he whispered before sealing their lips together. She placed her hands on his hips. The kiss was sweet and full of love. She even felt disappointed when Luhan backed away.


"About your surname.. it's still the same." The priest said. "Why? can't she change it?" Luhan asked. "She can, but then she will need to make a new passport and then she can't leave. So just go home and change it where you live. I don't think you live in Vegas." The priest grinned.

"No, we do not." Luhan smiled and bowed. "I will be taking my wife now, thank you very much." Yuri almost fainted how she heard him call her his wife. Luhan took her hand as they started walking towards the hotel.

"Wait.. where are we going?" Yuri asked. "And where are the guys?" she added. "I have a surprise." he said and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Let's go." He whispered before they started moving.
----

They were already at the elevator and Yuri couldn't help but wonder what was the surprise. She glanced at Luhan who was totally calm. "So.. I take your breath away, huh?" she . "So.. you will be staring in the morning, huh?" Luhan teased back. They both laughed as she came closer to him and hugged him from the side.

"I'm really happy. Thank you." She said and kissed him on the lips. "You're welcome. But I'm happy too." he said back and the elevator's door opened when they were already at the 17th floor. "So we're just going back to our room?" She asked a little bit disappointed.

"You'll see." he took her hand and lead her to the room next to their. "You booked another room?" She asked. "It's going to be expensive." she pouted. "anything for you." he answered and unlocked the door with the card he had in the pocket.

She was about to go in, but he stopped her and quickly picked her up, bridal style. "Luhan." she smiled and playfully hit his chest. "You're so beautiful." he said and kissed her cheek while entering the room. He let her down and she gasped.

There was a pathway of candles on the floor leading to the bed.



There were rose petals everywhere, Champagne in the ice bucket on the little table. "I think I died and went to heaven." Yuri said. "You didn't die." Luhan wrapped himself around her waist and lead her now to the bed, using the path of candles. "You like it?" He asked her. "I love it, Luhan." she said with tears in her eyes.

They approached the bed and he turned her around, wiping her tears away. "Don't cry." he said with a soft smile. "I'm not crying." she said and Luhan chuckled. "Then I guess it's raining." Luhan said and sat her on the bed. "Thank you, for saying yes to me." he said with a serious, but soft tone. "Thank you for marrying me." she chuckled and turned to him, but he was already laying on the bed, resting his back on the headrest.


"I'm still wearing Sehun's shirt, you know." Yuri smiled. "Then take it off." Luhan smirked. "Help me." she said and went to him on her knees with a smile. "You're naughty." he laughed while taking the shirt off of her. "There, all good." Luhan thew the shirt on the floor and looked back at her. She was so beautiful for him right now. With that white dress and her smile and her perfect hair.. *I can't believe she's mine.* he thought and cupped her cheeks, pecking her lips.


She smiled into a kiss and sat next to him, resting her back at the headrest as well. She lifted her arm in the air, above her head and looked up with a smile. "Look how beautiful the ring is." She said. "It's not the only thing that is beautiful." Luhan said and when Yuri looked at him he was gazing at her.

She smiled "thank you." she replied. "I was talking about that lamp behind you." Luhan laughed. Yuri stood up on the bed and took the pillow. "Yah!" she shouted playfully and smacked his head with the soft pillow. "Oh you started this!" Luhan laughed and grabbed another pillow hitting her with it.

"OH! You jinjja!!" she laughed as the pillow fight started.



"Okay, stop. Stop, enough!" Luahn couldn't stop laughing. "Nu-ah!" Yuri laughed as well. "Come here." he grabbed her wrist and pulled her down, making her sit next to him. "It's enough." he said while looking her in the eyes. "Fine.." she smiled and put the pillow behind her, resting her back on it.

"Not like this.." Luhan pouted. "Come here." he said and poked his chest. She giggled and squeezed herself to him as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she laid her head on his chest, with one of her arms around his waist. "I could get use to this." she said and smiled.

"I already did." Luhan replied and took his phone out of the pocket, it was vibrating. "It's Lay."

Luhan : sup?

Lay : stop giggling. uhm. we kind of called Yuri's mom and told her everything.

Luhan : what did she say?

Lay : she was happy for you but angry for not waiting and not letting her be there.

Luhan : I will tell her it's my fault. It's okay. Anything else?

Lay : she asked to send a picture of both of you showing of your rings.

Luhan : But I don't have a ring.

Lay : I know, but just send her a picture telling her a sorry for not waiting.

Luhan : okay, thanks man. You all helped a lot.

Lay : no problem. Okay hanging up, Sehun's drinking too mu--- Damn it Kai hold him!!

Luhan : I see you have stuff to do, bye.

Luhan ended the call at the right time before Sehun started singing. "They called your mom." Luhan said, turning to Yuri. "I heard everything, your speaker is too loud." she complained a little bit but chuckled after that. "So let's send a picture." Luhan said and Yuri sat up next to him.

"Okay, you take it. My mom would like it more if you send it." She smiled and sat even closer if that's possible. Luhan the camera and held his phone up. "Show your ring in the photo." Yuri nodded and placed her hand in front of the phone as well.

"1..2..3." CLICK. "All done, what should we write?" Luhan asked. "You think about it." Yuri said and stuck her tongue out. "Ayy
~.." Luhan rolled his eyes but smiled and started texting.


From : me

To : mother-in-law.

Annyeonghaseyo it's Luhan your son-in-law. We both would like to say sorry about not waiting and just doing this so fast, but our love couldn't wait. I hope you are happy for us. We can have a party together the next day. We will be back home tomorrow at night, so I guess we'll see you the next, next day. Goodnight.

And ps. thanks for bringing someone special, like Yuri, to this world.

 


Heyy!!!!! Oh god, I'm so excited right now!


I'm sorry for not updating for a week again, but it's just my grades went down and I can't use my pc because for that. I'm now at my friend's so yeah... I will try updating as soon as possible, I promise.



And I want to say a big thank you and sorry
to my readers, even silent readers. I hope you don't loose interest in this fiction. Thanks for support.  I love you all just too much.
Here you go, y Kai. ^^



Don't know about you... but I kind of died just now. :3

And hey, guess who's coming to the next chapter? These guys.

 

By the way, would there be anyone.. someone who would like to make a poster for this fiction? I mean this fiction is like my baby (lol.) It's my first fic, kind of and I just don't want to end it like that. So maybe, just maybe there is someone who likes this story a lot and would make a poster? I would be really thankful

If it's not hard.

Anyway, please comment, subscribe and upvote if you can. Bye! ♥